- Text Size +

Title: Chitose’s Purpose: Part 1
Commissioned by: Anonymous
Categories: Galaxy Angels
Characters: Chitose Karasumaru, Ranpha Franboise, Forte Stollen, Mint Blancmanche
Cameo(s):
Tags: Object Transformation, Doll Transformation, Body Modifications, Cum Inflation, Smell, Feet, Sweat Absorption, Ass, Entraption, Out of Character
Alternate Title(s): Ranpha’s Sweat Rag
Beta Reader: SimplylovingIt
Started: 21/07/2023
Finished: 26/07/2023
Patreon: 28/07/2023
Public: 28/08/2023

Chitose sat unnaturally still on the giant orange sofa – her tiny legs not even reaching the centre of the cushion – waiting for her teammates to return. After feeling useless and invisible for weeks on end, Chitose had snuck into the archives and borrowed a wand that would transform her into a doll. If she had no purpose on the front lines, perhaps she would do better as a comforting toy. The wand had transformed Chitose into a small doll, just shy of 14 inches in height, her soft hair had been woven into tiny ebony ropes, her mouth a smile-shaped piece of cloth, with two matching ovals stitched sideways onto her cheeks to replicate the image of a girlish blush and her bright blue eyes had become a pair of black buttons.

While Chitose could still see and feel, she could not move her body at all, she was completely paralysed and while the sensation should be terrifying, being so small and unable to move – she actually didn’t mind it. Soon she would be in the loving arms of her friends and comforting them after their hard day in the world outside.

Even paralysed her body began to vibrate with a nervous energy as Chitose heard the distant muffled conversation and steps of a group of people approaching the room.

Any second now.

The electric mint-green doors slid open with a quiet shush and the three giant girls stepped into the room, their conversation on the day’s events cutting off as they noticed the foreign object sitting on the sofa.

Ranpha was stood in the middle of the group. She was wearing one of her favourite bright – almost obnoxiously bright – red Chinese-style dresses that emphasised her lithe figure, with circular openings over her chest and lower tummy exposing her cleavage and naval and a long slit that revealed her smooth, slender leg.

To the right of the blonde martial artist was Forte, as always, she wore a monocle over her left eye and her modified Angel Wing uniform, the coat-trailing down to her black high-heeled pumps, more resembling a cape than a coat. Beneath the uniform she was wearing a purple sleeveless dress that covered her neck, had gold and black emblems decorating her midsection and an opening over her chest, exposing her sizeable breasts.

Then – finally – to Ranpha’s left with the diminutive light blue-haired, golden-eyed Mint, wearing her own modified sleeveless, Angel Uniform with puffy shoulders, a large blue ribbon over the opening and black thigh-highs.

All eyes were glued to the small doll sitting on the sofa.

“Is that…” Ranpha began but trailed off, her tongue lifting to probe one of her canines as she stared at the doll.

“Chitose?” Forte finished, taking a step forward.

“I guess that’s why she wasn’t with us today,” Mint laughed.

Chitose would frown if her mouth would move. She hadn’t expected them to laugh.

“Yeah…though come to think of it…I didn’t really notice,” Forte admitted, looking suddenly thoughtful as she turned her mind to the events earlier in the day when they had gone out to find Lost Technology.

“To be honest neither did I,” Ranpha said, the corner of her mouth twitching upwards as Mint’s adorable giggle began to slowly infect her.

“I wanted to be of use to the team,” Chitose suddenly said, her high-pitched voice quivering nervously.

“As a doll?” Ranpha laughed, “If you wanted to be our property you could have just asked.”

“N-No,” Chitose stammered, “I’ve noticed that…well…I’m useless to the team…I can cook, but not as good as Milfeulle…I can shoot but I’m no match for Forte-“

Forte snorted when she heard that.

Chitose wished she could look away but she was frozen and could only stare at her teammates.

“R-Right, I can do err martial arts-“

Ranpha laughed again, cutting off the small doll.

“You? Martial arts? I could hand you your ass blindfolded with both hands tied behind my back!”

That made all three of them start laughing.

Chitose tried to swallow but she no longer had the muscles for it. She felt so small. Every syllable of her teammates’ laughter reaffirming just how useless she was to the team.

“A-and I c-can analyse information but Vanilla has the expertise there…so I was hoping…I could be a more supportive member of the team?”

“What as an insole?” Ranpha laughed.

“Nah, she’d be too big for that,” Forte said.

“She could be my cushion!” Mint cheered.

Chitose’s body tried to shiver as she imagined herself squished under Mint’s little bum. Her stuffing practically vibrated with the nervous fear filling her.

“I was thinking m-more-“ Chitose began, her squeaky voice shivering as images of her friends squashing her with their big asses forced their way inside her mind. “-like psychological and emotional support, someone to listen after a hard day.”

The laughter grew in pitch.

“I don’t know, I think you’d be of better use as a cushion…then again you look a little under-stuffed and cheap…maybe a sweat rag? You can help me freshen up after we do the real work. I work up a real sweat in hand-to-hand combat, not that you’d know much about that.” Ranpha said, licking her upper lip as she added the extra jab at her helpless teammate.

“I c-can-“ Chitose again.

“You know girls, as she is now, she couldn’t exactly stop us,” Ranpha added.

“Huh?” Forte asked, turning to face the martial artist.

“Uhuh, she’s small and she can’t move, if I wanted, I could pick her up and use her as a sweat rag, she can’t even run away, not that she’d get far,” Ranpha laughed.

“Oh yeah! All she can do is ask us not to…I wonder how comfy she is,” Mint said, giving her earlier suggestion more thought, finding herself wanting to try it out.

“What?! No, you can’t-“ Chitose began.

“You don’t get a say,” Ranpha snapped, cutting the doll off again. “You're just an object, a toy, if we wanted, we could throw you in the trash. In fact, you should be thanking us, you said you were feeling useless so we’re going to put you to very good use,” Ranpha licked her lips, her nether lips already tingling from all the possibilities running through her mind.

“Don’t be mean Ranpha,” Mint said softly, her lips lifted into a mischievous smirk, “we can donate her to a thrift store.”

Chitose really wished she could look away as the girls again burst into another fit of mirth and mocking derision.

Clang

Ranpha suddenly lurched forward, gripping the railing in front of the automated doors, and threw herself over the top. With a long trained grace, the combat specialist glided effortlessly over the railing and descended the ten-foot drop to the floor – her red high-heeled pumps clattered against the chrome floor – and carried her momentum forward, launching towards the brightly coloured sofa and the – completely helpless – doll sat upon it.

Chitose could only watch unblinkingly as the giant woman crashed to the floor and suddenly shot in her direction. A giant hand – palm decorated in soot and grime from the day’s mission – reached towards her, looking shockingly big as it got closer.

“Ah!” Chitose squeaked as Ranpha’s giant fingers closed around her body, titanium-like fleshy fingers closing around her body. Chitose felt her stuffing suddenly forced into her arms, legs, and head from her torso as the giantess’ fingers squeezed her like hungry anacondas.

If she still had organs, they’d have been turned into pulp.

Before Chitose even fully registered the pain and discomfort of her insides easily rearranging themselves to Ranpha’s grip the world became a swirling hurricane of cold air and blurred images. If she had the stomach for it she’d feel more than a little queasy.

Ranpha hadn’t even slowed her stride as she captured Chitose’s helpless plushy form. Snatching the doll from its place on the sofa before abruptly lifting her knee, stomping into the cushion, and jumping over the back of the furniture.

“Hey!” Mint suddenly cried out.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Forte called; her words quickly followed by hurried footsteps descending the chrome staircase.

“Haha, I’m going to give our new toy a try,” Ranpha called over her shoulder as she took long strides towards her room, throwing the door open before Forte had even stepped off the final step.

“That’s not fair!” Mint shouted, her own footsteps now echoing weakly off of the staircase.

“Haha, too slow!” Ranpha laughed as she slammed the door shut, quickly turned the lock and tossed the doll onto the chair she’d left close to her bed – pulled away from the vanity unit – it bounced pitifully on the vermillion cushion, head tilting to one side and one of its legs sticking up at an angle that would make a contortionist wince.

Ranpha stretched her arms over her head and pushed up onto her toes, her limbs whispering tiny clicks before she relaxed, her arms falling down into swaying, half-windmill motions.

“Err…” Chitose groaned as the world stopped spinning, the pain of her leg being hyperextended straight upwards helping to pull the world into focus – so did the throbbing pain radiating from her pelvis. It was like being made to do the splits without any training or warm-up exercises.

But still, she couldn’t move her body and could only sit on the giant chair, and stare at the lithe giantess.

Thump

Clack

The chair suddenly shook as one of Ranpha’s scarlet shoes smacked against its leg, and Chitose’s small frame slid an inch down the back of the chair, her tummy dipping into a triangular shape and fold in on itself as her raised leg added further pressure to the pose.

Then the smell hit her.

An overwhelming, funky, cheesy smell filled the air.

Even on a normal day when Ranpha took her shoes off after a mission, she could clear a room. More than once did Forte refer to her shoes as health hazards and that they should be outlawed by the Geneva Convention.

But now, at her current size…the stench was beyond belief. Chitose wanted to wrinkle her nose, to pinch her nose and squeeze her eyes shut, to run out of the room, but the muscles just weren’t there. She couldn’t move and fear finally began to curl its icy talons around her heart as she realised her predicament with each new breath of air.

She couldn’t even hold her breath.

“Oh, Kami…” Chitose sqeaked.

“Ah, that’s soo much better,” Ranpha groaned, wiggling her naked toes against the carpet and enjoying the cool air licking the tops of her feet, slurping up the heat that had built up in her sweaty pumps.
“I love kicking my shoes off after a hard day’s work, not that you’d know much about that,” she said, smirking at the helpless doll and reached up to her blonde locks and set about the task of removing the large, light coloured, accessories from her their placement and proceeding to shake her head as grimy locks threatened to fall into her face. She really needed a shower.

“I-I did my p-part-“ Chitose began, even without actual eyes her buttons were stinging from the smell.

“Ha, yeah right, you did your part so well that we didn’t even notice when you didn’t turn up,” Ranpha laughed, she bent forward – demonstrating her flexibility – and pinched the hem of her tight, fiery red Chinese-style dress and began to lift it. As she slowly righted her posture Ranpha peeled back the fabric of her dress, exposing her creamy, smooth legs, swiftly followed by her lower tummy – including her golden pubic bush covering her slick pussy – then the underside of her breasts, then –

Boing

Ranpha’s C-Cup breasts bounced free of their confines – illuminated by a sheen of sweat reflecting the artificial light of her room, making them glow – her nipples erect and surrounded by her rose-pink areola.

She lifted her dress further, obscuring her face briefly as she stretched her arms high above – exposing the fair bushes of foliage of her unshaven pits, several hairs reluctantly releasing their hold on the underside of her sweaty arms.

Ranpha tossed her dress to the floor, took a moment to brush her hair back into place, and returned her predatory gaze to the doll on the chair. The helpless little dolly. She ran her tongue over her lips hungrily. There was so much to try and so little time.

“W-Why are y-you n-naked?” Chitose stammered, she really didn’t like how the giant woman was looking at her.

I can be naked in my room if I want to,” Ranpha said stepping towards her frozen guest, “and you are just a doll, why would I feel self-conscious for being naked in front of my possessions?”

Before Chitose could say another word Ranpha had closed the distance between them and in a blur of motion snapped her leg up and seized Chitose’s neck between her big and second toe, squishing it in the hot, moist area between her toes – her leg didn’t stop rising.

“Aiiieee!” Chitose screamed – her tiny high-pitched voice sounding more like a slow puncture in a balloon than a former soldier – as she suddenly flew into the air, her neck crushed by the swampy, vice-like grip of the giantess’ powerful toes – she could even feel both sides of her neck pressing together.

The world blurred around her and the sudden increase in wind force slammed into Chitose’s unblinking buttons like a freight train, as well as forcing the – now much stronger – burning stench of Ranpha’s sweaty toes into her nose.

Ranpha’s leg suddenly came to a stop and a fresh wave of agony rushed through Chitose’s soft body as her lower body carried through with its motion, her crushed neck bending backwards and her limb legs drooping into view, swaying limply as though dangling from a noose.

“Ah! P-Pl-“ Chitose began.

“Now, you said you wanted to be useful-“ Ranpha began, cutting off the helpless doll as she stared up at it, her leg holding it at an almost perfect ninety-degree angle. “-well I’m going to help you out, I’m going to put you to good use,” she continued, her voice becoming a purr by the end.

“Wha-“

Like a viper, Ranpha’s head lashed out and snatched Chitose – by her head – and pulled the soft doll from her between her toes, inadvertently dragging the bulbous soles of her toes over the doll’s petite torso and darkening the white uniform to a discoloured sweaty grey.

“I hope you appreciate this,” Ranpha laughed as she dragged Chitose’s somewhat crumpled form over her toned, slick, tummy and began to use her to mop up the sweat shimmering on her midriff.

“Mmmmffff!” Chitose shrieked into the giant palm crushing her head. Through the throbbing pain of the inflicted headache, she was dimly aware of her uniform drinking up the warm, vinegar-scented, moisture – it was like she could actually feel the flimsy clothes growing heavy as they soaked up the giantess’ sweat, as though even her clothes were apart of her body.

“Wow, you’re actually quite good at that,” Ranpha said as she pulled Chitose away from her stomach, running her free hand over her now dry stomach – it still felt a bit grimy and she definitely needed a shower but there was no sweat left.

Ranpha smiled at the limp doll in her hand and took a moment to alter her hold so that instead of crushing its head she was squeezing its shoulders – it was almost comical how the darkened skin of its neck remained pinched together and its slightly inflated head drooped and fell to one side.

“I think we’ve found a way for you to finally be useful,” Ranpha said.

“U-Useful?” Chitose squeezed, trying to will her neck to open but it just remained pinched into a thin strip of conjoined fabric.

“Mmhmm,” Ranpha hummed, nodding her head with a deliberate, sinister, slowness, “as a sweat rag.”

“Wha-“ Chitose shrieked only to again be silenced as her giant teammate slammed her face first into her hairy, sweaty pit.

The wispy, coarse hairs whipped and tangled her face and the stench of musky vinegar skyrocketed. It was like going from the weak heat of a blow heater to a sauna on full blast. Her face hungrily drank the colossal droplets of sweat that had gathered in the muggy space, pricking her eyes with acidic kisses and causing her head to swell and droop. Her ruined neck screamed with a new agony as it began to fold and twist, as Ranpha rubbed her in a circular motion to mop up the sweaty, hairy swamp.

“Please! Mfff! Stop!” Chitose shrieked, whenever the grimy bitter bush of hairs didn’t muffle her pleas and gag her.

Her right eye began to sting but Chitose wasn’t sure why and it was quickly masked by the pain of her neck and face.

“You know you’d make a good stick of deodorant if I soaked your head in some chemicals…though your eyes feel weird,” Ranpha said as she finally began to pull the now much dirtier doll from her armpit.

The nipping pain teasing Chitose’s right eye suddenly evolved into a screaming agony. A long, pale, blonde hair had tangled itself around the button and was quickly pulling it from its socket. Chitose could actually feel her threads stretching. It was like having her hair yanked out of her skull except it was out of her eye.

Tch

Tch

Snap

The pain suddenly dropped from a torturous agony to a constant throbbing as the hair tangled around her button snapped in half. The feeling of the foreign grimy hair still wrapped around her eye, it made her skin prickle with disgust – and it didn’t help that Chitose knew where that hair had come from.

Ranpha then repeated the process with her other arm, using her former teammate as though she were nothing but a dirty sweat rag. Chitose’s body eagerly devoured every drop of moisture and her fair-skinned face had darkened to an ugly dark grey and was certainly drooping more than before as the stuffing inside grew heavy with Ranpha’s sweat.

“You should be thanking me for letting you finally be of some use,” Ranpha said, tilting her head up and proceeding to use Chitose to wipe the sweat from her neck. Chitose could feel her chest starting to get heavy too now.

“Why are you doing this?” Chitose wept, her voice trembling with fear.

“Aren’t you listening? To make you of fucking use!” Ranpha snapped, punctuating her words by slamming Chitose’s head, head first, into her colossal cleavage.

The heat was intense and all Chitose could do was take it, feeling mountains of moist, sticky flesh pressing in on her. She could even feel her plush body soaking up the musky, vinegar-scented liquid. She wanted the writhe and shiver but her body only continued to sink deeper into Ranpha’s cleavage. Her pelvis joined her torso in the clammy canyon, then her thighs, then her legs and only her feet were left sticking out-

Ranpha pressed her finger against the doll’s soles and with a near-mute squelch, it vanished into her hot – and very sweaty – cleavage. It made the martial artist giggle, she could still feel the doll of course but if anyone were to look at her, they wouldn’t be able to tell that she’d stuffed little Chitose in there – and she did feel rather nice, making the inner curves of her breasts dry again – though still very sticky gaging by how they stuck together, pinning the doll in place.

Chitose tried to squirm and wriggle but was only reminded of just how truly helpless she was. She couldn’t do anything. It was getting hard to think. Fear coursed through her veins, lacing her stuffing. She couldn’t even resist. Even if she could…she was small enough to be completely devoured by Ranpha’s tits. What could she possibly do!?

The sticky flesh throbbed with the giantess’ pulse, gradually gaining pace and intensity as Ranpha’s excitement grew.

The pressure squeezing Chitose abruptly increased as Ranpha cupped her breasts and began to massage them, pinching her hard nipples between her fingers and moaning.

“Mmm, I think I like you better like this Chitose,” Ranpha moaned, applying more pressure to her boobs, smashing them together and squeezing her nipples hard enough she couldn’t stop a small whimper from escaping her lips.

With each clap of the giant tits, Chitose slid further and further down, her head soon dipping out beneath Ranpha’s breasts, the smell of the martial artist’s funky underboob sweat assaulting her tiny nose.

Fwap

She jolted down, stopping with her shoulders just shy of being free from the molten, sticky canyon.

Fwap

Chitose’s torso slid free and she became aware of the pulling force of gravity and the precariousness of her hold on Ranpha’s giant boobs.

Fwap

Fwap

“Aiiiieee!” Chitose screamed as her legs suddenly slid free and her own weight pulled her feet and ankles free, sending her into a free fall.

She couldn’t even wave her arms.

Wind battered her buttons and rope-like hair as she fell. She couldn’t even blink. Just fall – and fail to flinch every time her own hair managed to whip her back and rear end.

The floor got closer and closer.

She really was like a doll.

A giant steel grip suddenly grabbed one of her legs and Chitose’s fall halted, the momentum making her upper body bounce back, tormenting her spine with the abrupt whiplash.

“Oops, nearly dropped you there,” Ranpha giggled, lifting Chitose back high above, making the ground shrink away as she tried not to cry out as her leg was hyperextended to the point it should pop out of its socket. Chitose could actually feel her seams straining under her weight.

“Please…stop this…” Chitose gasped out in a shuddering sob.

“Now, shall we put you back to use?” Ranpha asked in a mocking tone.

“Please…”

Chitose’s plea devolved into another sob as she was smacked into Ranpha’s mountainous right breast. It was like Ranpha didn’t even hear her. She sagged limply in the blonde’s hand and continued to whimper as she was pressed, wiped and slammed into the giant breast, her body dragged and rubbed over every nook and cranny, soaking up the funky, sticky sweat.

With every inch Chitose wiped she felt her limbs slowly swell and sag with the weight of the blonde’s boob sweat. Could she see herself – and was currently blinded by pliable intimate flesh – she would see her legs had been stained grey and her arms were darkening, each limb had easily gained an extra inch in moist – and very sticky – mass.

Ranpha suddenly pulled Chitose back – the doll’s eyes briefly snagging on her very pleased nipple, causing the threads binding it in place to stretch further – the sudden light blinded the disorientated doll for a moment and made her vision swim with blurry dark blue, indigo smudges.

“You know, you make a very good sweat rag, maybe I should use you after every mission before I get a shower,” Ranpha mused, looking upwards in a false expression of deep thought, even sucking on her bottom lip.

“R-Ra-“

Again Chitose was denied her appeal as the world around her became a blur.

Ranpha reached around and brought her hand – and her unwilling rag – towards her plump, curvy ass.

“I wonder how you are with swamp ass,” Ranpha chuckled.

Chitose suddenly felt very cold.

“No…no…please Ranpha…not there…anywhere but-“ Chitose was again cut off as air slammed into her face and before she processed the change in sensation, Chitose was pushed headfirst into the hot, moist crack of Ranpha’s giant ass.

Chitose tried to scream. Ranpha let withdrew her hand and let her ass cheeks clap closed on the dirtied doll.

“Mmm that feels nice, like really nice,” Ranpha moaned, flexing her buns of steel against the small toy and encouraging a naughty idea to come to the front of her mind. But first…

“Please! Ranpha! Let me out!” Chitose begged, her voice failing to penetrate the giant muffling cheeks sandwiching her. She would never have believed it, but the smell of Ranpha’s ass sweat was so vile it made her feet smell like cherry blossom petals in comparison. She couldn’t even hold her nose.

All she could do was wait for Ranpha to take her out and enjoy the smell of her ass. She’d never felt so pathetic in her life! This was beyond humiliating.

SMACK

Then the world shook, the dark bitter walls smashed into her small frame hard enough that droplets of absorbed sweat were forced out of her body.

SMACK

SMACK

Again and again, the walls of Ranpha’s ass battered Chitose as the giantess smacked her ass cheeks with either hand, firmly pressing them together for half a second before letting go, and going back in for another hit.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

“Please stop!” Chitose shrieked, hearing only laughter in response – the sound of Chitose’s half muffled, high-pitched begging tickling the giantess’ sense of humour.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

“Ugh fuck it, I need it now,” Ranpha’s voice suddenly boomed above, vibrating Chitose’s body as the powerful voice reverberated down and through the giantess’ body. Then the giant hand returned and Chitose was pulled by a swollen arm out from between the dark swamp of Ranpha’s ass.

Again Chitose wished she could close her eyes as she was pulled from the darkness of Ranpha’s curves to her brightly lit room.

“You know there’s one more thing you can help me with before I go take my shower,” Ranpha began, moving Chitose to the front of her pelvis.

“Wha-“

“Hold your breath little rag, and make sure you drink it all up, after all, I don’t want my carpet stained,” Ranpha laughed, reaching down with her empty hand she readied her lips and in a single motion pushed the doll into her pussy, her slick walls hungrily clamping down on the malleable intruder and flexing, pulling her inside, slurping her deeper into her hot, slick cave.

“Oh yeah,” Ranpha moaned.

Chitose could only whimper. The hot, gooey walls clamped on her body, squeezing her like a cock ready to burst. The exotic smell of Ranpha’s sex banished the remnants of the acidic bitter scent of grime and sweat and a salty, sweet taste filled Chitose’s mouth.

Ranpha’s pleasure-induced moans reverberated down from above making her pussy walls vibrate with a weak hum, massaging Chitose’s small body as the flexing and tensing muscles dragged it deeper and deeper inside. The echoing sound and effortless strength made the former soldier somehow feel even smaller.

Chitose didn’t think she could feel any lower. But somehow, with each new task, Ranpha managed to make her feel even lower. She’d been turned into a sweat rag, and now she was Ranpha’s sex toy. It was really starting to get to her. As if she was nothing more than a disposable object. Just a toy. Something to be used and thrown away.

The hot slimy walls pulled her deeper and Ranpha’s giant fingers would start to pull her back out only for another flex and Chitose felt both her loose eye and neck stretch as Ranpha’s snatch snatched her back inside.

And things were getting tighter.

Her soft, plushy body was still soaking up moisture like a cheap doll left in the rain. Chitose’s body was slowly swelling and expanding as the walls continued to clench and squeeze her, rubbing Ranpha’s pussy juices into her body.

It was getting to the point Chitose could feel the additional heat of friction as her body dragged up and down the juicy walls.

‘At least she tastes nice…’

Then the walls suddenly became harsher, the pulsating, throbbing flexing becoming more insistent and violent. The warm juices around her rapidly rose, submerging her. The wall slammed into her face and Chitose felt the stinging sensation of her loose eye sticking to the lubricated, gooey wall, following it back and forth as it continued to flex and slam into her body.

Then Ranpha came.

Chitose’s pain erupted into an agonized crescendo before stopping abruptly, becoming a cold numbness and the pressure around her small body vanished and Chitose was flying through the air. No…not flying.

She was falling!

Thump

Chitose flopped to the carpet floor, her limbs landing at awkward angles and feeling heavier than they should be. Half the world had gone dark. She couldn’t see out of her right eye.

Ranpha looked down at the doll, breathing heavily, a fresh shene of sweat decorating her body.

“Well, Chitose, I’ll admit it, I was wrong, you are useful,” she breathed out, her chest rising and falling rapidly “or at least you were, it looks like you only have the durability for one use…a disposable item,” she laughed and bent down and picked up the doll.

“Wha…” Chitose asked weakly.

Ranpha ignored the small doll and turning, unlocked her bedroom door and exited out into the hallway, not caring for the fact she was naked.

“Anyway, I’m going to get a shower, I’m sure one of the others will want a turn, and if not…” Ranpha shrugged – making her naked breasts bounce – “then the cleaners will get rid of you,” she finished. And without any further acknowledgement, tossed the doll over her shoulder and continued on her way to the shower.

Thump

Chitose landed on the carpet, another dull wave of pain radiating through her small body.

‘the cleaners will get rid of you.’

The words echoed in her mind and Chitose felt her heart clench as their meaning set in. She really was a disposable object. The team didn’t need her. She’d never felt so low, so useless, so utterly humiliated in her entire life.

She became so lost in her revere, she didn’t even notice the dull, soft thuds of the approaching footsteps. Not until a pair of giant black, thigh-highs appeared on either side of her and Chitose’s vision was filled with the hem of a light blue ribbon, a matching pair of panties hiding high above, and Mint’s smiling face looking down on her.

“Chitose!” the 4 foot giantess said happily.