- Text Size +

See Me After Class…

Size Writer’s Guild - Weekly Challenge Theme: After Class

( Cw: F/m, questionable relationship and power dynamics, intimidation, handplay, stripping, butt-crush, insertion, clothing entrapment, cruel, wholesome, gentle )



*Doo Do Dooo*


"And that will conclude our lesson for today!~"


Ms. Ainsley addressed her class with her trademark cheery disposition as they began to gather up their belongings. Her class was the last one of the day for most of her students, so many of them were eager to get on with their free time.


"Remember to check your student portal for the attachments related to your homework, and be sure to have a good day. Oh… and before I forget."


Ms. Ainsley lowered her glasses and leaned forward on her desk, looking towards a specific student and speaking in an unusually stern voice.


"Mr. Ruth. Please see me after class."


The statement elicits a few "ooooo's" and giggles from the departing students. Mason wore a confused expression after hearing the demand from his teacher. She sounded so serious, it was very unlike her. His mind understandably began to race at the possibilities of what he did wrong, what Ms. Ainsley could possibly have to tell him, and other anxiety induced thoughts. Eventually, the class finally cleared out, the last student closing the door as they exited, leaving just Mason and Ms. Ainsley in the room. Mason sat at his desk, Ms. Ainsley sat at hers. The two sat for a few minutes in silence, Ms. Ainsley simply glared at Mason as he nervously fidgeted around at his desk. Eventually Ms. Ainsley let out a long, seemingly disappointed sigh.


“Tsk, tsk, tsk…”


She moved around on her seat for a moment, stuffing something into the pocket of her skirt before finally standing up. She took her glasses off, handing them on her blouse and began to walk towards Mason’s position. 


*click, click, click*


Each click of her high heels brought her intimidating form closer and closer to the Inchling. In just a few steps she covered a distance that would take him minutes to cross at a brisk pace. Soon enough, she towered over him like a tall cliff face, the waistband of her skirt sitting the equivalent of a few stories above his appropriately sized Inchling desk, which sat upon the table section of a human-sized desk. Mason strained his neck upwards to see Ms. Ainsley looking down at him. Her legs were spread slightly, her hands placed on her hips, and her annoyed expression peaked over her large chest just enough for the two to make eye contact.


"M-Ms. Ainsley, uhm… What did, what did I-"


“Quiet.”


Mason’s heart dropped into his gut as Ms. Ainsley cut him off. He’d never heard her talk like this to anyone ever, let alone to him. She crossed her arms, her breasts being pushed together tightly, and let out another disappointed sigh. She leaned down lower, squinting her eyes at her miniscule student.


“You really don’t know what you’re doing here right now do you, Mr. Ruth?


Mason sunk into his seat as his titanic educator leaned more into his field of view, her looming face dominating the air with her mere presence. His heart pounded like it was trying to escape from the prison of his chest.


"Wh-what? I-I-"


*BAM*


Ms. Ainsley slammed her hands down on the sides of the desk, causing Mason to all but jump out of his seat in surprise and fear. 


Speak up.


She leaned down even closer now, her chest, now freed of her arms, hung in the air, her open blouse giving a glorious view of her swaying cleavage. An arousing display that many would kill for, one that Mason would normally enjoy if it weren’t for the insanely tense atmosphere in the air.


"NO. NO MS. AINSLEY I don’t!"


A pause took place after Mason’s outburst. Neither party said a thing, Ms. Ainsley continued to stare at Mason with a disgruntled look, Mason at Ms. Ainsley with fear and anxiety in his eyes. Without saying a word, Ms. Ainsley stood straight up once more, putting her full height on display to Mason. She then reached down and roughly plucked him out of his seat and dangled him in the air between her thumb and index finger. Mason flailed slightly as he suddenly was pulled into the air. She’d never grabbed him like this without permission before, her grip was tighter than usual, and this whole situation didn’t seem right. His survival instincts began to kick in and he honestly began to worry if she planned on actually harming him. But why? What did he do? This didn’t make any sense.


“Seeing as you don’t know how you’ve ended up in this mess, I suppose I should explain before I administer your punishment.”


Punishment? Ms. Ainsley’s monologue snapped him out of his mental spiral and made him focus on her as she continued.


“Mr. Ruth… You’ve been a very naughty boy…”


She began to pace around the room as she gave her speech.


“The past few weeks you’ve been so focused on your school work.”


*Shooosh*


With her free hand she began to lower the blinds and close them completely, covering the classroom windows so that no one could see in or out. 


“Sooo focused in fact, that you’ve been neglecting some other, very important, very demanding parts of your life.”


*SWIP!-*


In one smooth motion Ms. Ainsley pulled the roll down curtain over the small glass window on the classroom door, locking it right after with an audible click.


“And now… Now your negligence has created a situation that you simply cannot ignore. Your inattentiveness has created a situation that needs urgent attention.”


As Ms. Ainsley talked, Mason only became more confused. “Negligence?” “Urgent attention?” What was she talking about? Not only that, she seemed less angry now, and… wait was she blushing?


“You’ve been neglecting me, Mason. Now? Now I have to punish you…”


Ms. Ainsley dangled the poor boy in front of her face as she bit her lip, her cheeks noticeably red, and her stare giving what could only be described as “I’m going to fuck you eyes.” 


“Wait what-”


*shrip*


Mason was once again interrupted as Ms. Ainsley suddenly ripped his shirt off with a single swipe of her finger. She followed this action by swiftly pulling his pants and underwear off, soon leaving the squirming Inchling completely naked between her fingers. 


“M-Ms. Ainsley I-”


“Shhhh. No more talk.”


The horny teacher gave Mason’s member a little flick, seeing that it was already rock hard from being manhandled and stripped. With little effort she dropped Mason who quickly fell, bouncing on some sort of plush green surface. Barely having time to get his bearings, he looked up and what he saw took his breath away. Above him stood his teacher, her skirt hiked up slightly revealing her bare ass.


“Time for your punishment!~”


Then the sky fell. Ms. Ainsley's enormous ass crashed onto her seat at the front of the room, completely enveloping the bewildered Inchling beneath it.


“MMMMMMMNNNN- AH!~”


Ms. Ainsley enjoyed herself as she began to grind herself onto Mason, enjoying his squirming beneath her. After a few moments she couldn’t contain herself any longer.


OOOoooh!~ Heheheheeee!~ Oh, Mason, you should have seen your face! I must have had you going pretty goo- OH!~


Finally dropping the act, she returned to her expected warm and giddy demeanor. Though she enjoyed the foreplay of teasing her tiny lover, right now she was content just feeling him. Speaking of Mason…


*gaaaaaasp*


Mason finally had worked his way out from under Ms. Ainsley’s all encompassing ass, breathing in as much fresh air as he could. He had to admit, Ms. Ainsley absolutely had him fooled for a moment. But… he couldn’t say that he didn’t enjoy the sterner side of his enormous partner. Managing to flip himself over his eyes went wide when he realized where he was. Barely a few feet above him was Ms. Ainsley’s wet, hungry tunnel of love. 


Oh my- Mason!~”


His presence must have pushed the right set of buttons, because just as soon as he saw the mouth of the beast it descended upon him. 


“Nnngaaah-!~”


The ludicrously large lower lips swallowed the hapless Mason whole as Ms. Ainsley began to hump her chair, literally fucking the poor boy senseless. After a few minutes of grinding and moaning, Ms. Ainsley managed to compose herself enough to lean back and give Mason a breather. Stuck like a fly on a sticky strip, the small Inchling gasped for air, adhered and mostly inserted into the amorously charged teacher's snatch. 


“I think… I think your punishment needs to be extended… How about I give you a little at home instruction?”


Mason, tired, battered, and exhausted after the earlier emotional whirlwind only had one thing to see.


“God, PLEASE!


Ms. Ainsley bit her lip and giggled as Mason’s answer. Having no need for further conversation, she retrieved her panties from her skirt pocket and quickly pulled them on, sealing her favorite student between her legs. Gathering her, and Mason’s, belongings, she left the classroom with haste, trying her best not to let anyone see her blushing face. It was likely that no one would ever know that Ms. Ainsley has a tiny student licking her clit hidden in her underwear as she made her way to her car.


Doing her best not to speed, she drove immediately home, eager to get on with the night of hot se- I-I mean, rigorous “disciplinary instruction”...