- Text Size +

Consequences


Size Writer’s Guild - Weekly Challenge Theme: Consequences

( Cw: F/m, questionable relationship and power dynamics, breast play, wholesome )





"Thank you for helping me with my project Ms. Ainsley!"


A small student stood on top of a large, dark wood desk at the front of an empty classroom. The sleeves of his white academy shirt were rolled up, his purple uniform blazer laid out neatly on the ground nearby, the brass name tag attached reading "Mason Ruth." The young man wiped the sweat off his brow and looked up at his work; a small scale mockup of a neighborhood that he'd been designing over the school year. Of course, "small scale" is in reference to someone of normal human height, and young Mason was anything but. 


"I can't believe it's almost done! It's nice seeing it all come together after such hard work."


Mason sat down on the small bit of discarded foam that made up the bulk of his project, looking up at the buildings that, even at their "small" scale stood quite a bit taller than him. He was an Inchling, a subspecies of human that was distinguishable only by their pointed ears, and the fact that they were only about an inch and a half tall in height. Even the tallest Inchlings rarely reached the 2 inch mark. Aside from differences in physical attributes however, Inchlings and Humans were nearly identical. They occupied the same cities, went to the same schools, and performed many of the same professions. The two groups even got along! For the most part, Inchling and Human relationships looked like and had many of the same dynamics as one would expect between two Humans or two Inchlings.


"I should say so Mr. Ruth!~"


Speaking of which…


"Watching you sweating from working hard to assemble your model… you're sure to get an outstanding grade on your project.~"


Towering high above Mason, the desk, and the Model neighborhood, Ms. Ainsley sat in her chair, her hands pressed together as she admired her student's can-do attitude. Mason blushed, not being one for receiving compliments with grace, and smiled at his leviathan teacher.


"Aaaaw you're just saying that Ms. Ainsley. Even with your help there's still some rough edges… I'm not saying it's a total failure, but I don't know… B minus?"


Ms. Ainsley squealed, shaking her head in delight,


"Talented, hardworking, AND humble? You're too much Mr. Ruth!"


The two shared a small chuckle as they sat. They were both members of Hannibal University, Mason a 2nd year student him the Architecture and Engineering program, and Ms. Ainsley a teacher. Mason didn't have many friends coming into the academy, and despite being fairly personable he hadn't really clicked with many of the other students for one reason or another. Luckily, Ms. Ainsley took a shine to the Inchling and took him under her wing so to speak. Where Mason Ruth was concerned, her door was always open for advice, tutoring, and help with his projects. In this case she'd been helping Mason by moving some of the larger and heavier, at least to him, pieces of his project as they assembled it. Though, Mason did insist on doing most of the work since it was "his project and ultimately his responsibility." Ms. Ainsley found his willingness to take responsibility simply adorable. 


"Seriously though, Ms. Ainsley, I really do want to thank you for all your help."


The teacher simply waved her hand at her teeny student and giggled,


"Oh hush, it's not a problem Mr. Ruth. It might as well have been moving cotton balls from one end of the desk to the other for me."


Mason nervously smiled at his wonderful teacher, twiddling his thumbs a bit. To his right was a bottle cap from a human-sized water bottle, which Ms. Ainsley had filled water for him to drink. He looked down at the water, catching his own reflection; he could see the hesitation on his face as he tried his best to bring his sincere feelings to the forefront.


"Well… I mean, not just for the project…"


Ms. Ainsley tilted her head, listening to Mason as his demeanor became more serious.


"You don't have to do half of the things you do for me… Letting me stay after class just to have someone to talk to, helping me with schoolwork, carrying me to my next class, letting me come to you even after school hours… Not to the countless other little acts you do to help me get through the day… I don’t think I can ever thank you enough for everything you do for me…”


Mason’s titanic mentor’s eyes seemed to sparkle as he spoke. Her heart began to beat harder as she listened to his emotions laid bare.

“Mr. Ruth…”


The inchling couldn’t bear to look at Ms. Ainsley as he spoke, displays of emotion weren't exactly his thing, but he needed to get it all off his chest.

"I guess… I don't understand why you do it."


Ms. Ainsley spoke quickly, waving her hand and doing her best to sound nonchalant.


"Oh it's nothing I wouldn't do for any other stude-"


"But you don't!"


Ms. Ainsley was surprised, shocked even at being cut off by her student's sudden outburst, his voice carried to her ears on a frustrated tone. The stunned instructor couldn't recall a time that Mason spoke with such… passion.


"You don't Ms. Ainsley! I've seen the way you speak to the other students, and you don't treat them how you treat me. You're nice, and thoughtful, but you don't get… close to them. You don't talk to them like you talk to me, you don't look at them like you look at me… and I just… Why do you treat me differently? Why do you let me take up so much of your time… Surely you have better things to do than babysit a… a little thing like me… I feel so guilty taking up your time when you could be out there living life with… well you know, someone."


It was true that Ms. Ainsley was… lacking in the relationship department. At 33, she of course wasn't unattractive by any means, but for one reason or another she hadn't made the time. However, it's not like it wasn't something she'd thought about. After all, everyone yearns for something…


"Mr. Ruth… Mason I… I like spending my time with you. I enjoy your company…"


Ms. Ainsley's words surprised Mason.


"You… you do? B-because I really like spending-"


Mason found that his words escaped him when he finally looked up to Ms. Ainsley's face. Her eyes were wide open, and it almost seemed like she was holding her breath, waiting for him to finish his sentence.


"I… I really like spending time with you Ms. Ainsley."


Mason had managed to say that sentence without looking away. Ms. Ainsley's expression didn't change, but a visible blush began to form on her cheeks. The two stared at each other, motionless, both of them unsure on how to proceed.


"Ms. Ainsley… I-I think."


Ms. Ainsley held her hand up, silencing the young Inchling. 


"Mason…"


She took her glasses off, and leaned forward, her chest pressing into the desk, awfully close to her student. The action caused Mason to lean back a bit, unsure how to properly react.


"Some things can't be taken back once you've said them…"


Bringing her hand up slowly while talking, Ms. Ainsley pops a button open on her blouse.


"Whatever it is you're about to say…"


Another button popped open.


"You'd better be prepared…"


Another button undone, her voice was sultry, and Mason could feel her breathing heavier.


"To accept…"


Another button undone. Her cleavage was on full display, her perfect tits kept prisoner by her black bra.


"The consequences…"


Having opened her blouse enough, she bit her lower lip and leaned forward more. Her soft skin was all but touching the small student, who's eyes were wide open at this point. Mason's heart was pounding. He could feel the heat radiating off his beautiful teacher's skin, the scent of her perfume delightfully overwhelmed his sense of smell. He managed to pull his gaze away from the bottomless crevice that was the space between Ms. Ainsley's tits and look up at her face. Her eyes were fixed on his body as she waited for him to speak. The look on her face seemed… hopeful, like she was anticipating, and desiring Mason's answer… The fate of their relationship was now in Mason's hands, all he had to do was speak it into existence…


Finding the courage, he spoke.


"Ms. Ainsley I… I think I love you!"


He practically yelled the words, needing to get them out at all cost. Both Ms. Ainsley and Mason seemed shocked, stunned from disbelief that the cards were finally all on the table. But the shock didn't last long, it was instead replaced by giddy excitement and pure lust. Mason suddenly found himself plucked from the desk and rapidly brought up to Ms. Ainsley's face. She had a huge, almost goofy smile on her face. Before he had time to appreciate it, his view was quickly obscured by her lips as he was pressed, pressed again, and pressed once more into them being showered with kisses. Pulling him away, Ms. Ainsley loomed over Mason, pinched between her fingers.


"Oh Mr. Ruth, I think that you need some… after class instruction."


The lipstick covered boy was dazed by the deluge of affection, but even so one could make out an amazed smile on his face. Not giving him time to react, Ms. Ainsley pulled open the cup of her bra and deposited young Mason inside, adjusting herself so that he was pressed firmly against her hot, hardening nipple. While buttoning up her blouse, a jolt of pleasure shot through her body as she felt Mason's tongue get to work.


"Oooh… Mason, naughty naughty.~"


Packing her things up, she left in a hurry, eager to get to her home and, more importantly, her bed. Which, for the first time in a while, would be shared with a lover. A lover who has no idea the night that's ahead of him…