- Text Size +
“I’m really going to miss you two. It’s been a fun couple of years having you little mites pamper me once a week. We really missed out on quality time by you two not shrinking your freshman year.” Reyna teased.

The two girls whose lives seemed on the up had found themselves reduced to their former classmates, and many other customers’, slaves. Their lives simplified to an hourly rate on a website.  

Sierra and Becky were forced to witness Reyna as she blossomed over her college career. Already cocky and confident before ‘the shrinking’, the new world only served to allow Reyna to succeed further. Weekly updates from Reyna acted to grind Sierra and Becky down mentally while she also did so physically.  

From within one of the familiar soak tubs in which she now spent most of her days; Becky stared up at Reyna. The tiny girl had become well acquainted with her giant bully’s body over the past two years. Everything from plucking her eyebrows, to shaving her armpits, and of course caring for her feet; Reyna had put both her and Sierra through every service offered by the salon.

“W-we’ll m-miss you as well, m-madame!” Sierra’s high-pitched voice echoed next to Becky. The confident girl who once had fought for Becky had become a sniveling stuttering shell of her former self. Her once beautiful hair thinned and matted.

Reyna’s toes drummed against the porcelain surface of the basin in response to Sierra’s words.

“Oh Shrimp,” she coo’d, “What are you going to do without your weekly toe jam ration?”

Sierra’s face went red, and she looked at the ground in embarrassment from Reyna’s words.  

Becky felt embarrassed for her friend and herself. As Reyna sat above, her body caressed by the massage chair in which she sat, Becky and Sierra both were covered in sweat in grime as they stood before her French-tipped toes perfectly lacquered and trimmed thanks to their hard work.  

Becky glanced between Reyna’s toes as they flexed and fidgeted. The skin between the digits was covered in a thin layer of dirt and dead skin. No doubt from the commencement rehearsal Reyna had just come from. Becky sighed as she pictured herself in her own cap and gown, a scene that would never come to fruition in this universe. Instead, her life was that of a piece of property – her worth calculated as a depreciating asset on a balance sheet.  

“...I’ve heard the Salons in New York are second-to-none but it just won’t feel the same without you two. I mean you both just know me so well. What I like. What I dislike. Just where to get to make me smile...” Reyna carried on above as she talked about the new life she was leaving for in three weeks.

She had informed Sierra and Becky earlier in the year that she was accepted into Columbia Law School. At first, Becky was ecstatic – well as ecstatic as she could be between customers. Reyna would no longer be torturing her and Sierra. No more having Reyna belittle her on a weekly basis. No more tasting her sweat or suffering under her weight. But then, as Becky thought about it more, she was filled with a small amount of dread.  

Sure, Reyna made her, and Sierra’s life Hell but at least it was expected. And, as Reyna said, they knew how to please her to avoid any punishments from her or the salon. Heck, she even ‘tipped’ them on the odd occasion by paying for increased rations for them. New customers taking her spot may not be as receptive to their efforts.

As the months turned into weeks and then to days, Becky felt herself growing a bit saddened with Reyna’s eventual departure. Over the years, she had listened to Reyna’s countless stories of her successes and challenges. In some instances, Becky even found herself rooting for her giant tormentor. For example, when Reyna was studying for the LSAT, Becky had never seen Reyna so frazzled. It was an uncomfortable few months for Becky and Sierra as Reyna talked aloud to herself in the salon while going through her various study materials during each session. When Reyna had informed them that she got her desired score, Becky was happy for her despite Reyna returning to her old self and rolling her underfoot.  

Reyna had been a member of the Women’s Lacrosse team since her Freshman year. When Reyna talked about them winning their conference title her junior year; Becky remembered feeling a sense of pride along with her.  

Now, with her face wedged between the second and middle toe of Reyna’s left foot, Becky dutifully licked the filth away. Her lips and tongue smacked as the familiar acridity filled her nasal cavities. One of the first things Becky had noticed with her new ‘job’ was that each person had their own taste. Some definitely tasted better than others. Some were ‘smoother’ while others were ‘spicier’. Becky hated herself for mentally taking notes of each person, but it was one of the few things that kept her sane. It made her imagine she was back in Chemistry testing samples. Reyna’s taste reminded her of drinking wine that had been sitting out for a day or two.

Sierra’s body trembled as she mirrored Becky’s actions on Reyna’s right foot. She was careful to cause any tickling less the giant toes on either side of her body closed in around her. Though Reyna had been Becky’s bully prior to them shrinking, the larger girl was far harsher to Sierra than Becky at their current size. She knew Reyna relished punishing her for daring to stand up for Becky against her. Reyna had completely broken her after ‘accidentally’ stealing her from the salon one day. The following hours were seared into Sierra’s memory.

-----------------------

Reyna grounded an already defeated Sierra into the mental and physical dirt. Sierra was displayed like a caught animal – Reyna was sure to reintroduce her to girls she used to stand equal with. Sierra was degraded beyond what she would have thought humanly possible. She was forced by Reyna to show off her new ‘skills’. Her tiny body was poked, prodded, and played with as if she were some sort of doll. Her screams and cries fell on deaf ears as she passed around the dorms. By the time Reyna got her back, Sierra was covered in so many unnamed substances that she was in perpetual state of nauseousness. The worst act, however, was when Reyna took her to study.

Sierra stood awkwardly on the table as Reyna sat with her earbuds and typed away on her laptop. Reyna’s jaw flexed as she chewed on gum while humming along with the music in her ears. Reyna eventually leaned back and stretched. She pulled her earbuds out and then looked at Sierra with a sadistic smile.  

Sierra fought and screamed but she was powerless as Reyna pulled the wad of gum from her mouth.  

Reyna could barely contain her laughter as Sierra’s 4-inch long body was trapped in her used gum. The girl’s overgrown hair was well intertwined with the white sticky substance while her arms and legs were held tight.

Sierra screamed and begged for mercy, but Reyna ignored her pleas. Instead, Sierra soon found herself stuck to the underside of the table. Reyna’s legs pulled away and the tiny girl was left alone. Sierra didn’t know how long she had been left there, but countless other bodies filled the seat that Reyna’s had sat in. Sierra tried to scream for help, but her pleas went unheard. Finally, after a number of hours Sierra still didn’t know the exact count of, a familiar pair of svelt fingers appeared under the table. Sierra and the gum were pulled forcefully from the table’s underside.

“Oh my god. You really did put her in solitary...” A large black girl spoke above Sierra’s body.

“Mmmhmmm. I wanted to see if my Criminology book was right about it being cruel and unusual torture.” Reyna spoke proudly as she waved Sierra’s gum-covered body in the air.

“So. Shrimp. You want to go back to work, or would you rather be put under there forever?” Reyna asked with a raised eyebrow.

Sierra’s cries and screams provided the answer Reyna was looking for. Sierra was shortly returned to the Salon by Reyna who informed them of her ‘mistake’...

-----------------------------

“W-would M-madame like a menthol rub?” Sierra’s voice pipped into Reyna’s earbuds.

“Hmm?” Reyna was pulled from the activity on her phone by the mousy vocals of the defeated girl. She looked down to see Sierra standing patiently next to her right foot. The sight of Sierra and Becky being dwarfed by her size 10 feet never ceased to make Reyna smile.

Sierra traced the line from Reyna’s foot up her bare legs. Reyna’s shaved and lotioned calf flexed as her leg bobbed. Sierre’s eyes contineud past a pair of high-waisted jean shorts and an orange t-shirt, up to Reyna’s smirking face. Sierra did her best to maintain her composure. Reyna revealed a toothy smile.

“Absolutely. In fact, feel free to go HAM. The heat out there is wild. I think a menthol rub is exactly what these piggies need.” Reyna wriggled her toes above Sierra.

Sierra’s throat went dry as she looked up at the looming sole. Her mind played back the countless times Reyna had threatened to crush her and almost had. Sierra had grown familiar with practically every wrinkle and pore. If she had to, she could probably draw it with her eyes closed.

“T-thank you, Madame.” Sierra croaked. It was to thank Reyna for granting the upsell, but Reyna viewed it as her thanking to be allowed to rub her foot.

“My pleasure, Shrimp.” Reyna replied as Sierra’s tiny nude body ran to a nearby nozzle sticking out from a corner of the tub.

Sierra input a code in an embedded screen within the basin to indicate the upcharge and pulled a ‘bucket’ from a nearby dispenser. The nozzle dispersed the charged amount.  

Reyna watched as Sierra drug the ‘bucket’ behind her closer to the giant foot. It always fascinated Reyna how the tiny people accomplished things. How difficult it must be to do even the simplest task.  

Sierra dipped her hands into the pale-green substance and shuddered from the near instant cool feeling around her arms. It had the consistency of a conditioner. Not as thick as lotion but thick enough to goop on her arms.

“Hold on.” Reyna ordered Sierra, “You almost done yet, Gunderson?” she asked the smaller woman with her head still between her toes. “I know it’s gourmet stuff but you’re taking an awful long time.”  

“I’m sorry, Madame.” Becky’s muffled voice answered.

“If you’re there any longer, I may have to start charging rent.” Reyna teased.

After 45 more seconds, Becky pulled her face from between Reyna’s digits and stood up.

Reyna simply rolled her eyes and snapped the fingers on her left hand. “Go help Shrimp out.” She motioned. She then placed her feet flat in the basin.

The two miniature women were soon working around and on her right foot. Their tiny hands rubbed the menthol gel into every millimeter of surface area.  

Reyna savored the coolness which enveloped her skin. Combined with the A/C of the Salon, it was like she was dipping her foot into an ice bath. “You two really do know how to treat me like a queen.” She purred and threw her head back.

After about 10 minutes, Becky’s voice piped up. “M-may you lift your foot so we can get your sole, Madame?” She asked.

Becky and Sierra both watched as Reyna’s right foot lifted into the air. They waited for it to descend but it stayed levitated.  

“Ummm. M-madame. Could you perhaps lower it a bit more?” Sierra asked apprehensively.

Reyna smirked as she lowered it slightly more but still too high for the miniature women.

“Maybe a bit more?” Becky followed up.

Same results.

“Just a smidge m-more p-please.” Sierra’s voice trembled.

Reyna then smiled, “If you girls wanted me to step on you, all you had to do was beg.” Her foot descended with a slap.

Sierra and Becky’s screams soon followed but were muffled.

Reyna smiled as she pictured the two girls under her foot like so many countless times before. Their futile attempts to escape simply acted to massage her sole. She scrunched her toes and rotated her foot side to side. The feeling of the small bodies under her foot never ceased to feel good. She thought many times about stealing them to wear for a Lacrosse game but doubted they would survive – she turned to buying more disposable whites for that.

After about 3 minutes, Reyna lifted her foot. Becky and Sierra both coughed as they gasped for air.

“What do we say?” Reyna asked expectantly.

“T-thank you Madame!” Sierra screamed as she coughed.

“Yes. Thank you!” Becky echoed.

Reyna reveled in the fact that her two tiny victims had no option but to thank her for stepping on them. She moved her foot to the side and peeked down. Both pale girls were slightly reddened from the pressure exerted upon them. Yet another reminder of how pathetic and insignificant they were to her.  

As she allowed Sierra and Becky to recompose themselves, Reyna leaned back and crossed her left ankle over her right so that her soles were stacked nearly vertically. She lifted her arms and placed her hands on top her head to lean back into massage chair.

“I truly am going to miss you two.” She spoke. “Putting you both in your proper place these last two years has been far more rewarding than any degree. Listening to you beg to chew my calluses or to not get crushed has been quite the soundtrack. Maybe I’ll have our last session recorded so I always have it look back on when I’m in my big law office years from now.”

She placed her feet flat back into the tub.

“T-that sounds p-perfect, M-madame.” Sierra choked out from her dry mouth.  

“Shush, Shrimp. I’m reminiscing.” Reyna snapped and motioned for Sierra and Becky to work her left foot.

“Remember that time I came in right after the Mile High Half Marathon?” Reyna spoke wistfully. “I swore you two were going to drown in all my sweat that day.” she chuckled.

Becky thought back to struggling to stand that day as Reyna’s sweat covered nearly every inch of the foot tub.

“And I’m going to miss you keeping me cleaned up ‘down there’, Gunderson.” Reyna sighed as she referred to the monthly ‘hedge trimming’ Becky was forced to do.

Images of Reyna’s nude body towering above her were etched into Becky’s memory. The sight of a pair of tiny feet sticking out from Reyna’s pussy lips still haunted her dreams – she was thankful she was never subjected to that fate.

As she crawled on her hands and knees atop Reyna’s left foot, Sierra tried to think back to life before shrinking. A life where she stood toe-to-toe with Reyna and didn’t blink. All she could picture, however, was Reyna’s foot slamming upon her after displeasing the larger girl.

“I really wish you could attend graduation. It’d be so poetic to get my degree with you in the audience after you both tried to get me kicked out.” Reyna shifted her foot and sighed.

“M-maybe you could rent us?” Sierra could barely stop herself before the words blurted from her mouth.

Becky and Reyna both went silent.

“What was that Shrimp?” Reyna leaned down to hover over Becky and Sierra. A mischievous smirk curled her lips.

Sierra looked up toward Reyna looming above. The giant girl’s dark hair was tied into a ponytail. A pair of thin-framed circular glasses rested on her nose. Her shirt pulled up ever so-slightly to reveal a peek at her toned stomach. Sierra gulped, “N-nothing.” She tried to go back to task but was interrupted as Reyna’s fingers squeezed her head and lifted her skyward.

“I think you said that I should try to rent you two insects. Is that right?” Reyna raised an eyebrow.

“Sierra! What are you do-” Becky attempted to stop the conversation but was silenced as Reyna’s foot lifted into the air and slammed down upon her.

“I-it’s a new service we offer our premium members!” Sierra screamed.

“And you’re just now telling me this why?” Reyna raised an eyebrow.

“It technically doesn’t launch until the start of Summer!” Sierra screamed as Reyna’s fingers squeezed the sides of her face. “You should have received an email!”

Reyna rolled her eyes, “Please. Nobody opens those.”

“If you ask Lorraine,” Sierra referred to her ‘manager’, “I’m sure she’ll allow you to jump the line.” Sierra grimaced from the pressure applied by the giant fingers.

Reyna drank in Sierra’s body dangling from her fingers. She thought about how easily she could crush the smaller woman’s head at this moment. How powerless she was against her. How she was practically literal putty in her grasp. Reyna smiled, "You’re such a great little salesperson.” she coo’d...

-------------

Becky’s head throbbed. Her dehydrated body ached. Her wrists and ankles were sore from lack of blood flow.

Reyna hummed to herself as she sat at a desk and looked into a mirror. Dressed in her graduation gown, she put the final touches on her makeup. She rubbed her lips together and blew a kiss to herself in the mirror. Her family had rented out a large AirBnB for her and her friends to enjoy their graduation weekend before she left for New York.  

As she sat and prepped her makeup, a pair of white, flat Tory Birch thong sandals lay on the floor. Becky and Sierra were each secured to a respective sandal. They had been rented for 4 days by the giant girl. Completely degraded and demeaned in front of Reyna’s family and their former classmates, the two were in a state of surreal misery.

A combination of heat and dehydration caused Sierra to fall in and out of consciousness. She awoke to catch the final acts of Reyna’s preparation before the view was replaced by the tawny skin of Reyna’s right sole.  

Rising to her full height, Reyna could barely contain her excitement. With Becky and Sierra firmly under foot, there was no way this wouldn’t be one of her best days ever.

With Reyna’s body weight pressing upon her, Becky struggled to breathe. Her mind flashed back to the initial torment Reyna put her through and just when things were going her way, the Universe pulled the rug from under her. As she gasped for air, she began to sob...

Sierra choked for breath. The warm, but dry air surrounded her body. Reyna’s sole hovered above. She had just regained consciousness. The sounds of loudspeakers blared around her. The commencement speaker wished this class well on their future. Suddenly, the air whooshed around Sierra, her vision went dark, and the world was muffled. Her body had crashed into Reyna’s sole at alarming speed. Pressed against the underside of the gigantic foot for about a half-second, Sierra felt her body lower from the sole until the ever-so familiar surface once more levitated above her.

Reyna watched from the side of her eye as her right foot crossed over her left leg and dangled her sandal from her toes. The footwear swayed delicately as she bobbed her foot.  Sierra’s pitiful body stirred against her restraints. Reyna smiled and curled her toes forcefully, the sandal collided into the bottom of her foot with a rewarding sound.

*smack*….*smack*….*smack*  

"Reyna Santos...” The voice echoed through the stadium as Reyna’s name was called to accept her diploma.

Becky and Sierra were in too much pain and too delirious to fully absorb the moment but that didn’t matter to Reyna. As she walked from her chair across the turf of the football field to the stage, the feeling of their small bodies as they pressed into the undersides of her toes with each footfall was like walking on literal clouds.

Her eyes blurry from a combination of Reyna’s foot sweat and her own tears, Becky’s face was currently wedged between Reyna’s middle and fourth toe on her left foot. She watched as Reyna beamed with pride and took her diploma from the woman who replaced the dean she had squashed two years prior.  

-------------------

“Well girls, it’s been fun. But all good things must come to an end. I’ll be gone in less than 12 hours so now’s the time to tell me how much you love me.”

Reyna sat proudly above Becky and Sierra as they tended to her one needs one final time.

She sipped hot tea while the two worked. She would be on a plane to New York in about 7 hours while they remained stuck in their pathetic lives.

“We’ll m-miss y-you m-madame...” Sierra spoke with a quiver with her head between her Reyna’s toes.

“Aww. I’ll miss you, too, Shrimp but I didn’t give you permission to talk.” Reyna digits clasped around Sierra’s head as punishment.  

Her face pressed into the webbing between the toes and her ears closed off from the world, Sierra inhaled Reyna’s odor. The familiar stickiness of dried sweat and dirt pressed into her face. Her muffled cries transmitted to Reyna’s earbuds.  

Reyna had taken two and a half weeks to hike around the state with her friends and classmates before they all went their different ways. This gave Sierra and Becky plenty to do for their final time together. Reyna took a sip of tea and smiled as she watched Becky work to carefully trim her overgrown toenails while Sierra flailed powerlessly.  

Becky could barely contain her disgust as she carefully filed away the nail on the ring-toe of Reyna’s left foot. Despite tending to Reyna on a weekly basis previously, it at least kept the larger girl somewhat hygienic, so Becky and Sierra’s jobs weren’t overly miserable. The few times like the current where Reyna had stayed away for extended periods may have given Sierra and Becky a break, but the work was at least twice as difficult when Reyna returned.  

"Oh Gunderson, I can’t believe our time is coming to an end. I do have to agree with Shrimp. Aren’t you going to miss this as well?” Reyna spoke from above.

“Yes Madame.” Becky replied almost robotically as she scraped the underside of one of Reyna’s toenails but was surprised as it pulled away.

Becky looked up toward Reyna’s smirking face. The giant girl began to speak.

“Oh Gunderson. It’s our last day together probably for a while. I’m sure I’ll be back for holidays.” Reyna’s eyes briefly darted off in thought but returned to focus on Becky, “Now’s your time to tell me how you really feel. I won’t be here to punish or torture you. Come on. Tell me everything you’ve ever wanted to tell me.” Reyna goaded her victim.

Becky resisted at first but as she watched Sierra’s flailing body, she felt years’ worth of rage bubble up inside her and let it out.

“You want to know what I think!?” Becky shouted

Reyna nodded silently with her usual grin. Designer black rimmed glasses rested on her nose.

“I think you’re one of the worst people on the planet. You get pleasure out of other people’s misery and only seek to benefit yourself. You’re going to make a terrible lawyer and I hope you fail spectacularly! I’ll be rooting against you entirely. You played victim but you were the biggest bully of all! I’m glad I had a friend like Sierra to stand up for me! We may be stuck in this shitty fucking life but at least we have each other which is more than you’ll ever have!” Becky paused for breath, her face reddened and her heart rate sky-high.

Reyna tossed her head back and laughed.  

“Oh I love it!” She hollered, startling other patrons and employees in the salon. “Little Gunderson finally grew a pair after all these years. Well, know that I’m proud of you for finally speaking up for yourself for once.” Reyna drank the rest of her coffee.

Becky felt herself come down from her emotional high and was filled with sudden anxiety and Reyna returned her attention to her.

“Of course you would be one of those ‘the power of friendship’ people.” Reyna rolled her eyes. “What do friends matter when I own you both.” Reyna’s foot returned in front of Becky. “I mean. Seriously. You expect me to take the words from your mouth without any form of irony? The very same mouth that has been licking my sweat, eating my dead skin, praising me for the past two years? Hilarious.” Reyna stamped her foot down in front of Becky. She laughed as the smaller girl jumped with fright.

“F-fuck you!” Becky tried to retain her prior anger, but it was fading fast.

“Face it, Gunderson. You were never meant to win. There was always going to be somebody like me out there to take advantage of you. Sierra couldn’t have watched out for you your entire life. The shrinking only acted to make things much easier for you. I mean, when you have a goddess like me over you, who wouldn’t want to serve me?” Reyna winked.

Becky wanted to speak but fumbled over her words. She watched as Reyna’s toes splayed.

“You never were a talker. How about you go back to doing what you do best and put that mouth of yours to use.” Reyna commanded.

“R-Reyna...P-please...” Becky began to sob as she fell to her knees.

Reyna watched silently as the tiny girl’s face grew tear stained and snotty.

“P-please d-d-don't leave!” Becky screamed.

“Oh God, you’re so dramatic.” Reyna rolled her eyes. “Just put your head between my toes.” she ordered. She watched as Becky's pale and frail body slowly crawled, and Becky’s small head was put between her big and second toe. Within seconds, she joined Sierra with Reyna’s toes squeezing her skull.

Reyna whistled to herself as she lifted her feet from the basin, Sierra and Becky still grasped by her digits. She slid her feet into an awaiting pair of Prada Slip-Ons.

Becky and Sierra felt the world move around them but were unaware of what was occurring.

Reyna rose from her seat and walked toward the checkout counter where the employee seemed surprised.

“Miss Santos. You still have 3 hours left?”  

“Yeah. Turns out something came up.” She answered, her contraband in her shoes.

12 Hours later, Reyna walked into her hotel room across from Rockefeller Center. It was near midnight. Her mouth and skin were dry, but her bare feet were pleasantly warm.

She slowly kicked off her slips and smiled as her toes regripped her prey.

Becky and Sierra both stood in shock as Reyna towered above them. They had been stolen? Kidnapped? From the Salon.

Her hands on her hips, Reyna could barely make out the two women on the carpeted floor.

“I really hope they vaccummed down there.” She spoke aloud to herself.

“M-madame?” Siera asked first in confusion of their new surroundings.

“Well, since you two were going to miss me so much and Becky said I only cared about myself, I figured I’d do you both a favor and bring you with me. How’s that Gunderson?” Reyna asked down with a victorious smile.

“R-Reyna. Y-you can’t just s-steal us!” Becky screamed as her body filled with adrenaline.  

“Oh shut-up, Gunderson. You practically begged me to stay at my feet for the rest of your life. I simply granted your wish. But you know that’s going to require a lifetime of repayment...” She smirked...

“So they seriously tried to get you kicked out of school?” One of Reyna’s Law School classmates asked while Sierra and Becky licked between her toes after a day of class.

“Oh yeah.” Reyna replied with feigned sadness, “They were huge bullies to me before the shrinking.”  

“They must’ve been so shocked when you towered over them!?” Another girl in the group asked.

“Oh absolutely. You wouldn’t believe how quickly they went from bullies to bitches.” Reyna lied.

“I love good justice porn!” The first girl spoke.

Laughter erupted as Reyna gripped her toes around Becky and Sierra’s heads...