- Text Size +

Chapter 5

 

Into the Belly of Ginormica

 

The girls panted heavily as Clover finally let the craft slow. They had shot through the large intestine and speedrun Susan’s small intestine, the villi had nearly knocked them off course twice and at one point they nearly got themselves absorbed into Susan’s bloodstream but Clover’s expert piloting was enough to get them back on track.

 

Now the trio were looking at a flexing hole at the end of the pipeline, spurts of chyme, stomach acids, and bile oozing through it with each casual flex of the muscle.

 

The pylorus sphincter was easily many times their current size. It kinda looked like a cross between a compactor, a sewer pipe, and gooey fleshy…stuff.

 

“Ready girls?” Sam asked, feeling her own heart start to race at the thought of entering Susan’s stomach. Her pointed nipples were even starting to rub against her jumpsuit with each breath in anticipation.

 

“Ugh as if I could ever be ready for this,” Clover said with a shudder.

 

“We better tackle this at full throttle to minimise the risk that we get stuck,” Sam said.

 

Clover and Alex shivered in disgust.

 

Clover slowly pushed the throttle forward and the ship rapidly gained speed and fired into the opening, the trailing tendrils wiggling through just before the sphincter closed on them.

 

“That was a close one,” Sam said.

 

“Yeah,” Clover said, her disgust was audible in her voice.

 

They had finally entered Susan’s stomach. They were at the bottom of an ocean of stomach acid and chyme. It was dark and murky, the only late was an ethereal light blue that illuminated the crevices of Susan’s giant stomach. Small bubbles began to slowly fizz off the ship as it slowly ascended. The girls winced as they felt their tiny ears pop with the change in pressure.

 

“We better slow down so we don’t get the bends,” Sam said.

 

“The what?” Clover asked.

 

“It’s what happens if you ascend too quickly from underwater,” Sam explained and with reluctance, Clover slowed their ascension and Sam set about depressurising the craft at set intervals.

 

The craft breached the surface, pushing a soggy, semi-digested piece of food out of the way. At the push of a button, the hull opened and the three spies disembarked the craft, their faces protected by their B.E.G.A.A.M.

 

“Wow…” Sam whispered in a state of awe, it was like she’d just stepped out and into another planet, a thick blue-grey fog filled the air from acidic bubbles bursting against the soggy chunks of land made by food – they looked like an amalgamation of burger and pizzas. The gastric space was brightly lit by the dim glowing veins rich with the alien radiation that grants Susan her size and embedded in one of the walls – glowing so bright it was like a miniature sun – was a pale blue crystal.

 

“Yeah, wow is right, like it’s so totally ew, let’s blow that thing and blow this dump,” Clover said, glaring at the ground in disgust – or more specifically, the gooey, rubbery, chewed gum-like strands of digested gunk sticking to her boots.

 

“Well, it does look pretty alien,” Alex agreed, taking out a golden tube, and looking around for a good angle to shoot from, “if we shoot from different angles, we might have a better chance at destroying it faster.”

 

“Maybe,” Sam agreed – her heart was going a mile a minute now.

 

With great care and difficulty, the spies leapt from island to island of digested foods – Clover nearly falling into the gastric swamp in the process.

 

“Ready?” Sam asked, holding up her exploding lipstick and priming before aiming it at the crystal.

 

The glowing gem was easily several times their size, probably between one to two feet in height and width? It was kinda hard to judge.

 

“Yep!” Alex said.

 

“Like totally, this humidity is ruining my hair,” Clover said.

 

PEW

 

WRRRRRNG

 

CRACK

 

BANG

 

Dark, sapphire blue smoke exploded from the wall, shards of light blue crystal shooting out of the epicentre.

 

The girls raised their arms up to shield themselves

 

Grrrrbbrrrr

 

GURGLE

 

BURGLE

 

RRRRRR

 

BLODGE

 

Dark ripples and splashes of gastric acid combusted around them as the walls of Susan’s stomach tensed and clenched before starting to rumble and the ripples became waves, splashing over islands of food. The steady stream of bursting bubbles and billowing gas became full-on explosions as the submerged food began to burn, melt and dissolve below the murky blue surface.

 

“Uh oh,” Alex said, struggling to maintain her footing as waves crashed into her island, showering her in a mist of acidic drops.

 

“Guys-“ Sam began.

 

“Run!” Clover finished.

 

The girls together began to run, leaping from island to island as they ran back to the thankfully still buoyant ship. Each heavy step they took partially submerged their individual islands and helped to send them under and allowing fresh waves and sprays of gastric juices to wash their bodies.

 

Leaping into the air, they dived into the ship – Clover catching the lever with her foot causing the roof to close, just in time to shield them from another spray of Susan’s stomach acids.

 

“Everyone alright?” Sam asked hurriedly.

 

“I wouldn’t call this alright!” Clover shrieked, looking down at what was left of her jumpsuit, she was almost completely naked, the only remains of her clothing being dark red gooey strands stretching down from her shoulders, down her body, over her breasts, her nipples and tracing down to her waist – and a strip clinging to her left ass cheek.

 

Sam and Alex looked down at their clothes. They’d all been splashed by the gastric fluids. Alex only had one boot and a warped piece of spandex around her neck left, and Sam, well all that was left was warped gooey spandex around her tits, pushing them together – her nipples tingled from the irritation caused by the brief exposure to acid. She’d actually, technically being partially digested. Why did she like that?

 

“Let’s get out of here before like anything else happens!” Clover shrieked, and no sooner had the words left her mouth did the world around them start shaking and colossal bubbles erupted from the acid around.

 

UUUR

 

UUUUUUUURR

 

UUUUUUUUURRPPPP

 

The girls shrieked as their ship suddenly flew up Susan’s stomach, carried by her rising gas. Clover tried to steer the ship but the gas just wouldn’t stop coming, hitting them on every angle while carrying them higher and higher.

 

UUUUURP

 

BUUUUUUUUUURP

 

As one the spies screamed as the gas knocked them off their shooting course and sent them up and into Susan’s nasal cavity, snot smearing over the ship, covering the windows and gunking up the engine until finally with a desperate, haunting sound the engine died and the tendrils stopped turning.

 

Leaving them trapped in the ethereally lit, snot-filled cavern of Susan’s nose.

 

“Ok, this is a problem,” Sam said, peering through the small gaps in the snot taking up the windows.

 

“Ew and just when I like thought this couldn’t get any grosser,” Clover cried, her body literally shivering in disgust.

 

The world shook.

 

“Oh no,” Alex whispered.

 

“Ugh, what now?” Clover complained.

 

Sam saw globs of snot sucked off the windshield and grabbed hold of the base of one of the chairs, hugging herself to it.

 

“UH, UH, UH, AH-“

 

“Guys hold on!” Sam yelled.

 

“AH-AH-AH-CHOO!!!!”

 

With the force of a hurricane, the girls were evicted from Susan’s snot-filled nose and were sent flying through the air. Titanic droplets of spit and spot flying with them like slimy meteors.

 

With the speed and force of their departure, neither girl could grab the controls. Each one clung to the bolted-down furniture and screamed as the top-of-the-line craft began to fall from the sky.

 

BANG

 

SMASH

 

SPLASH

 

The craft submerged itself in clear water, descending several metres before slowing and beginning to float back to the surface. When they broke the surface, the girls found themselves letting out breaths they didn’t realise they were holding. They were safe.

 

“That...was…insane…” Clover gasped out between heavy breaths, wiping sweat from her brow.

 

“Like totally,” Alex agreed.

 

“Yeah…” Sam gasped, her heart still racing and her pelvis still tingling.

 

“So now what?” Alex asked.

 

“I guess…we get out of her? Go to the general and regrow?” Sam offered.

 

THUD

 

THUD

 

THUD

 

THUD

 

“Err…guys what’s-“ Alex began only to be cut off as the light began to fade and be eclipsed by a much smaller, ass belonging to a 49ft 11in Susan.

 

“Uh oh,” Sam said.

 

“Like no way! I’m not being peed on! So not happening!” Clover objected

 

GRRRRR

 

“Er I like don’t think that’s the problem, Clover,” Alex said sheepishly.

 

“No!” Clover dived for the control and started turning the engine back over.

 

The engine began to whine and whirl but before Clover could even put the thing in gear it sputtered out. She tried again. Again, it wouldn’t start.

 

“Hurry Clover! She’s starting to-“ Alex shouted, staring up with horror-filled eyes as a dark object began to appear between those colossal ass cheeks.

 

Again, the engine whined and sputtered out.

 

“Clover!” Alex shouted.

 

“I’m trying!” Clover snapped.

 

It was starting to peak out when finally, the engine whirled into life and jolted forward and up into the air. Clover pulled back hard on the controls and the ship altered its course for a direct ascent. Gritting her teeth, she continued to pull as hard as she could until she managed to just escape through a minute crack of space between Susan’s ginormous ass and the oversized toilet seat. A loud splash behind them punctuating just how close the trio had come with another detail on the tour of Susan’s digestive system.

 

“Like let’s get big again before anything else happens,” Alex said.

 

“Like totally,” Clover agreed.

 

Sam didn’t say anything.

 

Clover set course for the same slot the general had posted them in not that long ago. This mission couldn’t be over soon enough.