- Text Size +

Title: Totally Endo
Commissioned by: iambeowulf
Categories: Totally Spies, Monsters Vs. Aliens
Characters: Sam, Clover, Alex, Susan/Ginormica
Cameo(s): General Monger
Tags: Endo, Shrinking Woman, Shrinking, Shrinking (Micro – 0.5in), Shrinking (Giant – 49ft 11in), Giantess (Brobdnignagian – 200ft), Unaware Giantess, Gross, Snot, Fart, Clothes Melting
Alternate Title(s): Totally Gross, Susan’s Tummy,
Started: 12/07/2023
Finished: 12/07/2023
Patreon: 12/07/2023
Public: 12/08/2023

Chapter One
The Debriefing

 

Their footsteps echoed in the dimly lit, expansive base, with ceilings so high they vanished into darkness aside from the individual beams of light shining through. Goose pimples prickled the skin of the spies as they neared the stout, muscular man stood in the centre of the room awaiting their arrival.

 

Compared to the brightly lit and colourful WOOHP base of operations, it felt like they were being summoned by some dark council. It put the three, brightly coloured, girls on edge. Clover took point, leading the trio, her scarlet jumpsuit clung to her slender, athletic figure, accenting her C-cup breasts, and making her butt look firmer – and much more spankable – her blonde hair was styled into a fluffy job and her bright blue eyes searched almost aimlessly in the surrounding darkness.

 

The base was so secret the only thing they could make out was the dimly illuminated pathway leading them to the waiting general.

 

Sam had positioned herself to Clover’s left, her long thick red hair travelling down to just shy of her ass – suspiciously highlighted by her light green jumpsuit. Her matching heeled boots audibly clicked against the chrome floor, her steps normally making her D-cup breasts bounce but her tight attired kept them firmly in place. Unlike her friend, her emerald green eyes remained focused on the general ahead of them. Jerry had made this sound like a big deal in the debriefing they received, which would have been more detailed had someone not knocked him unconscious when he attempted to say the facility’s name out loud, outside of the secret base.

 

And to Clover’s right, was Alex, the mixed-race girl’s sleek black hair was styled into a cute bob that just reached her cheeks in length. Like her friends she was already uniformed for their coming mission, wearing a golden yellow jumpsuit that accented her firm C-cup breasts and attempted to add an extra inch to her rear. Her honey-brown eyes roamed the darkness of the base much like Clover’s – she really didn’t like the fact she couldn’t make out her surroundings, it made her tummy squirm and vibrate with nervous energy.

 

The trio slowed to a stop in front of the general. He was shorter than them, but his frame made it clear he was not to be underestimated – those muscles looked like they would deflect bullets and that chin looked as though it could cut glass – bulletproof glass. His hair had greyed with his years of service and was cut very short.

 

“Clover Ewing. Samantha ‘Sam’ Simpson. Alexandra ‘Alex’ Casoy.” The general greeted, his voice as rough as one would expect.

 

“Yeah, so what’s the problem?” Clover asked, unconsciously taking on a relaxed stance.

 

“I am General W. R. Monger. This is a secure government facility.”

 

“Like no duh,” Alex said.

 

General Monger gritted his teeth, his expression tightening as he suppressed his irritation at being interrupted. Subordinates should be quiet and gain the full debriefing before asking questions or making – rather crass – unwarranted interruptions.

 

“This is a secure government facility. In 1950 it was decided the general public could not handle the truth about monsters. As of 2009 that was overturned but this facility has remained so secret that it is a federal offence to even speak its name. This is where the monsters were imprisoned in order to protect the populace. Since 2009 this base was partially converted into the living quarters for monsters. Both for the protection of the general population and for the monsters themselves.”

 

Sam nodded to show she was following the general’s words. Clover and Sam tried to follow but found it rather difficult when the militant man started reading off dates as though they were back in history class. Spy work wasn’t supposed to be like studying, it was supposed to be thrilling and exciting.

 

“You mean like the giant robot in California and the alien invasion?” Sam asked

 

“Exactly. As of three months ago, monster codename – Ginormica – also known as Susan Murphy started going under a metamorphic process.”

 

“Ginormica? You like mean the giant lady?” Alex gasped, eyes widening in shock.

 

“Correct. Over the last three months the energy that radiates from her body, allowing for her mass size and strength has increased. This has caused her to undergo a startling growth. Ginormica originally stood at 49 feet and 11 inches, now, however, she has reached a startling 200 feet.”

 

“200? That’s over four times as big!” Sam gasped.

 

“Yeesh, where’s a size ray when you need one?” Clover asked, recalling the times she had both shrunk and grown. Then again even back when she had grown she was only 50ft tall, yeah that probably wouldn’t be the best matchup.

 

“So, what do you want us to do?” Alex asked, “Do you have like a shrink ray or something? Are you going to grow us?”

 

“Shrink rays have been trialled on Ginormica since her capture in 2009. Each one has failed. They either have no effect or the energy saturating her body consumes and makes her grow even further.”

 

“What? How?” Sam asked.

 

“Classified.” The general said, though in truth their scientists weren’t exactly sure how it happened, the energy that radiated from Ginormica was still new to them and something about its nature not only caused mass growth and enhancement of all physical attributes of the host. But also, was able to consume alien energy and convert it into more quantonium.

 

“So, like, what can we do?” Clover asked.

 

“I am getting to that.” General Monger said. “Scans of Ginormica’s body have revealed an alien object located in her stomach that seems to be radiating a concentrated form of her natural radiation. It is suspected that this is the reason for her recent growth spurt. Since your team has been known for getting both in and out of tight situations. You have been selected to travel into Ginormica’s body and remove the foreign object.”

 

“Wait what?!” Clover said.

 

“You want us to go inside her?!” Alex said.

 

“Like eat us?!” Sam said, her cheeks tinging with a light blush and feeling a certain – tingling – sensation in her lower tummy, or maybe a bit lower.

 

“Negatory.” General Monger said, not disturbed or impacted in the slightest by the teenage girl’s outbursts. “You will be flying into her body in a prototype submergible flight unit. Once aboard the ship, you will be shrunk down to approximately half an inch in size. That way there should be no chance that Ginormica will be aware of your intrusion into her body.”

 

“Wait, why can’t she know?” Sam asked, her delicate reddish eyebrows knitting together.

 

“It was discovered that when subject Ginormica is aware of any intrusion outside of food into her body. That her body will respond aggressively with extreme prejudice. Several drones have been destroyed upon entering her body.”

 

“Destroyed!?” the girls all but shouted together.

 

Again, the general’s expression twitched as he fought to conceal his annoyance. These girls were far too undisciplined for his liking. Whose idea was it to hire teenage girls anyway?

 

“Yes. Destroyed. However, when Ginormica was not aware of the intrusion the probes lasted 50% longer and were able to make further progress into her body. The craft you will be utilizing is estimated to last up to one hour once inside Ginormica’s stomach. You will be entering through her anal canal-“

 

“What! You mean like her butt!?” Clover shouted.

 

Again General Monger’s expression twisted in irritation, much more noticeably this time.

 

“That is correct.”

 

“Eww! Like no way am I-“ Clover began, waving her hands outwards and craning her head back in disgust.

 

“Once inside you shall follow Ginormica’s digestive track back to her stomach. You will locate the source of the concentrated radiation. And you will remove it.” General Monger said, his irritation finally melting into his voice and cutting off the blonde spy.

 

“But-“ Alex tried.

 

“No buts. These are direct orders. Should Ginormica’s size continue to grow. There is no telling if we will be able to stop her. With every inch she gains she becomes more invulnerable and stronger. And there is no telling the effect this will have on Ginormica’s emotional state. You will complete this mission. Or you will be removed from the WOOHP agency and have your memories wiped of this exchange. Do I make myself clear?”

 

“Yes sir, Mr General,” Sam said, her lips noticeably dryer than before.

 

The general turned his gaze to Clover and Alex.

 

“Aye, aye sir,” the two spies said in unison, raising a hand each to their heads in salute. Jerry may make bad jokes and have his moments of cringe, but at least he didn’t have a stick up his ass the size of the Statue of Liberty.

 

“Good. Now follow me. I shall escort you to your craft. And do not stray. Your clearance is not unlimited and there will be repercussions if you wander off.” General Monger said, turning on his heel – his posture never relaxing – and began to lead the way down the dimly lit line of light, his heavy footsteps making the base feel even larger as they seemed to echo into eternity.