- Text Size +

Chapter 3
Meeting Susan

 

“Ugh, I like feel like I’m gonna barf,” Clover moaned, her cheeks more than a little green as she sprawled herself over the console as the craft continued to violently shake with each step of the giant general.

 

“Yeah, like I thought being held by a guy was supposed to be nice…” Alex groaned, too looking a little green under the collar.

 

“Hold it in girls, it can’t be much longer,” Sam said, leaning back in her chair, one arm over her gut as she tried to stop her stomach from doing summersaults as the ship rapidly rose and fell with each step. It was like they were riding an overly clunky roller coaster.

 

Eventually. Lady luck shined on the girls and the giant general slowed to a stop in front of a giant window looking into a dark cell.

 

The spies squinted, doing their best to focus their vision as they stared into the lightless cell. It was only when something the size of a mountain shifted did they realise what they were looking at.

 

It was Ginormica.

 

Their tiny mouths dropped open in astonishment and awe.

 

Inside the colossal cell, curled up into an awkward shape was Ginormica, AKA Susan Murphy and the mountain they were looking at was in fact her shoulder. Her limbs were sticking out and bending awkwardly in a pitiful attempt to fit comfortably in the cell. She was drastically too big for it.

 

Then again, the cell was meant for a 50ft woman. Not a 200ft one.

 

And she was completely naked.

 

At least it wouldn’t be hard to get inside.

 

The craft violently shuck again as the General carefully moved them towards a small slat in the window that would normally be used to slide small objects into the room. Sam originally assumed it was for food but then remembered the size of the woman and disregarded it. No way would her food fit through such a small gap.

 

Once they were inside the spies set about activating the shrunken craft. It smoothly took off and they found themselves wishing they had just flown to the cell instead of getting a lift from the irate general. Then again if they had, it would have taken them hours to find Susan’s cell.

 

“Hey, this handles pretty good,” Alex said grinning like a child.

 

“Yeah, like we should totally get one,” Clover agreed as she set the navigation for their destination, and just like that they were flying straight for Susan’s ass.

 

Sam swallowed as the building-sized cheeks rapidly drew closer. She could spend months climbing that thing with her mountaineering gear and she doubted Susan would ever notice she was there. Would she even notice her climbing into her asshole?

 

The thought made her intimate walls clench.

 

‘Come on, you gotta focus,’ Sam mentally chided herself.

 

STREEAAK

 

BANG

 

CLANG

 

Sam was snapped out of her inner bashing when Susan shifted in her sleep, her giant arms sliding down the walls and her knees clanging against the wall, leaving deep crater-like dents behind. But thankfully, as she had moved her ass cheeks had parted partially making their mission a bit easier.

 

“Wow, she really like could do with a waxing,” Clover said as they entered the flashy cavern, seeing thin platinum hairs sprouting on either side.

 

Sam swallowed. She was feeling really warm now. She couldn’t help but imagine climbing Susan’s ass, making use of those fine delicate hairs. What if she slipped and got tangled up? Would Susan ever find her?

 

“Sam? Like what’s up?” Alex asked, tearing Sam’s attention back to reality.

 

“Huh? Oh! Nothing!” Sam said suddenly, rushing to get her words out and alleviate suspicion.

 

“Eww here we go girls,” Clover said, pulling both girls back to the situation at hand – thankfully – as the front of the manta-shaped ship glided into Susan’s titanic anus. The ship didn’t even touch the sides. Not even close. They could easily fit twelve more ships in there. Maybe even sixteen before they’d touch the walls – those delicious, pink, warm, wrinkly walls.

 

Sam forced her eyes from the windows again.

 

This wasn’t a leisure cruise. This was a mission.

 

This was serious.