- Text Size +

Title: The Akashiya Massacre: Part 1
Commissioned by: Balthasar00
Categories: Rosario Vampire
Characters: (Inner) Moka Akashiya, Kokoa Shuzen, OFC(s), OMC(s)
Tags: Femdom, FF/Multi, Inflation, Vampire Girls, Incest, Shrinking, Shrinking out of Clothes, Crush, Clean Feet, Smelly Feet, Sadism, Futanari, NonCon, Vore, Gore, Blood, Snuff, Very Dark
Alternate Title(s): Giantess and a Vampire
Beta Reader: SimplylovingIt
Started: 21/06/2023
Finished: 10/07/2023
Patreon: 12/07/2023
Public: 12/08/2023

 

Chapter 1

 

An Unwanted Wake-Up Call

 

“Ah!”Uff-Aah!” Kokoa cried out in a startled yelp, pain radiating from her nose as she began to fall and struck the blood-coloured carpet.

 

The familiar ticklingwet warmth of blood trickling out of her nostril, making a tiny pool above her lip, steadily drew the young redheaded vampire from her stunned pain. Her swampyHer mossy green eyes shifted to stare at the beautiful pale sole, decorated by divine crevices as her Mistress’s toes mistress’s curled in her sleep.toes as she slept. The hem of Kokoa’s crimson nighty twitched as a little bulge began to press against the silky fabric. Her big sister had kicked her out of bed in her sleep, Moka didn’t even know she’d done it. Kokoa’s bulge twitched again, the hot, meaty cock beneath the silky fabric slapping the inside of her thigh as it tried to lift higher.

 

She let her tongue slide out and run over her top lip, capturing the bloody puddle, her spicy, tangy flavour exploded over her tongue. It wasn’t as good as human blood, but there was no denying that she was delicious – in more ways than one.
‘Maybe I can procure some succubae blood for big sis for her birthday,’ she mused to herself, just the thought of the aphrodisiac effects of the yokai blood making her start salivatingto drool, or was that the taste of her own blood?

 

“Mmmnnn,” Moka groaned in her sleep, the mewling sound making the bulge between Kokoa’s thighs twitch, her elder sister and mistress turned in her sleep, inadvertently tugging the leash connected to Kokoa’s collar, tugging her forward. The unconscious display of power and control further enticing Kokoa and making her cock twitch.

 

Maybe she should wake her sister with a couple licks to her sensitive sole. She might even get the elder vampire to squirt.

 

BANG

 

Moka’s foot slid furthershot fully out from the bottom ofunder the maroon duvet, her body going unnaturally stiff beneath the thick fabric as she was forcibly awoken by a loud sound outside.

 

‘So much for that idea,’ Kokoa sat up and pushed herself back to her feet, her socked feet padding softly against the carpet as she stumbled forward.

 

“Ugh, what was that?” Moka growled, Kokoa felt her knees tremble and her semi-erect member shiver at the animalistic tone of her big sister, Moka tugged her leash, jerking her closer to the bed, “go and check slave,” she spat.

 

“Yes Mistress,” Kokoa squeaked, cheeks burning with arousal, her big sister always woke up grumpy, it was why the morning sex was so good. Just the thought of Moka holding her down and taking her holes one by one, biting and bruising her flesh…the hem of Kokoa’s scarlet nightie lifted, sliding back over the length of her shaft as her cock rose to attention and bobbed with eagerness.

 

Kokoa parted the thick maroon drapes and immediately felt a burning pain in her eyes as sunlight streamed into the room and forced her sensitive eyes to adapt to the summer weather. She had not expected it to still be daytime, normally they would sleep through to the evening just as it was starting to darken outside. There would be fewer humans and things would be more peaceful, more…romantic.

 

Past the expansive mansion grounds decorated with greying, once-white, statues of the enemies her big sister and mistress had defeated in one way or another, overgrown grass and vines reaching up to try to reclaim the plot of land. Through the stone archway hosting the black iron gates.

 

On the country road was a horrendous eye sore in the wayform of a bright yellow school bus with huge puffsclouds of smoke billowing out of the open engine, and milling. Milling out of the vehicle in single file was a small battalion of preteen human children, each wearing matching little blazers, white button up shirts and either black pants or skirts with dark stockings.

 

“Ugh, it’s not even midday,” Moka snarked, glaring at the grandfather clock, barely illuminated by the light filtering through the gap in the curtains and sneaking around her pet. The small hand was nearing eleven. She’d only been asleep for two hours! Somebody was going to pay. “What is going on out there?” Moka asked, slowly, deliberately forming every syllable with a dangerous calm.

 

Kokoa shivered, randy goose pimples fluttered up her back, and her hard cock slapped against the window ledge. She knew what that tone meant. Punishment time. Ooh, maybe dungeon time too! Kokoa began to salivate as she imagined her sister placing her on the rack, or the Chevalet and going back to bed, leaving her to suffer until nightfall, or maybe the paddles – oh Kami perhaps even the whips.

 

“Kokoa!” Moka suddenly shouted, tearing her half-sister back to reality and causing her to flinch.

 

“I-It’s humans Mistress,” Kokoa said, filling the word ‘humans’ with as much disdain as she could muster in her current predicament – her cock again slapping the window ledge, thoughts of the Dungeon Room still very raw in her mind. “It looks like a school bus has broken down, shall we watch them suffer in the sun or just ignore them, Mistress?”

 

Kokoa turned to face her big sister. Moka was glaring at the silk blood-coloured duvet – the material reflecting splashes of light as though it were woven from a pool of blood – as she mulled over the information of their current predicament. Since her heart had been crushed by that bastard Tsukune, Lady Akashiya, Moka, had grown to hate the entire race of fleshy maggots. She even hated that weak, pink-haired, fake Moka that dominated her school years. Kokoa honestly wasn’t sure what her sister would do now that humans had dared to disturb her sleep.

 

“Bring me my robe pet.”

 

Kokoa blinked. Her mistress actually sounded happy? What was going on?

 

The younger vampire-girl hesitated a moment before going to the dark mahogany wardrobe and fishing out an extravagant, near-platinum, silver silk robe – it was bordered by a horde of tiny white bats that collected into bunches around the cuffs – and returned it to her sister as she slid out from beneath the dark, extravagant sheets. Kokoa swallowed when she saw the tip of Moka’s cock peaking out from beneath the hem of her nightie, the fabric having ridden up when she moved to the side of the bed.

 

Kokoa helped her mistress into the robe, kneeling to tie the sash into a knot only for Moka to wave her off and do it herself – allowing Kokoa to steal an extra second to admire her big sister’s cock before the robe hid it from view, Moka reached for her bosom and Kokoa felt her cock throb, but instead of grabbing and squeezing her petite breasts, Moka proceeded to unlatch the leash from the pink collar around Kokoa’s neck.

 

“Now, Kokoa-“ Moka began, her little sister’s head snapping up at the use of her name, it was never good when Moka called her by her name, it meant something, was going to happen or she was very annoyed.
“I want you to go and invite those, humans, into my lovely home for drinks and inform them I have contacted a mechanic to come and service their…vehicle.”

 

Kokoa’s mouth dropped open in shock. Was her mistress serious?

 

“Now.”

 

Kokoa leapt to her feet and began to hurriedly make her way out of the room.

 

“And fix your attire pet, it wouldn’t do to scare the younglings with your cock…at least not yet,” Moka said, her voice drifting into a near-silent whisper at her final four words.

 

Kokoa looked down and nipped her lips into a tight line. She crossed over to a dark mahogany dresser and pulled, pulling open one of the lower drawers and fished out a pair of underwear, an appropriate length skirt – rather than the ones that hardly reached her thighs she would normally wear for her sister – and a white shirt – she wasn’t going to change into a fresh pair of socks just for humans, it was a small thing but at least it was something. She hurriedly put the clothes on and left the room to go invite the humans to enter her Mistress’s lovely home.