- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Author's Chapter Notes:

yeah yeah, I'm working on it alright! monstergeddon is soon, don't worry I got George rr martin on the case! soon!

anyways im doing a Tera themed month, and a few will be shared here.


Tags: anal vore, hairy, catgirl, butt entrapment, masturbation, crush, breast crush, armpit, urination, unbirth, sweat, odor, MILITARY RESISTANCE!!!, clit play, internal shots, digestion, vore, and excessive use of the Nya trope


Flying through space, a catgirl large enough to crush planets like ants between her fingers was passing through on patrol, her skintight plugsuit covered with strange characters of an extraterrestrial race. “Nya~ i've been patrolling this region for weeks and haven't found a single threat, why did they stick me with such a boring task Nya!!!!” the celestial like cat girl complained, a few planets exploding on contact with her chest as she blasted by at frightening speeds.


“My name is Emma Nya~ im a lieutenant in the unified peacekeepers union Nya~ 2 weeks ago i was caught eating all the fish people from qauzi XI and was sentenced to 2 weeks of fringe space duty, it's been a real drag Nya…” emma sighed before remembering more. “My species are known as Nyanites on account of our racial tick of saying Nya Nya~.  it's common for us to grow to many lightyears in size making us rely on special technology to shrink us down to these microscopic sizes so we don't cause trouble for others Nya~. though lately it's been a real bother”.

Emma’s colossal body crushed another few planets before suddenly crashing into an uncharted star causing it to explode and send a fireball hurdling all around. Emma quickly stopped and let out a cough as if she had inhaled smoke before giving an annoyed expression. “Stupid AI Nya~ this patrol route wasn't supposed to have stars NYA~” She huffed as she swatted away the burnt star remains from her plugsuit as if it were mere dust.


Looking around the dark void of space, the many lightyear tall cat girl looked around with eyes that could house solar systems, a feeling of sheer boredom dimming them of their normally beautiful emerald hues. “Computer Nya~ scan for life Nya!” Emma ordered which was responded with a floating blue orb covered in strange letters and numbers. “1 class E12 system detected NYA!” the computer said before turning green. “system is unregistered Nya!” the orb stated before returning to a blue color. 


Emma began to smile wickedly, a face of deviancy forming on her brow as she revealed her fanged canines. “If its unregistered then they cant get mad if i play with them Nyaheheh” Emma chuckled before plugging in its coordinates. “Time for a break Nya!~” Emma laughed before flying off in a different direction, the blue orb disappearing behind her.


Meanwhile on earth, many are in panic as a strangely massive object begins to approach at record speeds. Whatever it was, it was capable of squishing their solar system a thousand times over and then some. All they could do was pray and hope their solar system spanning armada’s could handle it.


Emma stopped right before reaching the system, her hand playing with a crystal device on her suit's chest region. “I don't like being small but it'll end too fast if i dont shrink Nya~” Emma spoke to herself as she fiddled with it. Suddenly her massive form rapidly began to shrink, her original form disappearing like a mirage as it quickly compressed into this tiny form. “7000 miles should be small enough Nya~” Emma smiled before perking her ears, “the fuck is a mile Nya!?”.


The blue orb returned once more, “miles are the common unit of measurement for this size to this civilization Nya~ there was once a measure of Kilometer that-” “NYA TOO MUCH EXPOSITION!” Emma shouted with annoyance before waving the computer away. With a huff, Emma’s eyes glowed even greener as she focused on the nearest planet. The computer began to rattle off about population, economic state, and even current death and birth rate but Emma ignored it, all she cared about was fulfilling her own needs and killing the boredom of patrolling fringe space.


Pluto was the first world on the menu, while not a major hub like the inner colonies, Pluto was a fringe outpost that trained soldiers to fight in frigid temperatures and was used as a prison colony for the inner and outer colony convicts. It was surrounded by several defense platforms armed with railguns and multiple fighter squadrons capable of taking out dreadnaughts in an extended fight.


None of that mattered though when Emma arrived, her appearance was almost instantaneous. “Huh? The hell is this limp shit Nya!?” Emma frowned as she looked at the phone sized planet before her. The blue orb appeared next to her, its size the same as Pluto's. “This colony is a designated outpost world Nya~, its small size has it labeled as a dwarf planet to the local occupiers and currently hosts around 2 million of their species Nya. the threat level for it is… zero Nyahe” the orb let out a faint giggle before disappearing. “Zero threat level? Then i guess you can't really oppose me Nyahehe~” Emma laughed before extending a finger.


Many fighters were being launched and railguns began to charge up. The system commander was in sheer panic as they tried to sortie everything. But the sweat on his brow showed real fear in his actions. When the catgirl appeared, everything had stopped and only when it started to approach did they move to red alert. Whatever this massive being had in store for them was not good.


“Poke Nya~” Emma smiled as she rubbed her finger against pluto, her mountain dwarfing nail slicing through the surface like lint on fabric. A wicked smile revealing a canine adorning Emma’s face as she tried to trace a picture. The planet could not handle it however and began to collapse when it was knocked a bit off its orbit. “NYAAA, so fragile!” the catgirl complained as a quarter of it peeled away into rubble. 


The people on the orbital defense station looked on with horror, even if a dwarf world, it's unheard of for someone to destroy a portion of a world with just a single finger. Yet here they were witnessing such an event. A sense of impossible dread washing over them.


“All this is good for Nya-” Emma opened her palm and began to wrap her slender delicate fingers around the damaged pluto, their insanely long limbs grasping the planet with great care. “Is for crushing like a useless stress ball Nyahaha” Emma cheered before all at once flexing her forearm muscles and instantly crushing the massive planet into mere icey rubble with her grip. The wave of debris moving at such a speed that the many stations and fighters were obliterated before they could even make a counterattack.


Emma then lifted her now dirtied hand to her lips and gave it a little lick, a cheeky smile crossing her lips  as she pondered her next action. “ This isn't enough Nya~ I need more entertainment~” Emma’s eyes narrowed as they focused on yet another nearby world. “The next nearest life-inhabited world is Neptune, it is around 20x the size of Pluto and is a major source of the system's fuel and drinking resources Nya~” the blue orb said before blinking red. “Warning Nya~ neptune has a risk of drowning, handle with caution Nya~”.


Neptune had seen what had happened to Pluto and was already evacuating its workforce. A nearby patrol fleet had also entered the system as a means of fighting the alien cat girl in hopes of delaying her invasion deeper towards the core colonies. 30 ships in total ranging from corvettes all the way to a single dreadnought measuring 200 miles in length. The fleet was commanded by a single rear admiral who genuinely believed he could stop the catgirls advance.


Yet again Emma would appear in an instant, no travel time or delay, she was just there. “Oh! This is much better Nyahaha!” Emma’s eyes sparkled as Neptune was over 3 times her current stature. The blue orb hummed with data before speaking, “population 13,000 no signs of resistance detected Nya~” the orb said before fading away. While the AI could not register the combat power of the humans as a threat, they were still using everything they had against the catgirl.


Legions of fighters were swarming as torrents of railgun fire peppering the catgirls plugsuit, many of which were so nanoscopic that Emma didn't even feel them. The only time she felt a slight itch was when the massive 200 mile dreadnaught fired its anti matter cannon which scuffed the suit just slightly. Their cheers of even a scuff however were diminished rapidly as her suit quickly repaired itself with nanite like technology.


While Emma was focused on the planet before her, her suits cleaning function took aim at the hundreds of fighters swarming her belly region and began lurching to grab them like a frogs tongue. The fighters caught were quickly disassembled and used as food for the suits maintenance features. It didn't matter if it was organic or inorganic, the capital ship sized nanites would deconstruct everything that got near them creating horrifying screams throughout the counter attacks radio chatter.


Not wanting to lose face, the rear admiral ordered all nukes be primed and fired at a moments notice.  Emma on the other hand wouldn't have cared even if she knew they were there, her face was quickly approaching the surface of Neptune where she began to quickly suck at its oceans. A silly smile growing on her face as she realized that it tasted like blueberries and was the equivalent to an energy drink to her.


“Amazing Nya! I haven't had anything this tasty in weeks Nya!!!” Emma happily thought while gulping down millions of gallons of the methane, ammonia, and water mixture. Still on the surface, thousands of small collection ships were among the violent waves. Their hulking masses being dragged alongside the soup like liquid into the vacuum like suction of Emma’s lips. The many germ-like humans looked on with terror from above as they watched Neptune's mass slowly  shrink as the seconds passed.


With one last loud suction Emma pulled away her lips and gulped hard, the massive bulge of Neptune's oceans going down her throat with a hard plop and sending thousands of poor germ like humans into the dark abyss of the catgirls stomach. “AHHH, THAT WAS AMAZING NYA!” Emma smiled as she brushed her lips with a hand. “ if i were bigger this wouldn't have been nearly enough. Nyahahhaa” she proudly proclaimed before reaching down to pat her belly.


Screams overwhelmed the bridge of the 200 mile dreadnought, the approaching hand eclipsed all of space as it rapidly descended towards them. The rear admiral in a panic ordered all nukes be aimed and fired at the hand before them. Sadly, even with 100,000 megatons of combined power, the nukes merely warmed Emma’s hand for a nano second before quickly disappearing, the massive canyon like folds of her palm swallowing everything but the dreadnought as they were compressed by the speed and mass.


Emma never even knew they existed let alone the tiny explosion between her palm and belly as the reactor of the dreadnought went supercritical from being compressed. With a smile and satisfied rub, emma gave a content sigh before looking into her next action. Only a sudden sensation quickly began to flood her nerves as the call of nature struck. “That's the problem with drinking on the job Nya~ always have to pee afterwards Nya” Emma’s ears drooped as she realized her suit's built-in toilet system was probably still full from the last time.


The blue orb scanned the planet before blinking green, “it would pose no environmental risk to refill this world with Officer Emma’s urine Nya, Emma’s biological waste is 80% similar to Neptune’s and thus will only have minor* effects on the system Nya”. The Orb chirped before scanning Emma’s belly. “To refill the planet, Officer Emma will need to expel 800 million gallons of the 13.8 billion in current storage Nya~” the bot said, bringing a blush to Emma’s cheeks.


“D-dont say something so freely Nya!'' Emma complained before lowering a hand to her crotch. In just moments, the skin tight suit began to disappear as if it was a program, revealing the grotesque fold of Emma’s massive vagina. With 2 fingers, Emma spread open her pussy lips revealing strings of femjuice that were larger than any ship the humans had produced. Carefully, Emma aimed her dreadnought swallowing pisshole toward Neptune’s now smaller mass and began to unload.

“Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa” Emma moaned with delight as a torrent of piss fired from her pisshole. At first it was causing massive damage to the surface as it propelled unfathomable tons of soupy methane and ammonia into the cosmo’s but she quickly corrected and was soon casually refilling neptune back to its original size and then some, the deep blue color quickly turning green as it bubbled with boiling hot piss and methane. 


“Nya~ i forget how good it feels to do that Nya~” Emma smiled, her face filled with content as she looked towards the next world. “ whats next on the list Nya~” Emma closed her eyes content and let the computer tell her the next destination. The orb then sparkled and pulsed before returning to a blue color. “The next world is Uranus, commonly used as a joke for this species butts, it is identical to Neptune and is only slightly bigger Nya!” the orb spoke before continuing, “the population for neptune is currently 6 million as it is the central transport hub for the outer regions of this solar system Nya~”.


Emma paused for a second, a realization hitting her. “The little civilization here considers its name as a joke of the butt Nya!!?” Emma smiled, a cruel idea brewing in her mind. “That is correct Nya!” the Ai chirped with approval before disappearing. “NYAHHAHA then it's only fitting that i fulfill that joke! Nya!” Emma cheered before fiddling with the crystal on her chest.

Uranus was a similar make up as neptune the only difference being the larger presence of people due to it being closer to the inner colonies. By now everyone from here to the earth was aware of the catgirls actions, as well as the futility of the patrol fleet's resistance. They had begun evacuating and were about 1% into it when she appeared. Only she appeared very different from pluto and neptune.


Emma had made herself 100x bigger for this one, now floating at more than 700,000 miles in height, the massive uranus was nothing more than  a pebble to her. “Hello uranus Nya~ ive come to bring you home Nyahahha” Emma laughed before reaching towards the blue planet, her fingers grasping the icy sphere like a marble. “Feels cold Nya~ Emma will warm you up Nyaaa~” the massive cat girl seductively said, her normally cheerful voice suddenly deeper and more mature sounding.


The evacuation didn't even finish hitting 1% when this started, millions of civilians and workers trapped on the icey blue ball, watching as the planet's rings disappeared by the force of the catgirls' fingers ripping the planet from its orbit and bringing it to her face. There they were met with emerald green eyes with deep black slits like a predators. Then the world began to fly faster back towards the buttocks of the massive alien catgirl. The foreign landscape of the nanite suit where each cell of the nanites was as big as a country. Suddenly they began to move like living creatures, each one unlocking and moving like some weird robotic spider as they made an opening.


Before the icy blue planet, the chasm of plush white stretched beyond comprehension, the blackness of space replaced by a white ceiling that radiated a strange heat. “Uranus Nya~ meet my anus Nyahahah!” Emma laughed before stuffing the planet between her buttcheeks. The people on Uranus felt the jolt and were thrown skyward, those not able to hold onto anything would fly for miles before witnessing for their last moments a massive jungle of planet crushing hairs surrounding a literal planet swallowing wrinkled maw of the catgirls butthole. The world was quickly entangled by the ass hairs before becoming wedged just millimeters from the surface of the flexing monster.


“COLD NYA!!!” Emma screamed but did her best not to crush the planet between her asshole and buttcheeks. She then quickly retracted her finger, leaving the planet nestled just against the vent of her anus acting like a small cooling unit for the stuffy hot environment of her butthole. The suit then resealed itself, hiding the existence of uranus from between the catgirls cheeks.


On Uranus, it was a living hell. The heat was rapidly melting the planet releasing untold amounts of chemicals into the air, the ass hairs surrounding Emma’s asshole were slicing through the planet like knives to butter and were slowly working their way deeper into the planet's surface as it melted. Those not dead from the initial shock of being shoved between the catgirls asscheeks were slowly starting to now. The last thing many could see whenever light made its way through the skin tight fabric was the constant approach of the hungering butthole as its dark red wrinkles throbbed and squirmed as if a sentient existence of its own, savoring its meal before finishing it.


After some time, the coldness was completely gone and Emma could move normally. A slight red blush was adoring Emma's face as her legs began to squirm. “Computer Nya~ what's the risk of removing my suit Nya?” emma asked before giving her butt a slight rub. The orb appeared before her, this time a pulsing yellow before turning blue. “The current risk is 2% Nya, the nearest threat is a starmanta which at current size can cause skin irritation Nya!” the orb said, a smile forming on the catgirls lips.


“ALRIGHT NYA! Then lets enjoy the rest of this experience without any restraint NYAHAH!” Emma cheered before fiddling with the crystal on her chest. Suddenly the plugsuit began to disintegrate like water as it returned to the crystal on her chest. It was at this moment Emma’s true form became revealed as her body was embraced by the coldness of space.


A slender and curvy figure, Emma was both in peak shape and the absolute peak of human beauty. She had just the slightest tell of abs and muscle yet just enough body fat to conceal it. Her breasts were about grapefruit sized and were capped with pink nipples that had quarter sized areola. Her nether region had a small pubic bush that was both wild and maintained at the same time. Her armpits also possessed a bit of hair matching her pubic region but was fully concealed when not outstretched. 


At the moment, the catgirls genitals were redder than when she had pissed earlier and the lips looked more pronounced than before, a fat meaty nub of a clitoris stretching outwards as big as uranus was also now present as its clitoral hood had peeled back.


Emma gave a quick stretch as her nipples began to perk up from the coldness, a feeling of relief washing over her. “NYAAAAAAA, it's been so long since I took that off Nya~” Emma was feeling ecstatic. The blue orb reappeared again, “officer emma, it should be noted public indecency is still a crime by the peace keepers charter Nya, article 69 charter 1-” Emma waved the blue orb off “ were in fringe space Nya~ as long as you keep this secret no one will complain Nya~” Emma smiled before winking to the AI. The orb changed many colors from red to purple to green to yellow then back to blue. “Wink Nya~” the Ai said before disappearing.


Emma then began to massage a breast before looking to the next world. “Saturn Nya? It's just a gas giant!” Emma complained as in the past she would accidentally inhale them by accident and would need to either cough them up or wait for them to collapse within her lunges which ended similarly. The blue orb suddenly reappeared flashing a quotation mark, “correction, while saturn is the next planet, it is not currently inhabited Nya~ the current inhabited world is actually titan, one of many moons around saturn Nya~” the Ai then shined a hologram of the tiny moon next to saturn.


At Emma’s current size, titan would be a 10th the size of uranus which gave Emma some devious ideas for her next plan. “Nyahaha~” the cat girl laughed before disappearing.


Titan was in pandamonium, countless ships were flying in and out as they attempted to evacuate the core of the outer colonies. A population of 13 billion and a military presence of 60,000 warships not counting the 26 dreadnaughts and thousand defense platforms, Titan was essentially a fortress world to protect the inner colonies. None of that mattered though when Emma appeared.


Even worse than when she had appeared before Uranus, Titan was a mere tenth the size of it and the vastness of her nude form was simply too much to comprehend as she eclipsed even saturn. “Hello little titan Nya~ lets see who is bigger!” Emma grinned maliciously as she brought her genitals closer to the yellow moon. “Is it little titan Nya~ or is it Emma's little clit! Nya~!” Emma laughed as she carefully brought her bulging clit closer and closer.


Around titan, the entire outer rim armada had been assembled after seeing everything happen thus far. They retaliated the moment she appeared as their entire 60,000+ navy unloaded everything into her. Unlike before however, Emma didn't have her plugsuit to protect her which allowed her to feel every single miniscule pelt of their weapons… against her clitoris.


It started as a tickle but the longer she drifted towards titan, the more pleasure she began to feel from her love nub. The whole ordeal had caught her off guard and the 700,000 mile tall cat girl was suddenly beginning to drool with a reddened face. “Nya! What are you little ones doing Nya!” she moaned trying her best not to use her hands on her self.


Back on Titan, the wall of flesh blotted out even Saturn, the catgirls' clitoris being 10x the size of titan overwhelming everything in its path as  the planet-sized clitoris fast approached. The air was rapidly becoming saturated with Emma’s scent, her pussy below oozing planet sized globs of mating juice into the cosmos with literal steam emitting from them as they were too hot to freeze.  Titan was by no means a frozen world but it still was far from warm, the sudden heat of the catgirls clitoris was quickly changing that.


Onboard one of the many stations, nothing but endless pink covered the screen, their railguns and nukes doin nothing against the planet like clitoris as it inched ever closer. It wasn't until the first few dreadnoughts had fully charged their main antimatter guns that things would get worse.


With a resounding “fire!'' The 200 mile long dreadnaughts all unleashed their fury onto the clitoris causing Emma to jolt and recoil back. “UUUUUUUUUGHN'' Emma grunted, her pussy firing a spray of juices like a waterfall into the space below. The cat girl was not expecting such pleasure, she did not think the microbes capable yet here they had successfully forced a small orgasm from her bringing about a major change in Emma’s mind. A feral instinct emerging from her species' long lost history as conquerors. 


“Nyaaa~ naughty little germs, we’re supposed to be comparing sizes Nya~” Emma spoke seductively once more, her playful voice gone once again as the mature motherly one replaced it. In that instant her clitoris began to engorge, veins spanning larger than mountain growing on its surface as it grew even harder. “If you keep teasing Nya~ i might get serious~” the mature voice said coldly before giving her lips a lick. The blue orb appeared beside Emma, a warning indicator appearing on its display, “officer emma Nya! You are in danger of going into heat, please take your arousal suppressants at on-” the AI tried to stop her but the more predatory Emma put a single finger to the orb and narrowed her eyes with a smile. “Nyot nyow~” she softly said before waving the Ai away, an animation of sweat dripping down its screen before it vanished.


As carefully as she could, Emma placed a finger behind titan, and started giving it a gentle push. “Maybe you need a closer look Nya~ isn't mine so much better than this useless yellow rock Nya~” The 700,000 mile tall catgirl spoke softly, her finger bringing titan closer and closer towards her engorged clitoris. The heat and musk from it being so powerful that even some humans found themselves becoming aroused by its stench. Those warships still firing upon it watched with terror as the pink landscape became more and more defined like some otherworldly dessert. The skin cells growing even larger as the catgirls' clit grew further engorged.


Emma was not just aroused but indeed actually growing, her mind loosening the restraints on the size control system as she increased herself ever so slowly. “I can be more than just your world Nya~ i can be your galaxy, your goddess Nya~” Emma’s eyes glowed green with an evil presence in them as she relished the billions of germs that desperately tried to resist her little clitoris.


The admirals were in disarray, the fleets unable to stop the monster before them. All they could do was look on with horror as their mightiest weapons failed to scratch the massive catgirls delicate clitoris. The short celebration from her orgasm earlier, now a harrowing silence. With one last attempt the navy gathered their dreadnaughts and began to anchor them together. They would detonate all 26 in hopes of harming her, anything to give earth and the inner fleets a chance.


While the navy was putting this final plan into motion, Titan's 13 billion population was forced to watch as their home quickly was dwarfed by the shadow of Emma’s clit. The only other thing to see, being the massive jungle of pubic hair that looked large enough to entangle dozens of worlds with ease. A few strays sticking to the lubed sides of the catgirls labia. 


Everything came to an end finally on contact as titan began to rip asunder, the velocity and mass of titan against a clitoris so much bigger than them proved too much for the laws of this universe to handle. Entire countries were sent flying all over her erect love button, some landing perfectly into the canyon like folds of her clitoral hood where who knows what lingered within. Those somehow surviving the impact wouldn't last long either as Emma’s finger came following right behind, compressing the chunks of titan into dust and leaving nanoscopic red smear over the vast expanse of the pink and inflamed love button.


The navy watched in disgust, their home gone in such a way, but they still had their last attack to play. With nothing more to lose, the 23 dreadnaughts in unison set their reactors to go critical and sent them at full blast towards the catgirls' nethers. It was unknown to them at the time but that location would be none other than Emma’s urethra.


Emma was a bit unamused by the end, her cruel game ending in such a boring way yet she was still so aroused. With a sigh, the mature sounding emma looked into the void towards the inner worlds, ignoring jupiter entirely as she looked upon mars and earth. “Lets see if your homeworlds can do better Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!?” Emma screamed.


The 26 dreadnaughts entered the catgirls urethra like it were a massive canyon. The walls reeked of ammonia and small oceans of piss from earlier still remained peppering the fleshy surface. In this moment the many thousands of soldiers stared into the endless abyss of Emma's pisstract before giving a sendoff. With one last round of drinks, the outer rim fleet admiral pressed the hyperfold switch sending all on verge of hypercritical dreadnaughts barreling at frightening speeds through the endless tunnel, ending in a small flash that shook the entire flesh world of the catgirls pisstract.


Rather than pain however, Emma was in euphoria, the explosion sent such a violent rumble throughout her nether region that it created a sensation of a vibrator against her g-spot alongside an unfamiliar feeling that brought a masochistic feeling of pleasurable pain. Rather than a fireball, an explosion of piss began shooting from her once more, a drunken face of pleasure as she let it all out. With time, the piss quickly was absorbed by saturn's rings and expanded them even more until the rings were nearly nothing but orbiting piss.


Before Emma could regain her composure the blue orb returned once more and injected Emma with a phantom needle, the injection site healing instantly upon removal. “YEOOOOUCH, what was that for Nya!?” Emma complained as she instantly recovered from the ordeal. The orb had a presence of annoyance before speaking. “Officer Emma was at risk of breaking peacekeeper law Nya, libido reduction and heat suppressant necessary to avoid relapse to old ways Nya!” the Ai stated before scanning Emma's body.


The catgirl had now returned to her playful self and was giving the orb a side eye of annoyance. “Well that didn't change anything Nya! Im still aroused Nyahaha!” Emma smiled before pulling a string of her womanly juices to show. The orb did not respond and moved on to the planets of the inner colonies. “The last 2 colonized worlds are earth and mars Nya, while earth is said to be the original, most of that history is gone thanks to millenia of warfare Nya”. The Ai then let out a strange ring before turning green then back to blue. “Officer Emma Nya~ it appears that this system is currently on a watch list for potential threat  Nya~ , any further action could cause issues with the treatise of worlds Nya!” the Ai flashed red for an instant.


Emma gave a smile before poking the orb, “Nyahaha! Then all i have to do is report them destroyed by mutual destruction Nya~” the catgirl smirked before playing with the crystal on her chest. “Anyways nya~,I'm feeling hungry Nya~” she said licking her lips. In that moment Emma began to shrink back down to the point she was floating in a massive debris field of rubble and bodily fluids, an uncaring smile on her face as she enjoyed the scene of her aftermath before jumping to her next targets


Mars was thankfully on the other side of the solar system currently, but that only meant that earth was next on the target list. The majority of the human navy was now sortied and ready, all 300,000 warships including some retired had been called to action. With 120 dreadnaughts and 3 super dreadnaughts, the human navy was a testament to an existence of struggle and survival.


A single super dreadnought was over 1500 miles in length, its weapons designed to obliterate entire countries off a planet's map if needed. They had originally been thought too overkill but the current situation has proved they may not be enough. Regardless, these 300,000 warships and many thousands more defense platforms would play the final line of defense against the evil catgirl invader.


Her appearance was once again instant as she appeared at 20,000 miles in height, the largest super carriers being only as long as she was tall from heel to ankle. With a wicked grin, the catgirl licked her lips, a hungering behind her actions as she displayed herself proudly. “Greetings Nya! I am an officer of the peace keeper union Nya! And I have come to negotiate peace! Nya'' she announced proudly, a sound of silence returning to her in response. A moment later she began to laugh as if telling a funny joke before continuing. “Actually Nya~ im feeling little hungry Nya~”  the catgirl smiled before reaching a hand into the swarm of warships, gripping one of the super dreadnaughts between her fingers. “I appreciate you bringing me some snacks for this negotiation Nya~” Emma began dragging the mighty warship towards her salivating maw, beads of saliva longer than the moon's diameter snapping as she held it open.


Sailors and soldiers alike within the ship's confines screamed and braced, the slender fingers bringing the machine to her lips like some strange Hors d'oeuvre for sampling. Without so much as a blink, Emma closed her lips around the warship as she savored its metal hull. The 1500 mile ship was still a mouthful but it didn't bother Emma in the slightest. Instead of chewing however, Emma simply let her tongue glide over it, the first swipe tearing away tons of plasteel with ease. Another feature of Emma’s race being similar to cats, their tongues were like sandpaper and were somewhat barbed for the sole purpose of licking the surfaces of planets so they could use less energy chewing. It was when they got to the hyper dense cores of planets and suns that they resorted to their actual teeth. 


Those inside would never get this lesson as they were now reduced to a jawbreaker candy that was quickly being licked away like a lollipop. Emma had no plans on finishing however, her stomach was growling now and the salty taste of the super dreadnought was only making it worse. The tongue began to raise, and the muscles of her throat grabbed onto the hunk of metal. The experience was too chaotic to even reach gun control as everyone was constantly thrown around like ragdolls.


Those on the outer mantle of the warship soon began to hear creaking and groaning, horror on their faces as a half mile of durasteel was scrunched and compressed until suddenly in an instant they were red mists. The power of Emma’s throat muscles forcing the ship down through her esophagus at horrifying speeds. When the groaning stopped, the emergency lights came back on and a new hell began, their ship was now sinking in a black mire of fluid that was rapidly dissolving even the steel and plastics with zero regard. When you can grow so big even stars are nothing more than little specks, one could only imagine what type of biological acids would your body create to dissolve them.


The harsh reality was, there was no imagining it, they were experiencing it now, the black endless ocean of an acid capable of dissolving just about everything and yet no sign of discomfort or indigestion to its owner.  Those seeking to escape to the surface outside the ship in an attempt to stay above the black mire would instead find even the air was corrosive in nature as the sight of what looked like alien creatures and entire planets rested in the creases of her stomach lining, all slowly eroding from the caustic power of the acids fumes. When the last person alive met his end, a ripple appeared in the black mire as if demanding more.


Emma gave another smile before opening her maw, the ship was gone and a bulge had just traveled down her throat. In that instant every single platform and ship began opening fire. Not a single inch of the 20,000 mile catgirl was left unscathed from their ships fire, a look of humor on Emma’s face as she heard her stomach grumble once more. 


“So many snacks Nya~ some even look a little spicy Nyahaha!” Emma laughed before bringing her face closer to the swarm. Opening her maw, she let her hot breath wash over them, its fishy like smell filling their corridors as it somehow permeated even the seal of their ships' airlocks. Some ships were even sent flying like dust while others were knocked off course into others creating small light shows. Emma’s eyes watch this all go down without a care as she brought her mouth closer to them, trapping them like fish in a net. She then began to tilt her head back and let out an audible gulp as billions of lives were sent to her stomach. no matter what they did, they could not harm her, nor could they arouse her. Emma had adjusted her crystal to make sure she was still at the original 700,000 mile sensitivity so even at this smaller size of 20,000 miles she would be unphased.


When Emma reached the final 2 super dreadnaughts, she wasn't as hungry anymore, rather, she was back to being playful. “All this eating is making me sweaty Nyahaha~ why don't you take a look Nya~” the catgirl  snickered as she gripped both ships between her fingers, and lifted her arms for all to see.


The steam wafting off them was visible, the smell was even more so to those near them. The 2 super dreadnoughts were unloading everything they could as their multi antimatter cannons fired repeatedly. But all it did was make Emma want to bully them more, all it did was make her more hot and sweaty. “Take a good whiff Nya~ aren't they pungent!” Emma began pushing them into the small mounds of armpit hair, the ships quickly becoming entangled as the jungle like vines ensnared them and soaked them with her scent. The ships were heating up so fast that the reactor itself was audibly groaning to keep it under control. 


But alongside the heat, the overbearing smell of a post workout filled the ship. The catgirls armpits were releasing pheromones full blast causing many inside to nearly vomit as their sense of smell became fried and their brains dizzy. The smell wasn't that offensive either as it was a natural odor omitted by simple exertion. Emma was after all well bathed thanks to her suits washing functions.


When the ships stopped firing Emma, left them where they were and simply stopped thinking about them, she did snicker when she felt them compress when she lowered her arms back down but nothing more than that. It was all entertainment at this point and she was gonna enjoy every ounce of it.


And her next target would be none other than a certain satellite, the earth's own moon. With a cheeky grin, Emma brought herself closer and closer, a pattern of lights dotting its surface as another few billion souls were calling it home. “What's this Nya~ it looks like a toy Nya~” Emma's eyes narrowed, the black slits observing the surface as panic and discourse flooded its streets. “Why don't we see how durable it is Nyahah!” the catgirl bellowed with laughter, a hand grasping each breast as she slowly wrapped them around the natural satellite. Without even a warning, she then began to apply pressure as her breasts began to fold in onto the moon.


On the surface, those not crushed by the fat fleshy orbs of Emma’s breasts were forced to watch as her fat mammaries closed in all around them, those up top watched her sadistic smile grow with joy while those below watch as her nethers leaked more juices into the vastness of space, some warship being caught in the asteroid sized blobs of femjuice as it breached and flooded their hulls.


Her breasts didn't even have an indent from the moon, their mass was just too great even when they're soft like putty, they continued to crush the moon like a worthless bubble, its surface quickly fissuring as the billions of people fell through the ever growing cracks. “Nyahhaha!”  the catgirl laughed, her nipples being assaulted by countless war ships in an attempt to stop her, but it was all in vain, her moon dwarfing breasts were too strong and her nipples only tingled at their efforts egging her on more. Like a garbage compactor the breasts closed in, no one able to do anything as their home and earth's moon were reduced to debris on a catgirls fat breasts.

The moment the breasts finally connected, a surge of dust shot out from between, the rocks shooting holes through thousands of ships and stations, reducing the human navy to a mere fraction of its former glory. Explosions soon followed from the catgirls armpits as the supercarriers were strained beyond return, their reactors going supernova only warming up her pits and making more pungent steam from the oceans of built up sweat.


With so much carnage and destruction, all that remained was the human home world earth, a population of 77 billion and barely a speck of green left on its now gray and blue surface. In an instant, the catgirl began growing, her body crushing and pushing away all the remaining warship and debris, until she was now a staggering 50,000 miles tall leaving the earth a mere handheld toy before her. 


“As the birthplace of these germs Nya~ it's only fitting you enter my place of birthing Nya~” Emma smiled, the blue orb appearing behind her with what appeared to be sigh. “Officer Emma Nya~ it is advised to be cautious when sticking foreign objects into your birth canal Nya~” the orb coldly stated before vanishing. Emma paid it no mind, her body's natural immunity to viruses and parasites would be enough protection.


Once more emma outstretched her hand and grasped the blue planet before her, the idea of 77 billion germs looking upon her birthing canal bringing a torrent of mating fluid bubbling out of its puckering depths, a visible drop of drool cascading down her lip as she brought the planet closer.


On earth the panic and chaos had slowed, the masses accepting their end had come. While some sought darker escapes, many chose to sit down and eat their last meals with family, others joined massive orgies as their new goddess was about to bring them into her care. None of it mattered all the same, the sky was still eclipsed by a massive vagina, its pubic hairs dripping with sweat and mating juices as they drew near. Eventually not even the massive clitoris or the endless hollow urethra could be seen, all that was left was the twitching and squirming depths of the cat girls hungering love tunnel.


Slowly the earth made contact, the planet refusing entry at first as it started grinding against the walls of her love, but to their surprise, the earth only lost a few countries as the catgirl wanted them to live until the end. A dark lustful smile adorning her face as she pushed the human homeworld deeper and deeper, endless folds of meat and flesh dripping with oceans worth of mating juice continuing to pull them in deeper and deeper until all that remained was the light from the cities upon the sphere called earth. Once fully inside, Emma gave it one last nudge against the entrance to her baby factory, a massive cervix whose hole dripped with white amber.


Emma then let her pussy close naturally behind them as if content with its position. She then returned to playing with her clitoris  and breast as she savored the beings within her. The blue orb appeared once more and began showing multiple shots of the earth inside her, a death counter rapidly counting up with every rim of her clit and tug of her nipple. “Nya~” the 50,000mile tall catgirl moaned, the counter jumping a billion each flex she made of her pussy.

On the screens, people were being swallowed by steaming hot oceans of mating juice, cities crushed between grotesque folds of her vaginal flesh, and countless more bathing and worshiping her very existence. It was a symphony of events happening all at once within her own pussy, her own birthing canal, she was their god.


Soon the death counter began to enter the upper billions, her pussy heating up more as she started digging fingers into it. All she could think about now was killing all of these worthless germs, they were unworthy to exist in her universe, they should be thankful to meet such a spectacular end. The death counter hit 76 billion and the earth was now a soggy mess, the remaining hundred millions now dispersed throughout her vaginal depths. 


Her fingers grew more fervent, her breaths more laggard, the sweat pooled off her body as steam filled the space around her. Only 2 million humans left, her end was closing in, a desperate need to cross that finish line dripping down her brow as the feeling of godhood overwhelmed her.


10,000 remaining, her orgasm was eminent, a burning sun on the verge of collapsing in her loins as the death counter kept rising. 500 left the gates began to open, she could see the many remaining specks disintegrating in the sweltering juices of her oven like pussy, their existence removed without a trace. 1 remaining the counter said, her orgasm peaking as she bellowed into the emptiness of space, the scream bursting entire asteroids and the like as it passed through the belt and shook the worlds that had not fallen yet. Suddenly Venus also began to collapse, being so close to the orgasmic shriek was too much for the planet as it quickly broke into many large bodies of debris.


Emma watched mid orgasm, the last survivor standing before the tsunami of rolling flesh as unfathomable amounts of mating juices erupted all around. 0 remaining the death of earth was now complete, the last survivor overtaken by the boiling white amber of a tsunami before it melted and washed the earth remains back out, a fat burst of creamy fem cum oozing from her depths back to where it once orbited. With a smile, Emma leaned forward, her mind still hazy as she engulfed the remains with her mouth, gulping audibly before smiling. “You'll be with me forever Nyaha~” Emma laughed before taking a 5 minute to catch her breath.


The orb reappeared to the half awake catgirl, its light flickering green then back to blue “ officer emma Nya~ there is still one colony left to deal with, if you leave it alone, there is risk of an interplanetary incident Nya!”. Emma wanted to sleep but she knew the AI was right she had to finish her fun. “Such a pain in the ass Nya~'' Emma said, pausing as she realized that's exactly what they needed.

Mars had watched everything unfold, they had been lucky to be on the other side of the solar system til now and had hoped earth would win, but now with their long time rival and only other planet of sustaining life without terraforming gone, all they could do was hope this monster would leave now. Those dreams ended when emma appeared before them, over 100,000 miles tall. Mars was nothing more than a speck of a pebble, and all they could see was the massive naked catgirl looming over them like a person looking at the bacteria of a petri dish. But Emma only smiled, she did not speak or laugh, she merely turned around and gave the red planet an upfront view of her butt cheeks before slowly spreading them open. Grotesque, disgust, nauseating, these were the words in people's minds when the catgirl’s hairy butthole came into view, a world swallowing monster that flexed and throbbed with hunger as its meal laid before them. Even more horrifying, the remnants of uranus was wedged deep in its greasy folds, its glassy surface eroded into just the rocky core as other remnants coated the various greasy hairs surrounding it. Suddenly the catgirl spoke, her words booming like that of a loud concert. 


“If i leave you alone it'll be a pain in my ass Nya~ so i'm going to put you inside it instead Nyahahah!” the catgirl giggled as her tail swooped down and began nudging the red planet closer to the darkened pucker. Its folds slobbering, hungering, it must be sated. While earth chose acceptance, mars chose denial, any weapon they could muster was used nukes, rail guns, photon bombs, antimatter cannons all were useless.


Their weapons only made the beast hungrier, its folds constricting and stretching  before finally the dank orifice began to open, a putrid world beyond radiating its sickness to everything before it, the remnants of uranus falling into its meaty depths  while the rest was mulched by the flexing ring of her pucker. Earth was given a final view of beauty and met its end in the most sacred of loving places, while Mars was now being shown hell as it was dragged towards the place where waste and filth was stored.


Mars was soon scraping against Emma’s ring, the sweaty built up grease adhering to it as it descended into her dank depths. All the while, Emma watched via hologram and giggled at the sight. “Enjoy your stay Nya~” Emma snickered, her asshole closing tightly as the red planet drifted into a wrinkle in her intestine before sticking and slowly sinking into a puddle of juices filled with who knows what. Emma didn't need a death counter this time, she knew there would be no survivors. Placing a hand to her tummy, she could sense their demise, the red world rotting away with the filth inside. 


With that all said and done,  Emma began to grow herself once more, her height exploding into the millions of miles until the sol system was nothing more than a small little cloud before her. The sun was bright and burning hot, an uncaring look on Emma’s face as she began to open her maw for the last time. “It's better if all of this becomes a part of me instead Nya~ Emma never crossed paths with germs Nyahehe~” the millions of miles tall catgirl snickered and then closed her mouth around the sol system. A final audible gulp sealing its fate as it contents descended to her stomach.


In its final moments, the sole system began dissolving into the black mire of the cat girls stomach, the sun fizzing like a sparkler before releasing a supernova like explosion that was then swallowed by the hungering stomach juices, not a single joule of energy allowed to leave its embrace.


With a few presses of her crystal, it once more released a torrent on nanoscopic bots to reform her plugsuit, the nanites devouring and cleansing any remaining debris from her form and giving her a fresh feeling as the sweat was essentially licked away. “Alright Nya! Time to report back to HQ Nya!” the catgirl cheered, “today's report! Nothing  Nyahahah!” the blue orb appeared beside her a green flash before turning orange. “No need to worry officer emma Nya~ ive already reported for you!”. Emma’s face went pale, her eyes dilating as sweat formed on her brow, “Nya!?”. Was all she could say as the Ai turned pink with laughter, “you have received a message from HQ Nyahaha~ you are to report for questioning at once Nya~”. Her pale face then twisted as if she had eaten a lemon, a sense of betrayal as she hung her head low. “Et tu Nya~...”





Officer Emma would later be reassigned to a partnered fringe sector after a short investigation turned up nothing. She would be watched by another member of the unified peacekeepers union before being able to undertake solo patrols again. It has been attributed to the fact peacekeepers don't arrest peacekeepers as to why she hasn't been fired or jailed yet, a growing problem in the unified peacekeepers union as more fringe worlds seem to disappear from patrolls no matter how much they try to implement Ai’s to track and monitor their actions.


Though, who's to say Emma’s habits won’t affect her new partner? Who's to say~

Chapter End Notes:

"Oi Masough wtf are these sizes, they make no sense!" I am a Giga size writer by nature~ it is a nightmare researching Tera sized stuff so if you got complaints it better be with the correct math your shooting my way instead so I can make edits as needed~

now that that's out of the way, I hope you all enjoyed the story ^^ time and time again I come to this site and its always micro this, micro that and when I do find tera or giga stuff? its barely any smut, the hecks that about!?  giantessworld needs more giantess destroying worlds if you ask me!!!

anyways, i have created this story as another way of giving back to the community, reject micro, EMBRACE MACRO!


(i have been advised by my PR to state that both macro and micro are fine, thankyou)