- Text Size +
Story Notes:

All chapters of the story are currently available on my Patreon and will be updated there regularly weeks before being released here. 


www.patreon.com/samsantiagos

Hillary Scott was 45 years old and lived with her two daughters, Maddie (20) and Julie (18), and husband Bill. Your family and the Scotts had been friends for as long as you could remember and truth be told, you'd always had a crush on Hillary growing up. Maddie was a year older than you and Julie was younger, but Hillary had always caught your eye. Quite simply, Mrs. Scott was a milf. An undeniable milf.

She had tanned skin, from years of lounging by her pool and laying on the beach. Her eyes were a piercing green and she had dirty blonde hair. All of this was nice, but her strongest selling point was her figure. She had beautiful round breasts, that weren't as perky as a set of implants might be, but had the alluring shape of a mature woman. Her ass was also quite impressive. You weren't sure how it was so big since her daughters were both pretty twiggy, but there was no denying that it was her most noticeable feature. Whenever she stopped by in a pair of yoga pants, you couldn't help but stare as she'd walk away.

She wasn't particularly tall, shorter than your mom, but her personality was big and that made her seem larger. One faithful morning, the mailman would make an error that forever changed Hillary's life, your life, and the rest of the neighborhood for that matter. Unbeknownst to you, a package was dropped off on Mrs. Scott's porch. The MILF of your dreams stooped to pick it up, holding her bathrobe closed with one hand. She saw that it had no return address on it, only the name: GrowTech.

Hillary brought it in and looked it up on her phone. She found a website that seemed very barebones, almost like it had been set up in haste and by someone with little web design experience.

"Hmmmm.... pills to make you grow bigger? Is this a gag gift?" she said to herself, reading the description of the company.

She saw before and after pics on the website and was shocked. Shrimpy, scrawny women transformed into beautiful models.

"This can't be true. She grew 5 inches! And her tits.. my God!"

Curiosity got the better of her and Hillary opened the package, taking out the small pill bottles labelled height growth, breast growth, ass growth.

"Where to start," she muttered.

Her husband was at work for the day and her two daughters were upstairs. The bottles of pills said that the dosage was 1 pill administered every 12 hours and anything more than that could have negative side effects. Hillary pictured herself 20 feet tall, bursting through the ceiling of her house and laughed. Like that would ever happen, she thought. 


At her current height of 5'2'', Hillary figured her height was probably the first thing she could improve. She took a height growth pill with a glass of water and looked over her body to see if anything was happening. Nothing. She sighed, realizing this was probably just an elaborate prank and plopped her big ass down on the couch to watch a soap opera. 

After a few episodes, her tummy started to grumble. Hillary headed into the kitchen to grab a snack but something felt different. Instead of straining to reach the cabinet where the plates were kept, she only had to stretch her arm up a little ways. Then she looked and saw her feet were bare -- that meant she'd grown!! She ran into the bathroom, excited as a little girl, and admired her new height. 

Hillary was dumbfounded that the GrowTech pills actually worked. She was now several inches taller than she'd been an hour before. Her bathrobe was a little more snug and definitely rode higher on her body.  While the recent surge of growth was somewhat addicting, Hillary was mature enough to recognize the need to stop taking the pills until she formulated a plan.

If she took too much right away, there might be negative health consequences and more importantly, consequences for her life. Her husband Bill was about 5'9'' and would certainly notice if his wife was suddenly as tall as him. Hillary sauntered upstairs, noting how the steps seemed shorter now, and flopped on her bed. Though she'd only grown a bit, her curves had been amplified and her brastraps were digging in. She unclipped it and let her breasts swing free, relishing the relief.

Maddie came to the door and saw her mom sitting on the bed. Unaware of Hillary's transformation, Maddie laughed.

"What's the matter mom? Tired already? I know you're not as big as the rest of us, but I thought you'd have some stamina."

"Young lady, that's no way to speak to your mother. True, I might be the shortest around here, but that doesn't mean I'm the weakest. And besides," she said, standing up and walking over to Maddie. "Who knows how long I'll be the smallest. I've been feeling... strange lately. Almost like I'm due to have a late growth spurt."

"Psshhtt, in your dreams!" chuckled Maddie as she left the room with a twirl. Hillary slumped and realized how desperately she wanted to grow past her daughters and push them around for a change. She eyed the pill bottle and uncapped it. This time she took another one of the height pills and eyed a breast pill suspiciously

"Couldn't hurt to give the girls a boost."

Currently her breasts were a large DD, already bigger than your mom, Susan's, but Hillary wasn't satisfied with that. She was always the perfectionist and had been competitive with your mom for a long while, each striving to be the perfect mother.

After swallowing a breast growth pill, Hillary walked over to the mirror. This time she wanted to witness her growth firsthand. There was no growth and Hillary was impatient. She grabbed a height growth pill and swallowed it before remembering the warning that had come with the pill bottle. It was too late now, her body would suffer the side effects one way or another...

It was a few moments before anything happened, but all of a sudden, she noticed her pants inching upwards. There was a warm, pleasant sensation that spread from head to toe and seemed strongest in her mammaries.

"oooHhh... that doesn't feel so bad," Hillary moaned, caressing boobs which had begun to swell outwards. They grew to an E cup and surprisingly seemed perkier than they had before. She turned around and noticed her ass was curvier than ever as well. She estimated her new height to be about 5'7'', another two inches taller.

"A girl could get used to this."

She slipped out of her clothes and put on an admittedly tight bikini that barely contained her amplified assets. She decided that it was the perfect day to spend some time by her pool, soaking up the sun and enjoying her new body. Little did she know that your room overlooked the Scott's pool and you saw her striding out of her house, tits jiggling and ass swinging side to side. You'd always known Mrs. Scott was a MILF but today she looked extra breathtaking. You stroked your cock a minute as she stretched out on a chair poolside and began to read a book.

You needed to get over there and catch a glimpse of her close up, unaware of what would await you...