- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story was done as a commission. If you're interested, check out my profile for details!


As stated in the summary, this story builds off the first two chapters of the Tinkerer. They're not essential to understand what's going on, but it makes it simpler to follow the beginning.

Colorful banderols weaved in and out through the wooden posts, completing loops and arches and all kinds of shapes. Imbedded magical gemstones pulsated across them, keeping the fabric afloat and dancing through the passive work of mages below that, over time, had grown rather bored. The name of the town, Minn, was spelled out by the fabric over a rainbow tent.

Sev straightened his shirt, unfamiliar with it. He had to put this on one since his usual coat, now inside Tara’s little satchel, was drenched in her cum. The three of them had taken a quick soak in a river near the hills before coming here. Tara’s green frock retained dark stains over its front side, while her braided pigtails shot off plenty of loose strands from her previous action.

The ground around Sev scuffled as the five giant toes to either side of him happily sprawled about, excited at the sight before them.

“Alright,” Sev called, peering up past her hemline to see if he had her attention. Her hands were balled under her chin, mouth open expectantly like a little girl about to unwrap her present. The whole colorful town was her present. “Tara.”

“Huh?” She turned her head down at him.

“Now, be careful, like we’ve said, more than once.”

“I know, I know, careful. I am careful, but you just never admit it. I haven’t stepped on a human for days. Rocky knows.”

“We haven’t been in a crowded area for days.”

“Not true, we saw some on the road before, and I never stepped on them.”

“That’s not a town.” Sev snorted. “Anyhow. See that street?” He pointed to where the road cut into town, decently populated by visitors. “Keep to the right side. Notice how there’s less people on the right side? That’s for giants. And if you see a red line from the rooftops, crossing the streets and reaching your thighs, that means you’re not allowed to go there.”

“Not fair.”

“That’s how it is. Some places are too crowded. It’s best if you keep along the outskirts, there’s plenty of attractions there. Now, I’ll go into town myself. Do you think you and Rocky will be fine on your own?” He knew that question would summon an effort from her.

Tara stood straighter, her feet still, like a soldier whose officer had just passed. “We can.”

“Speaking of which…” Sev looked about his immediate surroundings, then up to her empty shoulders. “Where’s Rocky?”

“Uhm.” The first place she looked was between her legs, pushing through the green frock on her lower abdomen to feel herself. Then, she turned her feet up, standing on their outer sides with soles facing each other. And there he was, comfortably pasted to her right foot. His head was on the ball of her foot, on the middlemost portion under the third toe, while his chest and legs were stuck over her smooth arch. Tara’s arches were rather flat, giving few pockets for any person who unfortunately found themselves under its crushing mass, an incident that wasn’t too rare.

Sev could only shake his head. “About that exquisite caution of yours I never acknowledge…”

“Uh, I meant to!” Tara said. “He needed to dry after what we did, so he wanted to be there.”

“Sure.” Sev pulled his dumb brother free, the patterns of Tara’s soles imprinted on his clothes. Rocky looked dumbfounded, which was his usual expression most of the time. But then he slapped himself and shook his head comically, spreading his arms wide open like the end of a performance.

“Ta-da, all back to normal, folks.”

Tara chuckled like a pig. “I’m sorry, Rocky.”

“No problem, my sweet. Let’s show this festival what fun really means.”

That excited her, and picking him up in her hands, Tara scampered onto the road. Immediately, passersby dodged to the side, a man even needing to jump to avoid her left row of toes that would otherwise have punted him away.

“You’ve got to ignore it,” Sev told himself as he got on the road himself and headed into town. “For once, you must enjoy yourself like any other person, and not be bound by them.” And indeed, it felt great to be free awhile. Sev walked down the streets of Minn, garlands and festoons full of color lining the ends of the street and creating a beautiful, mesh wall along the sides. Flutes and stringed instruments played from every corner, enough distance to not have multiple blend into a disharmony, while also always keeping one track within earshot. When Sev reached a plaza, there were firebreathers, and vendors selling appetizing sweets brought in from all over the country.

Sev stumbled upon a familiar face. The Tinkerer greeted him in passing. They’d met on the way here, just some day ago.

“How does business fare?” Sev asked.

“I sold out before you could even say Minn,” the Tinkerer said, patting his coat pockets. “But I’ve more projects in line towards the evening.” The Tinkerer turned his head about to the crowds around them, then glancing upwards, as if searching skyward. “May I ask where that sophisticated duo of yours is?”

Sev rolled his eyes. “Somewhere about in town, I’d guess. If there’s a time I should be free of them, then it’s now.”

“Might want to keep yourself from turning around, then.” The Tinkerer looked over Sev’s shoulder.

Sev turned to find Tara being shouted at by guards at the plaza entry. She stood by a wider street coming into the town square. The red line prohibiting giants, just as Sev explained to her, had been snapped apart by her thighs. Sev sighed.

The Tinkerer patted his shoulder and wished him good luck before going the other way.

Sev jostled through shoulders and arms of the crowd until he came to them.

“We want to be here too!” Rocky shouted, sitting upon Tara’s open palms at her waist.

“You’re very welcome to step down from there, sir,” the guard said. “But your friend may not, as has been explicitly detailed.”

“Don’t ‘sir’ me, you balloon-looking, sagged pants-wearing, shitstains!”

Tara’s sullen expression brightened up with a giggle.

“There’s plenty of other attractions for you to visit. The perimeter of town is accommodated for giants, especially.”

Rocky made crude noises with his mouth. “Yeah, shove us outside while you get everything in here.”

“Tara…” Sev entered between the two parties, staring up at Tara and Rocky in her hands. “Come, let’s go outside.”

“Excuse me!” Another woman ran into the scene from behind, timid. “Um, giant miss, I believe you…” She dared to extend her index for less than a second before withdrawing the accusation.

“Tara, your foot,” Sev translated.

Tara turned her right foot up, revealing a young man plastered across her sole. She flexed her toes the way one might prod at someone unresponsive to see if they would wake. On the border between her big and second toe, at the ball of her foot, the ridgeline that formed from her flex cupped the man’s face, squeezing his cheeks and making him mumble something.

“Ops,” Tara said.

“Jerry!” the woman said, taking a tentative step forward but preventing herself from rushing to his side, scared of the giant feet.

“Get the man down!” a guard shouted.

“Okay,” Tara said. While she stood on the right foot upturned, her other one came to the rescue. With the toes of her left foot, she pried him off her sole the way one might scrape off a piece of sticky trash stuck to one’s shoe.

“Tara, I’ll show the way,” Sev said. She picked him up and promptly got out of there as the trampled man came to his senses and was helped up.

“I know what you’ll say.”

“Was just an accident, brother,” Rocky added.

Sev didn’t bother. “Let’s keep ourselves outside, shall we?” They got out of the streets. Sev was put down while Rocky remained on her hands. Sev was about to ask a nearby mage, clad in a pointy hat and robe, where a good attraction for giants were.

Before he could, however, Tara was already off with her eyes on something, the earth with a faint tremor when she ran. She headed for an enormous glittering cube, its visage a pattern of squares that changed their color every second. Its size was for giants, reaching a length of seventy feet.

“That cube, what is it?” Sev asked the mage.

“It’s got a hole on one side, where you can look inside and be shown a bewitching array of scenery. Soar through sparkling forests, dive into glowing caves, a well-crafted conjuration will make you feel like you’re having the most thrilling journey of your life.”

Sev nodded, satisfied. “That’ll keep her busy.” Though he couldn’t help but check out how it was going. It wasn’t an instinct he could shake off at will, unfortunately. But a brief look to see all was alright would suffice, then he’d return to town.

The areas around the cube were vacant. Aside from the chatter spilling over from town, not much life was there. It sat far on the outskirts, near a section of the hills where it had ridgelines projecting towards town, hemming the cube in.

An excited giggle muffled darkly from the cube, what Sev knew to be Tara’s voice. Rounding its corner, he saw Tara’s lower body hanging out of the large hole which drilled into the cube’s side. It looked as if she were being eaten by it, but her constant woos of excitement assured anyone watching that she was indeed entertained by whatever conjurations were presented to her eyes inside the cube. Tara had poked her body so far in that her feet were slightly off the ground.

But there was a person standing right beside her. It wasn’t Rocky, who was likely with her head inside the cube. If this man was in line for the attraction, he’d chosen to stand precariously close to the two massive feet that might swing whichever way at any second. His bearing was suspect, looking up at Tara’s bare legs up close, turning around to watch his flank. Sev could vaguely recall his looks, having seen him among the crowds. He was there when Tara quarreled with the guards, when she peeled that innocent man off her sole. This man had followed her.

Sev ducked behind a short hump of raised land. This was beginning to feel like catching a thief in the act. But what was there to steal? Sev had heard of humans snatching gemstones from the anklets of giants while they slept, but Tara had no valuables, and nothing about her bare, dirty soles staring the man in the face should suggest otherwise.

And then it came. The man leaned forward and planted a kiss on her big toe. Just one, like a wary animal nibbling at the presented food. He took another quick couple of glances around, leaning back to see the reaction from the giant legs towering above him. Tara was more than captivated by whatever visions there were in the cube, and then he went again. Another kiss, and then another, on her second toe, onwards to her third. From where Tara hung, those toes were like a row of treats, suspended bags of seed left for the birds. And here a bird had come, nibbling along this array of toes.

Tara was quite a bit off the ground, but like long branches full of berries, the generous length of her toes extended far enough down that a man could comfortably reach it with his mouth. No doubt from some fascinating spectacle in the cube, Tara giggled and stirred about, and her toes curled. The motion slapped the man back, putting him on his ass.

For some reason, seeing that made Sev happy. When this foot-kissing burglar got up and moved in again, a sudden extension of Tara’s foot swung backwards and punted the man again, giving Sev another satisfying feeling. Those weren’t his toes. Technically, neither were they Sev’s, but in practice they were. Sev didn’t feel comfortable confronting the man either, since if the conflict arose to Tara’s attention, Sev knew she had no reserved spot for him. The only reservation was her pussy for Rocky. And this again prodded at the shame of Sev’s status, that of a leech clinging onto her and Rocky’s lovemaking.

The man returned to her foot and wrapped an arm around the length of her big digit, preventing it from sending him away. When the toes wiggled, as they inevitably did once again in her emotional rollercoaster within the cube, the man clung to it. He clung to it and defiantly kept kissing, now so comfortable in the escalation that he openly made out with the nub of her big toe. He kissed it with such wanton ferocity that made Sev’s emotion flip from jealousy to pity. There likely weren’t other opportunities for this man to satisfy these desires, and now that he did, he struck at the opportunity. Sev, on the contrary, always had the opportunity.

The man’s passionate kissing would be interrupted by the flexing of her toes, which sandwiched his head into the hooked, cushy embrace of her big toe.

“We’re out of there now, Rocky,” Tara’s muffled voice said from the cube, referencing whatever turn their conjured journey had taken. With that, the feet calmed down, and the man stuck a hand under his trousers while indulging in the taste of her toes.

“Oh no, wait, the waterfall is coming!” Tara exclaimed. Her two feet slammed together, pancaking the man between. He hung sideways, his head together with right shoulder and arm sticking out of her closed soles, while his lower body was held by the balls of her feet. Tara squealed from wherever the cube’s journey took her next, and her feet nervously rubbed against one another.

The man couldn’t contain his moans, jagged in sound as he was shaken about. He tried to kiss the quivering feet back, but surrendered to a groaning paralysis that had to be the best orgasm of his life so far, and perhaps ever, one that Tara unknowingly rubbed out of him. Now the jealousy returned to Sev, joined by its close cousin in anger. In all his time with Tara, Sev had never been spoiled like this. He hadn’t been spoiled at all.

Tara’s feet rubbed him until he was fully limp from orgasm. In a dexterous sequence that felt impossible to call accident, Tara’s toes curled to grab his legs, her feet separated, and with a sharp extension and opening of her toes she tossed him back like something disposable and used up. The man lay in the glory of his orgasm a few seconds, a noticeable stain on his trousers. Suddenly aware of his surroundings, he got up and hobbled out of there.

Sev was boiling. He couldn’t take it. No one was around still; this cube had attracted surprisingly little. Sev hopped over the raised land and jogged over to her still-lively feet, hoping that in their maelstrom of random movement he’d receive something akin to the man before him.

It started out poorly. Tara’s feet swung back and forth, tapping Sev back multiple times. When they settled down, he managed to grab the second toe of her right foot and climb up. He’d gotten into it himself from merely watching the previous ride, so he automatically began kissing the dirty surface of her sole. But this wasn’t what he was here for. Kissing was nothing new.

“Come on.” Sev knocked on the ball of her foot with his knuckles. “Do something, you stupid girl. For once in your life, do me this favor.” He knocked again, then punched.

“That’s it?” Tara said from above, voice spilling out. The foot Sev clung to was moving, but not from any local muscles. Her waist and legs nudged about from above, making her feet swing. “I think it’s over now, Rocky.”

“Over?” Sev’s brain thought of what might happen next before his body acted on it. Tara crawled herself out enough that her feet returned to the earth, sending Sev down with them.

Her right sole swallowed him up, smushing him underneath a lid of hot flesh. “You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.” He could barely voice the words, compressed as his mouth was.

“That was fun.” Tara’s voice had the clarity of open air, out of the cube now. And with that, she started walking, Sev stuck to her right foot and trampled along the way. Normally, if she didn’t find Sev or Rocky for some time, she’d check her feet, a good habit that had found a home in her otherwise idiotic behavior. But now they were supposed to be separated, interrupting her habits, and Sev dreaded how long it would take for her to notice.

When her right foot took off for a step, Sev tried to desperately stick a tongue out and poke or tickle a wrinkle in her arch, in the hopes that she’d notice. He had to retract the tongue quickly before her foot slammed down again. After a few attempts, he gave up. It was futile. His only hope was for someone else to notice, not so unlikely in a crowded area.

She stopped moving, sounds of the lively town easier to hear. “I want those sandals now!”

“Miss, it’s already clear you can’t afford them,” a man said. She must have stopped by a salesman, one she apparently had history with.

“But why make them so expensive, dirtbag?” Rocky said. “They’re made for giants too.”

“For giants who can afford them, yes.”

“There she is,” another man shouted. “Madam, there’s a man under your foot.”

“Again,” someone else added. It was a guard. The cacophony of conversations died down in the area, voices directed her way. The spotlight had fallen on Tara.

“You’re lying,” Tara said.

“Quick, just take the sandals and run!” Rocky hollered from her shoulder, but Tara hesitated.

The salesman protectively stood before his merchandise. “You need to leave. Guards, get them out!”

“Get away!” Tara punted a guard away with her foot, which summoned the sound of a whistle and a tossing of magic. Tara ran, Sev’s whole world speeding past him as he was stomped into the ground in higher frequency and strength. Crowds of people exclaimed and jumped aside, a few people thrown away by Tara’s stampede.

“Where’s Sev?” Tara said through it all, breath panting.

“Don’t know, just run!” Rocky commanded. And she did, drawing a line of mayhem around the outside of town. Luckily, she wasn’t running inside.

Sev being mercilessly stomped by her foot ceased as Tara’s knee hit something, sending her foot at a strange angle, and at last a stroke of luck, Sev’s leg caught the roof of a stall, which with the momentum of her foot effectively pried him free. Sev was tossed through a rainbowy world, in the middle of another attraction, and landed on a hard plank.

Adrenalin battled the haziness, and when Sev came to, he saw a large bullseye high up in front of him with moving marks. The plank was fixed at the middle, with Sev weighing down one end of this lever arm. It wasn’t just any lever, however. Embedded with glowing gemstones, the plank was manipulated with magic, made to throw things from where Sev sat into the targets for scores. There was a line on the opposite end, of people who were supposed to jump onto that end of the plank and catapult Sev’s side into the targets. A man beside Sev, a worker, had a whole heap of magical projectiles behind him, mouth open in surprise at Sev’s entry.

“There’s Sev!” Rocky shouted, Tara lighting up with a smile when they saw him. A bolt of magical fire from behind stung Tara’s thigh, and she whelped into a panic, like cattle suddenly surprised. She sprinted again, barreling through everything in her way, everyone having to scatter aside, and threw a glittery assortment of debris aside when she crashed through the attraction.

The line of people waiting to jump onto the plank dispersed like flies as Tara’s stampede came. One of her sprinting steps landed right on the opposing plank, and clearly, the lever wasn’t made for giants, as the gemstones shone furiously. A few even disintegrated from the overloading force.

Sev noticed those details right before he was catapulted into the air, flying over the targets, over Minn, over the hills, the woods and the trees, seeing himself level with the mountaintops, the wind forcing its way into his throat and his organs seeming to retreat further back into his body as he shot through the air like a comet.

Chapter End Notes:

The chapters are released on here slowly, while the whole story is out on my Gumroad. If you don't want to wait and wish to support me, the full 12 chapters are available here:  angvar.gumroad.com/l/ercxi