- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story was done as a commission. If you're interested, check out my profile for details!


As stated in the summary, this story builds off the first two chapters of the Tinkerer. They're not essential to understand what's going on, but it makes it simpler to follow the beginning.

”I want sandals,” Tara said for what might have been the hundredth time.

“Yes, we’ll get them.” Sev wasn’t sure what was better, lying to her now to avoid her irritating complaints, or tell her the truth at the summer festival itself and cause a scene there. It seemed to be headed for the latter, as Sev agreed to anything to cease her nagging. And he’d also reached the conclusion that causing a scene at the festival was near unavoidable regardless, considering his two companions’ lowly intellect, which left much to be desired.

“And I want pretty ones,” Tara went on, her few missing teeth visible when she stupidly smiled. “The glittering ones, like princesses have.”

“You won’t need no glitter to be a princess, my sweet,” Rocky said. He spoke from Tara’s right shoulder while Sev sat on her left, sitting on a saddle-like installment connected to a stiff necklace around her neck.

“You’re too sweet, Rocky-Boo,” Tara said, leaning towards him to receive a tiny kiss on her enormous cheek. If the romance were ignored, one might have thought the two of them were siblings considering how alike they were. But Sev was the one brothered to the boneheaded Rocky, a long and sturdy man with a slouched posture, big mouth, and a lazy right eye. His hair was dark and cut like a bowl, the same hue Sev had for his ponytail and goatee.

“Alright you two, let’s get moving.”

Tara marched on, her large feet clapping the road. It was hardpacked soil, but her long toes and chunky ball left an impression regardless. The path they were on, less populated, was beginning to see other people ahead. Where the roads merged, a herald shouted directions, pointing down the central thoroughfare. From the seventy-foot vantage point of Tara’s shoulders, Sev espied the beginning of the town over the smaller ridges. However, Tara had stopped moving.

“What’s wrong?” His seat jumped up as Tara shrugged.

“Uhm, I know you’ll be mad, Sev, but I have to go first.”

In possibly the least subtle signal Sev had seen so far, Rocky clicked his tongue and blinked at her from the other shoulder.

“Oh, and Rocky’s got to go too. Our stomach hurts. We’ll come soon, okay?”

Sev held up a hand. “Oh no, I don’t think so. You had your turn just this night, with the Tinkerer even.”

“Boo,” Rocky heckled, hands cupping his mouth. “Brother’s boring.”

“Someone’s got to be the goddamn adult here,” Sev said. “Now put me down, I’ll go and talk to the man, see how accommodated the festival is for giants. Wait right here.”

Tara put two fingers around his waist, slid him out of his saddle, lowered him all the way down, and put him astride her left foot. In contrast to her thin stature, Tara’s feet were rather large, the toes long and spindly until the ends where they rounded out well. The toes curled their long length in, yellowing from pressure as their size amassed.

Sev snapped out of it, not letting them steal his attention. He had to fight his weakness. Closing his legs together, he rolled off her foot. Tara’s long legs towered over him. All she wore was a scant, green frock ending at her upper thighs and leaving her arms bare. If he peered closely enough right underneath her, he’d see her womanhood.

Sev scurried out from between her feet, making his way down the path.

“Go then, Mr. Serious,” Rocky hollered on from her shoulder, hanging off Tara’s braided pigtails like a monkey from a thick tree branch.

“We’ll wait for you here, Mr. Adult,” Tara added, sticking out her tongue as a genuine attempt at mocking him.

“Fools.” Sev could at least be happy in seeing a town. The annual summer festival in Minn was popular, and he thought it well to separate from the two and have some time of his own there.

At the confluence of roads, Sev asked the directing man all the necessary questions. Fortunately, the festival was well optimized for giants, even though few giants visited. With that, Sev returned to where he’d left the two. Though even from afar, peering through the few treetops, he noticed they weren’t there. The spot he ran back to was empty. A giant wouldn’t be difficult to find if she were indeed here.

Sev spat. “Are you kidding me?” For a moment, he considered simply going to the festival alone. But Tara carried the money, along with all their belongings. Off the roadside, those enormous steps made clear footprints on the short, soft grass. Sev jogged after them. A clear heel, a faded middle where her arches avoided the ground aside from a line along the outer portion, and then the clear ball spearheaded by five well-distinguished toes, diminishing in size from big to little toe in a perfectly curved arch; why did her feet have to be so pretty? It was Sev’s biggest bane.

The footsteps traced the hills, which together formed a cupped elevation near the town of Minn. Through the few trees, Sev could already see Tara, the trail not needed. He was surprised for a second when he saw Tara lying down, masturbating with Rocky’s body. Only a second, for then Sev’s experience kicked in, and all the surprise was gone.

Tara’s green frock had been pulled up to free her middle, her left leg kicked forward, her right leg drawn back and elevated atop a cliff-like protrusion coming off the hill. It freed up enough space between her legs that her pussy could happily receive Rocky’s body. Holding him by the ankles, Tara ran Rocky in and out, a slick squish upon every entry and exit. As one-sided as the affair seemed for someone unfamiliar with their relationship, Rocky enthusiastically agreed to it every time she asked.

Sev didn’t find it in him to try and interrupt it. If he hadn’t convinced them at the calm waters of the road, he’d have no chance now that they were in the midst of this fiery tide. Tara’s head was drawn down from where she lay. Sev was in her line of sight, and he waved a hand for an uncommitted attempt at calling her. Her eyes were more than half closed, head bobbing about with her mouth stupidly open. It looked as if she’d just been hit on the head and fallen down in half a seizure.

That left foot, empty, dirty, it was calling for him. By mere happenstance, it was the part of her body nearest to him as he entered the scene by the hills, as if presented for him.

“Ah, whatever.” What purpose did it serve not to do it? Sev marched to her left foot and surrendered. He had to hold the big toe, for her constant half-thrusts into Rocky’s body while she plunged him in and out made her body shake, and at her foot the movement resulted into a small jostle. Sev held the big toe steady and bit a large chunk with his mouth. His cheeks caved in as he sucked. A layer of dirt from the travel lay between him and his pleasure, but once he sucked that out of the way, her peachy flesh awaited. The pale toe nub was creamy, it yielded so well when Sev sucked that his cheeks puffed out, his mouth stuffed with the irresistible treat. Yet it was equally gummy, returning that bit of resistance when he chewed that it felt therapeutic for his jaws, resulting in a spellbinding rhythm.

Tara didn’t open her eye or speak a word in response. The toes curled in to grasp Sev’s body and smush his face, but it was mere reflex. Even though his lips on her feet contributed to her pleasure, the acknowledgement went mostly to Rocky. In some ways, it made Sev more pathetic. Although Sev was their ambassador in conversation, making their decisions, navigating their way forward and handling business, he was at the bottom right here. In every other instance, the two of them needed Sev far more than Sev needed them. But Sev’s manhood needed her feet, and for something that could only be described as weakness, his manhood had authority over his mind. Here, he proved it. Here and in all its similar situations, Sev took the role of a leech latching onto this machine of lovemaking, trying to sap a few droplets of it for himself and his pitiful existence. In this domain he turned himself into the ultimate loser.

Rocky’s slide through her pussy became more slippery, squelching, as her liquids were richly produced in that loving canal. Sev’s affair at her toes certainly added to it. After making out with her big toe enough that it was so clean, comparisons between it and its right counterpart could demonstrate the before-and-after potency of a proper cleaning service, Sev moved down to her other toes. While also round and well-shaped, they didn’t have the same independent character as her large, dexterous big toe, and he spent the same time across all four as he did with the big toe alone. The toes would curl in sometimes, slamming his body into the ball of her foot, and his manhood took a collateral hit. It was rock hard in his trousers.

Sev fought his trousers off to not make a mess in them. Before he could get back to his routine, Tara’s moans peaked. Her tongue hung out of her mouth like a dog’s, a dark, stupid groan grinding its way out as she slammed Rocky in and out of her with greater speed and strength. The toes clenched around Sev’s body, the big toe smushing his face while the third and fourth squeezed his manhood. He tried to contain it, but moaned as he shot his seed out. The tiny drizzle he made was met with a geyser as Tara’s squirt found her left foot, and poor Sev who was held captive by it. He grimaced his face shut, and in the sober aftermath of orgasm, could only regret his decision from the captivity of her toes as he stared up her bare leg at a pink mouth vomiting out its love.

It took half a minute, but her toes relaxed and set him free as half of Rocky’s body was left hanging out of her pussy. Tara breathed rapidly with a dreamy smile.

Sev panted. His coat and hair were completely soaked. So much for taking off his pants beforehand.

“Sorry, Sev,” Tara said quietly, as half an eye acknowledged his existence. “Rocky was saying nice things to me, and then I had to go. But it looks like you also had to go, Mr. Serious.”

Sev sighed. The dunces had won this battle. “Yeah. Whatever. Get up and get ready. Let’s find a river and clean ourselves before we go in.”

Chapter End Notes:

The chapters are released on here slowly, while the whole story is out on my Gumroad. If you don't want to wait and wish to support me, the full 12 chapters are available here:  angvar.gumroad.com/l/ercxi