[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

This story was done as a commission. If you're interested in commissioning me for a story, check my profile.

Synopsis:

Sev, along with his dimwitted lover-duo of Tara and Rocky, is bound for the summer festival. Especially with the enormous and clumsy Tara as his company, Sev hopes they’ll be able to navigate the crowded festivities without causing too much trouble.

 

The setting builds off the first two chapters of ‘The Tinkerer’, which I've put out on this site as well. They aren’t at all necessary to understand what happens here, but it helps with the beginning.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Slave Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No
Word count: 21710 Read: 11103
Published: August 20 2023 Updated: April 20 2024

1. Chapter 1 - I Have To Go by StoryTeller [Reviews - 1] (1856 words)

This story was done as a commission. If you're interested, check out my profile for details!


As stated in the summary, this story builds off the first two chapters of the Tinkerer. They're not essential to understand what's going on, but it makes it simpler to follow the beginning.

2. Chapter 2 - The Summer Festival by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (3547 words)

This story was done as a commission. If you're interested, check out my profile for details!


As stated in the summary, this story builds off the first two chapters of the Tinkerer. They're not essential to understand what's going on, but it makes it simpler to follow the beginning.

3. Chapter 3 - A New Partner by StoryTeller [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1757 words)

Sev takes to the skies unexpectedly; the adventure begins here!

4. Chapter 4 - Festive Foot Worship by StoryTeller [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3402 words)

5. Chapter 5 - Thora Thunderfoot by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (2961 words)

6. Chapter 6 - Dangerous Errand by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (1761 words)

7. Chapter 7 - Eavesdropping by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (2097 words)

8. Chapter 8 - Homecoming by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (2273 words)

9. Chapter 9 - Fighting Ada by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (2056 words)

The chapters from this point on don't chronologically follow the previous parts; they were commissioned as a kind of epilogue or bonus chapter added to the end of the story.


 This chapter specifically follows the events of Ada fighting the mages who chase her out of chapter 4.