- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The chapters from this point on don't chronologically follow the previous parts; they were commissioned as a kind of epilogue or bonus chapter added to the end of the story.


 This chapter specifically follows the events of Ada fighting the mages who chase her out of chapter 4.

A red, elongated blurb of magic flew past Ada’s ear. It came from behind and below, the four mages insistent in their pursuit. They had no trouble tracking her with the trail of fallen branches, rustling trees, and footprints she left in her wake. Insults and warnings were constantly shouted, magical missiles launched. Their objective lay underneath the tattered skirt, the wet panties, and behind the doors of her two vaginal lips. That man in there was emanating blissful warmth, a piece of candy for her pussy to suckle on. And so far, he hadn’t lost any of his flavor.

However, it was one of the prime distractions that allowed the four mages behind her to catch up. A flare of weakness interrupting her pace, wanting to poke her hand down underneath to scratch this naughty itch, having to regather herself and continue her run. Ada’s escape was an uncoordinated stumble of a process. The magical bombardment was making progress behind her, a hit on the small of her back, another coruscating blow into her calf where it stung the worst. Every time she checked, there were no more than four, the same four men. She saw a place near a set of hills where the trees cleared. Ada ran there and stopped, turning around.

They spilled in from the lines of trees, magic pulsating from their bodies. “Return him now, you fat ogre!” Both parties were panting, welcoming the little pause.

Ada ducked to peer behind them, past the trees. “Looks like it’s just you four. Thought all of you were coming. If that’s the case…” Ada stood straight, rolling her shoulders around.

“What’s your problem?”

“She must be with the Rhinos, no other explanation.”

Ada peeled her tattered skirt off, letting it drop to her heels. Only the beige thongs remained, and the patch covering her womanhood had lost its lighter hue to the wetness, far darker than the straps wrapping around her waist. Short little rivulets of her moisture trickled down the inside of her thighs. Ada tugged the patch of the thong off, revealing a pair of trouser-clad lower legs sticking out of those two bloated lips. They hungrily drooled moisture out, a lucid droplet coming off and pattering the grass, while most of it ran over the inside of her thighs.

“I think there’s a better explanation,” one of the mages said. “She’s a crazed nymphomaniac. Became an offgiant to do nothing but chase desires, has nothing better going for her.”

“Not the reason why I became one,” Ada said. “But once I did, oh, this size, it is so precious.” She pinched the pair of legs and drove him in and out of her, slowly, to taunt the four.

“Stop her!” The four mobilized, spreading out. Ada shoved her captive deep inside and sealed the door with the flap of her thong. Immediately, she charged towards one who was sneaking behind to get on her flank, isolating him. He retreated, heading for the line of trees, but Ada sprung ahead with a jumping step. Her foot slammed down into his path, and he ran into her ankle.

Of course, the stout pillar that was Ada’s leg held fast in this collision while the mage was knocked back. The foot didn’t wait for him to get back up. The toes snapped his way, pinning him down. Curling, her digits ripped grass and soil free as they enclosed his body in their warm hold.

Reinforcements had arrived, however. The other three cast lumps of energy, hitting Ada’s shoulder and hip. She staggered aside, her toes still clenching the mage in place and inadvertently stomping him with every step. Ada folded her knee to kick her foot up, able to reach the mage with her hand and take him. Another round of magic came, making her duck and wince. One of the three rushed up and unleashed an empowered kick onto the side of her foot. The foot rose and stomped twice after him, but he dodged away.

Ada began peeling the clothes off the mage she had in her hand. It wasn’t something the others allowed to happen in peace, so Ada ran while doing it, ensuing a ridiculous game of running around the hills. The limbs within her hand were flapping wildly, resisting her invasive fingers. The trousers were easily pulled off and discarded, but the coat and shirt were caught around the shoulders, especially when he worked against her.

A punch of magic to her back brought her to frustration, and Ada ripped the clothes off him, leaving him fully naked. Her hand guided him down towards her thong when an expertly placed arrow of shimmering blue struck her wrist. The pain was sharp but brief, like a spark, and her hand jolted up and cast him free. Ada turned and charged against the three mages who had gotten too comfortable in their unrestrained attack.

They scattered, two of them close to one another and becoming the target for those stampeding feet. Ada cut to the sides early when it looked like they were turning, cutting off their route back to the trees. She corralled them to the hills, where the sudden slope blunted their speed and Ada’s meaty soles found them both at last, under a foot each. Bringing them with her, Ada tread off the slope and squatted down, heels not leaving the ground, to put all her weight onto them. Then, as they grew firmly put against her soles in a sweltering marriage, she walked in place. Left, right, left, right, she gave them both a thorough trampling, each step pressing out a grunt and complaint.

The lone mage who was free threw his shots, but Ada could brace herself and soldier through a single mage. But then a sight robbed her attention. The man she’d stripped naked but had dropped from her hand, he was on top of a small, narrow hillock, its summit reaching Ada’s knees. Instead of returning to battle, he’d been drawn to his discarded trousers sitting atop the hill. Clothing himself was first on the list, apparently, his blushing cheeks revealing that there was a great deal of modesty to this man.

The idea ignited in Ada’s mind. The height of the hill, its position, him on top of it like a crowned jewel. Ada tugged the thong down, kicked it off her ankles, and ran straight towards him, the two other mages still stuck to her soles.

The man trying to get dressed was grappling the trousers over his knees when he saw the massive, horny giant and her crazy grin charging his way. He awkwardly tripped over while trying both to get the pants on as soon as possible and retreat, laying as clumsily as a upended turtle for a second. That second made the difference. Legs apart, Ada hopped onto the hill and buried him under her engorged, bloated pussy.

“You disgusting, nasty—” Those were the only words his free head managed to say before Ada’s hips drove forward, bulldozing him with her pussy. Then, she twerked back, freeing his torso for less than half a second before she thrust into him again. Leaning forward with her hands holding the side of the hill, her feet on either side lying flat against the hillside so that her legs basically pincered the hill to hold fast, Ada began fucking him into the top of the hill. His puny body was a mere ragdoll to the tons of flesh and muscle grinding him underneath it. Cum was inevitable; her pussy had a human to feast on within its walls and a toy to rub up against its outer lips. Her feet pointed in against the hillside and skated up and down, smothering the two mages into their respective sole and building up plenty of sweat there as well.

Ada screamed to the skies, eyes closed. The orgasm was an explosion, gushing out over the hillock. It was as if the elevation was a bottle and the summit with its corkscrew had popped open. Ada’s love liquids tinkled down the grass, her feet aggressively smothering its captives with both force and friction.

The last free mage threw his magic at her back, but in the avalanche of sensations Ada went through, his addition was nothing. It had come to a point where she wasn’t even consciously enduring his attacks, he might as well have not been there. Once the mage realized it, he got on his knees with a sigh of hopelessness, able to do nothing but watch all his comrades be helplessly toyed with in this avalanche of lust.

“What do you want?” he called out, yielding no result. The minutes felt too long, consisting of her moans and the slick squish of her pussy gliding against the mage’s body. The grass had turned polished and flattened as well on the hilltop, transformed into a proper surface for Ada to employ this business on. Ada even removed her bandeau and tossed it aside, freeing a plump pair of breasts and going fully naked.

The last mage wondered if he should retreat, call for reinforcement. But Ada at last reached a final thrust, brought to stillness, all of them under her weight. It seemed she was present enough to respond, and so he asked once more, “What do you want?”

Ada tucked aside a few strands of loose hair that had come free from her ponytail. “There is a way for you little toys to get out of this,” Ada said. “But you won’t like it.”

“We’ll do it.” He spoke for everyone when he couldn’t know what they’d think. Ada’s demands required all five to play a part. However, all five did agree in the end, as they had quite enough of being crushed underneath her.

Ada lay against the hillside. The two mages stuck to her soles weren’t freed, but her feet were standing tall on the heels and not flattening them into the ground anymore. The one in her pussy had been flipped around and extracted enough for his head and shoulders to be free, while the one who’d been roughhoused by her vaginal lips along the only mage who hadn’t been violated so far were, together, put up against a breast each. The large nipple was the target.

As to the conditions she laid out, Ada raised one hand and snapped a finger. “Now, slaves.”

All five licked. The two at her feet grimaced as they lapped away at the dirty flesh by the balls, the only part they had access to. The one in her pussy reached his mouth up to find the nub of her clit, while the two at her breasts stimulated those sensitive nipples with their tongues. Ada’s moan was sharp and forceful, hissing with her breaths as her hip bucked up into the air. It wasn’t the mere stimulation, which was rich enough, but the way they acted in accordance with her command that completed this feeling in her that they were indeed her five little slaves, made to obey her every will. She tried to force that dream into reality, hammering those thoughts into her mind while the five points, her feet, the area between her legs, and her two breasts reinforced them.

Ada quivered onto a final orgasm, this one more violent in its movement and less wet. Interestingly, the five mages were more than willing to put their mouths into it. Their attacks would never impact her the way their worship was. Now, they truly felt in control. The one at her pussy aggressively bit into the clit in response to her hollering pleasure, as if out of spite, wrestling with the nub like a dog with their toy.

Ada was laid to rest from the pleasure, dreaming happily. The two men at her breasts were free to move down. They hauled the one in her pussy out first, and he flopped out of there with a wet splash. Then, they peeled the other two off her soles. The five were at last free to leave together, with their pride shattered by an experience they agreed never to tell any living soul in their lives.