- Text Size +

Sev rushed through the darkness. It had been easy to slip out of camp, being a small human at night. The moonlight and the silhouettes of the mountain in this defined valley made a solid guide for him to follow, and through that he came back out to where Thora’s rampage had flattened all the mages. There, he called for Velvet in a hushed voice, receiving nothing in response. His eyes solved the problem, seeing a faded light through the trees.

Going there, Sev came to Velvet sitting cross-legged before a magical gemstone she intentionally kept low. “Madam, I saw them.”

“Welcome back.” Velvet gestured to the gemstone, and Sev took his seat before her on the grass. “Well, what did you learn?”

“They’re here, a bunch of them. This Gray Rhino gang, you said? I even got into Thora Thunderfoot’s tent without being noticed, hiding under a table.”

“Amazing. Go on.”

“She said something about suspecting that rich nobles were hiring people to go after them, how there was a time to attack, about expensive transportation that would sell a lot in the black market.”

“And?”

That word turned Sev’s momentum on its head.

“Transportation, through where?” Velvet continued. “What place are they attacking?”

Sev chuckled nervously. “I didn’t catch much of that, to be honest.”

Velvet frowned, her sharp details not clear in the weak lighting. “How did you miss those parts?”

“I— I was distracted, busy hiding.”

“From whom?”

“Is it important? There was a servant who sat at the table, her feet kept moving around near me.”

“Her feet…” Velvet’s posture leaned back into the night, surrendering the conversation. “You randy little fool.”

“What?”

“Don’t even pretend. I saw for myself how that stain in your trousers came about as you made love with my foot. You were really so caught up in it that you could hardly hear what Thora said?” A giggle slipped through her reprimand, making Sev hope there was levity to be found in this. “That might be the most pathetic way to lose out on valuable information.”

Sev blushed. “I didn’t do anything, you know, I held myself.” He knew it was too late, Velvet wasn’t impressed. “I’m sorry, I failed. But please, I need help to get back.”

“Don’t worry about that. I’ll drop you off where you’ll get help. I just hoped to get something in return. Go to sleep, we’ll go tomorrow.” Velvet lay down, legs outstretched. “And don’t even think about it. If I see a fresh stain on your trousers tomorrow morning—”

“I’m not an idiot.”

“Sure. You know, I was thinking that if you did a good job, I’d give you a second round at my toes. But alas.”

Sev sighed as he lay down. “Can you drop that?”

“Apologies, but you’ll simply have to live with it.

 

***

 

Sev travelled with Velvet for the better part of the day until he was dropped off at a guardhouse near a giant’s town. There, he enjoyed the luxury of a hot bath inside a giant bowl and slept on a piece of cloth, large enough that it could be folded over to be used as both a bed and a blanket. He received no change of clothes immediately, but they hoped to find him something. Sev didn’t want to hop into the same shirt and trousers. Those clothes had endured Tara’s squirt, Ada’s dirty foot using him as a sandal as she ran with him, Thora’s mighty stomp, his own cum, and then the servant’s idle foot tossing him about. Even Velvet’s were included. They were saggy and dirty. Nakedness was much preferred.

The room he was in belonged to a giant, stone walls with a small window at the top, a simple table, chair, and bed not meant for luxury. Sev slept on the cloth which lay beside the leg of the bed, but the giant wasn’t there.

She arrived in the morning when Sev had woken. The guard was a young blonde, her hair cut short and not falling below the jawline. Thin yet athletic, she had a short skirt and vest with the plain character of a uniform. In one hand she held a plate, entering like a waitress. “Good morning to you. Your name was Sev?”

“Yes, madam.” Sev stood awkwardly by the piece of cloth near her bed, not knowing if he should come out. The predicament was answered as she walked towards him, bare feet clapping the floor.

Sev noticed his manhood was erect. He hunched into it in shame. Yesterday’s events had ran their course through his memory while he slept, like a vague half-dream, likely what his member was still lingering on.

“Is something the matter?” she said, stopping halfway. The beginnings of a smile played on her lips, one eyebrow perked up. She wasn’t oblivious to his fidgeting.

“It’s just, you know… had some dreams.”

“Dreams of what, if I may ask?” She resumed her walk.

“Not really dreams, it was more…” When Sev expected her to stop and put the plate down, she took another step, her foot right beside him, and turned around. She sat on the bedside above him, putting down the plate some distance between her feet.

Sev’s hesitation returned. Was he supposed to step out there? Above him, from her huddled knees, those two toned calves spread down in a V, both her feet flanking the plate.

“Are you hungry, or not?”

“Oh, sorry. Of course.” Sev scampered out, feeling strangely like a rat emerging from its hole. The plate had a chunk of bread clearly torn off a larger piece for him, and then a giant, hollow cork full of water, which to him was like a bucket. The bread glistened from a cooking oil with ribbons of spice. He didn’t have to step onto the plate to, leaning over the ledge to reach it.

“Was it a dream or not? You’re welcome to explain.”

Her tone didn’t have an attitude, it was genuine. So too was the expression looking down on him, a playful look that could find the humor in his admittedly odd circumstances. “I think I just remembered all of it, or whatever happens when you sleep, and it felt dreamlike.” He spoke rather indecently with an open mouth while he ate, but he didn’t have the energy to keep manners in mind.

“So, what actually happened to you?” she said from above.

Sev breathed out loud after swallowing a piece of bread and water. “Doesn’t feel like one day alone. I was at a summer festival, in the town of Minn, with two people I know. A giant and my brother, not the brightest people you’ll meet.”

“That’s in the human territory,” the guard noted. “And not close, for your small legs. Did she bring you up here?”

“I wasn’t brought here. More like I was launched, on this catapult my giant friend activated. I was in the middle of nowhere, got caught under a giant’s foot, then by Thora Thunderfoot, and then some more, and lastly that bounty hunter who brought me in.” Sev paused from the eating. Thinking back, he really had been lucky. If it weren’t for that nagging fear of being captured, enslaved, his freedom taken from him, he could have appreciated those moments more.

“Caught under a giant’s foot, then Thora Thunderfoot, I sense a theme here.” The toes to either side of the plate wiggled, rubbing against one another. “Is that what made your member stand up this morning?”

“Uhm, what do you mean?”

“The lady who dropped you off, she had quite an interesting tale of how she met you.”

Velvet Rowfield left him here. The memory of their first meeting left Sev with a flush of shame where he didn’t dare look up and make eye contact.

Both her feet slid down around the plate, coming closer to him. The big toes reached up and sat on the plate.

“Do you know what happens next?” Sev tried to change the subject.

“Those two friends you noticed, they were also caught yesterday, found running away from that town you mentioned. She ran a long way, they’re not far. The post there was notified, and they’re being brought here. In a moment, you’ll see them.” Her feet shuffled even closer, both her big toes within arm’s reach. “Are you going to meet them with your member standing up like that? That seems rather awkward, doesn’t it?”

“What’s the solution, then?” Sev tried to be playful with that sentence, meet her energy, but he wasn’t sure if it landed. He pooled together all his resolve and tilted his head up to see where she was with this. He didn’t see her face. She had leaned back, beyond the bedside. A dark scrape brought his attention back down as the plate was pushed back by her feet. Then, they returned to his side, unable to be much closer without touching him. They were a pale and pretty pair, not at all the mighty behemoths of Thora or even Ada, but a giant never failed to dwarf him regardless.

The signal couldn’t be clearer. Sev would stomach the embarrassment if he was wrong, because it couldn’t have been any clearer by now. He leaned forward and planted a kiss on the front of her big toe. He waited, watched.

Then, she broke the silence. “Only one?”

Sev kissed madly, adding his tongue to it. The big toe rose up and he ducked underneath, brushing the underside with his tongue. It wasn’t the outdoor dirt, but a stony chalk from here inside the building he had to clean off before her yellow-pink flesh could be enjoyed in its glory. His urges were instantly aflame, having been given a night’s rest to recharge. Sev sucked on the nub sharply, and the foot winced back.

“Sorry.”

She half-chuckled, bringing the foot back in place. “It’s clear who the experienced one here is.”

Sev returned and took it more slowly this time. He’d been too brash. His urges brought his previous experiences with it, making him forget she was a new person. Sev moved up and kissed at the toe gap, that tender stretch of creamy flesh. His member met the side of her toe, and once he touched, it became magnetic in its pull. He leaned into it more, shot his entire body up with the strokes of his tongue, slowly transitioning into a full-on hump against the tip of her toe. The climax was there already, spurting his seed onto her largest digit while suckling the flesh available to him.

He relaxed where he was, his torso coming up on top of her foot while his waist and legs half-straddled her large digits.

“What’s that? Are you done?” The bed creaked as she leaned forward again, peering down. “Oh. That was awfully quick.” She turned the foot, making Sev slide off. “And you… You’ll have to clean that up.” Even though she’d do it much faster herself, it became Sev’s job. He dragged the large cloth he’d slept on to wipe his seed off her foot, until she was satisfied. The guard hummed. “You should be tied to the leg of my bed. Wouldn’t you like that?” She didn’t give him time to respond. “Just kidding. Unless you want it, of course.”

“I’ll be fine.”

Sev sat against the plate again, and the guard’s foot came up to him, her third digit lifting his chin. “You know where I might find others like you?”

“Not sure, really. This isn’t something that defines me, or that I share with others.”

“That’s changed now, hasn’t it?” Her toes kept stroking up against his head, fishing for a bit of love when he was already spent.

Steps were heard down the hallway outside. The guard’s feet flashed away from Sev and were folded in under her on the bed, sitting cross-legged. “His two relatives are here,” someone called. The door opened, another guard entering. “And there’s a pair of trousers for you.” She held them between her fingers, dropping them off at the plate. Stopping, the guard looked questioningly at her colleague. “And what are you doing, seated there like a gossip girl?”

“I fed him.”

Sev put on the trousers while they bantered. After that they took him outside, where Tara stood on the road with Rocky seated on her shoulder.

“There’s my brother!” Rocky called, and Tara hopped in joy as he walked up to them. Her movement threw Rocky off her, landing down below and being subsequently smothered by the joyous feet that happily bounced about.

“Sev, they were saying we need to pay for what happened at the festival,” Tara said, “or work if we’ve got no money. They won’t leave us, Sev.”

Sev waved her away with a hand. “Don’t worry, it’ll work out. Worse things can happen.”

“Huh? Like what?” Tara interrupted her own question by suddenly wondering where Rocky was, missing from her shoulder. “You seen him, Sev? Just a moment ago he was here!” She turned around, left foot upright, and there he was, plastered to her sole.

Sev couldn’t help but laugh. It did feel good to be back.