- Text Size +

The earth shook, all the mages scurrying past the trees and back to their campsite.

“We must have made too much noise,” someone said. “The Rhinos are coming.”

“You hear that? There’s too many of them, we can’t fight them all.”

“Let’s get a report of what’s happening first.” They were in a mild panic, and Sev didn’t know where he’d be safest, by their side or if he just made a run for it the other way. In these lands, he wasn’t sure where safety could be assured.

Sputters of soil pattered around Sev, and as he turned up to figure out what outlandish clouds might rain down soil, he saw uprooted bushes and half-trees flying out from the valley above him.

“It’s only one giant!” one of the mages yelled from where they were perched up on the mountainside. The thundering quakes grew, the tremors buzzing within Sev’s legs. Their rhythm made it clear it was one pair of legs, not a multitude. How could this possibly be one giant alone?

“It’s her!” someone shouted. “Retreat!”

Sev ducked aside, mages starting to spill out of the woods behind him. One came launching out, kicked into the skies along the bushes. As her enormity came into view above the treetops, Sev froze where he stood. “Gods above.” The trees literally swayed towards her crashing steps, this feeble earth deforming as readily as cotton to her weight. She must have been over a hundred foot tall, the tallest giant Sev had ever seen. And even for her size, she was massive. If she were downsized to human proportions, she’d likely be one of the tallest people alive, boasting a tremendous bosom clad in an armored black-gold brassiere. A lengthy braided tail of brown hair whipped about behind her, ending at her lower back. No more than a bare thong concealed the area between her legs, thin strings holding a plated cup of black-gold over her womanhood. That plated thong was surrounded by heavy volumes of muscle, for her thighs were the stoutest pair Sev had laid eyes on. Every part of her was a record. Bracelets of gemstones, both magical and natural, encircled her monstrous thighs, ending with bony anklets around that sturdy transition to her feet.

“It’s Thora Thunderfoot!”

Sev wasn’t familiar with this seemingly infamous name, but she represented it well. She had come like a thunder, and those feet, another record, were not meant to be overcome by mere humans. They were wider than the average person and almost three times as tall as one, and the round, hefty balls of her feet could brace any terrain and crush any obstacle. One’s only saving grace was to find themselves underneath those deep, mature arches should their earth-shattering stampede come one’s way. The toes were a perfect balance of length and fullness, ten digits that served well in bridging her great weight and strength down their muscular tone.

The mages didn’t have time to spread out, her feet mowed through them, eating five humans in total. Some stuck to her sole, a few came off, but whoever was caught in one of her stomps was near unresponsive and taken out of the fight. Wherever Thora stepped off, the cleanest, most fine-lined footprint was left thereafter, sometimes with a human and their smallness stuck in its smooth ditch.

The mages up on the mountainside struggled to keep their balance, as everything shook to her hectic stampede. There were a few who got through and threw magic, but the impacts of the magical bombardment, previously having brought pain to Ada, did nothing but peter out over Thora’s bulky thighs.

Thora’s sprint ended, bringing an immediate peace to the world. The only sound left was the swish of falling branches and click of stony rubble vaulting down the mountains.

“Rats outside our doors, it seems.” Her voice was dark and rich, fitting well with the rest of her mature countenance. Thora turned around. A casual whipping flick of her ankles tossed aside two mages stuck underneath. Their bodies looked visibly flatter, and their clothes wilted, as if having been strung up to endure ten different rainstorms. More magical bombardment struck her body, accomplishing nothing but giving Thora’s hip a brief nudge back. Thora raised an eyebrow, and orders of retreat were immediately shouted. Everyone went back for the trees.

“You’re not going anywhere.” It was a command. Sev almost wanted to obey it, for fear of her response, and to desperately communicate that he wasn’t with the rest. With a flip of her hand, Thora summoned a globe of swerving energy, shocking Sev. She had magical capabilities on top of boasting this impressive size?

Thora jabbed the globe of magic into her left knee, infusing her leg with its brimming force. She stomped the left foot down, the magic spreading through the very earth. When it reached anyone’s shoes, they were thrown up. It was as if they all stood on a trampoline aimed at her, for that magical stomp catapulted everyone into the air towards her.

They landed on the grass before her, and one might as well have placed a large silver platter for their landing. Like food they’d been served up for those two hungry feet. Thora’s left leg rose.

“Wait!” Sev shouted. “I’m not one of them. I’m lost, looking for my wa—” His words didn’t stop the sole from descending, putting out of view that dim smirk on her full lips. It was sheer reflex that made Sev raise his arms. Nothing could stop that titanic sole from its goal of eating them all up. Being under Tara, Sev had gotten used to. Trampled by Ada in her sprint was difficult, but manageable.

Thora’s size was unmanageable. Sev couldn’t even examine what it felt like, as the blow of her sole’s crushing advance simply knocked him out.

 

***

 

Sev woke. He was in the middle of a crossroads, where a horse-driven wagon passed him by. This village he found himself in was ringed by tall, green mountains, a few valleys leading in and out of it. The houses were sparsely spread and timber-framed, with plenty of farmlands between. But towards the middle, where Sev sat, there were more buildings.

He got up to this strange sunny day he found himself in, and before he could ask anyone a question or find an inn, he felt the tremors under his shoes. They had an odd mixture of recent yet elusive quality he couldn’t quite grasp. A cat darted into an alleyway, a tethered horse neighed, and the people anxiously looked about themselves.

Along the widest valley, she appeared. Thora Thunderfoot stepped into the perimeter; her entry marked by the crackled wood of a small gatehouse which splintered like a toy under her foot. The watchman jumped aside, landing between those two monstrous soles. Those ten toes flexed inwards, denting the path, practically salivating at the sight of so many humans. The wolf had found the sheep’s pen.

“Hear me,” Thora Thunderfoot called out, the mountains echoing her sonorous voice. “No harm will befall you, should you obey my every word. I’ve traveled long, fought many battles, and am left weary. You will tend to all my needs.” Thora pointed down, to her side of the village. “I want you all here. Every able-bodied person of the village.”

Most of the people ran the opposite way, for the other valleys, grabbing quick belongings and alerting those nearby while on the way out. Thora’s presence had herded them the other way.

“Tiny fools,” she muttered, her legs energized in a glow of magic. She kicked the large, cliff-like shoulder of rock beside her, summoning a bolt of glowing energy that zapped across the mountain lines. It threaded all the way across and erupted beside the valley, chipping off chunks of the mountain and causing a rockslide that effectively blocked the road. Then, she kicked another bolt of energy into existence to her other side, blocking the next valley. The running villagers froze where they stood.

Thora entered the village grounds and stomped a house, its roof no match and the shockwave from her foot leaving the walls themselves weak. “To me, now!” And so the migration began, the villagers coursing through their few, uncomplicated streets, over the hills, and towards Thora. Sev followed, he didn’t want to stick out.

Thora lay against the slope leading up the valley. She pointed down her legs. “Tend to my feet and legs, all of you.” Her feet lay on their sides, accessible to everyone. On their heels, they were near three times an adult’s height from heel to toe.

The first people made contact with her soles, using their fingers to massage this behemoth of a woman. The rich landscape of wrinkles gave them a good idea of what bundles of flesh to take a hold of with their fingers.

As if they stood in line for an entertaining ride, Sev cut ahead and made for her toes. His heart fluttered as he touched the big toe with his hands. Its round, bulbous shape knew no equal, so plump that it could pancake his entire skull out of sight under its doughy deformation without difficulty. And the roundness wasn’t without length either; the phalanx that equipped this round weapon was both sturdy and long. They had an excellent balance. On a battlefield against humans, they were perfect, and yet if she were clad in an extravagant dress and sat sideways upon a plush sofa in her castle, they would fit there as well.

Sev pressed his body closer, too afraid to give into lust. Not only was he surrounded by others, but he was afraid of finding Thora’s attention. He let himself be one amongst the crowd as he subtly nuzzled his cheek and nose into the big toe, his hands massaging all the travel out of it.

“No loiterers,” Thora said in response to the amassing crowd around her feet who were idle. Despite how large her feet were, there wasn’t enough space for the whole village there. “Come up, tend to the legs.” The crowd moved up, dispersing over her bare ankles, calves, and thighs. They had to employ a firm grip to really get at Thora’s muscles and tough flesh. Especially her thighs, it was like a sea of caramel flesh one could get lost into, and she even ushered them up on top of her thighs to cover every part of her exposed lower body. They marveled at the precious jewels encircling her legs, worth more than all their belongings.

Thora leaned back, closing her eyes and letting out a breath. “Ah, there.” They were a sea of gentle little squeaks and tugs over her enormity, all of it coming together to a pleasant symphony. Sev didn’t even feel like he was interacting with a woman. Her size, stature, the gravity behind her commands, she was like a goddess. This was an Olympian entity that all these villagers had made their pilgrimage to, that they had the glory of even being in the presence of. Sev felt nervous more than anything, it exceeded his excitement and lust. How many mages and humans had these toes demanded and received worship from? How many humans had these soles crushed, how many had surrendered to their almighty stampede? For her year-long time as a commander of the Gray Rhinos, in her many battles and lawless journeys, the number had to be literal thousands. These toes Sev was touching, this foot he was in thrall to, they were the stuff of myths and legends.

“The rest of you,” Thora said with her eyes still closed, as still with even her lower body covered in doting care, a small crowd of idle people were left. “Get into the village and retrieve your lotions and skin creams, all of it.” They turned to leave, but she called them again. “And tell whoever’s still hiding in that village that I’ll crush their homes once I’m done here.”

“Y-Yes, madam!” They scurried off.

“Ah.” Thora reclined, switching back into a mode of simply receiving. Scanning over the people working her lower body brought an air of pressure over everyone. A couple of men near her inner thigh caught her eye, and she plucked them. Thora tugged the gold-black armor plate over her thong away and dropped them inside, then snapped it back in place, sealing them into the warm coffin. “All of you, use your mouths. Kiss, lick!”

There was no hesitation. The hulk of flesh before them could destroy their homes with ease, so with their mouths they had to earnestly beg her not to, worshipping her into a state of relaxation. Those legs were used to being tense. The feet, when in the presence of so many people, were used to flattening them underneath. They had to loosen the battle-ready reflex and lull her into the state of calm she sought, or their homes would suffer. The smacker of kisses and slick swipe of tongues took over. If one closed their eyes, it would sound like a sloppy and indecent banquet consisting of the starving poor who had never laid eyes on a decent meal throughout their lives.

Sev seized the chance. He straddled her foot and leaned forward, sucking on the big toe until his cheeks swelled like balloons, his mouth full of pulpy toe stuffing for his tongue to poke and prod at. The volume he could fit wasn’t even close to taking the full bulge of her big toe, merely pinching off a portion of it. He was like a leech stuck to it, and as he had a view down of the few other people who kneeled and kissed the other toes below him, he realized how much he was overdoing it. That didn’t stop him, however. Sev grazed at the toe flesh, began biting, and all her toes clawed in as a reflex and knocked the few villagers back. From where he sat astride the ball of her foot, the toes clamped one of his legs.

Thora Thunderfoot hummed, pressing the armored plate over her thong. Sev continued making out with the big toe, his noise shrouded by the susurrus of mouth noises occurring around him. Now that a consistent theme had been established, Sev sucked extra hard, putting his shoulders and upper back into his massaging motions. To be included with all these people, all these rookies, it hurt some peculiar part of Sev’s pride that normally hide its shameful face whenever he found himself in these foot-adjacent situations. He wanted to be acknowledged by someone like her.

The acknowledgement never came. Perhaps it was his efforts that excited her, but Thora hummed again to the skies, eyes still closed. Her feet moved together. Several were caught in between, others were scooped out of the way, spared of this gigantic foot-sandwich that her soles put together. From where he sat, Sev fell in and was the only one caught between her toes. His legs found a good loop around her big toe, while his arms hugged the base of her third toe, and there he locked himself as her feet slid against each other, back-and-forth. Luckily, she didn’t slide her feet so far back that his hold was pried apart, it was merely tested. And his devotion to them held true, as Sev clung fast like a baby monkey to its mother, holding onto those toes that wouldn’t stop smothering him. He fared the best out of all, thanks to his experience; the rest of the villagers groaned and whimpered as they were smushed between those wrinkled soles. Some still found it in them to throw a kiss out, keep their tongues extended to the hot slide of her foot flesh. They might have recognized that, despite this treatment, they remained fortunate to only find themselves between Thora Thunderfoot’s storied feet while they were in a playful mood, and not in the earth-shattering stomps they were infamous for. Seeing the roughhousing her feet subjected the others to, everyone doubled their efforts on her legs, in hopes to keep her mood quelled.

Sev couldn’t tell what specific toe he had in his mouth. Like Thora, his eyes were closed, entranced, for where his legs were locked, the slide of her feet caused a toe to rub up against his groin. He met it with a thrust of his hip, all the while eating away at what his mouth found. When he saw everyone being pressed together and tossed about between her soles, it enhanced his efforts, and Sev plunged into ecstasy. He thought he was amidst the clouds, drowning in comfort. The rubbing against his groin and the soft tissue in his mouth, those two places were the sources of life for this joy, this dream, this delighted heaven he never wanted to depart from. For moments, he felt nothing but what was there, at groin and mouth.

But the next time he opened his eyes, there was indeed toe in his mouth and he did rub up against a foot, but he did not see any clouds of comfort, no other people with him. He wasn’t between any toes, either, but underneath, this foot belonging to the leg of a giant Sev stared up at. The face looking down on him was a stranger’s, watching him with an expression that bordered between amusement and disturbance. “So, are you awake now, or do you wish to continue?”