- Text Size +

Ada lay on her back as if this crumby bare ground was the finest bed available in a king’s castle. All her comfort came from her bottommost part, where presently, Sev’s mouth did its best to relieve the toes of all their strain and tension.

The side of a hill gave Ada the incline to half-lie over, able to have a view over her body and down at Sev. Her feet were on their sides. If they had stood on the heels, the toes would be too far up for Sev to comfortably reach. On his knees, Sev bent forward to keep his mouth attached to the third toe of her right foot, while his hands kneaded the middle part of her phalanx.

“Well, well.” Ada breathed in an exaggerated fluster. “What a passionate one we have. And I just happened to find you out here, a dedicated worshipper. It’s like stumbling onto gold.”

Sev’s sentiment was similar. Yes, it might be that he was lost in a place he knew nothing about and had a lingering worry in the back of his mind searching for a definite solution to this problem. But if he had seen himself here two days ago, he’d wonder how he found paradise so soon. Getting unrestrained access to a pair of feet of this quality, from a young adult who drunkenly smiled at his efforts, a smile born of a dominance that perfectly captured Sev’s willingness to demean himself for contact with his aberrant desires, it was too good to be true.

Tara never captured him the same way. She merely wielded what Sev wanted, unconcerned, completely unaware of the starving beggars right beside her endless supply of food, and the best she could do in her ignorance was toss food away, let it break apart, get dirty. The beggar, Sev in this case, would not hesitate to eat what scraps there was regardless. But Ada had come by and served him the finest meal.

It wasn’t merely the reciprocal character, either. He’d always considered Tara’s feet to be lovely, dainty, but there was a fullness to Ada’s that made it more satisfying, a ladylike beauty that gave gravity to his worship. On her second toe now, his mouth sunk into the plump toe flesh. Once their travelworn roughness was gone, the creamy tissue could be enjoyed to its fullest, and it was made to be suckled. Sev moaned with a mouthful of toe. The suckling, now with an addition of light biting, prompted her toe to reflexively curl in. Ada noted the reaction, biting her lip, and began actively curling her toes in more. Sev had to lean back to avoid their slaps, but they followed him, fishing for his head.

With a lunge and hook, her second toe caught his head in the bend of its doughy embrace. Sev opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out, giving her a little runway to scrape her peds over.

“That’s right,” Ada said, satisfied with his peace offering as she made sure all her toes took their turn. Peeling the tattered skirt back, one of her index fingers traced a line down the middle of her panties. Two, fat, bulging lips poked out through the fabric, a dark stain growing between them. Ada patted her pussy. “You’ll have to take care of this later as well.”

He didn’t say anything. The big and second toe grabbed his head, raising his chin. They demanded a response. “Yes, I will.”

“And you won’t have to do much. I’ll take care of it. I’ll just need your body.” The toes released his head with a playful bop.

“Um, in what way?” Sev’s thoughts went to Tara and Rocky’s business, the way she ran him in and out of her. The thought of that made him nervous.

“You didn’t expect to get a girl so excited and not have to finish the job, did you?”

Sev quietly kissed her big toe a few times.

“Unless,” Ada continued, stroking her panties with a mere fingertip still, “we find someone else to take the role, and you keep going down there.”

“There’s people nearby?”

“There might be a road nearby.” Either Sev made it very obvious, or she was good at reading him. “You were asking for help finding people, I remember. Why not drop that search? You’re not some rich man looking for his luxury and comfort, are you? You’re ordinary, like me.” Her big toe gave him a gentle pat on the cheek. “Tag along with me.”

“What do you do?” Sev asked.

“Became an offgiant recently, I’m looking for work. Out on the road, trying to survive. What about you?”

“The same, except the offgiant part.”

“Perfect, then.”

Things moved forward a bit too quickly for Sev. If he were to partner up with Ada, he’d have to know if life with her would be sustainable. With Tara and Rocky, Sev was in charge. Here, Ada would be in charge. And from what Sev had seen, with the two naked men running away from Ada, her aggressive lust and impulsive decisions, she didn’t come off as someone he was comfortable giving full control to. Frankly, as Ada closed her eyes and moaned to Sev’s transition to her big toe, he wasn’t sure she’d simply give this up. If he told her he wanted to go his separate way, would she accept it? Feigning a partnership now might be better than rejecting it and being forced into her slave instead, so his silence let her have the last word.

Sev hugged his body close as he made out with her big toe, his saliva giving it a sheening coat. His hard groin found her third toe, and Sev humped himself into it. A few thrusts were all it took for the climax to be fast approaching.

Ada’s toes gripped his body with sudden ferocity. “Oh no, I don’t think so.”

Sev murmured a questioning tone into her toe flesh, his face compressed and unable to move.

“You can’t just finish so early. I know you boys. You’ll just moan yourself into sleep, and then I’m left here on my own. Let’s begin this partnership the right way.” The toes released him. “Get to the other foot, Sev.”

“Yes.” He jogged over the little span between her spread legs, having to find a new source of discipline within him. With Tara, control hadn’t been necessary. Discipline and finesse were the opposites of Tara. “It’s just hard to control, you know?”

“I expect you to be able to handle it. If not, we’ll have to train it up. You’ve got some skill with that tongue, but it’s unrefined.”

Sev worked from the smallest toe up on her left foot, having to get past the residues of travel from her peds again.

“Whose feet have you been licking, before mine?” Ada asked, an eyebrow playfully raised, all while teasing herself with the index over her panties.

“Just some girl I traveled with,” Sev murmured between licks and kisses.

“We’ll have to instill some new habits in you, don’t we, Sevvy boy?” The flex made the second and third toe swat his head a way back. He returned in for more licking, having to shoot his hip back to keep his manhood away. But problems arose when he came to the big toe, situated higher up in its independent glory. The need to have his back upright shuffled his hip forward again.

The ball of Ada’s foot rubbed up against his groin as her foot stirred from pleasure. Her big toe was so pulpy, so firm and strong, Sev dared to bite it even harder. Ada reared her head up and shrieked. “Right there, oh god, right there.” A certain spot on the portion of her big toe seemed to hit some magical nerve. Sev planted his mouth there, chewing and sucking hard. He had to hold on, for the big toe was clawing towards him in response to this stimulation, throwing him about with it, like two lovers going rough in bed. The second toe made it hard, its flank helped give occasional grips on his body and head, the pincer of her toes trying to squish him.

They could do this whenever they wanted. These ten, bulbous toes were his to enjoy at any time. Sev always doubted he’d find the right one with his foot-loving idiosyncrasy, but here someone was, Ada, ready to meet his desires where he thought he was alone with them. Yes, she wasn’t perfect, though he didn’t know her yet. He could come around to accept all of that.

“Well, that’s certainly one way to spend one’s time.” The voice belonged to a stranger. A sobering crash snapped Sev out of his worship, peering through Ada’s foot to see a traveler with a rucksack having entered the scene.

Sev tried to crouch away and hide, but Ada’s toes had him locked, forcing him to show himself and bear this humiliation.

“I thought I might warn you two, however,” the traveler said. “There’s been rumors of Gray Rhinos around these areas, nasty business, I tell you. Me and some partners are scouting. Don’t like being the interruptive joy-killer, but it would be safer if you moved this else—”

Ada lunged with her arm, yanking him off the ground. She pried his rucksack off.

“Hold on, what are you—”

Ada’s panties were next to come off, and the traveler was plunged inside. Having already been built up by Sev’s worship, a fountain of cum burst out of her pussy a mere couple of seconds after the traveler entered, as if his body hit a switch that opened the dam. Ada screamed as she slapped him in and out of her in a furious, wet clap, the cum sprinkling up and aside and every possible way. The digits had Sev locked in a taut pincer. Even though he could barely give any output with his mouth in the turbulent, frenetic shaking of her foot, the toes kept him there as a passenger.

“Larry!” Two other men joined the scene, agape, appearing to be colleagues of the poor scout who was currently flying in and out of a hungry pussy that wouldn’t part with him. “Release him, you nasty thing!”

Ada responded with another orgasm, yelping sharply to the skies as more cum was ejected. A few drops even struck the newly arrived, to their horror. With a wave of their arms they shot glowing bolts of energy on Ada’s forearm, interrupting her momentum and breaking up the rhythm with which she pumped Larry in and out of herself. But she bit her lower lip with a silly giggle and kept going, and their attacks were like unsuccessful attempts at breaking a fight apart.

Larry was eventually freed by an ultimate climax that relaxed Ada. Larry dropped out of her pussy, drenched in her lucid liquids, while even her toes relaxed and set Sev free. Sev’s manhood begged for attention, unable to be tended to in the chaos of her orgasms. He almost wanted to hop onto her foot and finish it himself, but the trio of strangers nearby prevented him. They sobered his mind enough to overrule his lust.

“What a nasty wench,” one of them exclaimed, helping their friend out between her legs.

“Friend.” He spoke to Sev. “I presume she took you as well? Come with us, we’ll get out of here.”

Sev was too ashamed to take a stance. But he didn’t have to. Ada stirred into movement again, making the trio bolt away, their bodies empowered with magic. Ada’s foot slammed down on Sev as she stood, sealing him under her sole. “He’s with me. And where…” She blinked herself awake, shaking off the languor. Her drunken smile was on the trio, who retreated from her. “Where do you three think you’re going? There’s room for more on this big body of mine.”

Their bodies shone in magical empowerment, speeding off, but Ada ran right after them. Sev was effectively stomped into the soil with every step. He’d gotten used to Tara’s clumsy feet trampling him, sometimes walking around with him stuck under her for hours without knowing it. But Ada’s heaviness posed a new challenge. The doughy texture of her feet deformed to greet his body into their smushing might, every single step. Grass, twigs, specks of dirt, flakes of tree barks, it all met his backside, all his contact with the varied contents of the forest bed reminding him that he was functionally no different than a sandal. Small residues of cum from the errant bursts of her previous orgasms helped hold him plastered to her sole.

Sev wondered just where the hell he’d ended up. He was launched across the lands like a comet, barely knew where he was on the map, and somehow found himself in a sequence of minutes worshipping a set of toes that he’d consider a perfect dream. And right before climax, this merry-go-round of chaos had now put him under that same meaty foot slamming him into the forest bed as this delinquent giant chased three innocent men. And he was allegedly this delinquent giant’s partner. This would call for a sigh, a chuckle, something, but all Sev could do was endure the foot stomping him into the woodlands.

“Little rats are getting away,” Ada said with a panting breath. They were scouts, trained to be quick, and the sound of rustling trees revealed Ada had plenty of obstacles to shoulder past. “Finally!” The trees cleared up, two tall sets of mountain chains holding a wide valley before her. Ada got on her tiptoes and peeled Sev off her sole with the toes of her other foot. His entire front side cooled to the refreshing breeze that tended to his sole-beaten side. Ada picked him up. “You there? Sorry about that, but you like it deep down anyway, don’t you?”

Sev murmured something half-intelligible. The beauty of her sole couldn’t really be appreciated when he was being cooked and pressurized underneath it.

Ada tugged the waistband of her skirt off and put Sev there, pinning him against her lower abdomen. And then he saw why. The three scouts had led her to their camp, a whole row of mages both across the mouth of the woody valley and perched up on the mountainsides. Low tents from their campsite were seen amidst the trees behind them. Ada had cleared Sev off her sole to clear up that space, as it would be needed.

“You big, fucking idiot!” someone said through cupped hands. “Get out of here! This is important business. There’s Gray Rhinos nearby, you’re making too much noise.”

“Gray Rhinos?” Ada scoffed. “Yeah, right. If you want me to leave, I want two of them with me.” She pointed at the three scouts she’d given chase to, now surrounded by their peers.

“Let’s blast her out of here, quickly,” one of them shouted. “Don’t let it take too long.”

Ada wasn’t giving them any time. She picked up her pace in a few steps and jumped high. Her soles were aimed at the main group of mages, who all scattered aside. On the way down, Sev slipped out of his poorly held position by the waistband and was slapped down by the plummeting mass of her hefty breasts. Ada’s landing sent a growling tremor over the lands, a splash of rocks loosening off the mountainside. Sev hit the ground after her.

With all of them spreading aside, Ada had effectively tossed herself into the middle of the mages, and a barrage of colored magic bombarded her from her sides.

“Aah!” Ada cowered forward and held her head, as if crouching from artillery. The painful expression was genuine, followed by a huff of anger from clenched teeth. Ada kicked herself to her left, throwing her feet forward with another jump. Two mages were caught between her toes, and she took her heels off the ground to pin all her weight onto them while aggressively flexing her digits to squeeze the spirit out of them.

The mages on the balcony-like projections of the mountain, however, they were free to attack, and they did. One of them especially summoned a fiery arc of lightning, its presence crackling loud and echoing down the valley. Its flaming impact on her shoulder made Ada reel aside with a sharp shriek that also echoed down the valley, and whatever secrecy the mages had previously urged them to operate under was far gone.

Ada’s left foot lost grip on its mage, but despite the storm of distraction and painful stimuli, Ada was so hellbent on her horny mission that she immediately bent down to snatch him up before he could regain his bearing. Halting away, one mage still captured under the toes of her right foot, she guided the other one past her skirt and panties and masturbated with him through this half-assed, stilted escape. As she tried to make off with one of her feet walking with a balled-up set of toes holding one mage captive, while she rubbed the other over her clit, it looked like someone with a broken ankle who was desperately rushing to the restroom.

A spurt of cum shot out during her walk, all while the next volley of magic brought her to her knees, and one couldn’t be sure if it was pleasure or pain winning out in this affair. Ada’s legs were bruised, she got up again, the mage released from her toes, but she kept the one between her legs and shoved her way through the first set of trees.

“She has Kieran!” one shouted. “Quick, you four, after her. Free him! She’s wounded, it shouldn’t be difficult.” Four mages set off after her into the woods. Cum, giant footprints, and soil scorched by magic, it was the strangest aftermath of a battle Sev had seen. It seemed as if Ada had completely forgotten about him, or perhaps didn’t know she’d dropped him during it all and awaited a cruel surprise later on. What Sev’s duty to her was during this, if he should try and regroup with her, he didn’t know. However, what he had with Ada was enjoyable, but it was nothing close to loyalty. She seemed to treat every human like a toy, and Sev doubted there was any way to form a meaningful bond with her.

His thoughts, after all this, went to Tara and Rocky, how they were doing and if they’d managed to navigate the situation at the festival. Sev hated to admit it, but if there was anything he had close to loyalty, it lay with those two.

“You alright, friend?” A woman, one of the mages, came and gave him a helping hand. Sev took her hand and got up, dusting himself off. Ada had stomped him so thoroughly that his clothes were flat against his skin, needing to be tugged free. “Did she capture you earlier?”

Sev wasn’t interested in going through it all. “You could say that, yes.” Other members of this outpost spilled in, gathering close to him.

“Where did you come from?”

“Last time I could make sense of what was happening around me, I was at a summer festival, in Minn.”

“Minn?” That reaction said enough about how far Sev had gone.

“Where is this?” Sev asked.

“Near the Craighall Mountains, where we believe there to be Rhinos. We—”

There was a rumbling, a tremor through the earth. The first instinct was to look towards the woods, to see if Ada had returned. But this tremor was different. One would have to be fairly close to feel Ada’s steps. The sensations up their legs told the story of a faint distance, far away, yet powerful enough to make an impact.

Everyone turned back towards the valley. Something very big was coming.