- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sev takes to the skies unexpectedly; the adventure begins here!

Sev got acclimated to the skin-tugging force of the wind as he rocketed over forests and even a few villages. What a sight it must have been for them. His sprawled, unwieldy posture would hopefully clarify that he hadn’t found any magical means of flying and was soaring through the skies unwillingly.

Chance might have been on his side, however. The arched descent of his launch brought him closer and closer to a smaller lake. He kept the air in his lungs before impact, bracing, both physically and mentally. The cold didn’t surprise him, crashing into the water. Sev kicked up and surfaced, the regular breaths feeling out-of-place.

“Thank the lords,” Sev said with a gasp, gathering himself and swimming to shore. Aside from his entry, the lake was calm. Bright, brown soil could be seen underneath the clear water. His hands and feet found purchase and he crawled his way to shore.

Sev lay back, breathing as if he’d finished a sprint, his shirt and trousers soaked. He might have thanked his gods too soon. “Where the hell am I?” The trees he saw were smaller elms, a few river birches also lining the lakeside.

Sev rolled over, dragging his knees up. The soil was silty, drier than he knew. Had he gone north, northeast? Whichever way it was, he had to start moving and find people, or signs of them at least.

Sev got up and got moving. The trees were sparse and few, streaks of white sage and butterfly bushes under them. Tara and Rocky had always been like idiots he had to keep in check, yet Sev felt strangely hollow now. He was vulnerable. He didn’t have much magical talent to his name, comparable to the average person who’d taken a short dabble in it.

Not much time passed before he heard noise. The rustle of shrubs attracted Sev, and two young men popped out, one of them half-tripping. They wore nothing, giving Sev an embarrassed pause when they laid eyes on him. They panted, tossing looks back from where they came. An intricate array of lines was imprinted on their skin, very dim and hard to notice at first. Sev had an experienced eye, however. After all his time with Tara, he knew them to be toeprints.

“Hey, do you know where we are? Where can I fin—”

“Can’t help you,” one of them said. Panting, stressed, always checking behind them, it was clear that they were pursued. “You see someone come by, you don’t tell them you saw us.”

“Sure thing. But could you tell me first—”

They weren’t wondering if Sev could do it, they weren’t asking him for a favor, nor were they compromising. They simply dropped that message and ran off. Sev left with confusion and no information. He knew they were pursued, which guaranteed another contact, so he went from where they’d come. Telling the pursuer where to find their two captives felt cruel, but Sev would do it to get the help he needed.

He walked for a surprisingly long time, beginning to doubt, and thought he should make for a high ridge he saw. Then, he heard a presence. The woods were sparse, but he heard treetops moving. A giant face appeared in the distance, and she had no trouble seeing Sev in the glade he found himself in.

She was on the younger side, but had a mature, sharp countenance. Her hair was long but tied together into a ponytail, the color of chocolate and gold. Those green eyes were pretty, though her small mouth boasted two front teeth that came out somewhat. The closer she came and entered Sev’s clearing, the more evident it became that she was absolutely massive. Had she been human, she’d be taller than most people. A bandeau without straps tried desperately to enclose her enormous bosom, while her waist, narrowing a little bit, opened to a wide pair of hips to which stout, voluminous thighs were attached. Thin beige thongs along with a tattered skirt came after a naked waist. The skirt was so torn that on its left side, only the strap of the thong was visible, while gradually the fabric extended towards the right side, as if it had been diagonally slashed that way with a knife. However, even at its longest, the skirt didn’t cover her knee.

Sev wasn’t used to audibly hearing normal steps, thin as Tara was, but this girl’s massive feet pounded the earth into a tremor from mere walking. Those feet were another topic and revealed how well she’d transitioned into adolescence. They were larger than Tara’s, the arches deep, the balls meatier, and the toes were long and round. Due to an overall greater bulk, her toes weren’t as comparatively spindly as Tara’s, even though they weren’t short either.

Sev was so entranced that he only snapped out of it once that hulking mass had stopped before him. If he reached his hand out, he’d reach her big toes, both staring at him.

“First time seeing a giant?” she said, and just from the playfulness in her tone, Sev was able to imagine her smile. And when Sev craned his neck up, the smile was indeed there, past that large bosom.

“Uhm, no, madam, it isn’t.” He almost took a step back, but stopped. His stare returned to her toes.

“Something caught your eye? It’s not what the boys usually look to.”

“I was wondering if there’s people nearby, if you could point me the way.” Sev managed to sound somewhat confident. “Some unfortunate things happened, and now I’m all lost.”

“You want help? That’s interesting. I came your way for help. There are two runaways, you see. Two men who, if you would believe the indecency, are running around naked.”

Sev remembered the two men from before, as well as the toeprints over their bodies. As insistent as a gravitational force, her toes attracted his stare, and once again he peered down at the row of round digits before him. They twisted where they stood. Was it a show of threat? “I think I saw them, yes.” Sev pointed where he’d come from. “That way, past a small lake. Now, do you know where I can find some help?”

“That’s a bit too vague, I’m afraid.” One of her feet shuffled to the left, startling Sev and making him stutter back. He tripped on his heel and fell back, landing on his bottom.

Her left foot rose, hovered forward. It came for him. Usually, the giant foot of a stranger stepping towards him was cause for alarm, but this movement was unhurried. She gave him time to dodge, almost as if she knew he wouldn’t. The foot descended like a lowered roof, the big and second toes aiming to place his head between them. They successfully did, the rest of Sev’s body snugged in by a coffin of humid foot flesh. Only his left arm could stick out from under the ball of her foot.

“What are you—” His protest lacked conviction, her smirk piercing through its pretend outrage. The big toe, neighbor to Sev’s left cheek, stroked up and down, rubbing its dusty dirt from the forest bed on him. The toes didn’t push hard, didn’t squeeze his head. Sev met the motion back, like a cat rubbing its head against the owner’s leg. His head sunk into the plump toe flesh, and Sev went for an innocent little kiss.

“There we go.” Her hands were on her hips, staring proudly down at him.

“How did you know?” The toes were getting comfortable with his head, bouncing him back-and-forth. The question felt silly, however, as he remembered how intently he ogled her peds. “I mean, was it so easy to tell?”

“Sort of. There was something about the way you looked. It could have been genuine fear that made you look like that. I didn’t know for sure. But the truth is…” Her toes clamped, pressing his cheeks together. “I can do whatever I want with you, little human. Ever since I got this big, I’ve realized, if it’s me and humans alone, I can do precisely, exactly, and without any restrictions, whatever I want with them.”

Sev gulped, giving her toes a kiss each, motivated by both his manhood and a desire to please her. He didn’t fear for his life, not yet. Although he couldn’t know for certain, the feeling he got of her mischievous character didn’t suggest the harmful kinds of crimes. Though that might have been born of hope more than acute judgement.

“Isn’t there a small part of you that thinks that?” she continued. “Whenever you’re with a giant, the thought ‘She could do whatever she wants with me’ must pop into your head.”

“Sometimes,” Sev said with slight discomfort, as she applied pressure. It was playful pressure, clear from its transient application and the reassuring pats on his head from her toes. Sev kissed the big toe again, unsure if that’s what the pressure from her foot demanded. He didn’t know her game yet.

“What’s your name?” she asked. One of her hands went down, slapping aside the flap of her torn half-skirt.

“Sev.”

“I’m Ada.” Her index finger lightly traced the middle of her panties, and through the faint pressure applied from her finger, its camel-toed shape was coming through weakly. “Why don’t you tag along with me? It’s not safe for a human out here, all alone. You might meet giants who you’d wish were only horny.”

“Uhm…” Sev wasn’t sure what his plan even was. Not less than half an hour ago, he’d been in a summer festival, miles away from here. He wasn’t sure if a refusal was on the table, with how aggressively forward she was. “Sure.”

Ada raised an eyebrow. “That’s not very convincing.”

Sev responded by latching onto the side of her second toe with a deep, slurpy kiss.

Ada chuckled. “Much better. You seem to have some experience.”

Even though he’d known Ada for mere minutes, he felt ok to say it. She was the kind of person to get that out of you. “I do.”

Ada bit her lower lip. “I’m afraid you’ll have to show me.”