- Text Size +
Warning: F/M, M/M, butt, facesitting, farting, pussy, insertion, SBD, scat.
"Uh oh, my stomach is acting funny.." Liam rubs his tummy after pausing the game. "Was it the cheese and beans we ate last night?" I asked. "Probably.."
Liam's asshole ring was clenching onto Ray's neck as he heard rumbling from above. The rumbles grew louder and Liam's asshole began twitching. Liam started pushing..
PFFFFFRRRRRRPPPPTTTTTT
"Holy shit that stinks!" I held my nose and stood outside our bedroom door.
That fart filled Ray's nostrils and mouth, his body was filling up with hot air. He felt like he was gonna pass out any minute. "PLEASE STOP LIAM!"
PPFFFFRRRTTTTTTTTTTTRRTTSS
Liam kept pulsing his asshole trying to fart more, Ray was in agony trying to breathe. His eyes began to water and his head began to sweat from the radiating heat of Liam's asshole. "I think this is the last one."
PRRRRRRRRFFFTTTTTTTRTTTRTTTttttttt
Ray saw something in the dark being shoved forward. The pushing from Liam made it touch Ray's nose. Liquidy shit. "LIAM I SWEAR TO GO––"
PPRRFFSSSHHH
The last push Liam made the liquid shit go into Ray's mouth and all over his face almost slipping out of Liam's asshole. "Uh oh, I gotta take a shit." Liam hurringly ran to the toilet.
SSSHHHHPPPPPLLLLAAAAAAAATTTTT
All of Liam's shit spilled out of his asshole, leaving Ray to hang onto his butt hairs. Liam was scrolling through TikTok when he felt something. He stood up slightly and started shaking his butt. "Stupid little shit, get out off my cheek!" Ray was being swung back and forth until one of his shoes fell in the toilet bowl. *ploop* Liam thought Ray's shoe was the last bit of poop stuck, so he took some toilet paper and started wiping.
Ray saw the toilet paper and was trying to swing and dodge, but it happened so fast. Liam hummed as he started wiping the back of Ray's head into his shit covered asshole. "Oh? No poop stains?! SCORE!" exclaimed Liam. As Liam got up Ray fell to the bathroom floor. Small water droplets from the shower earlier helped Ray clean his shitty self up. Just in time for K's appearance.
"Sorry, I gotta pee again" I said. I pulled my thong down and started to pee. "Maybe I could get her attention when she pulls up her thong?" Ray thought. Ray started to climb the front of my black thong, and waved his hands. "K!! I'M RIGHT HERE!!"
I wiped and pulled my thong up and went back to play with Liam.
"Uh oh" Ray lowered his arms and started to scream. My hands pulled the front part of the thong up first and Ray lost his balance and fell all the way to the back. I spread my butt cheeks and pulled the thong so far up my ass, that Ray's nose was touching my asshole.
Ray began squirming trying to get away from my asshole, but his squirms made it worse. "Why is my asshole so itchy?" I asked while scratching the hell out of it. I felt my thong tag so I decided to try to push it in. "WAIT THAT'S MEEE K WAIT!!" Ray shouted. I grabbed the "tag" and pushed it so deep in my asshole that it shouldn't itch anymore. "I like this feeling" I thought.
All Ray could see was darkness. "Please don't fart" Ray thought. His thoughts got worse when the mushing began.
I started to rub my butt on the bed loving the feeling of something inside my ass.
Ray was in pain. His body was being mushed between my cheeks and his head was acting as a butt plug for my asshole. The more movement I did, the more my asshole began twitching wanting more of Ray inside of it. "Owwwww please stoppppp!!!"
"It's almost 3PM, I gotta get ready for work" Liam said.
"Okay." I said. "Maybe when he's gone I could have some fun alone time" I secretly thought.The nice feeling in my ass kept making me hornier the longer I was waiting for Liam to leave.
Continue...