- Text Size +
Warning: F/M, M/M, butt, facesitting, farting, pussy, insertion, SBD, scat

Hi everyone, I'm K and this is my boyfriend, Liam. Long story short, my sister got me a black cat cookie jar that has a an asian character on the front. (I think it meant "luck" or something?) Anyway, I brought this cookie jar to my house and it has been sitting there for a day or so with nothing in it. (Until the night my boyfriend's best friend, Ray, comes over.)
We three played video games all day together since we finally had enough time off work. When it was around 3AM, Ray went to sleep on the couch. Ray jolted awake to a loud noise from the kitchen refrigerator making ice. He got up and walked around the kitchen island, and heard a small "clink" from the cookie jar. Ray opened it and saw a chocolate chip cookie in there. He was kinda hungry so he ate it all in one bite. Ray's head started to spin and he saw his hands and legs start to shrink. He was about an inch tall. Ray was terrified, he started to scream and run towards our bedroom door. Thankfully I just cleaned the house before he arrived.
11AM, I woke up to a tingly feeling on my foot. Liam was still sleeping next to me. More and more my foot started to itch, so I sat up and scratched it and felt something. "EWWW is that a bug?" I yelled. Liam woke up and told me to go back to sleep for cuddles. I just swept it away onto the floor without a second thought.
"Son of a bitch. "At least I didn't break anything. Maybe I can't die in this state," Ray thought. He began to climb our blanket again and ended up near my knee cap. He was walking along the edge of the bed so I wouldn't feel his tickles, but Liam's hand landed hard onto him accidentally and started to cup over him.
"Good morning love. Come here for some cuddles" Liam said. Liam unknowingly grabbed Ray alongside my side to pull me in closer. I reached down and felt his morning wood, and it made my pussy get wet. "You horny?" I asked, trying to smirk. "Yeah, get a towel." Liam smiled. I got a towel and he reached his hand into my panties and started finger me, unaware of the fact that was the same hand he had Ray in.
"Oh no! Is that K's pussy???!!" Ray started squirming and yelling. "NOOO LIAM NOO!" Liam's hand started feeling around my pussy. He was rubbing my clit and fingering me at the same time. Ray got stuck inside my wet pussy as juices started surrounding him.
"Love, if you keep that up, I'm going to squirt already," I joked. "You're right." Liam grabbed my hips and pulled me forward, thrusting his penis so hard into my vagina. In and out deeper and deeper until I felt him touch my cervix. "Oh so deeeeeppp," I moaned.
Ray was in hell. His best friend's dick was pushing him deeper into my pussy while all of my walls caving in on him. All he could hear was the rhythm of Liam's penis hitting my cervix, our moans, and all of my pussy juices squelching in and out. Ray was not prepared for Liam to pound me harder and faster. "HELLPPP PLEASEEE MMMSSMFFF" Ray couldn't yell as much as he could before.
"Oooooh I'm about to cum!!!" I moaned. Liam was rubbing my clit and pounding me as hard as possible, and my juices started squirting out of me. My vagina walls clasping around Liam's penis and Ray, "Oh I'm cumming ooooohhh" Liam moaned.
"DON'T SSMMMMFFF WAIT SSMMM I'M DROWN–" Ray was swimming in both our climaxes waiting for Liam's penis to exit.
"Another round?" Liam asked while thrusting his penis in and out more and more jokingly. "Nah, let's go shower," I rejected. Those two pounds made a tsunami in my pussy for Ray. He tried to keep his head above Liam's cum, but almost drowned every time another thrust occurred. Finally, Liam took his dick out and Ray was getting pushed out. He didn't want to be stuck in laundry, so Ray held onto my pussy lip. I sat down on the toilet and started to pee. Ray held on as best as he could, even after I wiped. "Man that was close" Ray thought. Once I stood up, my thick thighs closed the spacing between my pussy lips, so Ray could loosen himself a little without falling.
Liam and I started soaping our privates and washing ourselves clean. "There's my chance!" Ray thought. He grabbed the soap and clung to it as Liam used it. "I took a poop so I need the bar," Liam said. "I'm done, so go ahead," I said as I got out to dry myself.
"WAIT WAIT LIAM WAIT NOT THERE!!" Ray shouted! Liam started cleaning his shit covered asshole wiping Ray's body all over. Ray was plastered between Liam's hairy asscheeks. Liam took the wet washcloth and started wiping his asshole so it was super clean, however, Liam planted the washcloth behind Ray's head so his head was doing the rubbing. Liam felt an itch, so he started scratching his asshole unknowingly inserting Ray's head in. The stench inside wasn't clean and it smelt like rotten eggs mixed with sardines.
"Should I go check on Ray?" I asked Liam. "Nah, that man sleeps until 4PM. Let's play ExoP!" Liam says as he sits down on the bed turning on his Xbox, unaware of crushing Ray's head and body more.
Continue....