- Text Size +
Warning: F/M, butt, pussy, farting, sweating, some feet. ***LONG READ***
This is the story of my friend Katy and her boyfriend Devin, and how I am very surprised they both are still together to this day.
Throwback to a few weeks ago:
"I'm going to meet Alice at the coffee shop, I'll see you in a couple hours!" Katy kissed Devin goodbye and walked out of the house down the street to the café.
Devin spent 30 minutes playing his Playstation when he realized how hungry he was. It was already 1:48PM and he has not eaten anything since Katy woke him up at 8AM on a Saturday.GGGrrrrrrggggggmmmmbbbbllll "Man I'm so hungry. I wonder if Katy would buy me some food from the café..." Devin pushed down on his stomach trying to stop it from rumbling with hunger.
"Last game and then I'll scavenge for food..." Devin thought to himself..(he really hoped he would lose in the first second).
15 minutes later...
"Shit, we forgot to go grocery shopping. Well I guess I'll have a PB&J sandwich." As Devin was eating he noticed something strange. His cat seemed to be sitting on the windowsill but it was only about a pinky finger big. Devin looked at Kali with a puzzled and confused look. "What happened to you girl?" Kallie bolted to the room from Devin's booming voice in her sensitive cat ears. "Wait Kallie girl!! Come back princess!"
Kallie jumped on Katy's pillow shivering with fear as Giant Devin looms over her worried. "C'mere girl, I won't hurt you. Just want to know what the hell happened" Devin brushed his index finger over her soft tortoise colored fur and everything started to change. Kallie was growing SUPER HUGE!! "Wait is she getting bigger..or am I....getting smaller...." Devin was panicking now. Normal sized Kallie looked down at tiny Devin now who is a mere 5 millimeters tall (pinky nail size).
"What the hell am I gonna do now? How did this even happen? Why am I SOOOOO TINY!! WILL KATY EVER FIND ME?!!!! SOMEONE HELPPPPPP!!!!!" Devin was frantically pacing back and forth with so many unanswered questions and thoughts. He stopped in his place as Kallie began to come closer. "Now Leapers, pleaseeee do not eat me!!!" Kallie started to paw at Devin and play doing small paw punches and kicks. What she didn't know is that her claws are way bigger than Devin, like a building size bigger than his tiny body. "Kallie! NO!"
Kallie was a fat cat and got tired out quickly. She started yawning and turned around to sleep. She unknowingly placed her butthole on top of Devin. "Fuck you Kallie" Devin began to squirm but his feet were trapped inside her asshole so he couldn't move much.
"HONEY! I'M HOME!!" Katy shouted from the front door. "Hopefully she will find–" Devin got cut off as Kallie bolted straight to the front door to greet Katy. Up and down Devin began to swoosh and wave in the air as his body was dangling from Kallie's asshole. Almost unconsciously, Devin began to scream for Katy's attention."
"Oh hi Leapers!! How's my favorite kitty?" Katy began to pet Kallie and scratch the top of her butt making her stick up her hind legs as she bended forward. "You like that huh?"
As Kallie stretched her asshole loosened, and Devin was free and body slammed into the wooden floors. "Fuck you Kallie!"
Katy stood up taking her summer sandals off and started to head to their bedroom. "WAIT KATY!!!" Devin grabbed onto her big toenail as she started to climb the stairs.
*STOMP* *STOMP* *STOMP* "Oh man" Devin was being shaken wildly as the stomps vibrated the floors and her foot making his ears ring and his head dizzy.
"Honey? Where are you?" Katy wondered where Devin had gone. Checking his location, he said he should be home. She looked for his phone and found it underneath his pillow. "He left without his phone?"
Devin started climbing Katy's foot trying to get her attention. "EW stupid bug!" Katy swiped her left foot over the top of her right foot pinning Devin down in the carpet. "I'll kill you if I see you again." Devin was in a much worse spot, anything could be crawling in this carpet. He needed to get to a high point and grab Katy's attention fast. "Well if her foot doesn't work, maybe I could try the bedsheets and blankets?"
Devin grabbed onto the holes of our net blanket and began climbing it like a rope wall. Eventually he made it on top of the bed to see Katy naked. "Oh..I will never get tired of seeing her like this. Gyatt damn she is so sexy as a giantess." Devin was getting turned on and didn't process Katy's ass slowly coming down on him.
"It's so hot in here, but I don't want Kallie getting in." Katy turned on the TV and started to scroll through all of the streaming services trying to find something to watch. "My ass is itchy ugh!!" *scratch* *scratch*
Devin began to struggle in Katy's huge plump ass. He did not want to get near her asshole and be stuck there forever. Devin felt Katy's asscheeks spread apart and a shadow hover over him. His body was being shoved deeper into her asscrack as she scratched the living hell out of Devin's back. "Oh fuck that hurts!" It felt like knives were stabbing at his back every second all over. His clothes started to tear and he looks like he just got mauled by a bear.
Katy began to shift on the bed trying to get comfy when her butt started to itch again. "Is it my asshole?" Devin couldn't struggle as much as before, but the more he moved his head away from her hole, the more his hair ticked her butt. Devin was about to scream when the same finger pushed his body head first into Katy's asshole. More scratching and Devin's shoes and pants were off. "Much better" Katy thought.
GGGGGRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMBBLLLLLL
"Oh man, I should not have eaten so much egg and cheese.."
Devin was trying to push himself out of Katy's asshole when he asshole began to twitch and a rumbling vibrated all in his ears. "Don't you fucking dare" Devin began to struggle more
PPPPRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Katy did a big long five second fart and it STANK! "Holy shit, thank goodness Devin isn't here." The fart was so big it pushed Devin out of her asshole back onto the bed below. He was between Katy's thick thighs and really bad fart air. Katy kept farting and shifting to get rid of her gas more. Devin was on the bed in a huddled position gripping onto his nose for dear life. He could not breathe being down near Katy's butt and pussy. "Please..no more..." Devin whimpered
Katy lifted her butt up and moved it back to sit up straighter on her back pillow. This shift caused Devin to lose balance on his knees and tumble backwards. As Katy shifted forward her pussy lifted a little and landed right on top of Devin. Devin unscrambled himself but now his whole naked tiny body was between Katy's giant pussy lips and vagina. "Don't move..."
Katy was shifting again when something hit her clit. "Oh? I felt a tingle from my pussy" Katy wondered why she becoming horny all of a sudden. Devin's head accidentally rammed into Katy's clit when she was shifting and landed right on top of his face. He tried to move his face to the left but his nub of a nose aroused it. He felt the air thicken and his body becoming lubricated from her pussy. "Not good!" Devin's thoughts were everywhere. He couldn't manage to have an escape plan, his hands and feet were completely stuck under Katy.
"Oh I'm so horny now!" Katy began to rub her pussy into the bed, feeling this amazing nub hitting her in the best spot. She blushed from feeling herself getting wetter and began to grind more. Devin was in pure agony. Every time he managed to move his face to the left or to the right away from her clit, Katy shifts and grinds her pussy and clit right back on top of his face and body. "Honey, please don't cum! I'll drown!" Devin was completely covered in pussy juices now. The old lubricant dried like glue so now he can't move his body and the new lubricant makes his body more slippery for faster and better stimulation for Katy. Devin's stiff tiny form was now a dildo for Katy's pussy to grind on.
"This feels amazing!! Oh.... keep going.... MMMMMMMPPPHHFF I'M GOING TO CUM!! STAY RIGHT THERE!! OHHHHHHH" Katy pushed her fingers into her pussy as she came moaning so loudly in her empty house.
Devin could feel Katy's pussy began to twitch knowing she was close. All of a sudden he felt his body lift up as Katy leaned back onto her pillow. Devin, being stuck directly in front of her vagina, was plunged into it as she started fingering herself as she came. Devin was stuck in her pussy as her juices squirted all over her fingers inside. "I can't breathe!!!" Devin struggled as the flow of her cum was like a rushing river with rapids and he was stuck holding onto her fingers which were blocking the only way out.
*pant* *pant* "That felt so good..mmmmm" Katy took out her fingers and looked down between her legs at the bedsheets. "Oof, I guess that means it's time for laundry."
Exhausted and abused, Devin laid on the soaked bed unable to gather the energy to move. His surroundings still smelled of musk and cum, and he was getting cold since her pussy juices are beginning to dry on him.
As Katy scooted her ass off the bed a part of the sheet lifted into her asscrack. Devin was now back to the one place he did not want to be. Katy bent over to put on her black lacy thong, pushing Devin deeper into her asscrack right up against her cum coated butthole. As Katy stood back up her asscheeks closed around Devin again, still unaware of his existence.
Should I continue?