[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

When a MILF discovers a young man’s fetishistic desires, they decide to start a secret relationship of shrunken fun. There’s only one catch. If anyone finds out about them, they have to immediately call it all off! What kind of escapades will this pair end up in? 


This will be an episodic series of short stories featuring the same characters.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Couples, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 6109 Read: 1812
Published: August 08 2023 Updated: August 08 2023
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. The Deal by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6109 words)

Hey, y’all! It’s been awhile, but I’m back with one of those short stories I mentioned in the past! I wanted to try doing short stories in the hopes it would be a bit easier for me. This one in particular has become one of my more favorite ideas. This is going to be a collection of short stories focusing on the same two main characters in different fun scenarios. I figured it would be nice to have a setting I could come back to and just jump right in when I get the urge to write. I already have lots of ideas for scenarios with these characters too. 


Hopefully, this’ll help me get the gears turning when I feel stuck on one of my other stories. Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten about BTM. I will return to it sooner or later. Anyways, this first short is mainly set up for the premise, but there is some action in it. I’d say this is probably the most important one to read because of that, but most of the others can be read in whatever order unless noted otherwise. I will try to add any individual tags in the chapter notes as they appear in future shorts. I also have another one-off short story idea cooking so look out for that. Okay, on to the story! Hope you enjoy the introduction of Short Rendezvous!