- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey, y’all! It’s been awhile, but I’m back with one of those short stories I mentioned in the past! I wanted to try doing short stories in the hopes it would be a bit easier for me. This one in particular has become one of my more favorite ideas. This is going to be a collection of short stories focusing on the same two main characters in different fun scenarios. I figured it would be nice to have a setting I could come back to and just jump right in when I get the urge to write. I already have lots of ideas for scenarios with these characters too. 


Hopefully, this’ll help me get the gears turning when I feel stuck on one of my other stories. Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten about BTM. I will return to it sooner or later. Anyways, this first short is mainly set up for the premise, but there is some action in it. I’d say this is probably the most important one to read because of that, but most of the others can be read in whatever order unless noted otherwise. I will try to add any individual tags in the chapter notes as they appear in future shorts. I also have another one-off short story idea cooking so look out for that. Okay, on to the story! Hope you enjoy the introduction of Short Rendezvous!

Robert stopped just before the steps leading up to the front porch of the house. The house was quite familiar to him, he’d been inside a few times and walked past it more than he could remember. Somehow it felt different today though. The owner of the home, Caroline Preston, had personally called and invited him to come over. She had asked him to come to her house previously for help with some odd jobs, but that was when they happened to cross paths around the neighborhood or by getting Rob’s mom to ask him. Yesterday he received a call from an unknown number, and to his great surprise, it was none other than Ms. Preston, sultrily requesting his presence the following day. 


Rob wondered how the middle-aged beauty even got his number in the first place. His best guess was his mother must have given it to her. When he asked what kind of work Ms. Preston wanted his help with this time, she coyly replied that she would tell him tomorrow. Something about the way she spoke told him that this wasn’t just a usual job offer. Simply thinking about the possibilities of what the suburban goddess could want was enough to make it difficult to fall asleep last night. For some years now, Rob had been harboring a secret crush on Ms. Preston, and he perhaps foolishly hoped this meant she shared similar feelings. 


Taking one final deep breath, Rob plodded up the front steps and rang the doorbell. He didn’t have to wait long until the bewitching mistress of the residence answered the door. 


“Robbie Martinez!” Caroline Preston said in a sing-song voice, “Thank you for coming on such short notice.” 


Rob turned slightly red and averted his eyes to the threshold separating the two of them. “Robbie”. A name only Ms. Preston and his mom called him by. He would be lying if he said he didn’t kind of like it. 


“It’s no problem, Ms. Preston. Always happy to help out.” he replied, nervously sliding his hands into his pockets. 


“Oh, Robbie, please! You can just call me Caroline. I really do appreciate all the help you’ve given me over the years.” 


There was an awkward pause while they each silently smiled at the other. 


“I’m being rude! Come in, come in.” Caroline suddenly exclaimed, opening the door wide and waving him inside. 


Making sure to wipe his shoes on the doormat, Rob entered the house. Unsurprisingly, Ms. Preston’s home was in the same immaculate state it always seemed to be in when he came over. Not a single thing was out of place and there wasn’t a speck of dirt to be seen anywhere. How the mature queen managed to maintain a healthy work schedule and keep the house so spotless by herself never ceased to amaze him. Whenever he saw the place, Rob was reminded how badly he needed to clean his own messy room. The faint smell of roses wafted through the air as he stepped into the entryway. 


Turning to face her as she closed the door, Rob got a good look at his alluring hostess. Caroline was an older woman; if he were to guess, he would say somewhere in her late forties, but he had never been bold enough to ask. Although if you didn’t know her and saw her, you might say otherwise due to her youthful appearance. She was on the shorter side, only coming up to about his chin. Her hair was jet black with an odd gray strand visible; currently, it was tied up in a tight bun at the back of her head. Today Ms. Preston had on a light pink sweater with the sleeves pulled up to the elbow and formfitting capri jeans that ended half way down her calf. A pair of comfortable pink house slippers covered her feet. Her makeup was done tastefully to accent her porcelain skin and steely blue eyes, with a peachy lipstick to complete the look. Lastly, she wore a pair of pearl earrings and a heart-shaped necklace.


Unknown to Rob, Caroline also took a moment to inspect her handsome guest. Robert was notably younger than her — 26 years old, to be precise — and she had known him since he was a teenager. Throughout the years, she watched as he grew into a fine young man. Robbie was fairly tall, especially when compared to herself. His brown hair was buzzed short around the sides of his head while some length was combed nicely on top. Even beneath his clothes, you could see his pronounced muscles from years of playing sports and regular workouts. His skin was bronze and his eyes a deep brown color to match. Robbie had chosen a dark gray Nike t-shirt, a pair of jeans, and black sneakers to wear. 


“Please, have a seat. You can just pull that chair up nice and close. Make yourself comfortable, and we can get started on why I asked you over.” Caroline instructed, sauntering into the living room left of the front door and pointing at a blue swiveling armchair. 


Not wanting to get dirt on the carpet, Rob kicked off his shoes with the others by the door before following her. The living room was just as pristine as the rest of the house. A glass coffee table with a flower vase on top stood in the center, and the twin matching armchairs were placed at each end. There was also a black, hard plastic box on the table that seemed out of place. It almost looked like a gun case. A cushy blue sofa sat parallel to the table, with pillows leaning on the armrests. Built into the far wall was a large fireplace with a screen and framed photographs set on the mantel. On the opposite side of the table from the couch, a flat-screen TV and entertainment center were set up. Behind the TV was a wide window looking out on the porch and front yard; its lace curtains were currently closed. 


Rob pushed the armchair closer to the couch, like Ms. Preston asked, and sat down. Caroline was sitting in the nearest spot, one leg crossed over the other, and her hands folded on her knee. Glancing down, he noticed that her dangling foot was incredibly close to touching his leg, but he didn’t mention it. 


“If you don’t mind, I’d like to avoid beating around the bush and just get right to the point.” Ms. Preston said, flashing her pearly whites at him. 


“Sure.” he answered, becoming more curious by the second. 


“Wonderful. Robbie, do you remember the other day when I was out gardening in the front yard? I stopped for a break, and when I turned around, I saw you watching me from the sidewalk. We waved at each other, and you kept going wherever you were headed.” 


Rob turned red again and looked towards the TV. He had hoped Ms. Preston would simply forget their awkward incident in the yard. “Oh, uh, sorry if I weirded you out then. I thought about calling to you, but decided against it and just froze when you looked at me,” he lied, scratching the back of his head. He still didn’t quite know what she was getting at, though.


“No, you didn’t bother me. I really didn’t think anything of it at first, to be honest. But something stuck with me… Your eyes. When I turned to you that day, your eyes were looking down. I don’t think you were staring at my butt, Robbie. You were looking lower…” Caroline trailed off, letting the word hang in the air. 


Rob’s eyes widened in silent panic. Oh, no… This is bad. Had she figured him out?


“After that, I started recalling similar occasions when I caught you sneaking peeks at me. At the block party last summer, when you helped me clear out some old stuff around the house, that time I was sitting on a lounge chair in the backyard. There are more examples I could give, but I believe you already know what I’m talking about. Every single one of those times I was barefoot or wearing sandals, and that’s exactly where you were looking.” 


Rob felt his heart skip a beat. His previous excitement had vanished only to be replaced with horror. This was not going at all how he had expected it would. 


“Uh… I-I don’t know what you mean,” he stammered, shifting nervously in the chair while unable to make eye contact “,m-maybe you’re misremembering?” 


“I’m not THAT old, silly goose.” Ms. Preston laughed, “To be clear, there’s nothing wrong with it. Everybody has their own personal tastes. I just want to ask you directly. Robbie, do you like my feet?” 


There it was. The question he’d been dreading. What could he say to get out of this?


“No, of course not. That’s too weird.” Rob replied, scoffing unconvincingly. 


“Is that so?” Caroline said, giving him a knowing smile. 


Adjusting to face him better, she let the foot by his leg dip down until its pink slipper fell to the floor with a soft smack. The newly-freed foot angled back up, showing off her cherry-red painted toes as they fanned out and scrunched in a hypnotic dance. Her sole was reddened from being confined in the warm footwear. Suddenly, Caroline extended her leg and dropped her foot on the edge of Rob’s armchair seat cushion, right in front of his crotch. Try as he might, he couldn’t pry his eyes away from the sexy display. She had his undivided attention, and she knew it. 


“I had my toenails done yesterday just for you. Hope you like the color. Now, why don’t you tell the truth? I can’t tell you why you’re really here if you’re not honest with me.” Ms. Preston asked sweetly, but with a stern undertone. 


Rob struggled to think of anything he could do to escape the current situation. The object of his affection practically sitting in his lap definitely wasn’t helping him focus either. His eyes were still glued to the mesmerizing foot as it flexed mere inches from his throbbing dick. Any chance of him denying her claim was made impossible as the growing bulge in his pants made contact with the heel of her foot. “Yes!” he blurted out. “Your feet are so hot! I wish you would step on me! I’ll suck on your toes and lick your soles clean, please!” 


At some point during his confession, Rob shut his eyes and hung his head in shame. He heaved a heavy breath and raised his gaze to see the seductive temptress’ reaction. Ms. Preston wore a victorious grin on her face, having finally coaxed the truth out of him. 


“That’s exactly what I wanted to hear! There’s no reason to be ashamed, sweetie. This is good!” she assured. 


“R-Really?” Rob asked uncertainly. He expected a much different response after revealing his dirty fantasies about her feet. Maybe disgust or concern, but instead Caroline seemed genuinely happy. A sudden spasm of pleasure rocked his body and made him look down at the foot in his groin. Her foot was slowly moving back and forth against his erect member through his jeans, causing him to become even more aroused. Despite doing all he could to contain himself, a slight groan escaped his lips. It seemed this was the answer to his question. 


“You know, you can touch my foot if you want to. I would absolutely love a foot massage. We don’t want you to get too excited just yet. We’ll get to that later.” Ms. Preston instructed, watching his state of arousal amusedly. 


Rob stared at her in stunned silence. He couldn’t believe it! She was offering him everything he dreamed of. Had he died and gone to heaven? This was an opportunity that he couldn’t pass up.  


“Okay.” he finally answered, taking her foot in his hands and lifting it up. 


Caroline’s dainty foot easily fit in his large hand’s grasp. Her feet were quite small—no bigger than a size 5 or 6 at most. Each of her cute toes was perfectly proportioned, going from the large big toe to the tiny pinky toe. Running his fingers along her buttery-soft soles, he could feel every delicate wrinkle and the gentle curve of her arch. The raven-haired enchantress clearly put a lot of work into taking care of her lovely peds. Being able to touch the divine feet he had spent many a night thinking about was truly a dream come true. Not wanting to keep her waiting any longer, he dug his thumbs into her silky foot flesh and started making small circles. 


“Oh,” Ms. Preston let out a contented sigh and leaned back into the sofa, “that feels amazing! If I had known you were this good at massages, I would’ve asked for one sooner. Now, you keep on rubbing while I explain why I had you come over today. Try not to get lost in your work, okay, dear?” 


Rob was so enraptured by the foot he was holding that he didn’t realize she was waiting for him to respond for a few moments. Blushing, he meekly nodded in answer.


“Great. Robbie, I’m sure you’ve probably noticed the photos around my house by now and more than likely heard people in the neighborhood mention it, but I used to be married. Sadly, my husband passed away suddenly years ago. Before you and I ever met, you were still a teenager.” Ms. Preston recounted, pointing to one of the pictures over the fireplace. 


The framed picture was of Caroline and an incredibly tall man standing on the porch of the house they were currently sitting in. The man appeared quite handsome, with neatly combed black hair, a clean-shaven square jaw, and bright green eyes. He was thin and lanky, like a basketball player. The man’s height must have easily passed six feet at least, dwarfing the short Ms. Preston next to him with an arm wrapped around his waist. He was wearing a blue button-up shirt tucked into gray suit pants and a pair of horn-rimmed glasses on his face. They looked very happy. 


Rob did know about Ms. Preston’s husband. His mom had told him about it the first time Caroline asked for him to come help her with housework. He didn’t actually know how the man had died, and he never even considered asking about something so personal. The topic had never been brought up by Ms. Preston before, either. It seemed a… strange time to broach the subject while he was rubbing her foot with a raging boner, but he figured there must be a good reason for it. He remembered seeing her wearing a wedding ring in the past. Today, the ring was nowhere to be seen, however. 


“This isn’t something I would normally bring up, but it’s important for what I’m going to tell you. My husband’s name was Adam. We met in high school and quickly fell in love. We got married after we were both finished with college. Adam was a brilliant man. Graduated at the top of his class and was immediately offered a job at a private science laboratory. He was part of a team that worked on creating all kinds of cutting-edge technology. Stuff that I couldn’t even begin to describe. We were happy together. I would guess we had our daughter, Juliet, not too long after you were born. Things were good until…” Caroline stopped talking, her voice beginning to waver. She looked as if she might burst into tears at any moment. 


Talking about Adam was obviously very difficult for her. Rob gently squeezed her foot as the best supportive gesture he could think of and gave her a somber smile of encouragement. Ms. Preston returned the smile before pressing on with her story. 


“As it turns out, Adam was like you in a way, Robbie. He also had a foot fetish. He couldn’t get enough of my feet,” Ms. Preston chuckled, recalling some fond memories, “That wasn’t the only fetish he had, though. Adam liked big women, and I don’t just mean tall, as you can tell by looking at little ol’ me. I mean BIG like giant. Have you heard the term giantess before?”


“Yeah, I’ve seen some stuff online,” he replied. He had seen some giantess-themed videos while looking for feet porn on his computer late at night. Some of them were pretty sexy, too. 


“That’s what Adam fantasized about all the time. To be small and helpless at the feet of a giantess. He wanted it so badly that he decided to make it a reality. Using resources from his lab, he secretly invented something spectacular! A device that can shrink anything!” she excitedly explained, leaning forward in her seat. There was a twinkle in her eye as she spoke. 


“Seriously? A shrinking device? That sounds like something out of a movie.” Rob asked, raising an eyebrow. 


“I’m hurt, Robbie. Do you really think I’d lie to you?” Caroline said with a mock frown. “Well, Mr. Doubter, I suppose I’ll just have to prove it to you. Sadly, I’ll need my foot back for that.” 


Ms. Preston pulled her foot out of his hands and placed it on the floor. Rob’s hand followed after it for a moment, like a beloved possession had been taken from him. Walking over to the black case, she slid it across the table closer to him. She undid the latches holding it closed but paused before opening it. 


“Before I show you this, you have to swear to me that you won’t tell anyone. I doubt anybody would believe you if you went around saying Ms. Preston has a shrinking device, but I would prefer to keep this as much of a secret as possible. Okay?” 


“I promise. I won’t tell a soul,” he replied, nodding. Ms. Preston was taking this very seriously. Was she not messing with him? 


Accepting his vow of secrecy, Caroline lifted up the case lid. The inside of the case was lined with dark foam, and in the center of it sat the device in a perfectly shaped slot. The device reminded Rob of a TV remote with its handheld size and multiple buttons across its face. The major differences were a small screen built into the top half, which was currently blank, and a small antenna that jutted out from the front end. The main body of the device was made out of some type of metal and painted black. She removed her husband’s invention from the foam containment and held it up for him to see. 


“This is it. Adam called it the reducer remote. He used this to live out his dreams. Begged to be shrunken down basically every day after he got it work. It was hard to say no to him when he was so excited. It was quite scary for me at first. I was so worried he would get hurt while small, but after some practice I became pretty good at handling him.” Ms. Preston giggled, smirking at Rob. 


The way she said it conjured all kinds of lewd imagery in his mind. These images only served to make his cock throb harder. 


“A-And it really works?” he questioned, trying to keep his composure. 


“Of course! Allow me to demonstrate. You may want to shield your eyes, dear. It’s rather bright.” 


Caroline pressed a button on the reducer remote, and it powered on with a beep. The screen lit up blue with pixelated white text that read: “WAITING FOR INPUT…” Hitting a few more buttons, she aimed the remote’s antenna at the flower vase on the coffee table. Rob squinted his eyes and held his hand up in front of them. A bright, green flash suddenly filled the room. The light still managed to momentarily blind him, even though it only lasted a second. After blinking a few times, he regained his vision, which had some spots in it. Looking at the place where the vase had been mere moments before, he was met with an impossible sight. Astoundingly, the vase was now a fraction of its original size! 


“There you have it! And you thought I was making it up,” she said triumphantly. 


“Holy shit! This is-“ 


“Robbie! Language, please!” Ms. Preston scolded him. 


“Sorry, sorry! It’s just… this is insane! I can’t believe it’s real.” Rob said in awe, picking up the miniaturized vase. The previously almost-foot-tall vase was now only a couple inches long. The glass vase looked exactly the same as it had before being shrunken, with not so much as a crack to be seen. 


“Well, now that you know it works, would you like to hear my offer?” she asked, returning to her seat on the couch. 


Rob eagerly nodded his head in response. 


“Ever since I put it together that you had the same tastes as Adam, I’ve been thinking. I realized that I miss having a little man under my feet. To be honest, I came to enjoy indulging Adam in his fantasies just as much as he did. I haven’t done anything with another man since he died. It just didn’t feel right. Before he passed, Adam always said he didn’t want me to be alone for the rest of my life if something ever happened to him. I hated talking about it at the time, but now… I think I’m finally ready to give it a shot. I think I’d like to try it with you, if you want to. I like you, Robbie, and I feel that I can trust you.” Ms. Preston said, her cheeks flushing slightly. 


This day was becoming stranger by the minute. Not only did Ms. Preston know about his foot fetish, she also approved of it. On top of that, her deceased husband had invented a shrinking device and now she was asking if she could use it on him to mess around with her feet! It was all nearly beyond belief, but the charming woman expectantly waiting for his answer proved it to be real. As crazy as it was, he found the incredible offer hard to turn down. One nagging thought kept bothering him though. 


“I-I think I’d like that too, but…“ Rob’s eyes drifted to the picture of Adam on the mantel, a look of concern on his face. “It is safe, right?” 


Caroline followed his gaze to the photo. Her eyes widened in surprise as she understood what he was implying.


“Oh, yes, sweetie,” she replied, putting her hand on his knee. “It’s totally safe. I wouldn’t have even suggested this if it wasn’t. My husband passed away in a car accident. He never once got hurt while he was tiny.” 


“Alright. Wanted to be sure.” he said, breathing a sigh of relief. 


“That’s perfectly fine. I’m so happy you feel the same way. This will be good for both of us. However, there is one last thing we need to discuss.” Ms. Preston said carefully, giving his knee a pat. 


“What’s that?” 


“After living in this neighborhood for years, you must know that it has a serious gossiping problem. Some of the people around here cannot mind their own business and love talking about their so-called friends behind their backs. It drives me up the wall. If we’re going to start doing this, it must remain a secret between us. I don’t want the gossipers to smear your name and ruin your reputation for the rest of your life. I certainly don’t want them dragging my name through the mud. I doubt your mother would take the news very well either. It’s for the best if they just keep thinking you’re a young man trying to figure out where to go in life and I’m the bored housewife while secretly we… see to each other’s needs. No one can find out about what we’re doing. If someone does discover us, we immediately cut off all communication and deny everything. We return to our normal lives as if nothing happened. That is my one condition. Do we have a deal?” Caroline asked, holding out her hand for him to shake. 


Rob considered what she was asking of him. He had heard his mother complain more than a few times about all of the gossiping that went on in the neighborhood. It would definitely be a problem if anyone found out about them, especially the specifics of what they did together. A small part of his brain told him he should be more worried about allowing himself to be voluntarily shrunk, but the much louder, hornier part yelled it was worth the risk. He couldn’t let this opportunity slip through his fingers. He had to know what it would be like under Ms. Preston’s feet. 


“I agree,” he replied, shaking her hand. 


“Excellent. Then we can move on to the next part. I’ll leave the choice to you: Do you want to get undressed now or when you’re small? We don’t want your clothes getting all dirty.” she said, grinning playfully. 


“When I’m small…” he said nervously, unable to look her in the eye. 


“Okay, I’ll let you be shy this time. Go ahead and stand up, Robbie. Brace yourself. It’ll be disorienting at first.” Caroline directed, punching new commands into the reducer remote. 


He did as she said and took a deep breath. 


“Are you ready?” 


“Do it.” 


The same green flash lit up the room. Rob watched in amazement as the world elongated and grew around him. In a matter of moments, he was reduced to the size of a toy. Looking up, he saw that the coffee table was now the size of a large building. The ceiling of the room, which he could’ve touched with a short jump before, might as well have been miles high. A walk to the fireplace that he could’ve finished in a few steps would now take him ten or more minutes. Carpet fibers were the length of uncut grass at his new size. 


He held his hands up in front of his face and flexed his fingers. He felt completely fine except for the minor tremor in his knees. He couldn’t be much larger than three inches tall. Seeing the world like this was equal parts spectacular and terrifying at the same time. 


“Oh my goodness. You’re even cuter than I thought you’d be.” A familiar yet different voice cooed from above. 


Rob slowly lifted his head to face the speaker and was met with the most breathtaking sight of his life. The mountainous form of Ms. Preston loomed over him. She looked down on him, her head perched between her hands, with a delighted expression on her billboard-sized face. His mouth fell open in slack-jawed wonder. He wanted to say something in response, yet no words would form in his overstimulated mind. He didn’t think she could look any more magnificent than she did before he shrank, but he had been wrong. His eyes lowered down to her stunning bare feet, her red-painted toes wiggling on the carpet. 


“You don’t waste any time, do you? We’ll get to that in a minute. Can I pick you up?” she laughed. 


“Yeah, sure.” he managed to say. 


Caroline’s massive hand drifted down and wrapped around his body. Her tender touch did nothing to hide the firm strength of her large fingers. He wouldn’t be able to break free of her grasp with all his strength if he tried. The realization of the power she now had over him was scary and somehow… arousing? She brought him up to her smiling face, loosening her grip so her fingers weren’t constricting his body. She tilted her hand slightly, so he was almost reclining against her palm. Her huge thumb, which covered his entire chest, planted itself protectively on it. Rob could feel the warmth of her skin through his shirt on his chest and back. Ms. Preston’s hand was quite soft, so it was all surprisingly comfortable. To be honest, he felt remarkably safe in the mature giantess’ delicate care. 


Ms. Preston’s great, big blue eyes scanned his body, taking in every part of his shrunken form. He practically felt naked while still fully clothed under her attentive inspection. Having an eye larger than your head staring at you up close was a bit unnerving. 


“Do you feel alright? This isn’t too much?” She questioned him, her warm breath wafting over him as she spoke. 


“I’m okay. Starting to get used to it.” Rob answered. He appreciated her genuine concern for how he was doing. 


“Good. I want you to consider this a trial run. We’ll use this as a test to make sure you enjoy it and don’t get overwhelmed. This time is all about showing you what you have to look forward to. We can try what I like one of the next times, not that I don’t find this fun too. I probably should have mentioned that once you’re shrunk, you can’t grow back to normal for a little while. Adam said it was a safety precaution with sizes fluctuating too quickly. If at any point you start to freak out, let me know and we can stop for today. Also, you’re much more durable at this size. Not unbreakable, but sturdy.” Ms. Preston explained. 


“Got it. Everything seems to be going well so far.” 


“I’ll say,” she giggled, sliding the pad of her thumb down to the tent in his jeans, “you’ve had this the entire time you’ve been small.”


Rob shuddered in her palm. Letting out a moan, he grabbed the giant digit with both hands. He feebly tried to rub it against his crotch—anything to get himself off. 


“I’ve kept you waiting long enough. Take your clothes off, sweetie. It’s time for you to get acquainted with my feet.” Ms. Preston sultrily said, setting him on the floor. 


Not willing to wait a minute longer, Rob enthusiastically began to tear off his clothes, haphazardly throwing them on the ground. Caroline watched the shrunken strip show intently. Robbie was quite the little stud, with large biceps and six pack abs on his stomach. Getting to his boxers, he pulled them down, and his erect member sprang forth at full mast. He would certainly be called well-endowed at full height, but at this size, his dick was downright adorable! When he finished disrobing, he awkwardly shuffled in place, unsure of what to do now that he was naked. 


Taking pity on him, Ms. Preston raised her giant left foot and placed her toes in front of him, arching the rest of her foot up in the air. Her watermelon-sized toes scrunched together, giving him a close-up view of their shiny polish. He could actually see his reflection on her toenail! 


“I do like the color you chose, by the way. Thank you for going to the trouble just for me,” he said, craning his neck to look at her. 


“You’re welcome, cutie. You know, my left foot didn’t get any of that great massage you gave me earlier. Why don’t you show it some love?” 


Caroline’s toes suddenly lifted and slammed into his chest, knocking him down to the floor. 


“Whoa!” he yelped in surprise. 


Her gigantic foot drifted on top of him. Rob was shocked to see that the petite foot that could easily fit in his hand not ten minutes ago now covered his whole body. Toes bigger than his head came to rest on either side of his face. He took hold of her big and second toes, trying to gain some leverage, but they wouldn’t budge. Somewhere around the ball of Ms. Preston’s foot, he could feel his boner prodding into her velvety sole. The feeling made him squirm pleasurably. She scrunched her foot again, pinching his head between her toes. Her doughy wrinkles encased the tip of his erection. 


“Fuck!” he moaned in ecstasy. 


Caroline didn’t bother chastising Robbie for swearing; she was too busy enjoying the feeling of him writhing under her foot. God, she missed this. The absolute control she had over a man who normally stood taller than her was intoxicating. She loved the sensation of his solid muscles on her sole. Her own personal massage toy. His chest and pubic hair lightly tickled her skin. She could feel the poke of his minuscule cock. It never ceased to amuse her that she could rock a man’s world simply by using her foot. He was basically putty beneath her feet. A slight wetness had formed in her pants. Caroline looked down to see Rob staring up at her from the space between her toes, begging for release. 


“I seem to remember you saying something about licking my toes earlier, dear. I haven’t felt any of that. If you worship my foot, maybe I’ll help you out.” She tried to sound angry, but a grin betrayed her words. 


Spurred on by her teasing, Rob started to hungrily lap at the bottom of her big toe. The pleasant taste of vanilla filled his mouth as he worked. She must have put some lotion on before he came over. At his current size, he could distinctly see the swirling grid of her toe print. Noticing he had stopped licking, the monstrous toe playfully pushed against his face. Realizing she was messing with him, Rob softly bit the toe in return. He switched to planting kisses along the side of her second toe in an effort to give her foot as much love as possible. While he worshipped her toes, Caroline would occasionally scrunch her sole on his throbbing dick as if rewarding him for a good job. All of it threatened to drive him over the edge. 


Eventually, Ms. Preston’s mammoth toes moved down to his crotch, sitting on each side of his fully erect member. He watched closely, desperately wishing for her to finish him off. The toes clamped around his rod, trapping it in the vise of her creamy, inner toe flesh. Her toes slowly began to stroke up and down his shaft. 


“Ms. Preston…” Rob breathed, on the brink of blowing his load. 


“Ah, ah, ah. I told you to call me Caroline. We’re on a first-name basis now,” she chided. 


Caroline’s toes quickened their pace. He could no longer contain himself. 


“Goddess!” he shouted as he came, spraying his seed on her toes and on top of her foot. He shot load after load into the gap between her toes until he finally slumped onto the floor, panting heavily. 


“I suppose that name works too,” she giggled, removing her foot from him. “So tell me, Robbie, was it everything you hoped for?” 


“That was incredible. You’re incredible… Caroline,” Rob said, grinning up at her. 


That had undeniably been the best orgasm of his life. Better than anything he could ever imagine. Now that he had gotten a taste, Rob didn’t think he could give it up for anything. No one can find out about him and Caroline! 


“You’re too kind, sweetie. There’s another unintended side effect of the shrinking that I didn’t mention before. Your refractory period is much shorter when you’re small. A happy accident. You’ll be able to go again in no time at all. I’ll let you use my shower upstairs when we’re done. What do you say to giving my other foot the same treatment?” Caroline asked, raising her right foot over him. 


Rob nodded his head vigorously. She lowered her foot on top of him, covering his entire body with it. She immediately felt his tiny tongue going to work, licking at her sole. Surprisingly, she could also feel him already becoming hard again. With a soft sigh, she relaxed onto the couch cushions. 


This was the beginning of a wonderful relationship.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Special shout out to SoleWriter for reading the story ahead of time. Go check out their stories too if you haven’t! Let me know if there’s any problems with the formatting or font size. Noticed it seemed big last time I posted something. Please leave a comment or review!