- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I post NSFW drawings to my Twitter, including some about this story:

https://twitter.com/M_Maecin



Just an introduction to the character and setting, saucy stuff starts in the next chapter!


My name is Taylor Westfield, it’s been over six months since I’ve shrunk. The phenomenon has been happening for a couple decades now, first just word of a few cases it’s now escalated to almost a one percent of the entire world population having been affected. They said I got off pretty easy, standing at almost four inches tall I’m still able to work tiny keyboards, eat human food and defend myself from spiders... ...as long as I have something heavy to swing at them. I’ve seen videos of victims who got down to less than half an inch, struggling to breathe as the very air was now too thick for their tiny lungs. Some say it’s a virus, others the wrath of god, punishing sinners with diminutive size. Aliens seems to be the most popular explanation right now, and who am I to question any of it at this point.

Despite my ‘livable’ size it’s not like I feel all that lucky, I had a decent job as a clerk at the cinema. Considered for promotion to middle management at the age of just 21, needless to say that fell through the moment I wasn’t physically able to even file paperwork anymore. I had a girlfriend for two years and we we’re going strong, at least so I thought. She didn’t stick around long after I shrank, embarrassed to have a boyfriend smaller than her dildo and frustrated with how skittish I was acting around her. Can you blame me though? When everything and everyone is suddenly gigantic the world becomes a scary place. We could have tried to find a way to make things work, to adapt, but she never gave me the chance.

Now all that I have left is my apartment, once a cozy space I had made my own is now a coliseum with vast open spaces and a ceiling that looks to me like it should be up in the clouds.

Twice a day the help comes, some bored high school student looking to make a couple extra bucks. She doesn’t care about me and only does the bare minimum to make sure I am able to get through the day, bringing me from one room to the other, doing a bug check and delivering some tiny food. I’m pretty sure I’ve heard her snicker about me to her friends, but I sure as hell wasn’t going to file a complaint to her when she could flush me down my own toilet and film it for Tik Tok views. She seems like the type.

As useless as she is, I’m paying out the ass for the company providing sending her. So much so that I’m behind two months on rent now with the looming threat of eviction ever present. My landlord said he’d charge me a ‘moving fee’ for every bit of furniture that I didn’t remove myself, not seeming to care much that even my bedside table is near a hundred times my own weight.

I’m hardly the only one going through this, but the government programs that have been set up have been lacking at best and downright horrifying at worst. Both my parents disappeared into some warehouse after they shrunk, supposedly cared for in tiny homes though I haven’t been able to contact them in over a year. Due to my ‘livable’ size I’m not eligible for any compensation, politicians having decided that if you can work a keyboard you can make your own money. I tried, from doing gig after gig with my lackluster graphic design skills, to whoring myself out online by making videos struggling to do basic tasks for the amusement of others. At the end of every month I’m still left with less than a third of what I made before.

That leaves me where I am now, rattling away on my modified keyboard with my old phone as a flat screen TV before me, scrolling through an illicit message board website that pairs people like me with those willing to take care of them. I believe the site started as a humanitarian effort, but after several scandals was bought up by some shady organization and pushed onto the dark web. Nowadays it’s fraught with human trafficking, mainly used by fetishists and generally speaking a complete deathtrap for people like me. Despite that, at this point is seems like my best option, maybe I can find someone who wouldn’t be too bad.

I’ve managed to avoid five obvious catfishes already, scrolled through thousands of bots pretending to be shrunken people trying to scam the others until I finally found some actual real people who didn’t seem like they’d end me on the first day.

One was this gay couple, one of them also a shrunken, around my height. They were looking for some weird poly-arrangement, where I’d be partnered with the shrunken guy but not with HIS boyfriend, to whom I’d instead be a combination of household servant/pet. They were being really vague about it and I’m not even gay to boot, so I passed them up in the end.

The other was this streamer girl, she was pretty, and seemed really nice at first. I looked her up and she had a couple thousand viewers, doing challenges like: “I try to beat Darksouls III while two tiny guys wrestle on my boobs!”. Lewd stuff like that, but not too bad all things considered. She said all the shrunken people at her house were cared for well and had their own little community of sorts, that off-camera she treated them like business partners. I was actually to about to pick her, when out of curiosity I subscribed to her MASTER tier and got access to her exclusive videos. I was immediately met by a video of her swallowing the guy who lost the wrestling competition whole and alive, going into some masturbatory frenzy after using the winner as a plaything. The entire comment section was her donators praising her and asking for more and more depraved acts. I quickly blocked her after and moved on, even reporting her to the authorities to boot. Though I doubt anything will come of it.

Finally I landed on a slightly older woman, though she quickly warned me not to be bringing that up when I’m with her. Her profile said the following:

 

Name:  Ms. Laura Denise
Age:       43 years young!
About me: First things first, I’m widowed, my husband died some time ago and I haven’t had a real relationship since. I have one daughter but she recently moved out. I’m 5’6” and what the youth would call ‘thicc’, if that’s a problem to you keep scrolling! I work out and keep a good health and hygiene. I’ll happily send you some pictures if we get to talking, if you do the same! I’m fond of cooking, cycling and swimming... ...and going to clubs with my friends. (you’re never too old for a long island ice tea!)
Offering: A stable home for any shrunken man in between 4 – 7 inches. Ideally between the ages 20 and 30. You’ll be kept clean, warm and fed. I don’t plan on getting any other shrinkies. For safety reasons I will not allow you to leave my house, but it’s nice and roomy so when you’re not busy you’ll be able to wander as you please. I’m planning to install some tiny-sized amenities, until then I’ll be carrying you around wherever you need to go, I have no pets and keep my house insect-free.
Requiring: Aside from the aforementioned age and size requirements I’d like you to be in good shape! Mainly regarding your stamina and mental fortitude, I’m not fond of complaining and won’t be managing your breakdowns all the time. As to what I actually want a dick-sized guy in my house for... well, to put it bluntly, I need to get off. To put it less bluntly, now that my daughter has moved out the house has started to feel really empty, and though I’m not looking for a boyfriend, some intimacy IS something I sorely need. Let me say it again though. YOU WILL NOT BE MY BOYFRIEND. There’s no replacing my husband and that’s final. Think of your place beside me more as that of a pet, or a favored toy. One that I can also have a chat with :)
I’ll stop beating around the bush now (pun intended), yes, you’ll also be my dildo. Anal too if I feel like it, again I’m very hygienic :P so don’t worry your little head about it. I might take you with me to work or on bike rides to entertain me there, if we can figure out a safe place to put you. If you choose to come live with me all of that will be non-negotiable, and I won’t have you chickening out on me either!
If I haven’t scared you off yet, feel free to send me a message.

 

I’ll be honest, she did scare me a little. The casual way she talked about using tiny people like me. Hell I’d probably have been intimidated by this woman before I shrank, now the idea of being at the mercy of this horny titaness was terrifying, but at the same time I must admit some intrigue as well.

I chatted with her for a day or two, she was all sympathy about hearing what I had to deal with, though none of it made her rephrase the position I’d have if I chose to live with her. She was very matter of fact about that.

My size was slightly below what she preferred but she was sure that at 22, my youthful vigor would make up for it. Hammering home the idea that through all the care and sweet words I’d just be a toy for her. She is beautiful, this strange combination of classy and confident while also keeping a youthful edge. She has half long chestnut hair, a lip piercing and I’m guessing some Latin ancestry judging by her complexion. Her body voluptuous but streamlined, whatever padding she did have no less than you’d expect from a forty plus mother.

I thought it over for two days and masturbating to her pictures several times. Even with the post-nut clarity straightening out my brain it really started to feel like throwing my lot in with her was my best option right now. It didn’t help that my landlord was going to come by on Monday, demanding to know why I’ve ghosted him for two weeks.

I left a note for the help asking if she could post a package for me since I was out for the day, to my surprise she actually did. Completely unaware that I, with a lot of water, some snacks and all my tiny-sized worldly possessions was inside. I didn’t let anyone else know what I was doing, that was one of Ms. Denise’s demands and I didn’t want to start our relationship of with disobeying her.

Chapter End Notes: