- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been a minute but here's the next chapter!  Not one of the longer ones but it'll definitely set up some stuff!  

--

After the recent events, of Marie being nearly murdered by her parent’s neighbor after he had tried to throw her off the side of the model city, Marie realized just how lucky she was to have dodged that bullet. She had grown back right at the perfect time, and had begrudgingly been forced to eat the tiny guy. Marie had never intended for anyone to get hurt using her technology, but this was just a case where she felt that Austin was too dangerous to be left alive.

Despite this, Marie still felt guilty from it, and had vowed to take a break from any activity using the shrink ray.  She and Erin had chosen to focus on some of the graphic design they would need to learn how to do.  Erin was more focused on the graphic design and had started taking an online class for how to put together a website for their model city.  Marie on the other hand, had occupied her time trying to find models for new attractions and buildings to produce using her 3-D printer.

With both Marie and Erin’s attention being elsewhere, the shrink ray was still on the mind of Carrie.  She had noticed her daughter spending less time here, being preoccupied with other things, but the shrink ray remained here.  Carrie began to plan out a scenario, one where she would shrink herself when Marie was not around.  One where she could surprise her husband and that he would absolutely love.

It took several days between Carrie coming up with her devious idea, and the idea actually going into effect.  She had carefully picked a day when she believed that it would just be her and Victor in the house.  The day finally came…

Having a relatively normal day, Carrie couldn’t wait any longer.  The woman decided it was time to throw caution to the wind and put her plan into action.  She had told Vic that she was going out to run some errands, and he responded by telling her that he was going to stay home and grab a quick nap.  After about ten minutes, Carrie quietly returned home and snuck back upstairs.  She managed to make it down the wooden hallway without making too much noise, and entered her daughter’s room.  There in the middle of the room, was a beautiful and rebuilt model city.  Positioned directly next to it was the shrink ray. 

Carrie’s heart started to race in excitement thinking about all the possibilities ahead of her.  She loved having people shrunken around her, and missed having Erin and Marie helpless, worshipping her giant feet.  She had been anxious to try out the shrink ray with her husband for some time now, and she was determined that today was the day she would make that happen.

She knew that Marie hadn’t used the shrink ray for several days, if not weeks, so she did not feel it necessary to check the settings.  The device had always been set to a height of about two millimeters, and typically a duration of two hours.  Carrie saw no need to check or change that.

The brunette milf began to strip out of her clothes, until she was wearing nothing but a matching purple bra and underwear combo.  Looking at herself in the mirror, she firmly squeezed her breasts before releasing them. “Vic’s gonna love this,” she whispered to herself, grinning wildly.

Stepping out of Marie’s room, Carrie quietly opened the door to her bedroom.  Vic was lying there on his left side and still appeared to be out cold.  She thought she could hear some gentle snoring sounds, re-affirming to her that he was sleeping. “Excellent,” she whispered, before silently stepping back into Marie’s room. 

Activating the shrink ray, Carrie stood as the device started to scan her body.  The beam shot out of the device, striking Carrie directly in the chest.  She saw the clock starting to count down from thirty.  “Alright, gotta go!” she snickered, before quietly stepping out into the hallway.  Making her way across the hall, Carrie soon felt the soft shag carpeting of her bedroom under her bare feet. 

Vic was still asleep.  Carrie continued to stalk over to the bed, her heart racing in her chest.  Gently, trying her hardest not to wake Victor, Carrie hauled herself up onto the bed.  Then it hit her.  That quick feeling of light-headedness.  Before she knew it, Carrie had dwindled down onto the soft fabric of the bed.  Glancing around, everything appeared to be normal.  She estimated she was about two-millimeters tall, the size she had been shrunken to multiple times in the past.  Taking a few steps forward, Carrie froze in amazement.  She was now staring at the massive, slumbering body of her beloved husband.  “Oh my god,” Carrie mumbled in amazement.  “He’s so big!”  Naturally, her eyes made their way down towards Victor’s pants, where she could see the massive outline of his penis hidden beneath them. 

As if she was in a trance, Carrie started to approach the giant, girthy shape hidden behind the fabric of Victor’s blue jeans.  The tiny woman approached the massive the outline of the giant penis as if she was in a trance.  Closing her eyes, the two-millimeter woman started to visualize Victor’s penis.  “Dang, this will be so fun,” Carrie giggled to herself, now imagining riding the giant organ.  Reaching forward, she touched the wall in front of her.  While her hands were resting on the denim fabric, she could still picture the massive dick just behind them.

“Alright, let’s start exploring,” Carrie shouted, giddy with excitement.  She walked northbound, dragging her hand along Victor’s pants.  She soon passed his blue jeans and then began to walk under his shirt.  She was amazed at the size of his stomach, his chest.  She continued to drag her hand along his skin, knowing that there was no chance he could feel her in his sleep.  His deep breaths made it dawn on Carrie just how tiny and powerless she truly was.  All it would take would be for Victor to turn slightly in his sleep and Carrie would be squished into a pulp, with Victor never knowing what became of his wife.

These thoughts both terrified and fascinated Carrie.  She felt a rush of adrenaline course through her veins. She wanted to see him closer right now, she wanted to see his face.  Slowly, Carrie made her way up through Vic’s shirt, and stood in awe at the giant’s sleeping face before her. 

Still out cold and totally oblivious of the whereabouts of his shrunken wife, Victor was in the middle of a very sensual dream.  He was busy dreaming of his daughter’s shrink ray and the model city.  He was picturing himself being in the middle of a crowd in that city.  It was a crowd that had no idea anything was going on.  Then the giant form of Carrie stood over the city.  Vic’s mind played images of the crowd panicking around him, running for their lives, all while Carrie’s giant hand descended down towards them. In his dream, Victor stood there, head craned up watching Carrie reach towards his tiny, helpless body.

In reality, Victor was laying there on his side.  His tiny wife had passed his giant lips, planting several kisses upon them.  Had he gasped in his sleep, he would have sucked her up and swallowed her.  The thought crept through Carrie’s head, but she was not about to stop. 

The two-millimeter woman continued to trek forward.  She approached her husband’s giant nose, and just shook her head.  She could faintly see the vast forest of nose hairs lining the nostrils.  “Someone’s gotta do a better job cleaning,” she laughed aloud.  She paused momentarily, it looked like Victor’s nostrils were slightly moving, almost like they were twitching.

Everything seemed to happen in slow motion.  Carrie’s eyes widened.  “Oh shit!” she screamed.  It dawned on her that Victor’s nostril was starting to flare. Before Carrie could turn to run, she found herself being sucked backwards as Victor breathed in heavily.  Carrie’s arms flailed as she disappeared into the right nostril of her husband.

Victor sat up startled.  He gasped and cleared his throat.  His eyes slowly adjusted to the low light of the room and he looked around.  “Ugh, what was that dream?” he mumbled to himself, already forgetting it.  He knew it was something involving Marie’s shrink ray but couldn’t really put his finger on it. 

“Forget it,” he said aloud, giving a big stretch before slowly getting up this feet. “Better get some stuff done.”

Unbeknownst to Victor, his beloved wife was currently trapped within his nostril.  Wearing nothing but her sexy underwear, Carrie screamed and squirmed around as she tried to free herself from her disgusting prison.  The tangled web of nose hairs held her in place, and the sticky pools of music made moving around more and more difficult. 

While Victor was getting up and starting to move around, Carrie began to slowly work on trying to free herself from her husband’s nasal passage.  She knew she’d have to work carefully, as the last thing she wanted was to end up falling out of his nose and plummeting to her death on the floor below. 

Taking a few deep breaths, Carrie decided to focus on one limb after another.  She managed to pull her left wrist and arm free from the slowly hardening mucus.  After that was her right arm.  Then her legs.  Bound in a nest of nose hairs, she began to slowly start to free her legs, diligently trying to untie and unweave the hairs.  Then she felt the walls of the nasal passage began to vibrate.

As he was walking around the upstairs living room, Victor stopped.  His nose started to itch, a sign of the impending sneeze.  With his nose starting to scrunch, Victor closed his eyes.  He raised his arm to his towards his face.

“Vic don’t!” screamed Carrie.  It didn’t matter.

“AAAAACHOOOOOOO!” Victor exclaimed, letting loose an incredibly loud sneeze. 

Carrie might as well have been shot out of a canon. The tiny woman screamed hysterically as her tiny body was launched through the air.  Thoughts began to race through Carrie’s head, and she envisioned her body splatting against the white walls of her house. 

Much to Carrie’s surprise, her body struck something that seemed to be made out of cloth.  Her body flipped and tumbled several times, but she eventually came to a stop.  The tiny woman could just lay there for a moment, catching her breath and trying to figure out what just happened and where she was.

Looking around, Carrie saw red.  Red everywhere.  As she tried to stumble to her feet, she fell back down, part of her body still caught in the stick mucus of her husband.  “No way,” she mumbled to herself, looking around at her surroundings.  “This is his sleeve.”

“BLESS YOU!” a feminine voice shouted, catching Victor’s attention.  He turned and saw his daughter, Marie walking into the front door, smiling up at him.

“Thanks!” Victor laughed, scratching his nose.  “Didn’t hear you come in.”

“Yeah, cause you were sneezing too loud,” Marie teased, walking up and giving her father a hug.  They seemed to be back to normal now, with the awkwardness of Marie finding her dad shrunken in the bathtub and sexually abusing him no longer hanging over their relationship.

As Victor embraced his daughter, both were unaware of Carrie’s current situation.  As Vic wrapped his arms around Marie, his sleeve grazed past the back of her head.  While he did this, the miniscule body of Carrie was knocked free from Vic’s sleeve.

Carrie shouted as she was both freed from her husband’s sleeve and entangled within her daughter’s long, auburn-colored hair.  The shrunken woman held on for dear life, trying her best to wrap herself in the strands of hair and prevent herself from falling to the carpeted floor below.

“So, what’re you doing today?” Vic asked, starting to walk into the kitchen. 

“Not much, was just in the area,” Marie replied.  “Need any help with anything around here?”

“Well, we do need to do some cleaning up around here, and I have no idea where your mother is,” Vic said, grabbing a vacuum out of the closet.  “You can do that if you want, and I’ll start mowing the lawn.”

“Typical mom, never wanting to do any work,” Marie laughed.  Reaching back, Marie started to mess with her hair and tie it back into a ponytail.  As she did so, she knocked her mom free.  Desperate not to fall, Carrie clung to Marie’s finger, begging to be recognized. “Okay, let’s get this over with,” Marie mumbled.

Walking across the room, Marie knelt down and plugged in the vacuum.  While she did this, Carrie took this opportunity to drop down to the carpeted floor.  She looked up in awe, as her titaness of a daughter stomped off across the floor towards the vacuum cleaner.  “Well, I’m back on the ground,” Carrie said, starting to formulate a plan.

Carrie felt that she could bide her time and she would grow back soon.  Her two hours had to be up eventually, she just had to last until then.  She wasn’t oblivious to her situation though, she knew that Marie was about to vacuum and she would need to get somewhere safe.  Thinking quickly, Carrie broke out into a sprint through the carpet fibers, traveling towards the couch that she hoped she could get under in time.

It didn’t take long before Carrie heard that horrifying, deafening roar of the vacuum being turned on from the other side of the room.  She shuttered, wondering if she could survive being sucked up in there, and she had no intentions of finding out. 

Quietly humming to herself, Marie slowly walked back and forth across the room, pushing the vacuum in front of her.  Each step her bare foot took emitted a small tremor the nearer she got to Carrie. 

Carrie had broken out into a sprint.  She had grossly overestimated the amount of time she would need to get to the safety of the couch. The combination of her incredibly small size and Marie’s massive (to Carrie) stride as she walked meant the vacuum was much closer than Carrie anticipated. 

The shrunken mother was horrified hearing the monstrous roaring of the vacuum cleaner bearing down upon her.  She was too afraid to look back, fearing that at any moment she would be sucked into oblivion.  The couch was seemed to be just inches away…but so did the vacuum.

Walking across the room with her earth-shaking footsteps, Marie was doing a half-assed job vacuuming.  She was missing spots, ignoring spots, and even going over some of the same spots twice.  As she approached the couch with the vacuum, she stopped, hesitating for just a second.  She stood in place, glancing down at her phone.  She fired off a text to her mom asking where she was.  She had been really looking forward to catching up with Carrie this afternoon.

From atop the nightstand in Carrie and Victor’s bedroom, Carrie’s phone vibrated, signaling the arrival of Marie’s text.  Considering that Carrie was just starting to crawl underneath the couch at two millimeters tall, she was not about to answer her normal-sized cell phone.

However, Marie’s text message may have inadvertently saved Carrie’s life.  With a moment of hesitation, the vacuum cleaner stalled in the living room floor, mere inches away from the couch.  Carrie took this opportunity to rush under the couch, far enough that she was out of range of the horrid cleaning device. 

Collapsing in exhaustion, Carrie started to laugh out of mania.  She watched the vacuum move back and forth in front of the couch, seemingly hunting her, though she was safely out of range.  She could see the giant bare feet of Marie, with her light blue painted toenails pacing back and forth, following the vacuum. Hearing the vacuum turn off, Carrie put her head in her hands, starting to cry out of relief. 

Shutting the vacuum cleaner off, Marie took a seat on the couch.  She started to scroll through her phone, slightly irritated that her mom had not texted her back yet.  She didn’t want to wait around all day to see her, and figured she could take off soon.  Surely her mother would be back later.

Seeing this as one of the better chances to get Marie’s attention, Carrie sprung to her feet.  The tiny woman made a mad dash towards the front of the couch, weaving her way in between the shag carpet fibers. She wasn’t thinking totally clearly, she was just ready to grow back to normal.  She figured in a few minutes, her timer would wear off and she’d shoot back up to normal size.  She just had to get enough space first.

Exiting from underneath the couch, Carrie started to cautiously approach the giant right foot of her daughter.  She was hesitant, watching as Marie started to scrunch her toes while sitting on the couch.  As she got carefully got closer and closer, the toxic aroma of Marie’s sweaty feet hit her.  “Jesus, Marie,” Carrie coughed, wiping her eyes.  “What did you run a marathon today?  My god….”

As intimidated as she was over her giantess of a daughter, Carrie was starting to get a bad feeling.  She felt that she should’ve grown back by now, and was a bit worried that she hadn’t.  She made the decision that she would try to get Marie’s attention, or at the very least tag along on her body. 

Taking a deep breath, Carrie broke out into a spring, running towards Marie’s giant foot.  The tiny woman ran right up to Marie’s foot, staring at her forth and fifth toes.  “Here goes nothing,” she mumbled, walking to the giant, sweaty toes and slowly pulling her tiny body up onto the damp skin.

Suddenly, Marie’s two smallest toes separated momentarily, as she was trying to fight off a cramp in her right leg.  “Marie, down here!” Carrie screamed, taking the opportunity to crawl into the gap. She realized how stupid this was and that it would be impossible to be heard and starting cursing to herself.

Feeling the cramp start to ease, Marie’s leg relaxed.  This meant that her toes closed back into their normal position on the foot.  Though she wasn’t crushed, Carrie’s tiny body was now being firmly held in place.  The tiny woman wailed in panic as Marie stood up and took a step, now bringing a the foot into the air to take a step. 

Trapped between Marie’s toes, Carrie began to get both light-headed and nauseous from the constant motion and the foul odor. 

After several seconds, Marie had entered her room and looked around.  It had been a week or two since she had been here, and hadn’t touched the shrink ray.  She turned it on, just to make sure it was working.  “Oh shit, that’s weird,” she said aloud.  “It’s still set for two weeks??  Good thing no one used it!”

Though she was disoriented and feeling sick, the words sunk in.  Carrie heard it clearly, and she began to shout more in panic….

Chapter End Notes:

--

Hope you enjoyed!  Definitely more to come!