- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally back from hiatus.  Be warned, this chapter will contain some M/f content, if that's not your thing I don't want any complaints.  


Also, this chapter will set up further plot down the line.  

--

Sitting in the living room window of her parents’ house, Marie felt her blood starting to boil.  She was getting angrier and angrier, glaring out the window at the idiotic neighbors of her parents across the street.  Marie had not forgotten about their repeated rudeness and harassment towards her, specifically the incident from a few days ago when one of those drunk idiots had slapped her ass.  Since then, the thought of teaching those guys a lesson had been stuck in Marie’s mind.

While she didn’t tell her family what happened, she did a little snooping and got some information from her parents.  They didn’t seem to have a bad thing to say about those guys, they had even offered to mow the lawn while Victor and Carrie were out of town.  Continuing to press on, Marie was able to get their names from her mom.  She found out that the jerk who slapped her on the ass was named Austin, while the shyer guy who was with him at the time was named Ryan.  The third roommates name was Blake, though Marie didn’t remember him being there last time she was harassed.  She was confident he had made rude and sexual comments to her in the past, especially when she had gone jogging near her parents’ house.

Right now, Marie was observing a small party out in front of the college guy’s house.  The had some speakers set up, what looked like a beer pong table, and plenty of cases of cheap beer.  Counting about eight people in the yard, including those three morons, Marie had a small smile creep over her face.

“Hey Erin, I’m stepping out for a second,” she called out, getting off the couch and walking down the stairs towards the front door.

From her bedroom she could hear a faint “sounds good!” from her best friend, as opened the front door.  Erin had nothing else going on today, and decided to just tinker with the shrink ray for a bit. 

Walking outside, Marie wanted to test something, just to see if these guys had learned anything.  Approaching her car parked on the street, Marie waved at the guys nonchalantly, turning into her car and bending over, pretending to grab something from the driver’s seat.  When she heard several of the guys hollering and yelling, she started to feel irate again. Even a few of the women out front who were chugging beers were yelling something at her.  “That’s it, this is ridiculous,” she said to herself, slamming the car door shut and glared back at them.  “Real mature,” she said, shaking her head and walking back inside.

As she walked, Marie could hear several voices behind her.  One said something along the lines of “awww, come back!” while the other clearly said “sit on my face.”

Walking inside, Erin looked at Marie and instantly knew something was wrong.  “You okay?” she asked, standing in the kitchen and sipping a glass of iced coffee.

“It’s them again,” Marie said, rolling her eyes.  While she hadn’t told her parents about those asinine neighbors, she had been venting to Erin for days now about it.  Erin knew first hand just how pissed Marie was, and being head over heels in love with her, offered to do anything to help her BFF.

“You think…you think we should bust it out?” Marie said, the hint of a devious grin starting to form on her face.  She didn’t need to specify what it was, Erin knew exactly what she meant.

“Teach them a lesson? Erin asked.  Marie just nodded.  They were both on bored.  Sure, they had intended on using the shrinking device in a responsible manor, but they both felt this was justified.  “How do you want to do this?” Erin questioned Marie, taking another sip of water as she did so. 

Marie had this all planned out.  It was perfect, some would even call it foolproof.  The plan would be for Marie to walk back inside and go over to the yard across the street, causing a scene and confronting the guys.  As she did so, Erin would aim the shrink ray out the window, firing at those three young men and shrinking Ryan, Blake and Austin down to the size of insects.  Their guests would probably freak out, and whatever happened to them would be deserved.  If they survived their one hour being tiny, then Marie thought they’d have a new appreciation for manors and think twice before sexually harassing women.

“Alright, let’s do this,” Marie said, heart racing as she walked out the front door.  She walked with a purpose, excited to confront these guys and show them that there would be consequences for their actions. “Hey, you guys got a second?” she said aloud, standing on the sidewalk in front of the house.  She scowled as Austin threw back a shot of Captain Morgan, eyes a grin spreading across his face seeing his hot neighbor standing there.

Meanwhile, Erin was responsible for carrying the shrink ray out to the living room, where she would be able to fire it out the front window.  She had set it up with what she thought would be a great angle, with the house across the street within her sights.  “Dammit,” she mumbled, as her glasses started to fog up.  As she pulled them off to wipe them, she started to hear some shouting across the street.  Putting them back on, she stared in confusion.  There appeared to be some commotion outside.

“You know what you did you fucking pervert!” Marie shouted directly at Austin, who just laughed and was trying to play it cool.  Marie had not been able to stay calm.  As soon as she tried talking to the guys, comments and insults instantly started flying both ways.  It didn’t help that the group seemed to be cheering Austin on, which only infuriated Marie more.

The situation outside had gotten so out of hand that other people were now paying attention.  A woman in her early thirties who had been jogging down the street had stopped in front of the house.  She had brown hair tied back in a ponytail, sipped a water bottle and introduced herself towards Marie as Mika.  She began doing her best to diffuse the situation and keep Marie calm. 

A woman with a fake tan and dyed blonde hair also emerged from the inside of the guy’s house, asking what was going on.  When she observed Marie and several of the college kids shouting at each other, she sighed and rolled her eyes.  “Boys, what did you do now?” she said, looking embarrassed going to approach Marie.  This woman introduced herself as Sophia, Ryan’s mom.  She began listening to Marie, hearing her side of what happened.

Erin was starting to lose her patience.  With the group of three women standing in the lawn, she turned her attention back towards the crowd of eight standing on the front porch.  “Oh well, let’s get started with this!” she said in excitement. 

Checking the settings, she saw that the device was set to a height of a quarter inch tall, with a duration of one hour.  “Let’s see how those punks like this,” she laughed to herself, aiming the device and preparing to fire.  Having used the shrinking device  plenty of times in the past, Erin felt confident as she lined up her shot.  However, one factor Erin had not taken into effect was the beam firing outside.  Erin’s vision was already poor to begin with, and while that blue beam that scanned a person’s body signature was very visible in Marie’s bedroom, it would be nearly impossible for her to see in the natural light of a sunny day outside.

While Erin did not realize it, the damage was done.  She had misfired.  No one could see it as the beam was lost in the sunlight, but all three of Erin’s shots had found targets.  Marie, Mika and Sophia.

“Okay, thirty seconds will we have three tiny idiots,” Erin laughed to herself, not realizing her mistake, glancing at the numbers counting down on the device.  She was excited to see these three morons cut down to size, when she heard a door slam downstairs in the house.

“Hello, Erin is that you?” a familiar feminine voice asked.  It was Marie’s mom, Carrie.  Erin’s heart started to race, as she had no intention of getting caught using the shrink ray like this.

“Crap,” she said, lifting the ray back up and starting to walk down the hallway towards Marie’s bedroom.  “Gotta look, normal.”

Meanwhile, Marie was finally starting to relax.  Her chat with Mika and Sophia had helped significantly, especially Sophia insisting on speaking with Austin’s parents about his actions.  Marie was still planning on shrinking these three guys down, when she started to get the familiar and uncomfortable feeling in her stomach.

‘Wait, what’, was all she could think, when the young woman suddenly diminished down into the front lawn. 

There was silence, as Mika, Sophia and the college guys had just witnessed Marie seemingly vanish into the yard.  No one had time to think, as the same thing suddenly happened to Mika. 

Chatter and panic started to emerge from the front porch as the guys and their friends started to talk amongst themselves.  Were they drunk?  Was this really happening?  Was this going to happen to them.

No sooner had Marie just started to get her wits about herself when she heard the hysterical screaming of another woman.  Knowing what went wrong, Marie took off in a sprint towards the sounds of yelling.  Much to Marie’s shock, her new friend, Mike was now also miniaturized, trapped shrunken at same height as Marie, a quarter inch tall.

Wrapping her arms around the tiny woman, Marie began doing all she could to reassure Mika that everything was okay, but also that this was all very real.  Mika seemed to be in denial, insisting that she would wake up at any second.  Marie had to rely on slapping the poor woman across the face to get some sense into her. 

Then Marie heard distant gasps and shouts once more.  Turning around, she saw that the body off Sophia had also vanished, now likely in the grass jungle as well.  “Oh shit! No, no, no!” she shouted, grabbing Mika by the arm and running off towards the direction where she assumed Sophia would be.  “Erin, what have you done?!”  Marie had no knowledge that Erin had not even seen her shrink, as she was busy talking with Carrie.  Erin would be none the wiser of Marie’s current predicament, oblivious to the fact that her best friend had been the victim of the first shot of the matter reducer.

It didn’t take long for Marie to hear the panicked cries that were unmistakable to her as a yells of a shrunken person.  Almost no one on the planet knew what a shrunken person sounded like, but Marie did all too well.  Pulling the protesting Mika through the forest, Marie soon found what she was looking for.  “Sophia!  Are you okay?!” Marie screamed, rushing forward and embracing the tiny woman.

The tiny mother wept in Marie’s arms, trying and failing to process what was happening.  “What the hell is going on?” she whimpered.

Glancing at both Mika and Sophia, Marie took a deep breath.  It was time to let them know the truth.  “Okay, here’s what happened…” she said, feeling guilty.

--

“Are you serious?!” Mika shouted, shoving Marie backwards in rage and frustration.  “This is all your fault!”

“How irresponsible can you be?” Sophia scolded.  As Marie had anticipated, neither of the women took it well when Marie revealed it was her technology and her friend which had accidentally shrunken them.  She tried her best to soften the blow, saying it would only be for an hour, but it seemed to fall on deaf ears.  Right now, she was just taking her verbal beating that she knew she had deserved.

“Come on Mika, let’s get some help,” Sophia insisted, turning her back to Marie and walking off towards the house.

“Wait, you can’t!  It’s way too dangerous,” pleaded Marie, though the two women just seemed to ignore her. 

“Not for us.  My son and his friends will help us,” insisted the tiny mother. 

Marie instincts told her how wrong this woman was, but she just couldn’t seem to communicate that with her.  She tried one more time to get the women to stay with her, just could only muster a feeble “but are you sure?”  It went ignored as Mika and Sophia continued their way through the grass towards the house.

--

“Any luck?” Ryan called out.  The intoxicated college student was on his knees in the front yard, with an aluminum beer in one hand as he half-heartedly ruffled through the grass with another. 

“Nope, haven’t found your mom, yet dude,” his roommate Blake called out.  Also sitting on the front lawn.  Currently, Blake, Ryan and a girl named Shannon were the only people in the grass of the front yard, looking for those women, while the other five college kids just continued to drink on the front porch, listen to music, and talk about if what they had just witnessed was physically possible.

“You need some help?” Austin called from the porch, barely looking up from his phone.

“Nah I’m good man,” Ryan yelled back.  “Don’t need to many people out here so they get stepped on.”

“All good bro,” the drunk Austin slurred, throwing back a shot of cheap rum.  “I’ve still got dibs on Marie when you find her.”

This was just met with laughs from everyone else.  “She’s all yours, no worries,” Blake responded.

--

Back down in the front lawn jungle, Mika was starting to question whether or not she had made the right decision to go with Sophia rather than stick with Marie.  Sure, Marie was insane for shrinking them like this, but she was the one with experience after all.  Following Sophia was like the blind leading the blind.  And this woman was just assuming that her giant drunk son and his friends would help them.  Sure, she must’ve loved her son, but he was very inebriated right now.  What if his judgement wasn’t what it should be.

However, when Mika tried to raise these concerns to Sophia, she was shot down almost immediately.  Sophia went on to lecture Mika how no one knew her son better than….

“HEY I THINK I FOUND THEM,” a booming feminine voice called out.

Sophia and Mika both looked up in a panic, seeing a giant shadow above their heads.  “Lookout Sophia!” Mika managed to shout.  It was too late though.  A giant, manicured hand descended down upon the two women, effortlessly scooping them up.

After being lifted into the air, the giant hand opened up.  Mika and Sophia were both dumbstruck, staring at the giant faces glaring down at them.  The tiny women were in the hand of Shannon, with Blake staring down with her.  Sophia began to panic, wondering where her giant son was.  He was the one she wanted to find her, not these other two drunkards. 

“Hey did you find them?” Austin called out from the porch, his anticipation building. 

“Yeah found two of them,” Blake responded with a thumbs up.  “Didn’t find your girl though, just the brunette and Ryan’s mom.”

“Damn,” Austin said, walking down the steps of the porch towards the front lawn.  “I’ll need to take a look,” he laughed, missing a step and stumbling forward. 

“Is Ryan still inside?” Shannon asked, which made Sophia a bit more uncomfortable.  She hadn’t realized it, but Ryan had temporarily stopped looking for the women who shrunk on the lawn so he could run inside and get a beer.

“Yeah, he’ll be back out any minute,” Austin responded.  Then a twisted smile spread across his face.  It was clear that he had an idea.  “Hey, give me Ryan’s mom,” he instructed, holding out his hand.  “I’ve got an idea for a joke!”

“I don’t know,” Shannon said, hesitating momentarily. “Are you sure?”  She could not hear the tiny woman in her hand furiously screaming and protesting.  If she could, she probably would not have listened anyway. 

“Yeah, it’ll be fucking hilarious,” Austin insisted.  Shannon relented, and handed the bug sized body of Sophia over to the devious giant.  Austin smiled, feeling to sensation of his friend’s mom squirm pathetically in his hand.  “Hey quick, grab the beer bong before Ryan get’s back!” he shouted.  “This is gonna be hilarious.

As Austin carried the horrified mother across the yard to set up his “prank”, Shannon and Blake turned their attention back to the tiny captive in Shannon’s hands.  “What do you think we should do with her?” Shannon asked.

Blake smiled, clearly having an idea.  “Here, let me see her,” he said, just reaching down rather than asking and snatching up the tiny, protesting women between two fingers.

“What’re you….” was all Shannon managed to say as she was caught by surprise.  With a sudden flick of the wrist, Blake had tossed the tiny body of Mika from his hand right into Shannon’s mouth.  His aim was perfect, and the tiny brunette was now right on top of the woman’s tongue.

“Come here,” Blake said, pulling his lady friend in close.  Maybe it was the alcohol in her veins combined with the craziness of the situation, but Shannon did not hesitate. She just giggled as she was pulled in by Blake.  The two lovers pressed their lips together, and began to passionately make out.

Laughs and jeers erupted from several of their friends watching from the porch, who had seen what Blake had just done.  For Mika, there were no laughs to be had.  She was too busy screaming and fighting for her life. 

The tiny woman wailed as Blake’s giant tongue invaded the dark cave she was currently trapped in.  She was violently thrown about as the two lovebirds began to pass her tiny body back and forth between their mouths. 

“Sophia, help me!” the miniaturized woman screamed fruitlessly.  “Marie!  Anyone!”  The make out session went on for nearly a minute, with Mika now very disoriented having absolutely no idea who’s mouth she was currently inside of.

Blake and Shannon managed to pull themselves apart and smiled at each other.  Each college kid took a second to take inventory and check themselves for the tiny prize. 

After being assaulted by the two giant tongues, Mika could barely stand. Her body was weak, and she was currently doing her best to avoid sliding down somebody’s throat.  The slippery pools of saliva and constant motion of the tongue made this a near impossibility.

“I THINK I’VE GOT HER!” Shannon yelled cheerfully, before her eyes widened.  The young woman gulped and covered her mouth.  “Oh shit!”

“No!  Please tell me that did not just happen!” one of her female friends standing on the porch yelled at her.  Shannon turned her attention back to Blake, who was just shaking his head smiling at her.

“Did you just swallow that lady?” he laughed.

Shannon gave an embarrassed giggle.  “Yeah, my bad!”  There was a momentary pause before she asked, “do you think I should throw her back up?” 

“Nah, she’ll be fine,” Blake said, shrugging this off like it was nothing.  Both Blake and Shannon were totally indifferent to Mika’s screams, as the tiny woman traversed down Shannon’s esophagus, to meet her fate in the churning acids of her stomach.

--

Marie was in full on survival mode.  She had a terrible feeling of what any of these college students would do if they found her, particularly any of the guys.  She could hear laughing and yelling from several of them in the grass, but couldn’t make out what they were saying.  Right now, her only goal was to make it through the remainder of her time without being noticed, then growing back. 

What unnerved Marie the most right now was the giant body she recognized as Austin walking back and forth in the yard, dangerously close to her body.  Marie had on doubts that he was looking for her.  He was the last person on the planet she wanted to find her right now.  If he was such a jerk and a pig when she was her normal sized, she was nauseated thinking about what he’d do to her now.

Seeing a giant shadow in the grass near her, Marie approached some kind of massive, plastic structure laying in the grass.  It was a long, clear tube of some sort.  With her curiosity getting the better of her, Marie slowly walked towards the giant structure.  Her jaw dropped when she realized what the massive object was.  It was a beer bong.

Marie stood there in awe staring, when she heard the faintest sounds of screaming.  Looking down, Marie’s eyes widened and she broke into a sprint towards the giant party tool.  Trapped within the clear, plastic tunnel was the tiny, panicked body of Sophia.

The tiny woman furiously pounded on the walls of her prison that Austin had dropped her in.  Her feelings of hatred and resentment towards Marie subsided, as she just wanted this woman to help her find a way out of the bong.

“Sophia, what happened?!” Marie shouted in a panic, rushing up to do her best and comfort the shrunken woman.  She could faintly hear Sohpia’s cries for help through the plastic, but her voice was almost completely muffled in the tube.

How exactly Sophia had ended up in the tube didn’t matter right now, Marie just had to figure out a way to free her.  Looking around, she immediately knew this was going to be an impossibility.  She hated to admit it, but most likely option would be for her to wait out the remainder of her time and hope no one grabbed the beer bong.  Then she could grow back and fish out Sophia herself.

“Marie, look out!” Sophia screamed at the top of her lungs, seeing that Marie was distracted in her own thoughts.  The shrunken woman had not seen the shadow approaching until it was too late.

--

“Alright, I’m back,” Ryan said, shuffling down the steps, cracking open an ice cold beer in his hand.  “Has anyone found my mom yet?”  He gave a slight laugh, not knowing how to respond to this situation.  If he had been sober, he would be absolutely mortified, doing everything possible to help find his miniaturized mom.  But with his judgment impaired, the logical part of his brain was not firing on all cylinders. 

“Nah, not yet man,” Austin fibbed.  “Hey if you’ve got a beer, why don’t you take it like a champ?  Use the bong!” he urged his friend.

“I think I’m good man, not trying to get sick or anything,” Ryan responded.  Truth be told, he hated doing beer bongs.  He never seemed to relax his throat enough and almost always puked after.

“Come on, don’t be a bitch!” Austin teased.  “Don’t be a bitch!”  He began to chant it.  Then Ryan’s buddies on the porch began to chant it. 

Ryan started to blush with embarrassment.  If there was something he liked less than beer bongs, it was being called out for his light-drinking habits.  “Alright, fine, fuck it!” he laughed.  “Where’s it at?”

“I’ll grab it,” Austin said.  His heart was racing.  He couldn’t believe what his buddy was about to do, and his buddy had no idea about it. 

As Austin approached the beer bong lying in the grass, with its’ tiny prisoner trapped inside, he froze.  There, clear as day standing in a clearing in the lawn in front of the beer bong, was another tiny person.  Without bothering to check who it was, Austin instantly reached down, snatching Marie’s screaming body up in his hand, and quickly depositing her into his front jeans pocket like it was nothing. 

Reaching down he grabbed the beer bong and brought it over to Ryan.  Ryan took a knee and placed his mouth over one of the openings.  Sophia knew had a feeling of what was about to happen, and began to beg and plead to anyone listening for her not to be swallowed whole.  Nobody was listening.

Pouring the amber liquid into the funnel, Sophia was instantly thrown under the surface, force to hold her breath with nowhere to go.  Fortunately for her, this only lasted about two seconds.  Unfortunately for her, the valve was released, and she and the beer were sent pouring into the waiting mouth of her son. 

Ryan took the beer bong like a champ, chugging the delicious liquid down like it was nothing.  He instantly put his hands on his knees, preparing to throw up.  He waited for several seconds, but nothing came.  “Holy shit, I did it!” he laughed, slapping a high-five with Austin.  “First try!”  The poor guy was totally oblivious to the “prank” his buddy pulled on him, and had no knowledge that his own mother was now being sloshed around inside his stomach with every step he took, awaiting her inevitable digestion.

“Hey guys, I’ll be right back,” Austin said, unable to contain himself any longer.  He quickly walked inside the house and entered his bedroom, locking the door behind him.  Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out his tiny passenger, bringing her up to his face to examine her closely.

He was praying that this was Marie, and a sadistic grin appeared on his face when he saw that it was.  He loved the fact that she didn’t cower away from him or seem to scream and beg for her life.  She stood in the palm of his hand in defiance, crossing her arms and screaming something at him that he could not make out.

Austin’s mind began to race with scenarios of what he could do to her.  He briefly thought about just squeezing his hand shut and crushing his body in his grip like a bug.  He thought about how amazing it would be to feel Marie’s tiny body squirming inside of his, whether that meant his ass or his dick. 

However, as Austin just stood there, admiring the tiny, furious body standing in the palm of his hand, he suddenly felt his stomach rumble.  He thought back to what Ryan had just done, swallowing his own mom, and decided then and there, that this was an opportunity that he could just not pass up. “You know, as much as I love that ass of yours, I can’t pass this up,” Austin laughed in a cocky manor. 

“What the fuck are you talking about you creep?” Marie screamed, filled with rage.  “Put me down right now!  And leave me alone!”

Marie’s cries were ignored.  Austin just continued on his power trip, not showing any concern for the tiny woman.  “Why don’t we see how that ass tastes,” Austin mocked, tilting his head back and dangling Marie’s squirming body over his open maw.  He did this for several seconds before dropping her, feeling her drop onto his tongue.  Closing his jaws, Austin proceeded to suck on Marie for several seconds, nudging her closer and closer to the back of his throat as he did so.  He soon grew bored of this though, and couldn’t resist anymore.  Closing his eyes, Austin tipped his head back and swallowed, tracing the tiny bulge down his throat with his finger.

Marie was having a complete meltdown.  This was the absolute worst case scenario for her.  Sure she had been shrunken countless times by now, and had been in multiple different mouths, but she had never been swallowed.  The entire time she slid down the slimy esophagus, she kept cursing herself for being careless.  She knew that her emotions had gotten the better of her and her brilliant plot for revenge had backfired.  She felt defeated.  The drunk, rude college guys had one.

With Marie passing through the sphincter into his stomach, Austin sauntered back to the party.  He dodged several questions about where he was, opting instead to throw back several shots of rum before grabbing himself another beer.  He did not care a bit about any of the tiny women who had been swallowed that day.

Minutes passed, and the situation inside Austin’s stomach started to look more and more bleak.  Marie had pulled herself onto a mound of half-digested hamburger from the cookout Austin had been at earlier in the day.  While it offered a momentary sanctuary from those lethal acids, it was still slowly falling apart, and Marie knew it would not last much longer.  She was just buying time at this point, but did notice more and more liquid entering the stomach.  The knew the smell of hard alcohol anywhere, and it nearly made her gag.

Austin’s stomach rumbled, and a sickly look took over his face.  “You alright man?” Blake asked, seeing his friend looking extremely uncomfortable.

“Yeah I’m…” Austin paused.  “I’m good just gotta….” There was another pause.  Then Austin leaned forward over the rail of the patio, and expelled everything in his stomach.  Turns out he couldn’t handle all the shots he had been taking, and the last shot of Smirnoff vodka was one too many.

Marie shouted as she felt herself being expelled from the giant guy’s stomach.  While she was more than thrilled not to be digested, she still had the current issue that when she landed she would likely fall to her death.  She was still extremely small and being launched off a patio into the lawn below would surely break almost every bone in her body.

However, fate was shining down on Marie once more.  The timer on the shrink ray had expired for her while she was in Austin’s stomach, though she didn’t have the necessary space to grow back.  As soon as she was puked out of his mouth, her body began to re-grow in mid-air.  Marie landed on the grass with a thud, covered in a sick, orange coating.

A chorus of confused gasps and “what the fucks” erupted from the crowd gathered on the porch.  These soon turned to laughs, as Austin made the joking remark of “wait, I still want more!”

For Marie, she was just happy to have escaped with her life.  She was too shaken up right now to realize it, but her shrunken contemporaries, Sophia and Mika were not as lucky.  Both women had succumb to stomach acids of these drunk college students. 

Marie was not in the mindset to think about them right now.  She only cared about two things:  a hot shower to get all this filth off her body, and plan for revenge, one that couldn’t be screwed up, and one that she would see got done herself.


Chapter End Notes:

--

More to come, there will definitely be a follow up to this chapter!  Thanks for reading!