- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter.  Hope you enjoy!

--

Days had passed since the previous incident where Marie’s parents had both gotten closer sexually than they ever had wanted to with their giant daughter.  Secrets were being kept on all ends.  Carrie and Dan were unaware of what had transpired between Marie and Victor in the bathtub, and Marie and Vic had no intention of ever speaking of it again.  At the same time, Marie and Victor were totally oblivious of the incident in Marie’s bathroom, with Carrie growing back to normal and accidentally getting fucked by Dan, a secret which Dan and Carrie never intended on spilling.

 

After a few days of awkwardness all around, Victor and Carrie eventually reached back out to their daughter, not wanting her to be totally alienated or isolated.  While Marie enjoyed hanging out again with her folks, there were still a number of awkward glances between Marie and her father.  He still seemed very uneasy, and Marie couldn’t really blame him for not wanting to make eye contact.  She did after all force him to rub her giant clit which towered over his puny body and threaten to stick him up her ass.  That would weird most dad’s out after all.

 

While Marie had been mostly patching stuff up with her family, the past few days had sent Dan into a horny tailspin.  He hadn’t been able to get that thought out of his head, watching that “ant” get sucked into Marie’s anus as he fucked her.  He was correctly suspecting that said ant was actually Carrie, though he never confronted her about it and she’d never tell.  The evidence of Carrie suddenly appearing in the bathroom seemed to support his belief though. 

 

Furthermore, the thought of smashing an ant under his massive penis was starting to be replaced with the thought of tormenting his shrunken girlfriend with his giant cock.  The mental image he had of Marie, naked and trapped at ant-size, forced to worship his enormous schlong was just too much for him.  He seemed to be changing up his fantasy on a daily basis.  Sometimes, he showered her tiny body in his seminal fluid.  Othertimes, it was dangling her shrunken, screaming form over his head and slurping her down while she tried to fight it.  One day it was even pulling his skyscraper sized dick back above tiny Marie, and letting it fall on top of her, leaving her nothing but a splotch under his manhood.

 

Dan didn’t think he could ever bring himself to enact these fantasies, but he still knew he needed to do something with Marie and that shrink ray.  He had been hinting at it for a while, but the day came when he finally confronted Marie about it.  He told her straight up that he wanted to shrink her and play with her sexually.  Much to Dan’s surprise and relief, Marie agreed! 

 

“Good thing I trust you!” she laughed, putting a slight guilt-trip on Dan.

 

The duo agreed that night to test out the shrink ray in a more romantic fashion, Marie would just need to pick up the device from her parents house first.

 

--

 

While Marie was busy juggling her now weird relationship with her parents and her and Dan’s sexually fantasies, she also had to make time for Erin and their start-up idea they were still working on.  They were getting near the end of their tests of the shrink ray, and were still writing their pitches for rich investors. 

 

Erin had essentially been given permission to enter Marie’s parents house to work on this whenever she wanted, and today was the day she decided to take advantage of that.  She hadn’t heard from Marie much the past few days, and was starting to grow a bit concerned that her now-best friend would start to grow distant.  Erin hadn’t had many friends as good as Marie in the past, and she didn’t intend on losing any more of them.

 

It was then Erin decided to surprise Marie by using the shrink ray on herself.  Her plan was to shrink down to about an eighth-of-an-inch tall, and hide in her friends room till her giantess of a friend got home.  She would sneak into Marie’s purse, and find a way to surprise her after that.  Erin admitted to herself that it was a half-assed plan, she didn’t really have an end goal after being found.  She figured this would be a nice way to cheer up her friend who had seemed so stressed the last few days.  At least, that’s what she told herself.  It took a lot of convincing to tell herself this wasn’t just so perverted attempted to spy on her sexy giant of a friend while she was unaware.  Erin sighed.  She still really had feelings for Marie, and maybe she always would.

 

Her plan was set into motion as she had expected.  She had texted Marie that she was stopping by Marie’s parents house to pick up a few things.  She got a response from Marie acknowledging her and confirming Marie would be there shortly after Erin.

 

Upon arrival, Erin entered the residence, saying hi to Carrie who was in to middle of jogging on the treadmill downstairs.  The two made small talk for a minute, with Erin trying to keep her eyes off Carrie’s perky, sweaty breasts.  This did not go unnoticed by Carrie who made sure to give Erin an embarrassing wink.  “Gotta stay focused,” Erin mumbled to herself as she walked out of the family room and headed upstairs.  She was already infatuated enough with one member of Marie’s household, she was trying not to fall for a second.

 

Entering Marie’s room, the rest was almost too easy.  She had mastered the shrink ray at this point, and set the device to reduce her to an eighth-of-an-inch tall.  “Fire away,” she said aloud, laughing to herself while the device made contact with her.  She used her remaining thirty seconds at normal size wisely, finding a spot on the floor where she had seen Marie put her purse down in the past. 

 

Shrinking didn’t really seem like a big thing for Erin anymore, it was just something she had the ability to do. As she dwindled down into the carpet, she got comfortable and decided to just check her phone until Marie got home.

 

Hearing the familiar sounds of massive footsteps traveling down the hallway towards Marie’s room, Erin’s heart started to race in anticipation, but also a bit of nervousness and uncertainty.  This was the first time she had shrunken on her own without Marie knowing, so she still wasn’t totally sure what to expect.  She did not have to wait long though.  Within seconds, the bedroom door to Marie’s room was flung open, and a towering goddess entered.

 

Erin’s heart started to race again.  She always found Marie very attractive, but something about being tiny next to Marie just drove her crazy.  Slowly the giant woman wandered over towards Erin’s spot on the floor, her bare feet pressing into the carpet, as she set her purse down and walked over to her closet to grab a few things.

 

As Erin had anticipated, the over-stuff purse fell to the side, with Marie’s chapstick and phone charger spilling out to the floor.  Not wanting to miss her chance, Erin ran towards the purse as quickly as she could, becoming a stowaway inside of her best friend’s bag.  She heard the approaching footsteps once more and a distant yet loud, “DAMN IT,” as Marie gathered her belongings and placed them back inside of her purse.  Erin was knocked off her feet as the purse started to sway back and forth as Marie walked out of the house back towards her car.

 

--

 

Placing her purse down on the front seat of the vehicle, Marie opened the back door and delicately set the shrink ray down in the backseat.  Hopping into her drivers seat, she grinned in excitement over what her and Dan would be doing tonight.  All she knew was that he wanted her tiny.  She envisioned herself climbing atop his giant penis, grinding her naked body into the spongy head crotch first.  She trusted him completely.

 

As she made the short drive back home, Marie was completely oblivious that she was not in the vehicle alone.  Having no knowledge of Erin’s plan, Marie parked in front of her building, grabbing the shrink ray in one hand and her purse in another. 

 

As the young woman entered her apartment.  She placed her purse down on top of the countertop, reaching inside to grab her chapstick.  Erin knew this was an opportunity so she desperately clung to one of Marie’s approaching fingers, holding on to her purple, manicured nail. 

 

Not knowing about the shrunken passenger she was taking with her, Marie started to make her way towards the bedroom, shrinking device in her hand.  “Baby, I’m home,” she called out, approaching the room seeing the light on.  “Are you in here?”

 

Pushing the door open, she grinned lustfully seeing her near naked boyfriend Dan, laying on the bed wearing nothing but a pair of short black underwear that outlined the massive shape of a penis beneath them.  “About time, I’ve been waiting,” Dan teased, stroking himself through the outside of his underwear. 

 

“Sorry for keeping you waiting, but maybe I need to make it up to you,” Marie said, pulling off her shirt and pants, revealing her matching black, lacy bra and underwear hidden beneath.  “Do I need to be punished?” she asked with a seductive smirk.

 

Dan’s eyes widened.  Marie had no idea how hot he found all this.  Against his better judgment, his mind started racing with those devious scenarios once more.  Yes, Marie looked jaw-droppingly sexy right now, but he couldn’t help but think about how hot it would be if she ended up flattened underneath his cock.

 

His train of thought was interrupted as Marie practically leapt on top of him, grinding her crotch against his and shoving her tongue down his throat.  Their intense make-out session went on for several minutes, before Dan got up for a second.  “Be right back,” he said, stepping into their bathroom.  “You better be ready by the time I’m out!”

 

“Oh I will,” Marie said, slowly and seductively pulling off or bra and underwear, unveiling her full naked form.  Dan just smiled and shook his head, before closing the bathroom door behind himself.

 

--

 

After Marie had entered the bedroom, she had placed the shrink ray down on the dresser across the room.  As she did this, she unknowingly deposited the eighth-inch body of Erin on top of the dresser as well.  During her passionate make out session, she ended up giving Erin a front row view as she and Dan groped each other.  Erin was not hating it in the least, becoming very flustered herself, and using all of her self-control not to just start pleasuring herself then and there.  She had to admit though, she was very jealous that she was not involved with the two horny giants.

 

With Dan currently urinating in the bathroom, Marie thought this would be the perfect opportunity to shrink herself.  “Honey, I’ll be on the dresser,” she called out, hopping off the bed and walking over.  She heard him shout something like “Okay!” from the bathroom.

 

As Marie approached, Erin’s mind started to panic.  She wanted to be a pleasant little surprise for her best friend, not come off like a crazed stalker.  “Shit, gotta hide,” she said, looking around and not finding any places she thought were suitable.  “Somewhere….”

 

Walking over to the dresser, Marie grabbed the fleshlight she had bought for Dan once before she left on a week-long work trip.  “I don’t think he’ll need this.  He’ll have me,” she laughed to herself, setting the fleshlight down below her at her feet.  Fully naked, she momentarily stared at herself in the mirror, before activating the shrink ray and firing at herself. 

 

Following being struck by the beam, she began to take some deep breaths, trying to calm herself before the passionate storm.  “It’s alright, you wanted this,” she said, trying to make sure she didn’t chicken out.  Her heart was racing, and she wasn’t sure if it was from nervousness or excitement.  Probably both, she thought to herself.

 

Setting her palms on the wooden dresser-top, Marie prepared to haul herself up where she would shrink down, when something stopped her.  Below her on the dresser, there was something moving around.  “Shit, is that a bug,” she whispered.  She didn’t have much time.  If that was a bug, the last thing she needed was to be shrunken and vulnerable around it.  She shuttered thinking back to how that fly had tried to make a meal out of her.  Then she saw some of the movements beginning to change.  Was it…waving?

 

Out of curiosity, Marie started to lower her face down towards this creature.  It wasn’t a bug at all, it was a shrunken person!

 

Erin knew she was screwed.  She was caught, and would have to explain herself to her titanic friend.  Marie’s eyes initially showed disgust, so Erin felt it necessary to show Marie she wasn’t an insect.  Sure, she’d be caught and it would be embarrassing, but at least she wouldn’t be smashed to a pulp under her friend’s palm.  Then Marie started to lower her face down, her deep brown eyes piercing right through the shrunken spy. 

 

Just as she expected Marie’s eyes to widen and shout “ERIN?!” the woman vanished.  Right before Erin’s eyes, Marie seemed to disappear into thin air.  “Oh….shit…” Erin said aloud, realizing that Marie had missed her time cue, and had not successfully shrunken on the safety of the dresser.  Instead, she was down there on the floor somewhere.

 

Dazed and confused after her sudden shrinking, Marie started to take in her surroundings, putting together exactly what had happened.  She started swearing at herself out loud, furious that she had gotten careless and waited too long to climb up on top of the dresser where Dan would be expecting her.  “Wait, where the hell am I?” she said aloud, starting to look around at her surroundings.  A cold chill raced down her spine.  She was on top of Dan’s fleshlight…

 

Back atop the dresser, Erin was trying to figure out just how to help her friend.  She could only imagine what Marie was going through down on the floor.  She didn’t have time to think for long, as the bathroom door was soon flung open, and the massive, naked body of Dan emerged. 

 

Walking over to the dresser, his eyes instantly scanned the wooden surface until he found what he was looking for.  A beautiful woman, shrunken down to a pathetically small eighth-of-an-inch tall.  “WELL, WELL, WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE,” he said aloud in a teasing manor, beginning to fondle himself in front of the tiny woman.  “GOD I’VE WANTED TO DO THIS FOR SO LONG.” 

 

Erin was dumbstruck, having no idea what to do.  Her best friend’s enormous boyfriend was standing before her, playing with his absolutely titanic penis.  Her brain was screaming at her to do something.  Anything.  But her legs simply would not move.  It was as if she was frozen.

 

‘Fuck, I could do it right now’, Dan thought to himself, knowing if he dropped his penis atop “Marie’s” body right now, there would be nothing she could do about it.  “UGH, START KISSING IT, YOU SEXY LITTLE BITCH!” Dan instructed in a commanding voice, laying his long, erect phallus atop the dresser with an earth-shaking thud.

 

Staring at the enormous penis in shock, Erin could only do what she was instructed.  She was tiny and defenseless right now, she had no intention of pissing off this giant man.  Walking up to the giant, pulsing organ, Erin began to rub the spongy head, even slipping one of her tiny hands inside the slit and gently caressing. Erin shuttered, hearing the giant man’s moans high above her.

 

Down on the ground, Marie was at a loss.  What the hell was going on?!  Dan was standing high above her, butt naked, and appeared to be playing with that tiny person on the counter.  “Who the fuck was that?” she whispered, absolutely confused.

 

Her thoughts were broken up after hearing Dan’s voice say, “LET’S GO TO THE BED, BABY!” Marie started to scream seeing Dan reach down for his fleshlight without looking.  As he lifted it up, Marie started to lose her grip and began to slide.  She screamed and flailed, as she began to slide right into the lips of the fleshlight.

 

Carrying both of his toys to the bed, fleshlight in one hand and tiny woman in the other, Dan was feeling on top of the world.  Propping himself up against the pillows, he placed Erin’s miniscule body in between his legs.  “WELL BABE, YOU SAID YOU NEEDED TO BE PUNISHED, AND I AGREE,” Dan said aloud, staring right down at Erin’s tiny body.  “WHY DON’T YOU START BY MASSAGING MY BALLS?”

 

Erin just stood there, frozen again, unable to take her eyes off of the gigantic testicles.  Was she really about to do this?  She had to find a way to get his attention, they needed to find and rescue Marie after all.

 

“IF YOU DON’T, I MIGHT HAVE TO CRUSH YOU UNDERNEATH THEM,” Dan said in a slightly more threatening tone.  “OR WHO KNOWS, MAYBE YOU’LL END UP INSIDE THEM!”

 

“Shit, can’t save Marie from inside of his balls,” Erin mumbled, feeling slightly defeated.  The tiny woman realized that she really had no choice but to do as the giant said.  As she began to rub the loose folds of skin, the began to get into it herself, going from just rubbing begrudgingly with her hands to starting to rub her body against it.  She started to get into it more and more, now pulling her top off and pressing her bare breasts against the monstrous testicles.

 

“DAMN, THAT’S FUCKING HOT,” Dan said, watching his tiny “girlfriend” start to lose herself playing with his balls.  “YOU FUCKING LOVE THAT DON’T YOU?!”  Getting more and more turned on by the second, Dan firmly grasped his fleshlight and brought it towards his raging erection.  With precum coating the head of his penis, Dan moaned as he started to slide his member through the lips of the fleshlight, thrusting into the air with a pace that steadily quickened.

 

While Dan was in absolutely ecstasy and Erin didn’t mind this at all, this was all a nightmare for Marie.  Her romantic gesture of shrinking herself for her boyfriend to play with had backfired.  She was trapped inside this dark pit that was Dan’s sex toy, and trying to figure out exactly how she was going to escape.  Her brainstorming session was rudely interrupted.  She watched in terror as the enormous snake that was her boyfriend’s cock began to batter its’ way into her prison. 

 

“Dan stop!” was all Marie managed to scream as the giant phallus collided with her, pinning her between the head and the texture of his toy.  It felt like she was hit by a bus, with the air knocked out of her tiny lungs.  She barely even had a chance to catch her breath before the felt herself moving again.  “Wait wha….” she shouted, soon realizing her body was sprawled out across the pulsing head of Dan’s dick.

 

Feeling and seeing the tiny woman continue to worship his giant genitals, Dan didn’t last long.  His mind was still racing with erotic thoughts.  His thrusts began to increase in speed and he tilted his head back.  “OH FUUUUCK,” he said, as he began to unleash a wave of seminal fluid from his balls into his beloved fleshlight.

 

Marie was not caught off guard.  She knew what was about to happen, but she still had no idea how to prevent it.  She just thanked God that her back was against the skin of Dan’s penis.  Sure the felt the sticky liquid drip all over her body, but at least she wasn’t waterboarded by it, which would have happened had she been facing the enormous slit.

 

As Dan pulled the sex toy off of his penis, he just let his erection sit there for a moment.  His cock seemed to tower high into the air as he admired it. 

 

While Dan was holding his penis at this angle, Marie began to lose her grip on the head.  She felt herself sliding in the puddles of cum.  Sliding directly towards.  “No!  Dan fucking help me!” the tiny woman wailed, disappearing head first down the cavernous slit of her boyfriend’s penis. 

 

Sure Marie had been around giant penises before, her own brother came on her after all.  And sure, she had been inside the human body a few times, but actually going inside of someone’s penis was uncharted territory, even for her.  It didn’t help that she began to slowly travel the urethra upside down, and was unable to get any bearings whatsoever.  To make matters worse, it was pitch black and she was unable to see a thing.  As she tried to stay conscious through the intense heat, she felt her heart start to race.  She knew where she was going to end up, and just waited for the inevitable.

 

It happened soon enough.  Marie began to yell hysterically as she entered into a freefall, plummeting down into a white, sticky lake.  The tiny woman re-surfaced and immediately began to tread water.  “Someone get me out of here!” she sobbed.

 

From outside of Dan’s testicles, Erin froze.  Was that….a voice?  Leaning in closer, she placed her head against the warm, sweaty flesh.  She could hear the pulsing sounds of Dan’s body, but then heard it again.  It was like a muffled scream.  “Holy shit…Marie?!” she muttered aloud.

 

Erin started to panic again.  Somehow, her best friend had been swallowed by her giant boyfriend’s penis and now sounded like she was struggling for survival inside his testicles.  “Shit, gotta get his attention!” Erin said aloud.  She looked up, only to see Dan staring right back down at her.

 

As his erection started to wane, Dan just stared down at his shrunken “girlfriend”.  She had done such a great job worshipping his balls, and he didn’t want their fun to end just yet.  “Holy crap, I can actually do this,” he said aloud, confusing Erin further.  As he thought about it, his erection started to grow once more, until it was back at full strength.

 

“Babe I love you, but I can’t pass up this chance,” he muttered aloud, not thinking clearly.  Moving off the bed, Dan stood up, now towering over Erin’s tiny form.  He watched the tiny woman who seemed to he waving her arms and trying to communicate with him.

 

Erin watched in fear and awe as the god-like man stood high above her.  He seemed to pull his giant, erect cock back up towards him.  There was some tension in it, almost like a pendulum.  “Oh no,” Erin whispered, her voice quivering.  She knew what was about  to happen, and closed her eyes waiting for the inevitable.

 

“I’m sorry baby,” Dan said releasing his grip on the giant penis.  It seemed to fall in slow motion down towards Dan’s tiny prey. 

 

With her eyes closed, Erin felt a strange yet familiar feeling in her stomach.  She then felt something flesh-like land on her leg.  When she opened her eyes, she was staring directly into the bewildered eyes of Dan.  She was currently sitting on Marie and Dan’s bed, with his penis now resting on her thigh.

 

“Wait, what the hell?!” Dan said, trying to process what was happening.  “Erin where did you….where did you come from?  Where’s Marie?”

 

Erin froze.  She wasn’t quite sure what to say.  “Well, about that…..”

 

--

 

“Are you serious?!” Dan shouted, after Erin had explained everything that had happened to him.  Everything from her planning on surprising Marie, to Marie shrinking and ultimately hearing some faint screams coming from inside Dan’s sack.

 

“We’ve gotta get her out!” Dan shouted, delicately holding his balls, fearing for Marie’s life worrying that she may drown. 

 

“Can you cum her out?  Start masturbating!” Erin yelled, trying to get through to Dan.  They both glanced down at Dan’s penis, which was definitely no longer erect.  Dan was nervous and underneath this pressure, could not get hard. 

 

“I’m sorry honey, we’ll get you out right away!” Dan pleaded, though Marie could only hear muffled yelling.  She was busy trying to tread that sticky liquid and prevent herself from drowning. 

 

Dan and Erin were frantic, trying to figure out how to rescue their shrunken friend and/or lover.  Dan was desperately stroking his cock trying to get it hard enough to orgasm once more.  It worked slightly as his organ started to stir, but he was nowhere near hard enough to come out his girlfriend.

 

“Shit, I’m not really sure what to do right now,” Dan said, losing confidence in his ability to save his girlfriend from drowning within his reproductive system.

 

“I’ve got an idea,” Erin said nervously, kneeling down on the ground so she was eye level with Dan’s crotch.  He knew instantly what she was about to do.  He knew it was probably their best chance at saving Marie.  He also knew he was really looking forward to it.

 

Gently gripping Dan’s balls in her well-manicured hand, Erin began to squeeze and fondle.  She knew the risks this would cause for Marie, but it was crucial to making sure Dan stayed hard enough for what needed to happen.

 

Inside of Dan’s testicles, Marie was experiencing pure chaos.  In the darkness, she was caught off guard by the sudden movements and violent waves of semen washing over her.  She had just been about at her breaking point unable to tread water any longer, and know it was as if she was in the middle of a sticky, tropical storm.

 

“This is to save Marie.  Nothing else,” Erin said, giving Dan a stern look in the eye.  He could only nod at her as she opened her mouth.  Her tongue started to trace up the shaft of Dan’s penis, causing him to gasp at the sudden pleasurable sensation.  Erin worked her way up and began to plant sloppy kisses atop Dan’s head.  Taking a deep breath, Erin did what she needed to do.

 

Dan’s eyes widened watching the heavier yet beautiful girl open wide and embrace his erect penis into her mouth.  Her slurping was amazing and she used her tongue in just the right way to tickle him as she sucked.  Grabbing Erin firmly by the back of the head, Dan was operating on instinct now.  He slowly and steadily began to thrust into Erin’s face, each hip movement pushing more and more of his girthy cock into her mouth towards her throat.

 

“What the fuck now?!” Marie screamed, hearing the horrifying slurping sound all around her like something out of a horror movie.  She could also hear loud moaning that sounded like it was coming from two people, and one of them was a woman.  Is he really fucking cheating on me right now, she thought to herself.  Maybe this was his plan, to have Marie shrink herself and shoot her into some slut he was seeing on the side.

 

Marie did not have time to think long.  The waves slamming into her continued to increase in ferocity.  Then came a feeling she couldn’t explain and one she had never felt before.  She suddenly found herself being shot skyward at an incredibly rapid speed, almost if she had been shot out of a cannon or geyser.  She closed her eyes, feeling the warm liquid coating her body the entire time.

 

It only lasted a few seconds as Marie traveled the length of Dan’s penis.  She screamed once more as she was shot out to freedom, landing on a wet, pink terrain.

 

Struggling to her feet, Marie stared to look around.  Rows or what she immediately knew were large, white teeth.  Pools of what must’ve been saliva everywhere.  She tug her toes into the strange texture and instantly knew it was a tongue.  “Well I’m out, but who’s mouth is this?” Marie mumbled, struggling to catch her breath.  The mouth opened, light slowly flooding the dark cave.  Waves of relief, frustration and anger washed over Marie, as she could see the giant, naked body of Dan standing there, staring into the mouth.  He still had a massive erection.

 

“Wait, I think I see her!” Dan said aloud.  It was definitely her.  A shrunken woman covered in his seed.  Unless he had accidentally cockvored someone else, that had to be her!  “Marie, we’ll get you out of there!” he said enthusiastically. 

 

Marie began to calm down, realizing that whichever hussy had just sucked her man off must’ve done it for Marie’s own good.  As she stared to stagger across the tongue to the front of the mouth, the jaws suddenly shut.  Everything went dark.  “No, open up!” Marie shouted, before a massive sound rattled everything in Erin’s maw.

 

“What was that?  What happened?” Dan asked, springing off the bed.

 

Erin was just sitting there with a terrified look on her face.  “I…I hiccupped,” she said, before unleashing another one.  “Sometimes when I get nervous or excited….HYUUUUUP”

 

“Open your mouth now,” Dan said, realizing the danger once more.  Erin did so and Dan frantically looked around.  “I’m not seeing her anywhere!”

 

“Shit!” Erin said, looking at Dan not knowing that they should do.  “I think I swallowed her….”

 

Marie’s day had gone from bad to worse.  She thought the worst part of her day would be almost drowning inside her beloved boyfriend’s balls.  She was just coming to terms with this giant whore blowing her boyfriend, trying to justify it in her mind.  Now whoever this evil, selfish bitch was had just swallowed her whole.

 

She screamed and wept like a mental patient as she made the slow descent down the Erin’s esophagus, plummeting into her giant stomach.

 

“What do we do….” Erin started to say, before she saw Dan eyeing her giant G-cup breasts.  She glanced down and saw Dan getting hard once again.  “Uhhh Dan, Marie’s in my….”

 

“I know,” Dan said unable to take his eyes off Erin.  This was the first time he had seen her naked, and she looked fantastic.  “You should probably throw up.”

 

Erin smiled slyly at Dan.  She was loving having his attention on her right now.  She was also getting more and more turned on by the second at the thought of having her prized Marie trapped inside her stomach.  At her mercy.  “Yeah, I probably should,” she said, spreading her legs and showing her shaved pussy to Dan.  She placed her right hand against it and began making tiny circles around her clit.  “Right after this,” she moaned.

 

Dan was torn.  He knew they needed to get Marie out of Erin’s belly as soon as possible, but his dick wanted to see what Erin was about to do.  Plus, Erin held all the cards.  Still, he didn’t want to lose Marie and insisted on trying to rescue her.  “Do you think you should do that now?  I mean we can still….”

 

“No!” Erin shouted, now pumping two fingers in and out of her wet vagina.  “Oh fuck, Marie’s inside me, that’s so fucking hot!” she screamed. She looked down at her stomach.  If she didn’t act soon, her best friend would soon be one with her body.  Erin knew that, but decided to take the risk anyway.  “Dan grab my tits!”

 

“Do what?”

 

“Grab my fucking tits!” Erin yelled, clearly on the verge of orgasm.  “I just need to cum, then I’ll puke her up.” 

 

Not needing to be told twice, Dan firmly grasped the woman’s two voluptuous breasts.  He firmly squeezed one in his left hand well gently pinching a nipple with his right.  Erin’s moan’s grew high pitched and her squirming intensified. 

 

“Oh fuck!  Marie I love you,” she screamed, before tightly wrapping her legs around Dan and pulling him in.  She was above his crotch and there was no penetration.  Rather, Dan’s was left with a sticky, wet stain on his stomach.

 

“Holy crap,” Erin muttered, turning beet-red, ashamed at what she had just done.  “I..I’m so sorry….” She got up and ran to the bathroom.  Dan didn’t even have a chance to ask before he heard the sound of gagging and heaving.

 

--

 

Handing Dan the exhausted, still shrunken body of Marie, Erin took a seat near him.  He delicately placed Marie’s body on the soft surface of their bed.  She watched as Dan tried to talk to Marie in a calm voice, explaining everything that happened.  Neither had any idea what Marie was saying or thinking.

 

“Hang on, I’ll talk to her,” Erin said, walking over to the shrink ray and firing it at herself.  After shrinking down, Dan gently picked her up and deposited her right next to the tiny Marie.

 

“You doing alright,” Erin asked, gently putting her hand on Marie’s back.

 

Marie reeled at the touch, nearly jumping out of her skin.  “Hey, hey, hey, it’s okay,” Erin said, trying to reassure Marie of everything.  “You’re safe now.”

 

The two embraced in a tight, nude hug.  “Thank you,” Marie mumbled.  Erin just turned to her.  Before she could respond, Marie continued.  “Thanks for doing that.  Everything to rescue me.”

 

“Oh…no problem,” Erin said, feeling even more guilty now.  The two continued to talk and it became clear that Marie had no idea of what happened inside Erin’s stomach.  Maybe she hadn’t heard her, maybe she passed out, but Erin’s secret might be safe.

 

While this was going on, Dan found himself growing hard once more.  Two tiny women.  Both on his bed, his for the taking.  Both the perfect size to be flattened under his massive penis.

 

Slowly starting to pump his cock once more, Dan started to stand up.  “SORRY LADIES, BUT I NEED TO TRY THIS AT LEAST ONCE,” he said, now standing up.  The mattress was at crotch height.  This couldn’t have been easier.

 

“Wait, what the hell is he doing?” Marie asked, watching her giant lover continue to tease himself standing over them.

 

Erin had a bad feeling.  She had ignored it previously, but was now thinking back to what Dan had been doing while she was tiny previously.  He had actually let his penis fall towards her.  Was he trying to crush her.  “Marie I think we need to leave.  Now!” she said, getting to her feet and starting to back away. 

 

“Don’t be crazy,” Marie laughed, also getting to her feet.  She thought this was a game.  “Baby what’re you doing with that?” she laughed.

 

‘Fuck, right now.  I can do it!’ Dan thought, his grip on his penis starting to loosen.  He closed his eyes, preparing to let the giant serpent fall onto his victims. 

 

Then he stopped.  He started to come to his senses.  He looked down, knowing he still really loved Marie, and couldn’t do such a horrid thing to her. 

 

“HERE YOU GO, ERIN,” Dan said with a laugh, changing tactics at the last minute.  Rather than dropping his giant member atop the tiny women and crushing them to a pulp, he aimed the slit right at Erin’s fleeing body.  Unleashing another load of semen, he watched as the tiny woman was swept off her feet into a sticky puddle on the bed.

 

Marie laughed, knowing that her boyfriend was only playing around.  He couldn’t hurt a fly after all.

 

With little warning, Marie felt a familiar discomfort in her abdomen and shot back up to her normal height. Dan and Marie hugged passionately, pressing their crotches against one another, all in full view of Erin who was yelling for someone to help her get unstuck from the mattress.

 

“YOU KNOW ERIN, I PROBABLY SHOULD THANK YOU FOR SAVING MY LIFE EARLIER,” she teased, plucking Erin off the bed and rolling her around between two fingers.  “AND HEY, WHY SHOULD I BE THE ONLY ONE INSIDE SOMEONE TODAY.”

 

Marie turned to Dan.  “Stick your tongue out,” she said, smiling as he obliged. Marie gently placed Erin’s cum covered body onto Dan’s tongue. 

 

Much to Erin’s relief, Dan did not pull his tongue back into his mouth.  Rather, he left it out to give Erin a view of what was happening. 

 

Erin gasped.  Marie had was now laying on her back on the bed, clutching her breasts, legs spread.  “Baby, I want you to eat,” she whispered, barely audible.  Erin’s heart race as her dream started to come true.  She could only watch in anxious anticipation as Dan’s face and tongue came closer to Marie’s throbbing womanhood.

 

Chapter End Notes:

--

More to come!