- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter!  Hope you enjoy!

--

Marie’s heart raced as she ran out of her parent’s bedroom and down the hallway.  She didn’t really know where she was going, she just knew it was going to be away from here.  She paused and stood there at the front door for a moment, dropping her head and taking in all that had just happened.  There was no way to sugarcoat it, Marie had just violated her shrunken dad.  Sure, she didn’t MEAN to do it, she thought he was her boyfriend.  But that didn’t change the fact that she was naked in the bathtub and forced the tiny man to rub her tits and her clit.

While Marie was mentally analyzing her disgust, she was oblivious to the struggles of her tiny mother.  During the time Marie was sexually abusing her shrunken father, Carrie was trapped beneath Marie’s clothing, finding herself unable to escape her massive daughter’s underwear.  In her panic, Marie had frantically pulled her underwear back up, paying no attention to the tiny woman’s whereabouts.  Now, Carrie was trapped in darkness, her eighth-of-an-inch body becoming wedged in between the enormous, plump ass cheeks of her daughter.

With no solid footing on the fabric of Marie’s underwear, Carrie found it impossible to stand for long without falling.  Every step that Marie took caused Marie to lose her balance.  Each time she fell, she seemed to collide and be battered by Marie’s sweaty and fleshy cheeks.  Carrie screamed for help as she felt Marie’s cheeks stop moving, now tightly holding her body between them.  The heat was overwhelming, and Carrie started to feel like she would pass out. 

“Please God, let me grow back soon,” the tiny woman whimpered, praying for a miracle.  It had not dawned on her that even after her timer expired, there was no way she’d have enough space to grow back where she currently was. She was stuck here for the time being.

“Okay,” Marie said, after taking a few more deep breaths and finally calming her nerves.  She heard footsteps upstairs, which meant that her dad had just grown back to normal size.  “He’s safe,” she muttered.  She didn’t want to leave the house with him still tiny, but she couldn’t bear to be in the same room as him.  “Good to go,” she said, before quickly opening the front door and walking outside.

Stepping onto the driveway, Marie instantly rolled her eyes in annoyance.  Her car was parked under a tree near her parents house, and two of those annoying college douche guys were standing out in their front yard.  Upon seeing the gorgeous Marie, both guys started walking over. 

“Hey wait up!”  one of the guys yelled, as Marie paused, standing there with her car door open.  They finished their slow jog over.

Marie was not in the mood to deal with their annoying flirting right now.  “What do you want?” she spat out, in an annoyed tone.

“Oh I uhhh……” the shyer guy froze.

“We’re having a party tonight,” his roommate said, cutting in.  “And you should come by!”

“Thanks but no,” Marie said.  “There’s a lot of other things I’d rather do, plus I’m almost thirty.  Too old for college guys!”

“I don’t know,” her more confident neighbor said.  “Just in case you decide to bring that sexy ass over…”

Without warning as Marie turned to get into her car, her parents neighbor smacked her hard on the ass.  Marie froze instantly, trying to mentally process what had just happened.

“ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!” she screamed, turning around and seeing both college guys running back across the street laughing.  She was at a loss for words, but this was absolutely not what she needed right now.

“Whatever, I’ll fucking deal with them later,” she muttered, throwing the front door back open to her car in an infuriated manor.

What Marie did not realize was the shockwave this had sent through her cheeks was wreaking havoc on her poor mother.  Carrie yelled in pain as the ass cheeks rippled around her, throwing her back and forth between them.  She felt like she was thrown head over heels and didn’t know which way was up. 

Carrie would soon get her answer as Marie planted her ass down on the hot car seat.  Carrie screamed as the world contorted around her and seemed to seal her in a hot, sweaty, fleshy bubble.  All that prevented Carrie from being obliterated under Marie’s ass was that she was wedged in the crack.  Even then, she was too frightened to move, fearing that any shift in Marie’s weight could cause her to be crushed.

The car ride may have only been about ten minutes for Marie back to her apartment, but she drove in silence the whole time.  She was still steaming at that one guy slapping her on the ass.  It was bad enough she was trying to mentally cope with what she had done to her father, but now this?

For Carrie, the car ride seemed to go on for hours.  She had no way of knowing there they were going and couldn’t see a thing with no natural light down between Marie’s cheeks.  To make matters worse, Carrie was now incredibly light-headed and felt like she would pass out at any second.  The temperature around her seemed to continuously be increasing, which wasn’t helped by the fleshy walls seemingly getting sweatier by the second.  The air started to get hot and tears formed in Carries eyes before she closed them, no longer able to stay conscious.

--

Returning home to her apartment, Marie set her purse down and let out a deep exhale.  She walked to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of iced tea, which always seemed to calm her down.  “Just got to relax for a bit,” she said, taking another sip.

Wiping beads of sweat from her forehead, Marie couldn’t help but notice how warm it was inside her apartment.  “Dan, did you turn the air off?” she called out.  No answer.  She had been so caught up in her own head she forgot where Dan had told her was off running errands at. 

Unbeknownst to Marie, she was not alone in her apartment after all.  Just starting to stir, tucked deep within her butt crack was her tiny mother.  Carrie’s naked body was now starting to wake up, and she immediately freaked out.  “Wait whaaaa…., where am I?” the tiny woman screamed, seeing only the flesh colored walls surrounding her.  The miniscule woman tried to run forward, but was pulled back.  Marie’s sweat was now sticking to her body.  The humiliated mother began to slow process of peeling herself off, hopefully to free herself soon.

Feeling that she had the house to herself for just a bit, Marie decided to take this opportunity for some quiet time.  She put on a calming app she had on her phone and threw her yoga mat on the ground.  Dropping to her knees, Marie stretched her arms out in front of her and dropped her head.  She closed her eyes.  The woman’s soothing voice on the app was all she was focused on now.  She started to slide forward into a very comfortable stretch.  Her back started to loosen until she was stretched out as far as she could go.  She had struck the pose known as the downward facing dog.

“Shit no!  Somebody help me!” the tiny mother wailed as Marie sunk deeper into the classic pose.  The shrunken woman had felt herself sliding, and the only place she could go was closer and closer towards the massive posterior behind her.  She desperately tried to crawl forward, but the sweat from Marie’s cheeks was making this a near impossibility.

As Marie held her pose, her ass cheeks started to loosen and feel less tight. She lowered her upper body closer to the ground, feeling slightly more relaxed now.  As she did this, Carrie screamed as she lost her grip and landed directly on top of her daughter’s asshole. 

Shaking the cobwebs lose in her head, the reality of the situation began to sink in for Carrie.  Even in the low light, she could make out the peculiar shapes.  She could smell that got awful odor.  Her hands could feel the wrinkled surface.  “Oh no,” the mother of two whimpered.  “Not her asshole….”

Reality was not the only thing starting to sink in.  Gravity was not working in Carrie’s favor, as her hands started to slip into the putrid hole of her daughter.  The tiny woman began to desperately struggle and prevent herself from sinking in further, when she noticed the hole ahead of her starting to pulse and quiver.

With her head down near the ground, Marie felt her stomach rumble in a very uncomfortable manor.  Then she felt it again.  Closing her eyes, she released the pressure causing her discomfort. 

Before Carrie had a chance to react or defend herself, a cloud of searing hot air erupted from Marie’s rectum. The miniaturized woman screamed in absolute horror, as it felt like all of her senses were being assaulted at once.  She couldn’t see as her eyes burned.  Her nose and mouth were useless right now as she began to dry heave and gag.  Her ears rang from the sheer sound of the blast.

Carrie’s only relief was that she was temporarily freed as she was pushed backwards by the gust of air.  This did not last long, as she blindly stumbled forward, once again coming into contact with her daughter’s disgusting sphincter. 

Unfortunately for Carrie, Marie’s asshole was loosened now.  Her body offered no resistance, and she found herself easily sliding through the disgusting entry, now trapped within Marie’s anus.

“Marie!  Let me out!  For the love of god let me out!” the tiny woman yelled in hysterics.  She did all she could to scratch and claw at Marie’s puckered sphincter, but it was useless.  Marie was clenched tightly.

The struggles did not go unnoticed by Marie, as she did feel a slight irritation down there.  She paid little attention to it though, instead focusing in on the sounds of her front door unlocking.

“Hey babe, didn’t know you’d be home,” Dan said, walking into the living room and setting a few grocery bags down on the counter.  “I thought you were at your parents.”

Marie smiled, wiping some more sweat from her forehead.  She was very happy to see Dan.  It seemed like all her troubles and concerns faded away when she was with him.  Right now, she didn’t care about what happened with her tiny dad, or with those annoying college guys.  “Well, I kinda just wanted to spend time with you,” she said, embracing him tightly and holding him for several seconds.  She then moved down and gave his neck a sensual lick.  “Are you happy to see me?” she whispered into his ear.

The hair on the back od Dan’s neck instantly stood up.  He knew better than anyone when Marie was aroused, and right now, she was aroused.  He pulled her in pelvis to pelvis and firmly grabbed her ass. Marie could feel his hardening cock through his pants.  “Let’s get you into the bedroom and out of these clothes,” Dan whispered back, as Marie led him out of the kitchen towards their room.

--

Carrie had now idea what was going on in the outside world.  All she was focused on was her breathing and trying to make sure she did not pass out again.  Who knew if she would ever wake back up.  She could tell Marie was more active, probably walking around.  She thought she could also hear Marie’s heart start racing, “What in the world is she doing now,” Carrie said, continuing to try and force her away out of her daughter’s anus.

Finally, she felt that her hands were making it through the tightly clenched skin.  “Yes, thank you!” she yelled aloud, and began to wriggle her way out head first.  She felt the “fresh air” outside which was much cooler than the temperature within her daughter’s body.  Her eyes stung from the light, and it took several moments for them to adjust.  She wished they hadn’t.

Looking around, Carrie could see that she was still trapped between Marie’s giant buttocks, which was not at all a surprise.  What the shrunken woman was not expecting, was to be looking up at the enormous, naked body of her daughter’s boyfriend Dan.  “No, not right now,” she whispered, seeing the lustful look in Dan’s eyes. 

Dan’s giant hands reached down and started to caress the massive cheeks in front of them.  It altered between a massage and full-on grabbing them, but he loved hearing Marie’s relaxed moans as he did this. He was unaware that he nearly annihilated Carrie by squishing her between the massive mounds flesh.

Carrie dropped to her knees, just happy to have survived the foreplay.  She was lost in her thoughts when a giant shadow overtook her.  As she looked up, she was too scared to scream.  Descending down towards her was the giant face of Dan.  She watched in what seemed like slow motion as the horny giant opened his mouth and extended his long, serpentine tongue.  The giant muscle made contact with the base of Marie’s asshole, causing the giantess to let out a shriek of both pleasure and surprise.  To Carrie’s terror, the tongue began to scrape across the ground, as if to cover the entire area and lube it up.  Realizing it was coming right for her, the tiny MILF turned and tried her best to sprint in the other direction. 

Despite her best efforts, Carrie’s mad dash to avoid the approaching tongue was hopeless.  She could hear it gaining on her, and was now crying as she ran for her life.  Then it hit her.  Striking her in the back, the wet, pink muscle collided with Carrie puny form, scooping her up with it.  “No!  Please don’t eat me!” she screamed, as Dan lifted his head up, unknowingly pulling Carrie back inside of his mouth. 

Carrie had no idea what was going to happen as the flailed around in the darkness of Dan’s mouth.  She only prayed he was not about to swallow her.

Much to her surprise (and somewhat relief), Dan’s tongue began to extend from his mouth once again.  Carrie yelled as she went along for the ride, landing back down between her daughter’s ass cheeks.  Disoriented, she looked up and now saw Dan staring right down at her.  “Oh shit, does he see me?” Carrie whispered, freezing, having no idea what to do next.  As embarrassing as this was, she started to jump and wave her arms back and forth.  She could explain later, right now she needed rescue.

As Dan stared down, he noticed what looked like an at right near the base of Marie’s ass cheeks.  If he had looked closer it probably would have dawned on him that this was indeed a tiny person, but he was far too aroused to think about that right now. 

“Why’d you stop,” Marie asked, wanting Dan to continue touching and teasing her.

“Sorry, no reason,” Dan laughed, as a smile broke out across his face.  Reaching down, he extended one finger towards Carrie. 

Carrie realized that Dan had no intention of rescuing her.  She found herself forced onto her stomach by the giant index finger, which seemed to be pinning her down.  “Fuck, he’s gonna crush me!” she screamed, having all the air forced out of her lungs.  Just as she thought her body would be smashed under the pressure of his finger, he began to push her tiny body forward.  It took Carrie a second to realize what was happening, but she soon deduced that she was back on Marie’s wrinkled sphincter.

“No, don’t you dare push me in there,” she screamed, trying to flail away as she got closer and closer to the hole.  “I’m not going back up there!”

Almost as if he had heard her, Dan removed his finger from Carrie’s back, leaving her laying sprawled out, staring up at him.  There was still something off though, he was still looking right down at her.

Grabbing each one of Marie’s ass cheeks in his hands, he squeezed tightly, eliciting another moan from Marie.  Then he slowly began to pull them apart.  His eyes widened as he watched Marie’s asshole start to open slowly, almost teasing him and inviting him in.  His anticipation grew, as that pathetic ant soon began to slip in and was swallowed up by that putrid hole. 

“Holy shit,” Dan moaned, his cock now fully erect after watching Marie just swallow that tiny ant whole with her rectum.  She hadn’t even noticed it.  “That’s so fucking hot!”

Marie didn’t know exactly what turned Dan on so much, but she didn’t care.  She was also feeling fantastic, and wanted to fuck her boyfriend right here, right now.  She bit her lip and gasped, raising her ass in the air slightly.  “Mmmmm, fuck me now, baby,” she moaned.

Trapped within the confines of Marie’s rectum, Carrie was losing it. She found it absolutely disgusting being up inside her daughter’s asshole, and was wracking her brain trying to figure out what to do next.  “What the hell,” she whispered to herself.  “I guess I’ll try to get out again.”  She still felt it was a bad idea, since if Dan saw her he’d surely just feed her right back to Marie’s butt.  But what else would she do?  She certainly did not just want to wait around until the duo were done fooling around.

As she started to approach the exit, the orifice began to open and light began to stream into the disgusting tunnel.  “What the….” Carrie started to say.  Then her jaw dropped.  An enormous, pink, spongy head was forcing it’s way into the cavern.  A head with one long, wet slit.  The head of Dan’s penis, to be exact.

“MMMMMM YESSSS!” Marie shouted, as Dan’s elongated cock made entry into her backdoor.  She typically did not like anal and found it painful, but there was something different about today.  Her ass seemed more sensitive than usual, and she found the idea more and more enticing.  Maybe it was after she threatened to stick her tiny dad up her ass that put the idea in her head.  “UGH THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD,” she moaned loudly, starting to throw her ass back at Dan harder and harder.

Dan held on firmly, hands grasping Marie’s hips.  He wasn’t sure what (or in this case, who) had gotten into his lustful girlfriend, but he was loving it.  He watched as more and more of his manhood disappeared within Marie’s ass with each powerful thrust.  His mind drifted back to that ant, and he envisioned it being pulverized deep within Marie’s ass by his massive dick.

“Nooooo!” Carrie screamed, again running for her life.  She had gotten a head start, but the enormous phallus was gaining on her quickly.  Each thrust and Dan’s organ came closer and closer to making contact with her.

Suddenly Carrie found herself struck from behind, and fell forward.  She knew what had just hit her in the back, and closed her eyes. ‘This is it’, she thought to herself, expecting the giant penis to pass over her and grind her to a pulp.  Her remains would be lost forever inside her daughter’s ass, or at least until Marie had her next bowel movement.

Much to Carrie’s surprise, she found herself moving forward still.  Then backwards.  Then it dawned on her she wasn’t moving herself, she was being pushed.  Turning her head, Carrie realized she was now on that spongy head of Dan’s dick, her body starting to become saturated with pre-cum.

Marie closed her eyes and bit the pillow.  She was about to cum any second now.  In her horny state, she started to fantasize about Dan being shrunken down and forced inside her ass. “Oh my god,” she whispered, starting to orgasm at that thought.  This was not just a fantasy now.  She would need to shrink Dan down sometime and force him up there.  The thought of her beloved boyfriend trapped helplessly inside her was just too alluring. 

Dan’s thrusts increased in speed.  He was also about to cum any second now.  The thought of him demolishing that tiny ant under his erect penis was doing wonders for him.  He also started to drift into fantasies involving the shrink ray his girlfriend had created.  Dan wanted her tiny.  He wanted her tiny body at the mercy of his giant cock.  The thought of her trapped at ant-size, squirming for her life while trapped under his giant erect penis….

“I’M…I’M FUCKING CUU….” Dan said, unable to hold back any longer.  He and Marie both started to moan, their thrusts into each other matching in perfect harmony.

While the horny lovebirds fucked like animals, Carrie had reached and was now well past her breaking point.  Stuck to Dan’s penis, the miniscule mother had received a first-hand experience of the couple’s intense love-making.  This was capped off with Dan unleashing his loud deep within Marie’s asshole, spraying his cum everywhere, and completely dousing Carrie.

The mother of two could just lay there on the head of Dan’s erect cock, listening to the panting of the two giants slow as they started to come down from their erotic high.  Slowly, she felt the enormous snake she was stuck on retract from her daughter’s colon, before the blinding lights of the bedroom overtook her. 

“That was amazing,” Marie said, struggling to catch her breath, but still managing to plant a kiss on Dan’s neck.  She looked down at the bed and was surprised by the lack of a wet spot, then saw Dan’s penis was still very wet.  “Did you cum in me?” she laughed, giving him a fake annoyed look.

Dan shrugged.  “Couldn’t help it!  With an ass like that, can you blame me?”

“Hmmmm, I guess not,” Marie said, getting up off the bed.  “I’m gonna go clean up!” The giant woman disappeared behind the bathroom door.  While she was in there, Dan continued to lay on the bed in his nude glory.  His erection was dying down, returning back to its normal size. He was totally oblivious to the tiny woman who was still stuck in his hardening cum on the head of his penis.

After several minutes, Dan heard the toilet flush, the sink run, and the bathroom door open as Marie sauntered out.  She started grabbing some clothes and dressing herself.  “Well, I’m gonna run out and get a few errands done myself,” she said.  “It was a crazy morning at my parents house today.”

“What happened?” Dan asked, still scrolling through his phone.  “You’ll have to tell me about it when you get back.”

Marie just gave a nervous smile.  “Ugh, I’d rather not,” she said, leaning in for a kiss.  “I love you!”

“Love you too!” Dan said, watching her walk away.  He still could not shake the visual image in his mind of her tiny body running, trying to avoid being flattened by his giant dick. 

As Marie left, Dan managed to get off the bed with a heave.  Walking into the bathroom, he turned on the hot water, preparing to take a shower.  Before stepping in, he grabbed a spare towel from under the sink and wiped off his cum-coated cock.  Thinking nothing of it, he dropped the towel onto the floor, and stepped into his hot shower. 

For Carrie, she had come so close to freedom.  She had gone from being stuck between her daughter’s cheeks, to literally insider her ass, to on Dan’s cock.  Now, just as she was free from human contact, she was trapped underneath a towel.  The irony was that if she could just crawl out from underneath it, she would have enough space and would instantly return back to normal.  The towel wasn’t even too heavy, the poor woman was just too tired and collapsed on the floor.

As Dan showered, continuing to fantasize about experimenting more on Marie using her shrink ray, he began to fondle himself.  Soon enough, his cock was engorged with blood and ready for round too.  He thought that with Marie gone, he’d pull up some porn and blast a load off.

Stepping out of the shower dripping wet, he noticed that he had used the last towel in the bathroom to wipe himself off earlier.  “Shit,” he muttered, looking in the cabinet and finding no other clean towels.  “Well, it’ll have to do,” Dan said, eyeing the towel laying on the floor.  He figured he’d just use the part he hadn’t wiped his cock off with.

As he stood there, Carrie had finally gathered her strength pulled herself up to her feet.  She was determined to escape and get back to normal by any means necessary.

Lifting the towel up, Dan immediately brought it to his face.

Carrie’s world was filled with light once more, as she was blinded again.  She felt a surge through her body, and realized she must have been returning to normal size. 

Dan suddenly felt a pair of ass cheeks against his groin.  On instinct alone, he reached forward and pulled the hips in, as he had done with Marie so many times in the past.  He hadn’t even taken the towel off his head yet, but was more than happy with Marie stepping back in to surprise him like this.

Carrie went wide-eyed.  Almost instantly after growing back to normal, she doubled over, clenching her stomach.  The rapid size change was really uncomfortable and gave her a bad cramp.  Then without warning, she felt a massive penis force it’s way into her vagina.  She wanted to yell but was too shocked by what was happening. 

“Oh fuck yeah baby!” Dan grunted, thrusting forward once again. “You’re so fucking sexy.”  He continued to thrust as the towel started to fall off of his head.  He was not staring at the back of a woman who looked similar to Marie but was definitely not Marie.  He was at a loss for words, while his firm penis was still in her womanhood.

“Pull it out!  Pull it out!” was all Carrie could shout, finally snapping out of her terrified trance.  Dan did so, cum dribbling down onto the bathroom rug.  Dan stumbled backwards, staring in confusion at the naked mother of his girlfriend now squatting against the door of the bathroom.

“Car…Carrie?” Dan asked puzzled.  “What’re you doing.  How?  How is this….”

Carrie sprung to her feet and opened the door, stumbling out into the hallway.  “Don’t want to talk about it!” she said.  Without speaking she rushed into Marie’s room, raided her closet for a t-shirt and pair of pants. 

“I’m…I’m going home,” she said, still afraid to make eye contact.  “I’ll see you next time Marie brings you by.”

“Did you want a ride?” Dan asked, covering his shame with a pillow.

“No!” Carrie said, rushing out the front door.

Dan had no idea what was going on.  Had she been there the whole time?  Where had she come from?  One thing was for sure though, he needed to masturbate again right now.

Chapter End Notes:

--

More to come!  Hope you enjoyed!