- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter, involving a bath gone wrong.  Hope you enjoy....

For several days now, Carrie had been putting together a plan to use her daughter’s shrink ray in a very romantic way with her husband, Neither of them had used the shrink ray (intentionally) without Marie being present or involved in some way, but Carrie had been experimenting more on inanimate objects in Marie’s old room when her oldest daughter was not around. She had successfully shrunken Marie’s bed a few times, and thought she had a pretty good grasp of how this device worked.

Not wanting to catch her husband by surprise the way she had Marie and Erin, Carrie made a vague pitch to Victor to use the shrink ray.  All she told him was that she wanted to make him tiny while she was taking a nice, hot and relaxing bubble bath.  Victor perked up at this, seeming to be all in on it. 

“Well, no one else is home right now,” Carrie said, starting to smile. “Wanna do this now?”

Victor’s eyes got wide.  He hadn’t been shrunken since Marie tried to demonstrate the shrink ray but ended up keeping them small for ten hours.  While he had hated being forced to rub the feet of his giant daughter, he was still fascinated by the idea of using it.  And the idea that of his wife as a titaness playing with his tiny body….

“I’ll get your bath started!” Victor said, rushing into the bathroom and starting the hot water.

With an excitement racing through both of their veins, Carrie walked into Marie’s room closely followed by a now naked Victor.  “Alright, reach for the sky,” Carrie teased, pointing the shrink ray at her husband. 

Playing along, Victor held his arms up into the air as he watched the timer count down.  His heart racing seeing the timer tick down towards zero.  Once it did that painless, silent blue beam fired, striking his body.  When nothing happened at first, he shrugged.  “What the hell?  Is it broken?” he said in confusion.

“Just wait,” Carrie smiled.  Along with many other details of the shrink ray, Carrie had figured out that the shrinking was delayed.  After thirty seconds, she watched as her husband instantly shrunk before her eyes. 

Reaching down towards the floor, Carrie gently picked up Victor’s body between her fingers.  “GOTCHA!” she giggled, rolling his near weightless body back into the palm of her hand. “YOU ALRIGHT DOWN THERE?”

It took Victor a minute to get his bearings but he managed to wave up to his now giant wife and tried his best to give her a thumbs up. 

“I’LL TAKE THAT AS A YES!” she laughed.  She turned towards the shrink ray and checked the settings.  ‘An eighth of an inch?  Wow he’s small’, she thought to herself. 

“WELL, I FEEL LIKE I COULD USE A BATH.  CARE TO JOIN ME, LITTLE GUY?”

“Absolutely!  Let’s do it!” Victor shouted, unable to contain his excitement.  He wasn’t even sure if she could hear him, but she knew he was totally committed to this.

“GOOD, YOU’RE STUCK THIS WAY FOR THE NEXT TWO HOURS,” she laughed aloud. Vic was unsure of how to feel about this.  On one hand, he was still very hesitant to be stuck tiny for any amount of time.  His fate really would be in his wife’s hands.  On the other hand, at least it wasn’t going to be for ten hours stuck to his daughter’s sweaty feet.

Entering the bathroom, Carrie posaw the tub was starting about halfway full.  She gently placed Victor down on the white acrylic ledge of the tub.  “HEY!  YOU FORGOT TO ADD MY BUBBLE BATH!” she said, moderately annoyed, standing there with her hands on her hips.  “GUESS, I’VE GOTTA DO THIS MYSELF,” she mumbled, grabbing her bubble bath and pouring the lavender scented liquid into the tub. Bubbles instantly started to form as form as the tub continued to fill up.

While Victor watched the filling tub, his wife’s seductive voice rang through his head. “UHHH BABY, YOU’RE NOT WATCHING ME?”  Turning his head, Victor’s jaw dropped watching the goliath being that was his wife stripping out of her clothes. The massive woman dropped her underwear, before removing her bra, exposing her enormous C-Cup breasts.  “DO I LOOK SEXY?” she teased, tightly clutching her chest.  She turned and shook her ass back and forth a few times. 

Kneeling down, Carrie smiled and licked her lips.  Her brown eyes studied her husbands tiny form, even able to notice his rock-hard erection at his eighth-inch size.  “COME HERE,” she demanded, snatching her husband up in her grasp.  She brought him to her face, planting a massive, wet kiss which engulfed his entire body.  Extending her giant tongue, she started to drag his body against it until he was completely soaked. 

Standing back up, Carrie lowered Victor’s puny form down to her much larger vagina and pressed his body against her lips for several seconds. She moaned before pulling him away, smirking as his tiny body was no longer dry.  “OOPS, DID I DO THAT?” she laughed, placing him back down on the ledge.  “YOU’RE REALLY GONNA NEED TO CLEAN UP NOW.”

Turning the water off for the tub, Carrie gathered her clothing and started to walk out of the bathroom.  “BE RIGHT BACK,” she winked, before walking down the hallway.  She tossed the clothes onto her bed in a heap, before making a quick stop in Marie’s room.  She just wanted to double check the shrink ray real quick. “Can’t be too careful,” she whispered to herself.

Glancing at the settings, she confirmed that the device had been set for two hours.  She wasn’t really sure what would’ve happened if she was playing around with Victor and the time expired.  Would he grow in her body causing her to explode.  “Yeah, don’t want to find out,” she laughed, turning to exit the room.

What Carrie was unaware of was that she accidentally activated the shrink ray once more. The device came to life and fired, striking her right in the back as she left the room.  She didn’t feel a thing.

Re-entering the bathroom, Carrie’s eyes locked onto her tiny husband.  “MISS ME?” she laughed. She stood in the middle of the rug on the bathroom floor with her hands on her hips. She absolutely loved the feeling she had of towering over shrunken people. It was really addicting.

“NOW WHAT TO DO WITH….” she said, before the colossal woman diminished right there on the bathroom floor.

Victor just stood there, naked on the ledge of the tub, barely able to believe his eyes. “Ca…Carrie?!” he shouted, not knowing what to think.  He was able to put it together that his beloved wife had someone shrunken too, but now what?  “How much time is left?” Vic mumbled to nobody.  Carrie said it was a two hour shrinkage.  “Crap, what’s it been, five minutes?” Vic said in annoyance, throwing his arms up in the air.  He was stuck on the bathtub, 18 inches off the ground, at the height of an eighth-inch. 

“Oh god, that’s far,” he mumbled, backing away from the edge.

“Ugh, what the hell?!” Carrie shouted in frustration, looking around the now titanic bathroom.  Having only been shrunken twice before and not for a while, it was not something she was at all used to.  “Shit, this wasn’t supposed to happen!” she yelled.  Looking up towards the bathtub, she could see the distant figure of her husband, now the same size as her, stranded atop the bathtub.  “Honey are you okay?” she screamed, though she was too small and he was too far for her to be heard.

There was one noise that both Carrie and Victor heard despite their tiny sizes.  It was the garage door closing.  Then the door connecting the garage to the house opening and closing.  Then footsteps rhythmically walking up the stairs.  Then a voice shouting out “HELLO?  MOM?  DAD?  ANYONE HOME?”

Carre’s blood went cold hearing this.  She knew instantly that it was Marie.  “No, she should be at her own apartment,” Carrie whispered in a panic. 

Walking down the hallway, Marie’s footsteps grew louder and louder.  Soon enough, her monstrous form was now standing in the doorway, staring in the bathroom in confusion.  “Wait, why is the bathtub full?” she mumbled to herself, unaware that both of her tiny parents could hear every word she said.  “MOM ARE YOU AROUND?” she shouted again.  Still not getting a response, Marie just shrugged.  “NO USE IN WASTING THIS WATER,” Marie said with a laugh, entering the bathroom and closing the door behind her.

Seeing her mountainous daughter close the door to the bathroom, Carrie began to freak out watching her daughter’s giant feet slam on the ground hear her. It was only by sheer luck that Carrie’s tiny body had not ended up under Marie’s giant right foot, as it struck the cold bathroom tile near her with a loud “THWACK!”  The impact knocked Carrie down onto her ass. 

“Oh my god,” Carrie whispered under her breath. “She’s massive!” A shadow stretched back over Carrie and she looked up in alarm.  It was Marie’s other foot.  Carrie screamed as Marie’s foot descended down towards her. She urgently ran and dove to avoid the foot of her unaware daughter.  While Marie didn’t quite have the size 16 feet that her mom did, she was still clearly related with feet that were quite large.  Dan often teased her that he would hate to be an ant around her….and this was before he knew about her shrink ray.

While she had no idea why there was a nice, fresh, hot bath already prepared, Marie wasn’t one to complain about it. She just assumed her mom ran this for her as a nice gesture. Maybe it was a gesture of apology after her mom had entrapped Marie’s shrunken body in her disgusting sock a few days ago. 

Stripping out of her clothes, Marie dropped them in a pile beneath her on the bathroom floor and began to walk towards the tub. Everything hit the bathroom floor:  her purple t-shirt, her bra, her pair of tight jean shorts, and the pink pair of underwear she was wearing.  The avalanche of clothing landed all around her miniscule mother, with that pair of underwear landing directly on top of Carrie. Carrie could only scream and struggle with the giant, sweaty piece of fabric landed atop of her, trapping her beneath it.

As the giant woman stood right before the tub, she lifted one giant leg and placed a foot into the hot water.  She gasped for a second, caught off guard by just how high the temperature was. She held her foot in the tub for nearly a full minute, allowing her body to adjust to the temperature.

While Marie stood there with one leg in the tub and one leg out, she was completely unaware of her ant-sized father beneath her.  Victor couldn’t have felt more uncomfortable.  He was stuck there, staring up at his goddess of a daughter.  He had absolutely hated being shrunken and forced to rub his daughter’s giant feet before.  Now he was equally tiny and helpless, and was looking right up at her giant vagina. 

Fully stepping into the bathtub, Marie squatted down and was able to settle herself in the hot water.  The waves washed back and forth over her body, covering her skin in a layer of lavender-scented bubbles. “AHHHHH, THAT’S NICE,” she said, closing her eyes and sinking back into the tub, submerging herself as best she could.

Vic was at a loss, debating what to do next. If he wanted to, be could walk along the ledge of the tub and get to Marie’s head.  She was resting her head in a way where he was sure he could get to her ear if he tried hard enough.  It seemed like a feasible plan, but Victor just couldn’t bring himself to do it.  He tried to convince himself that it was because of the level of danger.  The ledge was clearly slippery, so there was a chance he could either fall into the tub and drown, or slip the other way and fall off the ledge to his doom. There was also no guarantee Marie would recognize him.  What if she thought he was a bug? 

In reality, Vic was just too uncomfortable to go through with this.  Being shrunken and naked all the way down at ant size, right next to his giant “little girl” was just too weird for him.  Especially with her being naked.  This was just too much. 

“Screw it, I’ve got less than two hours left,” Victor said, walking to the ceramic tile wall and sitting down, leaning against it.  “I can wait.”  Vic shut his eyes, trying his best not to think about where he currently was, or that his giant of a daughter was naked just inches away from him.

There was one big flaw in Victor’s plan:  Marie’s giant feet.  While Marie was laying back with her eyes closed, she stretched out her legs, with her feet sticking out of the water.  This caught Victor’s attention, and he did his best to back up but soon realized he had nowhere left to go.  He was caught between the ceramic wall, and Marie’s mammoth feet.

Flexing her toes, Marie casually brought her foot down, barely touching the wall. “Marie stop!” Victor screamed in terror, as his tiny body was inadvertently grabbed between Marie’s two biggest toes as she did this. Casually squeezing her toes again, the fleshy appendages tightly gripped Victor’s body, causing him to wheeze as all the air was pressed out of his lungs. “Please!  You’re gonna crush me!” the tiny man wailed.

Just as Vic thought his body would burst between his daughter’s toes, Marie’s gripped relinquished. At least enough for the tiny man to catch his breath. Looking around at his surroundings, he decided to try and wriggle his way free. Placing his hands on one of Marie’s nicely pedicured, purple toenails, Vic tried and failed to pull his way up on top of her foot.

Marie felt the slightest of irritations on her foot, but didn’t bother to look at it. She assumed it was just drops of water running down her toes. With a sigh, she lowered both of her feet back into the tub, below the water’s surface.

All of this seemed to be happening in slow motion for Victor.  Seeing Marie lowering her feet back into the water, Victor had no intention of still being stuck between her toes.  That would be a sure fire way to drown, which was not on his to do list. As Marie’s foot hit the water, the heat caused her toes to relax just enough. Victor knew this might be his only opportunity, and leapt for his life from her toes into the bubbly, warm water below.

Re-surfacing in the warm, soapy water, Victor began to tread water as if his life depended on it.  He nearly coughed up a lung spitting out the water, causing even more pain in his chest.  Looking up, he saw Marie’s giant body still slumped against the other wall of the tub. He felt nauseous seeing his daughter’s giant breasts and perky nipples, especially knowing he could be pulverized underneath them.

As much as he hated being so insignificant next to his giant, naked daughter, he knew he definitely needed her help now.  Victor was a strong swimmer, but there was no chance he would be able to tread water for the remaining time until he grew back.  “Well, I guess I’ll try to get to her stomach,” he sighed to himself, knowing that was both a reachable goal and probably his least perverted option. 

Taking as deep a breath as he could muster, Vic began to swim towards the landmass that was Marie’s torso.  He used powerful, overhand strokes as he kicked through the hot bath. He did his best to keep his eyes closed, as the water was soapier than normal and very irritating.

After what felt like an eternity, Vic stopped to catch his breath. The eighth-of-an-inch man was exhausted, and doing all he could to tread water while not tiring himself out more.  “Hell yeah, making great time,” Vic laughed to himself. Ahead of him he could see Marie’s well-toned stomach, just below her belly button.  Past that were her giant breasts which Victor really did not want to think about.

Then Victor looked to his left and right.  Massive fleshy walls jutted out of the water. “Are those her….thighs?” Victor said.  A dreadful thought crept into his mind.  “Wait, where exactly….” His voice trailed off as he mustered the courage to look down.  He wished he hadn’t, as just beneath the surface of the water, barely out of reach from his tiny, kicking legs, was a vagina the equivalent of a massive cave. Despite how repulsed he was, Vic was unable to take his eyes away from it. The massive, pink, engorged lips seemed like they were just waiting for him to get a little closer.

That thought sent a chill down Victor’s spine and sent him into overdrive. He had no intentions of being lost within anyone’s vagina, let alone his daughter of all people. “Okay, second wind!” he shouted, before starting to swim forward once more.

It wasn’t long before Vic felt the soft, smooth skin of Marie’s abdomen underneath him. “Finally!” he shouted in triumph, collapsing on the skin just beneath her belly button. He didn’t dare look behind him, not wanting to see any more of Marie’s crotch or pubic hair than he needed to. Instead, he focused on moving forward.  But for a minute, he just needed to catch his breath.  He placed his head down on the soft skin while laying on his stomach, slowly re-gaining his strength. With each breath that Marie took, Victor could feel the ground beneath him slowly rising and falling.

“Okay, we got this,” Victor laughed to himself, pulling himself up to his feet.  He started to bear crawl up the slope that was Marie’s midsection, as the combination of the slippery ground and the angle Marie was sitting would’ve made walking up normally impossible. 

Approaching Marie’s giant belly button, Vic started to pull his way up, using the entry as a hand-hole.  As he continued to pull himself up, Marie moved just a little bit.  “Wait whoa!” Victor shouted, tumbling down and landing on his back.  Seeing stars, the tiny man sat up and looked around. “God dammit,” he whispered, looking around the at the deep pit he had fallen into.  “Am I really in her fucking belly button?!”

It was true. Victor was currently trapped within the dark confines of his only daughter’s belly button.  Marie’s belly button was unusually deep, nearly two or three times his height.  It might have been possible for Victor to climb out, if Marie’s skin wasn’t slippery from the water and bubble bath.

“Shit,” Victor said, throwing his hands up with an exasperated sigh.  “Guess I’m waiting in here now….”  Victor started to slouch down but stopped.  He had enough and wasn’t just going to wait for fate to give him a break.  “Hey Marie!  Let me out of here!” the tiny Victor screamed, standing up and starting to pound on the fleshy walls lining the interior of her belly button. He was determined to get her attention somehow.

Maybe Marie had actually noticed the slight, annoying sensation on her abdomen. She shifted her body just a bit, the warm water engulfing her body.

Victor looked up and panicked as water started to flow into the chasm he was trapped in.  His panic was almost instantly relieved.  The water swept over him, completely covering Marie’s stomach. Holding his breath, Victor took his opportunity to swim out of Marie’s belly button.  He wasn’t exactly sure where he was going, but he was just relieved when he broke the surface and gasped, inhaling as much air as he possibly could.

As Victor’s tiny head popped up above the water, he was battered by waves coming from both directions. Marie’s movements had caused chaos in the tub, and the waves slamming into Vic had sent him back under the water upside down.  After righting himself, he soon felt what he knew was Marie’s skin under his feet.  Despite the water and soap in his eyes, Vic hauled himself onto the solid ground and dropped to his hands and knees, struggling to catch his breath.

After several seconds of coughing up soapy water and rubbing his eyes, he started to look around. This terrain he was sprawled out on was much pinker and firmer than the rest of Marie’s skin.  Realization began to sink in.  Victor’s head whipped back and forth as he took in his surroundings.  “Oh no,” he mumbled, as it hit him link a ton of bricks that he was on his daughter’s massive areola, directly above her nipple.

Vic’s mind went into panic mode. While it wasn’t as bad as being stranded on her crotch, this was still just way too weird for him. Stumbling to his feet, Vic just wanted to get out of here now. His first thought was to continue up Marie’s breast towards her face.  From there he could hopefully get her attention and stay safe for whatever remaining time he had left before he grew back. 

This was easier said than done. As Vic tried to get his balance back on his feet, he almost immediately slipped and fell tumbling backwards.  He soon realized he was laying against something pink, fleshy, and protruding from his daughter’s chest.

Marie’s eyes opened quickly and she emitted a barely noticeable (to her) gasp.  In the middle of her relaxing soak in the bathtub, she had just felt something stimulate her right nipple.  Glancing down, she was surprised to see the tiny form of a shrunken person sprawled out against her nipple.  Surprised, but not hating.

“HI BABY, WHAT’RE YOU DOING DOWN THERE?” Marie giggled, her giant eyes focused in on the tiny body struggling to gain it’s footing.

Victor was caught completely off guard by this.  His jaw dropped as he found himself staring up at the giant eyes of his daughter. “Marie…I’m sorry!” he stuttered out, not knowing what else to say. “I didn’t mean…I just…I really need some help!”

With a grin, Marie exhaled, blowing cool air over the tiny, naked man on her tit. “I DIDN’T EVEN HEAR YOU COME IN,” Marie giggled, clearly enamored with this tiny man on her chest.  “THIS IS SUCH A NICE SURPRISE, DAN!” she laughed.

Trying to wrap his head around what his daughter was saying, Vic froze.  “Dan?” he muttered, hearing the name of her daughter’s boyfriend. “Why the hell does she think I’m Dan?”

Closing her eyes momentarily, Marie looked back down at her father and bit her lower lip seductively.  “MMMM, ALL THOSE FANTASIES YOU TOLD ME ABOUT WANTING TO TRY WITH THE SHRINK RAY!  YOU REALLY DID WANT TO SHRINK AND TAKE A BATH WITH ME!”

A cold chill ran down Victor’s spine.  This was bad.  Not only was he caught red-handed on his daughter’s giant nipple and she had mistaken his body for that of her boyfriend, but now he was hearing this was something the two of them had already discussed.  Was Marie…into this?!

“Okay Marie, I need you to listen,” Victor shouted as loud as he could.  “Your mom and I are shrunk and need your heeeeelllll….” His voice trailed off, as he was caught off guard, plucked high into the air between his daughter’s fingers. 

“MMMMMM, THIS IS GONNA BE SOOOOO NICE,” the giant woman cooed, rolling her tiny “lover” between her fingers. She lowered him back down towards her perky, erect nipple and began forcefully pressing his tiny body against it.

Desperate not to get crushed, Victor shouted and tried to squirm his way free from his daughter’s grasp. Unfortunately for Vic, each pathetic movement he made only stimulated Marie more, making her nipple even larger.

“OOOOHHHHH THAT FEELS SO GOOD, DANNY,” she said, tilting her head back once more and closing her eyes.  While her left hand held her poor father in place, threatening to crush him, her right hand had vanished beneath the surface of the water.  The giant woman began to gently stroke her throbbing pussy underneath the water’s surface.

Opening her eyes and zeroing in on her “boyfriend” once more, Marie has having a harder and harder time controlling herself and her urges.  “MMMM, COME HERE, BABY,” she said, reaching down and plucking Victor’s tiny body into the air.

Victor gasped, momentarily having the crushing grip of his daughter relieved and filling his lungs with air, only to be brought high into their sky between her giant fingers.  He was held out in front of his daughter’s giant face. He could only watch, too intimidated to form words, as Marie’s giant nostrils twitched with each exhale.  Her giant eyeballs focused in on his miniscule body, pupils starting to dilating as they studied is tiny form. 

Without warning, Marie’s giant mouth started to open, revealing the dark cave inside, the rows of lethal white teeth, and the giant muscular, pink tongue twitching inside.  Saying nothing, Marie brought Victor’s tiny body closer towards his mouth, depositing his tiny body on that slimy tongue.

Vic landed with a bit of a splat on the giant tongue in the hot, steamy mouth. In a panic, he turned towards the entrance of this dark cavern. Seeing the light streaming in start to fade, his eyes widened realizing Marie was now closing her mouth.

Sealing her tiny father inside, Marie closed her eyes. She continued to stroke her pussy, her fingers stroking more and more vigorously. She started to begin to suck on the shrunken body inside of her mouth.

With the hot breath washing back and forth over his body, Victor struggled to his feet in the pitch blackness, only to be flicked backwards by the massive tongue. Landing face first in a pool of his own daughter’s sticky saliva, Vic nearly gagged wiping this wretched liquid off of his face. He then felt the fluid starting to trickle through his fingers towards the back of Marie’s throat.

“Wait, what the hell?” he whispered, feeling more of the saliva drifting back that way. He then felt his own body starting to slide towards the abyss that was the back of Marie’s throat.  It was very slow, but he was definitely sliding.

Not really focusing on her surroundings, Marie failed to realized that in her naughty fun, she was now tilting her head. She moaned once more, this time rattling the tiny body inside of her mouth. 

“Marie please don’t eat me!” the tiny man screamed, as he desperately tried to crawl and claw along her tongue towards the entrance of Marie’s mouth. The last thing he needed right now was to slide down the chasm that was his daughter’s throat.

Feeling the tiny body struggling within her maw, Marie instinctively lifted her tongue. Victor shouted in surprise, as he could not see what was happening inside the mouth. All he knew was that he was currently pinned between the fat, fleshy tongue and the roof of Marie’s mouth.

Letting out a small giggle as she felt the tiny human’s movement’s against the ticklish roof of her mouth, Marie smiled, continuing to suck on her tiny prize. Her loins were screaming at her right now. She wanted more sensual fun and she wanted it now.

Puckering her lips, Marie stopped sucking on Victor’s tiny body. The tiny man had very little time to catch his breath though. Taking a deep inhale, Marie soon spat the shrunken person out of her mouth with a loud “PTOWEEE!”

Screaming as if he was shot out of a cannon, Victor’s eyes didn’t even have a chance to adjust to the light outside Marie’s jaws as he plummeted downward. The tiny man landed in the warm water of the tub with a splash, vanishing below the surface.

Within seconds, the shrunken father bobbed back up, treading water once more and struggling to catch his breath. The tiny man took a split second to stop treading water and wipe his eyes. He was met with a terrifying visual of Marie looking down, right at him. 

The water started to stream away from Victor’s tiny body, as he soon felt some type of land beneath his bare feet.  As Marie’s body started to re-surface above the water, Vic fell down to his hands and knees.  He glanced down and saw how pink the ground below him was.  His blood went cold.  A very familiar smell assaulted his nostrils and he instantly wanted to vomit.  His tiny body was currently on Marie’s vaginal lips.

“THAT’S RIGHT DAN,” the giant woman giggled, watching the tiny man struggle and fail to regain his footing.  “JUST LIKE WE TALKED ABOUT.  I WANT YOU TO START RUBBING MY CLIT!”

Her words cut through Victor like a knife.  Turning around his stomach leapt into his throat as he came face to face with his daughter’s clitoris.  It dwarfed Victor’s shrunken body. 

“NEED SOME HELP, LITTLE GUY,” the giant woman teased, lowering two fingers down past Victor. He saw them partially disappear from view, deep into her womanhood.  That nauseating sound of macaroni and cheese being stirred was now audible.  Victor just stood there, ashamed and embarrassed as his daughter’s fingers retracted, much wetter and stickier than when they had just entered her vagina.

“Hell no, not this!” Victor shouted to himself. He knew it was critical to get Marie’s attention now.  He wanted absolutely no part in whatever this was about to become.  The tiny man began crossing and un-crossing his arms, like an umpire calling a runner safe. He could see the expression on Marie’s face change, and he just prayed it was for the better.

“UGH, ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW BABY?!” his daughter spat out, clearly audibly annoyed. “THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED, DON’T YOU REMEMBER?!”  The massive woman sat in the tub for a moment, growing more and more irritated that her shrunken “lover” was not cooperating.  Was he chickening out?  Having second thoughts?  Either way, Marie decided that this was not acceptable. 

“LOOK,” she said, reaching down and gripping Victor’s delicate body between her fingers, now much more forceful than before.  “I’M REALLY FUCKING CLOSE TO CUMMING, AND I’M GONNA CUM” she insisted.  Victor felt as if his ears were bleeding hearing his little girl talking like this to him.  “YOU’RE GONNA BE A GOOD BOYFRIEND AND MASSAGE MY CLIT.  OR ELSE!”

There was a pause as the giantess licked her lips, studying her tiny prize.  “OR ELSE I’M STICKING YOU UP MY FAT ASS!” 

Victor froze.  Marie held him in the air just long enough for him to shout, “What?!” before the giant woman brought her hand under the surface of the water once more.  Through squinted eyes, Victor could see that Marie was bringing him past her vagina, towards her giant ass cheeks. His body flailed around as she loosened her grip, seemingly taunting him and playing this him.  At one point she even pressed his body against her asshole.  Head first.

Victor started screaming at this, and was relieved when Marie instantly brought him back up to the surface.  Able to take a breath, Vic was hoisted into the air once more, and dropped unceremoniously down on his daughter’s crotch. 

He could see the giant, manicured fingers pumping in and out in a repetitive motion. “OH GOD I’M SO FUCKING CLOSE,” she said watching the defeated Vic walk towards her giant clit.  She bit her lip and moaned watching the tiny guy’s arms extended and begin to massage the giant sex organ.  “FUCK YES,” she whispered.  It probably lasted only thirty more seconds of Marie moaning, thrusting, and fingering, while Vic just rubbed and was splashed in the face with his daughter’s sexual juices, but it may as well have lasted a lifetime for Vic.

“HOLY SHIT,” Marie exhaled, sinking back into the bathtub and picking up the tiny man, before dropping him right on her exposed nipple.

Vic didn’t even know what to think right now.  His daughter had just used him as a sex toy against his will.  How the hell was their relationship ever going to be the same?  How would he even ask for her help getting back to normal.

Just then, a loud *DING* echoed throughout the bathroom.  Both Vic and Marie looked over to see her cell phone resting on the toilet.  Drying her hand off on a nearby hand towel, Marie reached over and picked up the phone, seeing a message from “DANNY” on it.  “OH, DO YOU HAVE YOUR PHONE DOWN THERE SOMEWHERE?” she teased, poking the tiny man and pressing him against her nipple once more.

Vic watched as his daughter read the message.  Her look of giddiness and excitement was replaced by one of confusion. 

Marie started to read the message out loud.  “HI HONEY, JUST GOT HOME.  WANT ME TO START DINNER?  LOVE YOU!” the giantess said.  Vic saw her hand start to shake and she set the phone back down on the toilet seat lid.

“BUT WE JUST….” she said aloud, her voice starting to tail off.  Reaching down, she plucked up the tiny man between two fingers.  The closer she brought him to her eye, the more and more her heart started to sink.  The man was clearly not Dan, and he was doing all he could to cover his face.  Nevertheless, Marie was able to deduce the tiny man’s identity rather quickly.

“D…dad…?” she whispered, now horrified at herself.  She wanted to scream.  She wanted to faint.  She wanted to vomit.  The giant woman began to hyperventilate, realizing what she had just done with her shrunken father.  “I…I’M S….I’M SO SORRY!” she screamed, tears now forming in her eyes as she nearly deafened her tiny father.  Unable to control herself, Marie placed her tiny dad on the toilet seat lid near her phone and leapt up out of the tub, grabbing a towel and rushing to her room. 

After about ten minutes had passed, the giant woman returned to the bathroom and grabbed her clothes, including the underwear that her mother was still trapped inside of.  “I’m so sorry dad, I didn’t know it was you!” she explained, her face as red as a tomato.

Both Marie and Victor were unaware that the underwear Carrie had just slid her legs into contained another shrunken family member, and that Marie’s own mom was now pressed against Marie’s not-yet-dried left buttcheek.

Reaching down, Marie lifted up her tiny naked father, much more gently this time.  She brought him to her face and gave him a massive kiss.  “CAN YOU EVER FORGIVE ME?” she asked, carrying him to her bedroom and depositing him on top of her bed.

She couldn’t hear his response, but it wouldn’t change anything.  She still felt disgusting, and wanted to leave right now.  “HERE, I JUST CHECKED THE SHRINK RAY AND IT SAYS YOU’VE ONLY GOT A FEW MINUTES LEFT,” she explained.  She was curious why he had shrunken himself in the first place, but was still too ashamed and hating herself at the moment to pry for details. 

“I’M GONNA LEAVE FOR NOW, YOU PROBABLY DON’T WANT ME HERE,” the giant woman said, starting to back out of the room.  Truth be told, this was more for her mental health, not his.  “I UMMM…I’LL COME BY TOMORROW OR SOMETHING,” she said, still refusing to break eye contact.  “BUT YOU’LL GROW BACK IN A FEW.  BYE!” the giant woman couldn’t run out of the room fast enough.

“Wait Marie no!” the tiny Victor screamed.  “Wait till I grow back!  And we still need to find your mother!”

As Marie ran out of the house, each stride she took pulled her mother further and further in between her giant sweaty ass cheeks, all while Carrie wailed for help.

Chapter End Notes:

--

Hope you enjoyed!  More in the Model City Saga to come....