- Text Size +
Story Notes:

On the edge of the city...

The unrelenting Sun pummeled the arid landscape. On the outskirts of the big city, the quiet homestead tried to maintain a farm. But with so much heat the dry sandy clay soil had been far too hostile for the vegetables and flowers. Scarlet looked on with tremendous disappointment at the struggling vegetation. Her husband approached and put a hand on her shoulder.



“It's okay love, we're trying our best but if it's not meant to be, it just isn't meant to be.”



“I know. I just really thought we could make a go of it, you know? Not even using coffee grounds for fertilizer seemed to help.” Sighing before taking a long sip from her steaming coffee cup. Roughly the size of a soup bowl, the blonde woman really loved her brew. An old-fashioned doorbell chime signaled potential company.



“Oh my, I wonder whoever that could be?” Jeff said sarcastically and wandered back into their open-layout home. Still drinking coffee in casual clothes, she stood stoic. Using a hand she made a visor above her eyes and looked up at the brilliant blue sky. Maybe they needed some natural rain as opposed to water from the city? If that was the case, the poor garden would be waiting an awful long time.



“Hey! Look what I found!” Jeff exclaimed. He waddled back to the porch with a heavy yellow and green bag. Awkwardly carrying the plastic pouch, Scarlet recognized fertilizer when she saw it.



“What is this babe? 'Blow up,' brand new from Miracle Grow?”



“Yeah it had some pretty decent reviews, so I thought we could give it a shot. It was a little pricey... but anything's worth it for my honey,” he said setting it down while his wife approached.



“Oh you. You are so thoughtful.” She embraced him and they held each other tight for a long while. Her hand drifted down his back to his butt and gave it a playful squeeze.



“Hey, somebody's feeling a little frisky... Tell you what? Let's get this fertilizer spread, and then maybe... You know...”



“Mmmmm... I think I would like that a lot.” The instructions stated to mix with water and apply directly to the root systems. They did so with extra care. However not enough to avoid some of it falling into her coffee cup while they handled it... But even worse failing to read the warning at the bottom of the bag. 'Disastrous results may occur if mixed with coffee beans.' Once they finished spreading the concoction, Jeff headed inside and Scarlet finished her coffee peering at the garden.



“Ahhhh... I really hope that does something.” An odd rattling sound found its way to her ears. Tilting her head curiously, a motion was coming from the garden. So subtle, and unable to comprehend what she saw at first. But then it became abundantly clear. The plants were vibrating vigorously, then all that once a different change occurred. With sounds like the smallest firecrackers, each of them rocketed upward with alarming speed. The garden grew phenomenally fast. The vegetables found themselves 10 feet... no, 25 feet.... make that 50 feet tall! The flowers blossomed brightly as they expanded into tree-like proportions in less than a few seconds. With dismay at the impossible sight, Scarlet ran back inside. Heartbeat racing, she called out wildly for her husband.



“Babe! Babe! Something's wrong with the garden! It's... it's...” She continued stammering. Bolting out of the kitchen to meet her in the living room, Jeff called out frantically.



“Honey! Honey, what's wrong? What do you mean? What on earth is wrong with the garden?” About to answer but got interrupted when she doubled over. A sharp pain shot from her stomach. Letting out a groan caused her husband to become even more panicked. “Are you okay? What's going on?” They both saw her body begin to tremble, arms and hands shaking when she brought them up. Eyes popping open finding each other's, they shared a brief glance before the impossible happened. Scarlet erupted in size. Expanding with incredible intensity, her clothes didn't rip off. They simply became ribbons of confetti, scattering away. Losing balance before her head hit the cathedral-style ceiling, the entire house shook when a large kneecap slammed into the floor. The other followed suit as Scarlet's head slammed into the ceiling.



“Ahhhh!” She cried in anguish. In less than a second, her whole body filled the room.



“Honey! You're... You're blowing up!” His words were replaced by aggressive cracking sounds. Her back met the ceiling and feet demolished a wall like it wasn't even there. Feet and rear toppling most of their house outward, she stared at her shrinking husband in disbelief. Hunched over and now bigger than the house it used to live in, Scarlet's body collapsed walls and lifted the roof skyward. Had it not been for the beautiful chest above and those lovely thighs on either side, Jeff could have been in some real danger. Perhaps he still was, because for some unknown reason, Scarlet plucked him. He tumbled into the middle of her hand while she attempted to stand up. Easily rising from the wreckage, half of the house fell off of her like it weighed nothing. Extending to her standing height, the growth never ceased. 100 feet... 250 feet... In such a small moment, she got immensely big.



Not even having time to react to the start of the growth, it came to a halt. Her ascension complete, but the sounds of calamity continued. Her colossal feet pushed over nearby houses and some of the huge plants that were minuscule now. Combing the destruction below, the giantess then raised her vision toward the horizon. The vast desert sprawled out in every direction. Yet, the city now looked closer than ever. Blinking in disbelief, the realization that she was taller than every building present only added to the bewilderment. The blonde finally thought to look back to her tiny husband standing in a massive palm. Arms waving madly, he attempted to shout at her. But the colossal woman's ears were too far away. She loomed in with an attempt to correct this problem but a new one happened first.



Along with all the other mess, the foundation of their house had cracked in several locations. Breaks in subterranean lines and water mains appeared because of the newfound monumental weight above. A slurry of coffee grounds, ghosts of a thousand cups of coffee, and a still mostly full bag of fertilizer mixed together. The cold reached her soles as the cocktail kissed the giantess. The vibrations ran up her legs, past her hips, rising even higher still. Vision shaky, Scarlet glared at the concrete jungle. All the problems it had offered, but now taking a chance at a garden away from her was the final straw. Fingers slowly closed around the tiny husband, and he screamed even more. Growing with every step toward downtown, a mighty voice boomed.



“All of this has given me nothing but grief... So I think it's time... I return the favor...”



Chapter End Notes:

There are pictures to go along with many of these stories on DA: https://www.deviantart.com/slogro 

Some are Audio stories on YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPamEokNHk5XqlnSSGD0LhA 

Wanna help me get more stories out? trust me, there are a lot... https://ko-fi.com/slogro  Thanks!