- Text Size +
Story Notes:
The commissioner of this story preferred to remain anonymous, but they are a big fan of "Familiar" and wanted more Werewolf stuff, scent kink, and butt stuff. That's what you can expect with this one, hope you enjoy!

Brandy grinned as she felt the cool morning breeze through her dark hair, the sound of the rolling wheels of her skateboard like music to her ears as she rode through the college campus. With a deft flip she brought the board down on a handrail, grinding along it and balancing easily, dismounting back to the pavement in a smooth motion that would have made a professional jealous.

Skating, along with most sports, and anything else that required hand eye coordination, came easy to Brandy, who had been a werewolf since her freshman year of high school. Even when in her normal human form under the light of the sun, she was quicker, stronger, more aware of her surroundings than most people.

As she moved through campus, she lifted her board up, skidding it along the top of a bench in a motion that startled other college students.

“Watch it!” someone shouted.

“AWOO!” she howled with a laugh, zipping along towards her class with her backpack over her shoulder.

Suddenly she stopped, nearly tripping over her skateboard as she smelled something on the wind, something new. She growled under her breath, trying to determine the source of the scent, there was someone else like her, no two someone else’s…

She felt the hair on the back of her neck raise, Who the hell is on my turf? She wondered angrily. She sniffed the air again; That’s a sweet scent… recently turned maybe? Pack betas definitely… She pulled out her phone and glanced at the time, swearing under her breath. Class can wait, she thought irritably. It was never a good idea to let rogue magical creatures run around on your turf unchecked.

“I can’t believe this is happening,” Janet wailed, looking at the faded bite mark on her wrist.

“C-Calm down,” Tad said, pawing through the library book hurriedly, wincing as he saw the mark on his own wrist, “There’s probably a perfectly logical explanation!”

Janet scowled, flicking her bleach blonde hair over her ear as she glanced around, making sure nobody was near the small corner table they’d picked, “We’re cursed Tad! We’re… We’re…”

“We are not werewolves, werewolves don’t exist!” Tad snapped. He adjusted his glasses a moment, blinking at how blurry his vision had gotten… With a scowl he took them off, his heart skipping a beat as he realized how much clearer the text had become.

Janet noticed, gulping nervously, “Y-Your eyes, they’re fixed, aren’t they?”

“Yeah,” Tad whispered in awe. He looked down at his arms a moment, flexing slowly. He had always been a more bookish sort. He hadn’t been near a gym since high school PE, but he’d been shocked to see the faint outlines of muscle coming in in the mirror that morning. “Okay, we’re definitely changing… but we can’t prove it was from the… the…”

“It was the bites Tad,” Janet said firmly, crossing her arms, “We got bitten by a werewolf! We need to start making plans for the full moon, you know, in case we can’t control ourselves…”

“Can’t control ourselves?” Tad asked curiously

“Like in the movies!” Janet exclaimed, “I don’t want to wake up the next day and find out I ate a bunch of people!” She buried her head in her hands, “My life is over… how the hell am I supposed to go to parties or get a boyfriend if I’m sprouting hair and fangs every month!?”

Tad frowned, feeling a pang of jealousy at the mention of a boyfriend, but didn’t say anything. He and Janet had been friends since high school, just friends, a status he’d thought long about how to change…

“Hey,” he said, putting on a comforting smile, “we’re going to be fine, I’m sure this is just some weird virus or something.” He glanced down at the book on werewolves again, chewing his lip as he looked at the bestial creature howling at the moon. And if not… then who the hell knows?

A sudden scent wafted up into his nostrils, a rich earthy scent, like vanilla mixed with brown sugar, only muskier… Sexier. He blinked, unconsciously sniffing the air and searching for the source, the smell called to him somehow, inviting him as if it were a road map to exactly where he was supposed to be.

“You smell that?” Janet asked dreamily.

“Yeah,” Tad rasped, “it smells good…”

Brandy glanced around the library, hefting her board at her side as she unbuckled her helmet. She shook her head, letting her hair billow free as the sweat on her forehead started to cool and dry under the buildings air conditioning.

They’re here somewhere, she though, keeping alert as she stalked through the building. She glanced behind bookshelves, eyed various groups studying warily, and moved deeper inside. Finally she came to a small alcove in the mostly abandoned “Myths and Folklore” section. Bingo, she thought with a smug grin, eyeing up the boy and girl at the far table.

The pair had a light, almost fruity scent to her nose as she sat down, kicking her feet up on their table defiantly and giving them a cocky smirk. The girl had a fashionable pink top and skirt, along with a celebrity patch on her backpack. The boy looked like one of the eggheads from the engineering building, cute enough, but Brandy had always liked her men on the soft and shrimpy side anyways.

“Well?” she drawled, “What do you two have to say for yourselves?”

“W-Who are you?” Janet squeaked.

“Name’s Brandy,” she said, grinning.

Holy shit, Tad thought, his heart skipping a beat as the girl’s canines caught the light, her eyes suddenly yellow and gleaming. “Y-You’re a-“

“Don’t say the W-word out loud,” Brandy chuckled, “anyways this whole half of town is mine, who the hell are you two?”

“I’m Tad,” he said nervously, “This is my friend Janet…” he licked his lips, “Do you uh… do you…”

“Spit it out kid,” Brandy said, “I haven’t got all day.”

“Do you know what the hell is going on with us?” Janet asked miserably, “We got bit by something while walking home from class a few nights ago, and we’re uh… going through some stuff.”

Brandy raised an eyebrow, and her tone softened as she spoke, “Oh… shit, sorry…” she pulled her feet off the table and leaned in, “why don’t you guys just start from the beginning?”

Brandy sighed, rubbing her temples as the two finished their tale, “Yeah, sounds like someone nipped you and ran… That’s a really fucked up thing to do to someone, I’m sorry this happened to you guys.”

“So what now?” Tad asked, “is there a cure or something?”

“Ha!” Brandy laughed, “nope, you’re in this one for life, avoid silver from now on, that shit burns.”

“B-But my grandmother has this necklace I’m supposed to inherit-“ Janet stammered.

Brandy just shrugged, “Make it more of a display piece I guess, just wear gloves when she gives it to you.” She stood up, “Look, I’m pretty sure this bitch on the other side of town named Bella did this to you guys, she’s probably planning on showing up to claim you once you’ve fully transformed. You’ll be submissive betas in her pack or whatever.” She cracked her knuckles, “I’m going to go kick her ass for you guys though, so don’t worry. Anyways I’ll see you around.”

“W-Wait, you’re just going to leave us?” Janet asked incredulously.

Brandy raised an eyebrow, “Well yeah, what exactly should I do? Keep you guys?”

“Yes!” Tad said without thinking.

Brandy snorted, “Kinky, but I’m not sold.”

“No,” Tad scowled, “I mean… aren’t werewolves supposed to have packs or something?”

“Yeah!” Janet said eagerly, “We could help you jump the bitch that did this to us!”

“It’s real cute that you guys want revenge and all,” Brandy said with a shrug, “but pack stuff is a whole big thing, and I’m really more of a lone wolf.”

“Please,” Tad said, “we don’t know anything about any of this, we’ll probably just get killed by werewolf hunters or something if you don’t help us!”

“Werewolf hunters?” Brandy snorted, “I doubt the two of you would ever get their attention, but yeah I guess you’ve got a lot of new stuff to worry about now… You guys know how to spot a vampire, right?”

“Vampires are real!?” Tad exclaimed.

Brandy started laughing, “Okay, wow… Yeah, I guess you two are my betas now.”

“Betas?” Janet asked, a hint of an edge to her voice, “excuse me?”

“It’s going to be fun,” Brandy said with a grin, “and besides, you two have both wanted to fuck me since I sat down.”

“F-Fuck-“ Tad stammered.

“We’ll work it out,” she grinned, winking at Janet, who just blushed and looked away. Brandy caught a whiff of something sweet, something musky, coming from underneath Janet’s skirt, and she gave a low chuckle, almost a growl. Gotcha Barbie, she thought.

“Look,” Janet said, fighting to ignore how flushed her face was becoming, “this is all moving pretty fast…”

“Sorry but it kind of has to,” Brandy chuckled, getting up and walking around the table to them. “You two seem pretty natural to this role, like let’s be real, all those steamy thoughts you started having when I walked in here? That’s a sign you’re looking for a leader.”

“How did you know!?” Tad gasped, “can you read minds or something?”

“Fuck no,” Brandy said with a grin. She lifted her arms over her head a moment, lacing her fingers together on the top of her head. The smell of her sweat billowed out from her shirtsleeves, causing the pair of recently turned werewolves to blush as the pheromone laced odor filled their thoughts with steamy fantasies again. “You’re not human anymore,” Brandy explained. “You’re stronger, you’re faster, you’ve got a much keener sense of smell, but that also means you can pick up things like pheromones a lot easier, they’re going to affect you a lot more… A couple of subby types like you probably started daydreaming about kneeling in front of someone sexy as soon as you smelled me.” She reached over to her armpit and sniffed a moment, chuckling as she pulled away, “Damn, it’s hot today…”

“Fuck me,” Tad whispered, looking up at her, “J-Janet, what do you think?”

 Janet licked her lips, “I uh… guess college is a time for experimenting…”

“Yeah, let’s call it that,” Brandy smirked. She reached over to Tad’s notebook, scrawling her address across one of the pages. “I want you two to come to this address tonight, we’ll talk more.” She turned to go, picking up her skateboard, but she paused a moment. “Oh, and guys?” she turned back to them for one final moment, “That sweet smell you guys have? It gives me dirty thoughts too.”

The two watched her go, their eyes trailing her round athletic ass as she walked off with a cocky stride. Both were in stunned silence for a minute, then Janet huffed.

“Well? Are you going?”

“I mean…” Tad chewed his lip a moment, “It seems like the best way to jump into this whole wer- W-Word thing… If you don’t want this, I’ll go, see what all she knows, then pass it on to you.”

Janet chuckled, “No way, you’re my only real friend around here, I’m not going throw you to the wolves… wolf I guess.”

Tad felt his heart flutter a moment, “Thanks… so what do you think this is going to be like?”

Janet just rolled her eyes, “This werewolf thing sounds like Greek Life, we’ll go, do some oddly sexual teambuilding stuff, then she’ll show us how to turn into wolves and fight monsters or whatever.” She smirked, “Who knows? Maybe she’ll make us kiss.” She burst into laughter at Tad’s suddenly red face.

“What’s up witches!?” Brandy called, walking into the local mall’s Hot Topic outlet.

“Please don’t use the W word out loud,” the counter girl, a dusky goth girl named Evaline, drawled in an annoyed tone. “Not all of our customers are of the enchanted variety.”

“These teenagers are so dead inside they don’t care about anything,” Brandy laughed. She glanced at a girl who was looking at black T-shirts in a corner, “Hey, girl, guess what, I’m a werewolf!” The girl just ignored her, and Brandy shrugged, looking back to Evaline, “see? Nothing.”

“What do you want,” Evaline asked with a sigh.

“I’m finally starting a pack,” Brandy said casually, “I’d like some stuff to jump start the whole submission process.”

“Then go buy some collars, whips, and chains,” Evaline said, exasperated.

“Nah, I want to really wow these people, they didn’t know magic existed a week ago!” Brandy said excitedly.

“I don’t know if it’s a good idea to give you potions solely to pursue kinky sex with your depraved followers,” Evaline said, crossing her arms.

Brandy just rolled her eyes, “Oh come on, I help you witches out with stuff all the time! Like when I beat up that slime thing you summoned, or helped you fix your car’s air conditioning!”

“Very well,” Evaline said, sliding a pair of small jars across the counter, “These should help you establish authority over your new pack… enjoy.”

“Oh I will!” Brandy giggled, stuffing the pair into her pocket.

Brandy’s starting a pack Evaline thought miserably as she left, I’m not sure if that’s a great victory for the forces of good or our undoing…

Tad and Janet stared at the door of the run-down looking house at the edge of town. A silvery motorcycle was parked in the driveway, wolf motifs painted up the side and leaving no illusions over who owned it, or the house in question.

And even if they couldn’t have seen the bike, they could smell her, feel her presence close like breath on the back of their necks. The sun was starting to set, and the full moon was beginning to rise in the sky, making the hair on Janet and Tad’s arms stand up as they clasped hands nervously.

“W-We might change soon,” Tad said, “we should probably go in.”

“She’ll have some way to keep us from like, rampaging, right?” Janet whispered.

The door burst open as Brandy grinned at them, “What are you two doing yapping out here? Come in!”

The two balked as they took in their new pack alpha. A pair of long canine ears, the same black color as her hair, poked up from her head, and her eyes were a bright yellow. The canines in her mouth were longer, but other than that her face looked almost normal… Tad’s gaze drifted further down, seeing the exposed abs of her midriff, and finally to the puffy lupine black tail that wagged behind her.

“That’s it!?” Janet exclaimed.

Brandy blinked, looking back at her tail, “Hey, it’s a good size,” she growled angrily, her new wolfen ears going flat against the top of her head.

“Not that!” Janet moaned, exasperated, “t-this is it!? This is what werewolves look like under the full moon? You look like you’re a cosplayer or something!”

Brandy smiled and shrugged, “What, you were expecting Lon Chaney? Like yeah, our hair grows a lot faster, but we don’t get that fuzzy, sorry.”

“Oh thank god,” Janet breathed, “wait…” she fell to her knees, “Oh wow… it’s uh… it’s!” She gritted her teeth as a pair of wolf ears burst out of her own blonde hair, Tad hissed in surprise, feeling his whole body tense as his own brown hair seemed to part, and a moment later he heard a ripping sound as his new tail burst through his pants.

“Cute!” Brandy clapped, looking at the pair of new wolf-kin on her doorstep. She giggled, stepping forward and ruffling Tad’s hair, causing him to wince as she rubbed his new canine ears between her fingers, savoring the velvety sensation.

“Q-Quit it!” Tad snapped, trying to brush her hand away.

“Aww,” Brandy teased, “Who’s a good boy? Who’s a good boy?”

Tad felt his tail wagging as he grinned up at her, “I am- Wait, no!” he shook his head, “Seriously, what’s going on?”

“Your instincts are going to get a lot stronger when your wolf parts are out,” Brandy explained, “you’re already starting to see me as the alpha, so you want to make me happy. It’s just natural.”

“W-Weird,” Janet shivered, slowly running her hands through the fur on her new tail, “this is all so weird!”

“It’s just getting weirder,” Brandy chuckled, “come on in.”

The two followed her inside, and Tad looked nervously around the small living room. It was surprisingly neat, with a simple plaid couch and an old box-set style TV. On the wall hung a pilfered road sign reading “Wolf Creek 5 mi.” and a large framed poster advertising “The Wolfman” hung on the wall.

Gotta give her points for a theme, Tad thought wildly.

“Okay, drink up,” Brandy said, bounding up to them with a pair of party cups. Tad took his, looking at it suspiciously, but Janet downed hers in a few quick gulps, gasping in approval and grinning as she wiped her mouth with her arm. “Wow!” Brandy said approvingly, “Look at you go!”

“Sorority girls party hard,” Janet said dismissively.

“Okay Tad, bottoms up,” Brandy said.

With a sigh he downed the cup, sucking down the weak light beer tinged with a hint of something else. He frowned, but finished it, wiping his mouth and looking at her expectantly.

“So what’s in it, some kind of werewolf potion?”

“No, I got it from the witches at Hot Topic,” Brandy giggled.

Tad frowned, “The witches at-“

“Hot Topic is run by Witches, Spencer’s Gifts is run by a cabal of dark warlocks, they can hook you up if you need stuff, but don’t let one know you’re shopping at the other,” Brandy said offhandedly. “Anyways that potion’s going to make you guys smaller and weaker the more submissive and weak you feel!”

“WHAT!?” Tad and Janet exclaimed together.

“Consider this a fun team building exercise to ring in our new life together,” Brandy giggled. “Now let’s get started!”

Before either of them could react, Brandy let out a loud “awoo!” rushing at Janet and pushing her against the wall, kissing her roughly as her hand drifted below the blonde’s skirt. Janet squeaked feebly as Brandy’s fingers drifted inside her panties, toying with the blonde and causing her to moan feebly as her alpha toyed with her.

Brandy broke the kiss, grinning down at Brandy, who now stood eye level with her chin, “What do you think Blondie? Want to lock lips again and see how you like making out with my tits?”

“Oh…” Janet muttered, blinking as she looked at her hands poking out of her now much looser sleeves. She looked up, wide eyed at Brandy, “I-I uh…” Her wolfen ears went flat as she tried to formulate a response.

“Want to sniff my hair?” Brandy giggled, gripping her black mane and pulling over her shoulder. She hooked her hand around Janet’s head, pulling the blonde into her shoulder and fighting the urge to laugh as the other wolf-girl inhaled deeply. “I’ve been out doing stuff around town all day,” Brandy said with a smirk, “sorry if I’m a little sweaty…”

Janet just growled in response, burying her face in the long hair as her height drifted lower. Brandy playfully pinched her bottom as she did so, then caused Janet to shiver as she gripped the base of her yellow tail.

“That’s it, just breathe it in,” Brandy laughed, lifting her arm and slowly guiding Janet’s stunned face towards her armpit. Janet whimpered slightly, but inahaled deeply, feeling the torrent of the black-haired girl’s scent fill her nostrils and make her knees weak. It was rich, earthy, salty, and as she fought to press her nose deeper into the grungy t-shirt’s armpit, she could feel a sense of excitement fill her. “Nope,” Brandy laughed, catching the girl’s hand before it could go under her skirt, “no touching yourself without my permission.”

Tad watched the scene, apprehensive, circling and wondering what to do. Brandy caught him, and with a chuckle she lifted the now four foot tall Janet up under her armpits, pinning the whimpering blonde to the wall with a *thump* that caused the framed posters to shake.

“Hey Tad,” Brandy taunted, “I’m feeling your girlfriend up.”

He growled, a wolflike sound, “She’s not my… We’re not…”

“Please,” Brandy said with a laugh, “I could smell it on you the moment I met you, you want blondie here? You’re going to have to take her from me!”

Tad felt a fire in his belly, and leaned his head back in a howl that echoed through the house as he charged at Brandy.

“Oh FUCK YEAH!” Brandy shouted as he tackled her. Her laughter echoed in his ears as he threw her into the coach with a roar, shocked by his own increased strength as the wood splintered and the springs collapsed.

“Shit,” he panted, looking at the destroyed furniture, “B-Brandy, I’m so sorry, do you want me to call an ambulance or-“

“Hey, Tad, did your grandma come in here and hit me?” Brandy asked, leaping back up with a grin. She turned her neck from side to side, relishing the cracks as Tad looked in in a mix of relief and horror. “We’re fucking werewolves bitch-boy, if at least one piece of furniture isn’t wrecked during a threeway then it was shit.”

Tad didn’t have time to respond before she leapt at him, pinning him to the ancient shag carpeting with a lustful growl. Her yellow eyes came low to his as she giggled excitedly, standing up and slowly lowering her nylon athletic shorts. His eyes went wide as he realized she had been going commando, and the curly mass of jet-black pubic hair was coming down quickly on his face.

“MMF!” his face was enveloped by her soft pink folds as she brought her womanhood down on his him, the rich scent of her juices flooding his nose like a flood as he instinctively began to lick at her. Her muscular thighs closed around his head, keeping him from escaping as Janet circled around nervously.

“He’s pretty good at this,” Brandy said, shooting a grin at the blonde, “you ever have him go down on you?”

“N-No,” Janet stammered, gripping her own tail and blushing as she watched Brandy’s hips buck and grind against Tad’s face.

Brandy laughed as she came on him, “W-Wow, you’re missing out!” With a sigh she climbed off him, looking down at Tad’s stunned and soaked face. “That’s a good look for you Tad,” she said casually as he sat up with a groan, “looks like grinding one out on your face made you feel a little weak though, huh?” Tad gulped nervously, realizing that Brandy now stood a full head taller than him, and he couldn’t yelp but yelp in surprise as she pinched his ass, causing him to lose another inch as her juices dried on his face. Her hand gripped the back of his now much looser shirt, pulling it over his head and tossing it away casually as his pants gave up, falling to his knees and leaving him naked. Brandy joined him, tossing her shirt away as she stood in front of him, eyeing his shrinking body almost hungrily as she thought over the possibilities.

Janet chewed her lip, looking over her friend’s body as she shakily pulled her skirt down, joining the other two, when did Tad get hot!? She wondered as she moved to his side. She stood just a little taller than him now, but both of them looked up at the looming amazon sized Brandy.

“Kiss,” she ordered, “I want you to taste my pussy on your boyfriend’s face!”

“He’s not my-“ She started, but she was cut off as Brandy’s hands came down, pressing their faces together and forcing the issue. She moaned as the musky scent of Brandy’s cum met her nose, the remnants of her orgasm smearing across her face as she and Tad kissed for the wolf-girl’s amusement.

“You know it’s a good thing you two got wolf’d, otherwise you’d be doing this back and forth just being friends thing for who the hell knows how long,” Brandy chuckled.

Neither of the two responded, caught up in their passion as their hands roamed the others body. The aphrodisiac effect of Brandy’s pheromones across their faces was driving them to new heights of pleasure and arousal, and they gasped, looking at each other longingly when her hands came between their bodies, forcing them apart again.

“You two are so fucking cute,” Brandy laughed, “don’t worry, when you’ve been like this for a little longer the pheromones will get easier to deal with…” The pair grunted as she pressed down, forcing them to their knees. With a smug look she pointed down at her feet, “Now I expect you to kiss my toes just as passionately as you were just kissing each other!”

The two knelt, kissing her feet without question while she giggled at the sensation. Her feet were ripe and slightly grimy from being in her sneakers all day, and the pair grimaced as they lapped up the salty layer of sweat from between their new mistress’s toes. Still, like everything else about her, there was an intoxicating part of it that kept them both there, an almost addictive pull that hooked them every time they took a breath and brought the rich powerful scent into their nostrils.

“Beta tongues, alpha feet, name a more iconic pair?” Brandy chuckled, watching as with each kiss the two shrank further. “Up,” she barked, enjoying the look of shocked surprise on their faces as they realized they barely came up to her belly button now.

She smells so good, Tad thought, groaning and blinking as he fought the urge to press his face against her toned belly, this is what she wanted, he realized, the smaller we get, the more overwhelming her smell, her pheromones, gets! He looked up at her smug expression, and she smirked as she realized he’d figured out her plan.

“Pack dynamics are very important to keep in mind,” Brandy explained, “I wanted your first time with me to be very memorable.” She leaned close, whispering in Tad’s ear, “and when you get small enough? I’m going to lube you up and use you,” she taunted.

Tad gasped as he felt himself lose a few inches of height just from thinking about the taunt, “U-Use-“

“You’ve got a date with my ass Tad,” Brandy giggled, leaning back up and giving it a slap. She bit her lip, excitement running through her as he shrank a little more from hearing her say it out loud, “Wow, you’re not lasting long. I was going to have you eat my pussy again, but you can’t reach anymore…” She turned to Janet, who was looking on fearfully, and placed her hand around the back of the blonde’s head, running a hand through her long hair and playfully flicking her wolfen ears. She glanced to her side, seeing that as she’d undressed, one of her socks had been tossed nearby. With a grin, she picked it up, teasingly holding it over Janet’s face.

Janet whined, stepping up on her tiptoes as she tried to bring her face closer to the white cotton, You don’t want that, she scolded herself, it’s her nasty sock, she’s probably been skating all day and… She growled, fighting the urge to touch herself as her canine ears went flat.

“Say please, and I’ll give you a treat,” Brandy taunted.

“P-Please-“ Janet stammered, but she was cut off as Brandy dropped the sock, letting it fall onto her face. The stale almost vinegary smell of her feet hit Janet instantly, somehow lighting up her world as she eagerly pressed it against herself, inhaling deeply and sighing contentedly.

“And down she goes,” Brandy said, a little awed as the blonde squealed in delight, holding the dirty sock to her face. “Damn, do I really smell that good to you guys?”

“Y-Yeah,” Tad admitted, looking up at her dripping pussy and licking his lips. I’ve got to get back in there… The wafting pheromone laden smell of Brandy’s arousal was digging into his brain, making him look jealously over at Janet as she cradled the cast off sock, shrinking steadily with each sniff of the sweat soaked treasure.

“Want to lick me again?” Brandy taunted, fingering herself and grinning.

“Yes please,” Tad said excitedly.

Brandy just giggled, slowly lowering herself to sit down on the floor. Tad looked at her, confused, as she lifted her arm up, exposing the black stubble of her armpit.

“Well?” Brandy asked, pointing to her armpit, “what are you waiting for? Lick me!”

Tad grimaced, but a moment later he leapt forward, feeling the rough scratches of her shorn stubble against his cheek as he eagerly pressed his tongue against the sweaty skin. Brandy giggled at the ticklish sensation, reveling in the display of dominance as she watched Tad drift below two feet in height, standing on his tiptoes so he could keep his face in her pit, fighting for more of the same smell and taste that was rapidly shrinking him as his submission deepened.

Tad gasped as he felt something around his waist, her hand, he realized numbly, I’m so small her hand can fit around me! Part of him screamed that he had to stop this, to regain control, but as Brandy lifted him up, letting him continue to kiss her armpit as his size was washed away by the rolling droplets of her sweat, he realized he didn’t care to.

“You won’t have much longer to go,” Brandy mused, “these potions bottom out at a few inches… The witches say it usually takes a whole day of sexy teasing to get someone all the way down, but I guess you two are so in love with me that you managed to do it in about fifteen minutes!” She chuckled, then let out a loud “AWOOO!” that startled Tad as he looked up, realizing that the massive wall of flesh over his head was her arm.

I’m fucking tiny, he realized, REALLY tiny… slowly he was pulled out of Brandy’s armpit, and her fingers curled around his body, poking softly at his erection as her house sized face filled his vision. The smell rolling off her body was ever present at this size, and he groaned as she flipped her hair over her shoulder, sending a wave of her gripping scent through the air.

“Let’s see how blondie’s doing,” Brandy murmured, looking over to her sock, which was now laying on the floor with only a moving lump underneath it signifying where Janet was. Brandy chuckled, peeling the sock off the floor and tossing it away casually again as Brandy gasped up in shock at her new size.

“B-Brandy!?” She squeaked.

“CUTE!” Brandy laughed, curling her fingers around the tiny wolf-girl and lifting her up to her face. She looked back and forth between her new dolls, licking her lips suggestively as she walked with them towards her bedroom.

With a growl she leapt onto the bedspread, listening to the springs creak as she lowered the pair onto her nightstand. Their world shook slightly as she threw open the drawer, and their eyes bulged as they took in the sight of a massive pink vibrator, easily three or four times their size, resting next to a half empty bottle of strawberry flavored lubricant.

“Won’t be needing Mr. Pink tonight,” Brandy grinned, withdrawing the lube and shaking it teasingly at the inches high pair.

Tad suddenly remembered what Brandy had taunted him over early, and his eyes went wide, “W-Wait, are you sure that’s a good- OOF” the air was squeezed from his lungs as she gripped him, bringing him up and drizzling the strawberry scented goop over him like chocolate syrup on an ice cream Sunday. Her powerful fingers pushed across his body, coating every inch of him as she prepared the shrunken man for his final journey.

“Okay, here goes,” Brandy breathed excitedly, shifting on the bed and sticking her bottom into the air, her tail all but wagging with excitement as she pulled her cheeks apart and lined Tad up.

Tad stared down at the puckered hole in shock, then grunted as his face was pressed against it. His head was swallowed up, then his shoulders, darkness filling his world as the enormous wolf-girl pressed him slowly inside herself. The soft, spongy flesh seemed to grip him, drawing him deeper into the warm cavern as his legs were pressed along next, finally he felt Brandy’s fingertip pressing against his feet as she forced him the rest of the way inside.

“Oh yeah,” Brandy groaned, flipping over on the bed and clenching her cheeks together, keeping her prisoner trapped. Inside his gloomy prison Tad gently touched the walls, causing the gigantic wolf girl to spasm and quake. “That’s a good boy,” she said through gritted teeth. Her head whipped to the side, focusing in on Janet with a grin, “C’mere!” she reached out, grabbing Janet before the shrunken girl could respond, as her pleasure rose she dropped the blonde down the between her legs, letting her stare the enormous and dripping wet pussy.

“Wow,” she breathed, shivering as the musky scent of Brandy’s womanhood filled the air around her, leaving her almost hypnotized as she dreamily stumbled forward. She didn’t need to be told what to do, she leapt at the enormous cunt, hearing the squishing sound as she fought her way deeper in.

“F-Fuck me,” Brandy panted, her eyes going wide as the mixture of the tiny man in her behind, and the tiny woman at her front caused her to truly lose control for the first time that evening. The sensations of her tiny lovers were too much to bear, and she gritted her teeth, driving her head back against the pillow as Janet managed to force her way fully inside.

Tad’s world rocked and shook, and with ever motion he made he caused the drumbeat of Brandy’s heartbeat to increase. The soft, spongy walls of flesh battered him in the dark, pressing tightly against him as her orgasm raced ever closer.

Janet was in ecstasy, bathed on all sides by the powerful pheromone laden juices of Brandy’s womanhood as she used her entire body to pleasure the giant wolf-girl. With a grin she reached upwards in the darkness, feeling the muscles tighten around her as she slid her hand over a spot deep inside which she knew would bring things to a quick and explosive end.

Brandy howled in pleasure, gripping the blankets on either side of her as her orgasm rocketed through her body like an earthquake, shaking and pummeling the tiny couple within her. She saw stars, and was only dimly aware of what the throes of her pleasure were doing to her diminutive lovers as she rolled back and forth on the bed, shouting swears and almost falling off the mattress. Her ears went flat, and her tail went rigid as her yellow eyes bulged during the final wave, causing her to pant as it reached its peak.

“G-Good job guys,” she panted, finally coming to a stop as the waves of pleasure began to recede. She winced slightly as the tiny hands continued to tease her at the tail end of her orgasm.

Tad gasped for breathe, savoring the fresh air as the entry to his prison opened, allowing him to struggle and squeeze out between Brandy’s cheeks, flopping down to the bed and slowly crawling over to join Janet. The pair lay there, looking up at the colossal goddess they’d just joined together to bring to a mind blowing climax, a goddess who was now leaning over them and grinning with approval.

“You two sure made some good sex toys,” she chuckled, “Did you have fun?” the two weakly nodded, and Brandy beamed with excitement, “great, so now that we’ve established who’s in charge… what do you say we go take care of a loose end?”

Tad and Janet just looked at each other, blinking in confusion as Brandy laughed, running off to get dressed.

Bella stalked the streets of campus, growling angrily as her wolfen ears flickered. Laying claim to her new betas would be a fine way to spend the evening… if she could find them that was. With a snort of anger she turned to leave, deciding to pick up the hunt near the student dorms.

“Looking for something?” Brandy called.

Bella whirled around, her canine ears flat against her mat of brown hair as she took in Brandy, “Get out of here runt!” she snapped, “I’m looking for what’s mine!”

“Oh?” Brandy laughed, “You mean these?” she reached into the cleavage of the low cut shirt she’d chosen, pulling out the tiny forms of Tad and Janet, who looked out fearfully at the gigantic wolf girl that had turned them.

“What did you do!?” Bella growled.

“These two are with me now,” Brandy said, tucking the tiny pair back into her bra, “and by the way, if I find out you turned anyone else in this town, I’m going to tear your tail off and feed it to you!”

Bella growled angrily, taking a step towards Brandy, but she just smirked, lifting a middle finger in response. They both knew who was the stronger of the two, it was something the two girls had settled early on Freshman year. With a howl of frustration Bella took off, leaping off into the night and glancing back to make sure Brandy wasn’t chasing her.

“That’s what I thought, bitch,” Brandy muttered, spitting on the ground.

In the days after the full moon Tad and Janet found themselves in the library again, studying this time. Brandy lounged nearby, her skateboard propped against the table and her own textbook open, but she wasn’t really paying much attention to it.

The whole thing seemed so surreal now, with all three of them in normal human form under the light of day. Still, Tad couldn’t help but feel happy with things, he’d taken to wearing slightly tighter clothes, showing off his muscular form, and later he was planning on going to the campus fitness center for the first time. Janet draped an arm around him, smirking as she planted a peck on his cheek.

“What’s that for?” he asked.

“Just felt like it,” Janet said in a low voice.

“Aww, you two are so cute together,” Brandy teased, “I’m so glad I made you my bitches…”

“So what now?” Tad asked, “are we like, your slaves for real? Or-“

“Nah,” Brandy said, waving dismissively, “I mean we’re all going to hang out together a lot more, but mostly just to do werewolf stuff.”

“Werewolf stuff?” Janet asked curiously.

“Barking at the moon, wild animalistic sex, and maybe a trip to London,” Brandy explained, “don’t worry, I’ll show you guys all the ropes.”

“Sounds fun,” Janet said with a wry grin, “Say… that potion that made us smaller, do you have more of those?”

Tad gulped as the two girls shared a knowing smile, looks like Brandy’s going to be establishing herself as the alpha again soon… Apprehension aside, he couldn’t think of anything he wanted more.

 



Chapter End Notes:

The commissioner said they were inspired by Reunion, and Familiar, they definitely like werewolves.