- Text Size +

There were hundreds of them, maybe even thousands. No matter, not one of them knew exactly where they were. The tiny people were standing on a slippery, white surface. They had no idea what it was, although they walked all around to find something that would give them a clue.

It wasn’t until the crowd heard a blood-curling scream that they found out where they were. They all looked to an edge of what seemed like a cliff. What it really was, was a mantle. The mantle was as long as Route 66 to this group of tinies. The blood-curling scream they had heard was someone falling off the mantle and falling thousands of feet to their death, or to the floor.

“What are we going to do?” and “How are we going to get out of here?” were just a couple of the many questions being asked. Others just cried, either out of fear or hopelessness. There didn’t seem to be a way out of this. That was until they heard another noise.

They all looked on to see a woman come into the room through a door on the other side of the room, closing the door behind her. When she closed the door, it made a very loud noise. She then began walking, her footsteps also making loud noises.

The giantess had bright blue eyes and blonde hair and wore a North Face jacket and denim jeans. She also had Uggs on her feet. She was your basic white girl. She was not entirely a basic white girl. She had a dark side to her.

She walked past the mantle, looking like Godzilla walking through Manhattan to the tinies. She walked into another room on the other side of the mantle and closed the door. The tinies knew that they needed to get her attention. Perhaps this giant woman would be able to help them.

The giantess came out of the other room she had disappeared into a few minutes later, but she was no longer wearing her North Face jacket, her Uggs or denim jeans. She also wasn’t wearing a shirt. She came out in nothing but a red bra and panties.

She was huge underneath. Her boobs were so big, they seemed like the size of Jupiter or even bigger to the tinies who saw her. She also had huge thighs with barely any gap between them.

The tinies started calling her as she passed them. To her luck, they were able to get her attention, and she slowly walked over to them. When she reached them, her eyes were at the level of the mantle. She looked at all the tiny specs on her mantle. She was scared when they started moving.

“Oh, my God…are you all…people?” she asked. “How did you get so tiny?” she couldn’t hear what they were saying, but she did get an idea.

“You know. I could have a lot of fun with you all.” She chuckled and smirked. Being so big compared to the tiny people gave her so many opportunities to do whatever she wants.

She put one hand under the mantle and used the other to push all the tinies off it and into her palm. They screamed as she pushed them towards the edge, but of course, the giantess couldn’t hear them.

“Look at me,” she said, holding her hand over her boobs. “I have huge boobs….” She then brought her hand down to her legs. “….thick thighs…” her hand then went behind her, right to her behind. “Such a big butt, too. There’s so many ways to just crush you all.

Once again, the tinies started screaming. Once again, the giantess couldn’t hear them.

She wanted to begin torturing the tiny people right then and there. She wanted to make it special, however. That was going to take time, so for now, she brought them into her room and put them all in an empty dresser, closing them into darkness.