- Text Size +

It was a bumpy ride for JP now that he was wedged between his giantess girlfriend’s cleavage.

JP could only hear the sounds of conversation and music as he bounced around in Anna’s bra. At some point that night, he was splashed. These weren’t little splashes like a drop of water, either. It was like he was getting poured on by one of those buckets at a water park. He licked his fingers to discover that he was getting wet with alcohol.

Anna was playing beer pong as she had been challenged by one of the party patrons. The challenge was going further than just playing some old game of pong, however. If she were to lose, she had to have sex with the guy that challenged her. JP didn’t know that, of course, and she was so drunk, she had completely forgotten that her boyfriend had shrunken when they got to the party.

Unfortunately, for the drunk woman, she lost the game as her opponent knocked down his final shot as she still had two cups left on the other side. The crowd erupted in roar, and Anna laughed hysterically.

JP heard the roaring and had to cover his ears with his hands. Even that didn’t really do anything for the tiny. The loud noises rang past his hands and into his ears. He let out a blood-curling scream that no one could even hear.

The man held out a hand, and Anna took it, going upstairs into one of the bedrooms in the house with this guy. It was time for her to pay up for losing at beer pong.

JP bounced around once more as his giantess girlfriend walked upstairs, her boobs bouncing up and down with each step. What was she doing that made her boobs bounce so much? He hoped she wasn’t doing anything that would jeopardize their relationship.

Anna and the random man entered a bedroom and closed and locked the door behind them. They were both laughing, the man becoming erect as he thought about how he was about to bang a random chick at a party.

“I want you to tittyfuck me,” the man told Anna. She didn’t say another word before she got on her knees and began undoing the guy’s belt.

JP heard his giantess girlfriend get on her knees, a giant BOOM! Sounding and her boobs bouncing up and down again, sending him flying up, but not too far, before falling back down into her cleavage.

Anana finished undoing the man’s belt before she went to work on his fly and the button of his jeans. Once they were undone, she pulled his pants and underwear down, exposing his very erect penis that bobbed up and down.

“Wow! It’s so big!” she exclaimed. When JP heard this, he knew that she was doing something with another man. He couldn’t believe she was being deceitful! Had she forgotten about him?

The next thing the tiny man saw was a giant penis as Anna took her shirt off, followed by her bra. JP would’ve fallen right through her cleavage had she not begun to push her boobs together after taking her bra off. He was now squished between the mountainous boobs.

“Come here,” the giant said. Anna’s boobs opened up, JP stuck to her left one, and she scooted closer to him as she then placed her boobs over the giant penis. The giant then began maneuvering himself back and forth, stroking his penis against the girl’s huge boobs. Both giants moaned as Anna tittyfucked him.

Once they were done, JP became stuck to the giant man’s penis, stuck now to the tip. He tried to move, but he wasn’t able to. His world began moving again as the giant man lay on the bed. JP then looked up to see his giantess girlfriend climb on the bed then, her giant face coming towards him. This was his chance to get her attention.

“Anna! It’s me, JP! Please don’t do this!” he begged. Unfortunately, he was so tiny, she couldn’t see or hear him. She lowered her head down to the man’s penis, opened her mouth and kept bringing it down until her mouth covered JP and the penis he was stuck to.

He could only sit there and take it as she gave the man that wasn’t her boyfriend a blowjob. She sucked for just a minute or so before she released her mouth and sat back up. She then worked her own pants, unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans before taking them and her underwear off.

She then walked, again on her knees, over the giant until her vagina hovered over the penis.

Oh my God, JP thought. They were about to fuck!

The tiny screamed as the man grabbed his penis, holding it up for Anna to lower herself on. She then did lower herself until the penis, and her tiny boyfriend, were inside her vagina. They both began moaning as Anna bounced herself up and down on the man she was riding.

JP was crushed by Anna’s vaginal walls as the two giants fucked. He wasn’t able to see anything from how dark it was inside his giantess girlfriend’s vagina. Being crushed by her walls and pushed up and down by the man’s penis made this a living nightmare.

Things didn’t get much better, either. As Anna and the man continued banging, the inside of Anna’s vagina got wetter and warmer. JP felt like he was in a sauna with a broken…whatever made the temperature rise in a sauna.

The worst came at the end as he heard the giants moaning louder and louder as they each reached their climax. The man came first, shooting JP off his urethra and into Anna’s vaginal canal. Her cum, however, shot him back down to the man’s penis.

After they both came, Anna fell off the man, falling next to him on the bed, passing out from exhaustion. The man also fell asleep from exhaustion, his penis covered in both his and the girl’s cum, still shooting upward.

JP was also unconscious now, having been blasted with two loads of cum. He was still stuck to the penis, as well, now on the shaft instead of on the tip. He and the two giant people faded to black, hearing the faint noise of music as the night ended.