- Text Size +

There was quite the age cap between JP and his girlfriend, Anna. He was just a freshman in college, and she was a senior, ready to graduate in just seven months. Still, the two were very much in love and always had been. They hung out as much as they could, especially now that after college, JP didn’t know when he would see his older girlfriend.

Around Halloween time, they both went to the same party with Anna’s friend, Cassie. JP was dressed as Jared Leto’s Joker, Anna was Harley Quinn, and Cassie was dressed as a cat. Cassie also wore

When the trio went up to the door, they were greeted by a man who looked like he either spent most of his time at the gym or spent most of his time taking steroids. He also had a big orangey beard and wore a kilt. He fit the ideal Scottish man.

I hope he’s at least wearing underwear, JP thought.

“Guys have to take a shot before they come in,” the guy told JP, handing him a small green shot glass. He had no idea what was in it, but if needed to drink it to get into this Halloween party, he would do it. He took the shot and consumed it. Seconds later, he was shrunken down to an inch tall.

“What? How did this happen?” he asked, looking up at the now giant people. Even his girlfriend, Anna was as tall as the Empire State Building.

“What happened to my boyfriend?” her booming voice sounded. “Where is he?” She sounded worried. Although he was scared about being so small now, he loved hearing his girlfriend sound so concerned about his well-being. It showed that she still cared about him, something he was questioning the past few weeks.

“I don’t know. Let me see if I can find him,” the giant man answered. He then began squatting down. There was just one problem. As JP feared, he was in fact not wearing underwear. As the man squatted down, his penis became closer and closer until –

Once he got low enough, his penis slammed into JP. It lay on him as the giant looked around for the tiny guy. Once he realized he wasn’t going to be found, he stood up. JP was now stuck to the underside of the penis, which was erect. This guy must have been excited to see the two women dressed the way they were dressed.

He better not be excited about seeing Anna, JP thought. He knew this shouldn’t be his first thought. His first thought was that he should’ve been trying to find a way to get off this giant man’s penis.

“You ladies go in. I’ll keep looking for him,” the man told Anna and Cassie. The girls went inside the home, not another question asked. The man didn’t actually look for the guy that had just shrunk. He stood outside long enough to make it seem like he had gone looking, then went inside.

He didn’t even know JP was now stuck to his dick, which was hanging low. JP was now squished against the penis and the man’s scrotum.