- Text Size +

Cassie had much bigger boobs than his girlfriend, so as she walked around with him in her cleavage, her boobs bounced back and forth. Despite this, JP barely moved because he was so squished inbetween her cleavage. He still wondered how he was going to escape this prison. It was much better than being squished between a man’s penis and scrotum, but it wasn’t where he wanted to be.

Hell, he didn’t want to be tiny. He wanted to be normal-sized and enjoying the party along with Cassie and Anna. Speaking of Anna, where was she? He figured she would be looking for him. She was so worried after he had shrunk in the first place.

Cassie continued walking around the party, drinking shots and making out with multiple men. All JP could do was watch on as she ‘got around’, as he put it. He wasn’t going to judge her for kissing all dudes, though. She could live her life however she wanted.

Eventually, the kissing ended and Cassie did something more promiscuous. She wound up pulling her shirt off, exposing her cleavage. Luckily for JP, the room was so dark, no one would be able to see him between her large boobs. Unfortunately for him, however, he could barely see anyone, either, so he wasn’t prepared for what was next.

“Someone motorboat me!” Cassie exclaimed, laughing out loud. As she laughed, her boobs continued to shake around. JP now started sliding down into her cleavage, his view now completely pitch black.

“Oh, no! No, no, no, no, no!” JP yelled as he slid down between Cassie’s boobs. He had no way of climbing up back towards where he could get some air. It was becoming more and more scarce now. His breathing became heavier and heavier.

It got worse at one point when someone pushed Cassie’s boobs together, squishing JP even more between the two mountains. After they went back to their original place, he knew he had to get back to the top of the cleavage.

He pushed his arms against each boob and pushed himself up. It took a while, but he eventually was able to pop his head out from between her boobs. He took a few big deep breaths, breathing the fresh air he had now.

Unfortunately, his freedom didn’t last long as someone did place their face inbetween Cassie’s boobs and shook their face back and forth. Cassie just threw her head back and laughed.

When the giant face went between the cleavage, JP was pushed down into her cleavage once more by the nose of whoever was doing this. Once they removed their face, he was going to get stuck in her cleavage once more.

I need to get out of here, he thought to himself. He made the immediate decision to grab the nose. That way, whenever the face moved out, so would he. He’d also be free of Cassie’s boobs, too.

Who was motorboating her, though? He had no idea until the person spoke.

“My favorite boobs ever,” the giant person said as they removed their face, jiggling Cassie’s boobs with their hands.

JP recognized the voice almost immediately. It was Anna!

She must’ve been so drunk, she wound up motorboating her best friend because she would’ve never done that sober.

More importantly, however, JP was now free and with someone who he trusted more than anyone in the world. He knew that he would be okay now – or so he thought.

He tried holding on to Anna’s nose, but unfortunately, he slid off and fell into the second pair of cleavage that night.

You’ve got to be kidding, JP thought. He had to find a way to get Anna’s attention. But how was he going to do that at his size?