- Text Size +

JP felt disgusted being squished between the two parts of a man’s genitalia. There was the scrotum, which his back was now curved against, and the penis, which was pushed against his torso now that the man was no longer horny. He wanted to free himself from his prison and hoped to crawl down the man’s hairy leg and on to the floor. Anything was better than being stuck where he was now at this point.

He tried pushing the tree-sized penis off him, but that seemed to irritate the giant because the man began scratching his penis, which did free JP from where he was for a second as he lifted the penis to scratch it. He thought he had a chance to free himself, but before he could make anything happen, it was too late.

The giant stopped scratching, and the penis fell back against the scrotum, trapping JP once again. He began banging on the sides of the penis in anger. This wasn’t enough to make the giant feel anything, however.

JP felt like crying. How was he ever going to escape this penis prison? With every step the giant took, the penis separated from the sack by just a little bit

After what felt like an eternity, the darkness under the man’s kilt became bright – only a little brighter because the room they were in had the lights turned off, but there were neon lights on.

Someone had lifted the man’s kilt to expose his penis. He didn’t know who it was until he heard their voice.

“Such a big cock,” he heard the giant voice of Cassie. He was so happy to hear such a familiar voice. He also then realized that she was a giantess, looking at this man’s penis. There was only one reason any woman would be doing that. She was about to give him a blowjob!

“Cassie! Help! It’s me, JP!” he tried calling out to the giantess unknowingly looking at him now on the man’s penis. Unfortunately, his calls for help went unheard.

Cassie then brought her face closer and opened her mouth. JP screamed as Cassie said ‘ahhhh’ and closed the penis over her mouth before she started sucking the penis.

It was a sloppy blowjob that she gave the man in the kilt, too. She used a lot of tongue and got a lot of saliva on the penis, too. She left the penis clean, slurpring all the saliva on it back into her mouth. Also into her mouth went JP.

The tiny man now swam in what felt like an overflowing pool in her mouth. Luckily, he didn’t stay in there long. She opened her mouth and some of the spit, and him, fell out of her mouth. JP wound up falling into her cleavage. While it was better than being crushed against the man’s penis, he was unable to move once more, this time between her girlfriend’s friend’s boobs.

How was he going to escape this time?