- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a story for a commissioner who preferred to remain anonymous. Enjoy!

Josh stared into his coffee cup, watching his reflection ripple in the steamy beverage as he swirled it slightly.

Graduation, he thought, I’ve been working so hard to get here that I never really thought about what was next…

“More coffee sweetie?” The diner waitress asked, looming over him like some faraway colossus.

Josh winced, looking up at the towering full-sized woman. Ever since he’d finished shrinking, normal sized people had become towering forces of nature, even their words were enough to rattle his quarter inch sized body. With a sigh he waved her away, not bothering to use the small intercom built into the tiny sized table.

The waitress nodded, walking away with echoing footsteps. The entire “tiny section” of the diner was on the table of one booth in the corner, its own series of tables, booths, and chairs all arranged on the top, a restaurant within a restaurant.

The diner was one of the few places in town that truly tried to accommodate people who had shrunk, something Josh appreciated. Still, glancing around the empty tables, he could see that his fellow sufferers mostly avoided going out. The lack of other tinies, along with the relatively sparse late-night crowd, left him feeling even more alone with his thoughts than he’d been at home.

Not for the first time he found his thoughts drifting back to his old friends from high school, before he’d caught the virus…

Better to bury that, he told himself, taking a gulp of the dark coffee, they shouldn’t have to see you like this.

Josh had taken to shrinking better than a lot of people, he’d completed his degree in Computer Sciences, and he’d even lined up several lucrative job offers from employers who were willing, eager even, to accommodate his size… Still, he couldn’t be the person he’d been.

Imagine giving some bully a black eye for making fun of Nova now, he thought with a smirk, I’d be lucky to give them a hangnail…

He sighed as he thought back, Nova… I wonder how things went for you?

The scrappy tomboyish girl had always had such a scrawny physique, and as much as she’d put on a tough face he’d seen personally how bullies could reduce her to tears… so he’d taken it upon himself to reduce them to tears, one way or another.

He chuckled morosely and looked over the menu, tiny sized desserts, he read with a frown, funny how the prices are still the same as the big versions…

Nova walked through the nearly silent streets on the outskirts of the small college town. With a degree in fashion and a lucrative modeling contract coming up, she should have been celebrating, and she certainly did feel a sense of accomplishment, triumph… but she wasn’t in a mood to drink champagne or eat cake, she’d found she wanted to be alone, to think of the future.

Josh always wanted to go to this college, she thought wistfully, looking at the darkened campus in the distance.

She’d thought about him on and off over the last several years, when he’d been diagnosed with the shrinking virus he’d withdrawn from everyone, even her… The last she heard he was going on to study in some kind of specialist program for the newly tiny, and he’d deleted everything off his social media sometime after that.

She caught sight of her reflection in the diner window, Would you even recognize me Josh? She wondered with a smirk.

She was no longer the short, scrawny girl she’d been when high school ended, her final growth spurt had hit with a vengeance, shooting her up almost a foot over the course of her college career and giving her ample womanly assets. Nothing from high school had a chance of fitting her anymore, and she’d discovered a new world of fashion as she’d blossomed throughout college.

Still, she hadn’t dated much… Most of the boys couldn’t keep her interest, and she always found herself thinking back to Josh again. The two had done everything together for years, a part of her had always figured, immature as he was, that he’d be her first boyfriend, that they’d keep seeing crappy horror movies, playing fighting games, and all the other silly things they’d liked right up until graduation…

Her eyes drifted up to the diner’s menu, and she decided that a slice of pie and a cup of coffee didn’t sound too bad. The door dinged as she entered, and she glanced around  the mostly empty diner. The only other patron in the bar, an older man with a gray mustache, folded his newspaper, got up, and with a polite nod walked past her and out the door.

Josh noticed the full size woman enter, and fought the sense of trepidation as her footsteps caused ripples in his coffee. He stared down into the drink, not wanting to look up and catch the giant's attention.

She probably doesn’t even notice you, he told himself, you’re a quarter inch tall, there are bugs bigger than you!

For her part, Nova did notice the “Tiny Section” arrayed on one of the table booths, complete with the battery sized safety elevator that would lift the miniscule people up to the table from the floor if they needed it.

Her eyes lingered for a moment on the little table where the lone tiny sipped his coffee. These tiny sections are always so cute, she thought, leaning in without thinking.

Aw hell, she wants a look. Josh looked up politely, waving as eyeballs bigger than his body took him in, focusing on his tiny booth. He saw the giant blue iris focusing on him, then he frowned as her eyes went wide.

“Josh!?”

He blinked himself, I know that voice… He took a moment to take in the immense face overhead, “Nova?” he shouted.

“I can’t hear you,” she giggled, “Oh my god, it is you!”

Josh fumbled with the small intercom controls at his table, “H-Hi Nova,” he stammered, his voice amplified enough for her to hear, “It’s uh… been a while.”

Nova chuckled, leaning back up to her full height and crossing her arms beneath her immense breasts. Josh’s mouth went dry as he took in just how much Nova had changed over the last several years.

Those boobs are bigger than my house, he thought wildly, how did twiggy little Nova grow up to be that!? She still had those smug blue eyes though, and even at his miniscule size she could tell he was shocked to see her, both at her presence, and her transformation.

“I guess my mom was right when she used to say I’d be a late bloomer,” Nova said. Josh’s world rumbled as she slid into the booth across from him, resting the immense globes on the table which the tiny seating section was placed on, casually knocking a few of the empty tables and chairs aside. “Oops,” she giggled.

Josh’s heart pounded as he looked up at the towering face of his childhood friend. It was like something out of a dream, Nova descended from somewhere on a lonely night, as if it was spring break again and she’d snuck out to join him for a trip to the skatepark, or maybe just for a night in mashing buttons in whatever fighting game they were obsessed with at the time.

“I’ve always wondered what happened to you,” she said in a dreamy voice, twirling a lock of her auburn hair around her finger as she regarded the quarter inch man before her, “how’s your life been these last few years?”

Josh gulped, tracing his finger over the intercom button as he gathered his thoughts. Somehow that cocky grin of hers brought him back, and even if she was a towering voluptuous goddess of a woman now, she was still Nova, his old friend.

“Well I did end up going to school here, if you can believe it,” he started with a chuckle, “Being tiny I pretty much had to go into computers…”

The two talked for hours, filling in the details of each other’s lives as they caught up on everything they’d missed about each other since Josh’s shrinking and subsequent exit from their social circle. The world outside the diner darkened as the stores closed, leaving just the quarter inch man and the towering six foot model, alone in the world save for the occasional rasp of the diner’s coffeepot.

“Finish him!” the two said together in a mocking deep voice as they imitated the recent Mortal Kombat movie. They burst into laughter together.

“I wish I could have seen it with you,” Nova said, sighing as her laughter faded, “Josh… why did you leave?”

He looked down at his tiny table, then up at the goddess of a woman before him, “Nova…” he said hesitantly, “Look at me, I’m not even the size of a penny… I can’t do the things I used to do for you…”

She looked down a moment, “Josh I…” she chuckled a moment, and he started as he realized she was wiping away a tear. “I can fight my own battles now,” she said with a sniff, “and if you need some fought… Well, I owe you that much. I just want you back again…”

He bit his lip, wondering if she would be able to see his own misty eyes at this size. He grabbed a napkin from the tiny sized dispenser, hoping to hide dabbing his own tears behind wiping his face.

Nova saw, but she just smiled, “Do you want to come home with me? I want to keep catching up…”

Josh gulped, “H-Home? With you?”

Her smug expression returned, “What, nervous? It’s just me Josh… I’m just a little more filled out.”

Filled out, he thought numbly, looking at a pair of breasts that would be the envy of any Hollywood starlet or fashion model, and that to him were gigantic forces of nature, with a cleavage that could swallow him up like a man stranded at sea.

“You always used to call me flatty patty,” she said suddenly, “remember?”

Josh blushed, “I-I was a stupid kid, I’m really sorry, I just wanted to distract you while I got combos off during our gaming sessions!”

“You definitely did distract me,” Nova giggled, “but now I think I want some payback…” She brushed her hair back behind her ears and looked down at her chest, “do you still think I’m flat chested?” she teased, “is that why we never dated?”

He started, practically slamming the intercom button, “N-Nova I never cared about that!” he insisted, “You were my best friend, and I was so bad with girls that I worried I’d… kind of fuck everything up… if we dated…”

She giggled softly, “You’re so dumb sometimes…” She sighed, “Come home with me, seriously… We've been apart too long.”

Josh realized as he looked up at the imposing mountain of a woman that was his best friend that there was nothing he wanted more in the world. The sudden thought of leaving Nova again, of walking out of her life, was too much to bear.

“O-Okay,” he said hesitantly, holding his finger on the intercom button. “I’m too small for you to hear most of the time, but I have an intercom bracelet that can Bluetooth to your phone or a speaker or something…”

“I’m sure I can figure something out,” she said, her face flushing as she realized he was going to agree to it, “You tiny guys are pretty durable, right? Wouldn’t want to squish you if you got stuck somewhere… tight.

Holy shit, he thought, his heartbeat picking up, is she implying she’s going to put me… He shook his head, “Yeah, our bodies are pretty dense, you’d need a lot of pressure to really hurt us.”

“Great,” Nova said, standing up and pulling a few bills out of her purse, more than enough to cover their tabs as she looked down at her tiny friend with a grin. “This is going to be so much fun…

Josh was suddenly struck by a dozen memories of Nova having “fun” with him, everything from pulling his pants down in front of a girl he liked, to hitting him in the face with a pie on school picture day.

And that was all when she was a five-foot nothing tomboy, he thought with a start, looking up at the, to him, hundreds of feet tall goddess that his best friend had become.

She seemed to sense his apprehension, and she smirked, “I’ll take it easy on you shrimp…”

Shrimp, he thought numbly, that’s what I used to call her…

Her hand came down, a massive house sized object that blocked out the light overhead as a pair of fingertips the size of minivans came down and pinched him. He was enveloped in the soft flesh as she gripped his body, lifting him like a squirming ant up to her grinning face.

Josh had rarely been handled by full sized people, his last unfortunate encounter with a woman’s hand having been the nurse at his physical post-shrinking years ago. It was a humbling experience, and no matter how he struggled or thrashed against her fingertips her grip didn’t slip in the slightest.

“We’re going home Josh,” Nova promised, lowering him down to the immense canyon of her cleavage.

The soft flesh enveloped him as he was deposited in the center of the titanic breasts, and before he could get his bearings and even think about escape a gigantic fingertip came down, pressing him between the two pillowy mountains. Josh grunted as she casually pushed him deeper, his light disappearing as the world outside was replaced by the soft walls that seemed to mold around him. Nova favored a strawberry scented bodywash, and the fruity smell filled his nostrils so thickly he could almost taste it as her finger drove him ever downward.

When she was satisfied he was deep enough that escape would be impossible, Nova casually withdrew her finger, leaving her tiny friend trapped deep within her cleavage. She chuckled to herself, playfully jiggling her breasts a moment and shaking Josh’s world like a current in the ocean. At his size there was no hope of climbing out, and with every step she took towards the diner’s exit he drifted further down, the momentum of her jiggling bust proving more powerful than whatever struggles he could muster as he tried in vain to climb back upwards.

“Just relax in there,” she said in a teasing tone as she walked back out onto the street. She fought the urge to squeal in excitement. I’ve finally got Josh again, she thought happily. She almost giggled at the ticklish movement of the bug sized boy struggling to escape her cleavage, and in response she stopped, hopping in place once and causing a massive wave of jiggling flesh that rocketed Josh even further downward.

She felt a tingle between her legs as she realized just how much power she had over her tiny friend, and she bit her lip as she picked up her pace, the increasing jiggling of her massive assets doing that much more to rock the bug-boy’s world.

Nova had always found Josh attractive, he’d been tall, strong, and his face was easy to look at… but she’d always found a kinship with him she’d never had with anyone else, something that had been ripped away and had come rushing back over the course of an evening in a dingy diner.

And now he’s bug sized, she thought curiously, reaching into her purse for her apartment keys. Oddly the thought didn’t bother her as much as she’d thought it might. A part of her had always enjoyed one-upping Josh in various ways, carefully concocted pranks that would negate his physical advantages and allow her to gain the upper hand… Only now I’ll ALWAYS have the upper hand…

“EEP!” she froze as she felt a fuzzy feeling between her breasts.

Deep inside the warm strawberry scented cavern Josh grunted as he summoned all of his strength, pressing with his legs and back against the walls of soft inviting flesh. Clapping his hands together he exhaled slowly, and then started running his fingers lightly over each mountainous breast in turn.

Come on Nova, you were always so ticklish…

“OH…” She twitched, falling backward onto her couch as her breath caught and involuntary laughter started. THAT LITTLE SHIT! She thought wildly.

Nova took a deep breath, then let her fingers dive into her top. Josh felt the rumbling approach of the massive digits, and a moment later he grunted in surprise as they pinched easily around him, lifting him out of his fleshy prison and up to the gigantic piercing blue eyes.

“JOSH!” she cried out, causing him to clasp his hands over his ears, “stop tickling me!”

“Sorry!” he shouted, fighting laughter as he caught an annoyed scowl at a size that would have put Mount Rushmore to shame.

Nova could just barely make out the apology, and even at his miniscule size she could tell he wasn’t sorry at all. She scowled for a moment, squeezing him just a little harder and enjoying the way he seemed to wince.

Her eyes lit up, and Josh gulped as she stood up again, “Josh,” she giggled, “do you remember how I used to have to bring a cushion to baseball games?” She held him around her back, letting him get a look at her curvaceous and imposing behind. “I gained a little back there too,” she said with a grin.

Josh gulped, looking at the ample backside that stretched against Nova’s dress. He felt his world shift, his stomach lurching as she placed him on a small end-table next to her couch, and he watched as the stunning monolith of a woman reached up to the straps of her dress, slowly sliding it off. The pair of breasts he’d already experienced bounded free first, captured in a black bra that struggled to keep them from overflowing, further below, across a toned stomach and belly button, lay a lacy pair of black panties.

“Damn,” Josh whispered to himself as she playfully spun around, giving him a look at her planet sized and perfectly round ass. “Ah!” he cried out in surprise as she pinched him up again, this time casually letting his tiny body fall through the air to the couch. What was only a foot drop felt like hundreds to Josh, and he flailed through the air for a moment before grunting as he hit the couch, unharmed. Tiny durability, he thought, groaning as he flipped onto his back, they always say don’t worry about being stepped on. He gulped as he looked up at the grinning woman who was now turning around, letting her hill sized behind hang over him ominously.

“Do you remember how I’d jump on your lap to mess with you?” Nova giggled, wiggling her behind suggestively. She slapped her butt playfully, lining it up over the bug sized boy who was trapped in the center of her couch cushion.

Without warning Nova let herself fall backwards, and it was like the moon falling to earth as the enormous cheeks collided with Josh’s world, pressing against him and grinding him deep into the plain of the couch as Nova let her full weight fall down on him. The force was immense, and as the strawberry scented flesh pressed down on him he couldn’t move his arms or legs, finding them pinned helplessly against the rough fabric of the couch as the soft meteor of her ass pinned him down.

Nova laughed, grinding her bottom back and forth over the cushion, rolling and pinning Josh with the tiniest shifts of her movement. She felt her face getting flushed, imagining him pinned down there…

Josh squirmed feebly against the massive cheek that held him in place, and a moment later a new smell began to join the strawberry scented bodywash that clung to her pillowy soft skin, a warmer, thicker smell, the smell of…

She’s getting turned on by this!? He thought wildly. He groaned as her ass shifted against him again, this time driving him into the center as the massive cheeks dived into the couch again, only this time he felt her clench them tight, causing him to scream as he was swallowed up between them.

Nova could feel him wedged deep in her crack, pressed against the outside of her panties, which were wedgied tight against her. With a giggle she playfully turned around, clapping her cheeks and opening her mouth in mock surprise.

“Oh no, Josh!?” she playfully asked, “I guess he must have left?” she said with a shrug.

She’s going to leave me wedged in her buttcrack!? Josh thought madly, “NOVA!” he shouted, trying to get her attention, “LET ME OUT!”

Nova couldn’t hear him of course, but she did feel the tiniest of vibrations as she reached for her backside, giggling slightly. She could guess what he was saying, and she fought another wave of laughter as she pinched the bug sized Josh again, bringing him up to her eye and basking in his huffy and annoyed expression.

“Oh, there you are Josh! My butt isn’t so bony anymore, is it?” She chuckled as she held him pinched like an ant up against her face, slowly walking towards her apartment’s bedroom.

Josh gulped as he realized her intentions. To say that shrinking had impacted his dating life would be an understatement, being a quarter of an inch tall had made him see many of the girls on campus less as romantic interests and more as towering forces of nature, on some level he’d always figured he could date a woman who had the virus, but there hadn’t been many other tinies who were attending the specialized college courses for the victims of the virus, and none of them had been girls.

Nova wants to have sex, he thought numbly, feeling his erection straining against his pants as her gigantic fingers pinched him tighter, Nova wants to… he almost shouted as she playfully flicked him onto her bed, letting him land on another vast cloth plain as he looked up at the faraway mountain of a woman that was his childhood friend, grinning lustfully down at him.

“Now how does a six foot girl fuck a quarter inch boy,” Nova mused, reaching back to unclasp her bra. Josh’s eyes bulged as the tentlike fabric billowed to the ground, letting her gigantic breasts flop free. Next she hooked her thumbs around her panties, pulling them down as she stepped out of them, letting Josh get a view of her immaculately shaved womanhood, pink and glistening and large enough to swallow him up a dozen times easily.

Not sure what else to do, Josh began fumbling for his own clothing, tearing his shirt off and tossing it away eagerly, hoping to give the gigantic girl some impression of his eagerness in the absence of his words. The smell of her warm pussy was all but intoxicating at his size, and his mind was growing foggy as lust took over whatever trepidation he’d had about what was about to happen.

“You know, I always figured if we did end up in bed together I’d be the one in charge anyway,” Nova giggled. She climbed on the bed, causing the world to shift and shake as she crawled on her hands and knees across the mattress to Josh, looming over him like a stormcloud as her face came down once again to take him in. “Nice,” she whispered, taking in his arousal and letting her breath billow down over him like a humid fog.

Josh gasped, even her breathe feels good, he thought dreamily. He gritted his teeth and steeled himself, No! You will not cum from being breathed on! He gave her a defiant grin he wasn’t sure she could make out, but from the way she chuckled to herself his enthusiasm had been communicated.

“Come here,” she growled, sweeping him up again with her massive fingers. The world turned as she flipped onto her back, placing him on the smooth skin above her slit as her other hand reached for her bedside drawer.

Josh couldn’t help but feel intimidated as he saw a silver vibrator the size of an office building line up in front of him, and a moment later the roaring buzz filled the room as Nova flicked the small switch on the side. Like a bullet train entering a tunnel it slowly worked its way into the immense pussy below him, and he crawled to the edge of the pink lips, entranced as he watched Nova slowly begin to penetrate herself.

“Oh Josh,” she moaned.

The smell of her arousal filled his world, a choking and inviting fog that drove him wild and lingered on his tongue as he eagerly inhaled it. The slow methodical in and out of the vibrator caused the warm skin below him to shake slightly, running up his body and causing him to gasp from the sensation.

Even as lust overwhelmed Josh, other thoughts were creeping in as he watched the immense sex toy, towering dozens of times his height, go in and out of the girl he loved. He gritted his teeth, realizing that the wetness that coated it would be like a flood if he fell into it, easily sweeping his tiny body away.

What can I… he looked over the edge of the giant womanhood, seeing the shining pink nub of Nova’s clitoris. Another excited groan from overhead caused the world to shake again, and Josh hugged the ground as the giant girl’s body roiled in the throes of pleasure. No guts no glory! He thought, picking himself up and leaping.

He met the fleshy nub with a grunt, it was as big as he was, and slick with Nova’s juices as she continued to toy with herself. He hugged it tightly, causing a shiver of shock and excitement to race up the giant girl’s body in a way that even her vibrator hadn’t managed.

“Oh fuck,” Nova breathed, “Josh, I-Is that you!?”

He grinned, hugging her clit tightly and running his hands over the smooth surface in a circular motion.

Nova shrieked in pleasure, her eyes rolling back in her head as she struggled to keep up the steady rhythm of the vibrator. She squealed as the ant sized man continued to toy with her most sensitive place, the expertly placed motions of his fingers negating the size difference between them and rendering her completely at his mercy.

Josh’s world went dark as Nova gave up on the vibrator, leaving it halfway inside herself as she crossed her legs. A wall of smooth warm skin raced in from all sides of Josh, but he kept his grip on the pearl of her womanhood, planting a kiss on it, and with a defiant grin dragging his tongue across the soft surface as he increased the motions of his hands.

“J-JOSH!” Nova screamed as her pleasure boiled over, causing Josh’s world to lurch as her back arched up off the bed. The gigantic girl panted, swearing under her breath with her eyes squeezed shut as the most powerful orgasm of her life rocketed through her body. “J-Josh slow down!” she pleaded, but the tiny man between her legs had no mercy, and soon her vision went white as her heart beat like a drum.

Down between her legs Josh couldn’t hold on anymore, and with a cry of surprise he felt himself falling backwards into the torrent of her pussy mid-orgasm. Waves of sticky girl-cum flooded his body, causing him to cough as he struggled to blink it out of his eyes, unsure of where he was being swept to. The waves of the sticky, yet silky juices from her womanhood rubbed against him, seemingly causing every motion of the world against his body to stimulate his own arousal, and before he knew it he was cumming helplessly into the void too, screaming in pleasure as he was swept along to his final destination.

Finally he came to a stop as he heard the distant panting of his giant lover start to slow. The world was still dark, and he couldn’t quite tell where he was until Nova began to shift.

I always knew he’d be good at sex, Nova thought dreamily, giggling to herself at just how well the miniscule man had done. With a tired groan she stretched, slowly blinking as her vision cleared and the world stopped spinning.

“Josh?” she drawled almost sleepily, leaning up. Uh oh… she frowned as she looked at the wet mess between her legs. She didn’t see any sign of the tiny man, and with slight panic she sat up further, scanning the bedspread. Don’t panic, she told herself, tinies are supposed to be pretty tough… he’s just… lost, that’s it, lost. She twirled a finger across her slit for a moment, wondering if Josh would be able to escape the confines of her pussy on his own.

A wave of relief washed over her as she glanced at the silver vibrator, which had fallen out of her at some point during the tumultuous orgasm. There, adhered to the silvery plastic by a glob of sticky girl-cum, was Josh, trapped like an ant in honey.

“Whew,” she chuckled, lifting him up, “Josh, you might be a quarter inch tall, but don’t ever let anyone tell you you’re too small to get the job done…”

As humiliating as it was to be stuck to Nova’s sex toy by her own drying cum, Josh couldn’t help but smile. Somehow, that really did make him feel great, ten feet tall even.

Nova yawned suddenly, glancing at a digital clock on her counter and sighing at the late hour, “Hey Josh, you mind spending the night?” She held up the vibrator to her eye, squinting as she saw the trapped tiny man nod, struggling to give her a thumbs up but unable to in the quickly drying goo that covered him.

“Great,” she beamed.

Josh grunted as she dropped the vibrator back to the bed, crawling to the edge and causing his world to shift and shake as she retrieved her underwear. After pulling her panties back up and strapping her bra back on, she licked the tip of her finger, rubbing it over him. Josh’s body was slowly freed as her warm spit and the motion of her fingertip dissolved the layer of Nova’s dried juices that had imprisoned him. He slowly fell free, landing on her soft fingertip as she laid back down.

“Goodnight Josh,” she murmured, slowly bringing him back up to her cleavage, “We’ll talk tomorrow, okay?”

He nodded numbly as she slowly pushed him back between the mountainous breasts, and he relaxed, going limp and letting the canyon of soft and inviting flesh swallow him up. As her finger pressed him lower he could hear her slow and steady heartbeat, a soft drum that steadily lulled him to sleep.

Nova giggled as she cut into her waffle, taking a bite as she watched her ant sized best friend nibbling on a crumb as he sat on the edge of her plate. They’d slept in late, and when Nova had finally managed to drag herself out of bed she’d fixed the same brand of frozen waffles that the two of them had shared before school what seemed like lifetimes ago. Sitting next to her plate was her phone, linked via Bluetooth to Josh’s own tiny device, letting him communicate almost normally with her as they shared breakfast.

“So, what’s a tiny guy do for fun?” she asked, “I want to hear everything you’ve been up to over the last few years.”

“The same kind of stuff I always did,” Josh laughed, “there are tiny intramural leagues, if you can believe it. The ref has to use a magnifying glass.”

“No way!” Nova laughed, “I’d love to see you play sometime.”

“Other than that, just the usual,” he said, “I still love bad horror movies and fighting games… You know they actually make a tiny controller that can pair with a full size console now?”

Nova’s eyes lit up, “Do you have one? I haven’t beaten you in Street Fighter in years!”

“Like you ever could anyway,” he retorted with a laugh. “Yeah, I have one at my tiny apartment back near campus, if you give me a ride over there we can get it.”

“Sounds like a plan,” Nova giggled, “and when you lose… I’m sticking you down the back of my thong.”

Josh gulped, I’m not sure if that’s a punishment or a prize, he thought wildly.

“Finish your crumbs,” she said with a wink, picking up her plate and letting her luscious backside sway as she walked towards the counter.

Nova took another glance at Josh, smirking at the way she could tell even at his tiny size that he was staring. She felt a warmth in her chest, a comfort she hadn’t felt in a long time. They’d both changed so much, been apart for what seemed like a lifetime… but he was hers again, and she was his.