- Text Size +


A/N: I've got to hit the wordcount limit so here's the last part of the story again,

“Okay, I’ve explained everything to the other Micrutians,” Qel said, shifting nervously as he looked up at the giant Togruta, who was smiling down at him from the ramp of her starship. “They’ve agreed to let you take the Sith Lady’s treasure, so long as you promise to give it all to the Rebellion… the Empire hasn’t gotten here yet, but everyone’s worried about it.”

“You don’t need to worry about that one,” Ahsoka chuckled, “I’ve never had much use for money.” She chewed her lip, thinking about how to broach the next topic on her mind, “So Qel,” she began, “you were pretty brave back there… Have you ever thought of leaving this place? Taking your first steps into a wider world?”

His heart leapt, “W-Well Miss Ahsoka, I don’t know what someone as small as me could do for the Rebellion…”

“At your size you’d make a fine spy or saboteur,” Ahsoka said casually, “you’ve got the courage for it. I can get you in touch with Rebel Command and we can get you trained, equipped, and ready for anything.”

Qel gulped, looking back at his small farmstead, “I…” He grinned, chuckling to himself, “Yes! Take me with you!”

Ahsoka smirked, and leaned down to pick him up, bringing him up to her face as she gave him a smug look, “You know,” she said in a low voice, “I remember all of those feelings I sensed from you when the dark lady was trying to corrupt me… It’s at least a few days through hyperspace to get back to the rest of the galaxy, if you wanted to have some fun.”

Qel’s face went red, “I uh… yes, if you wanted to, I mean I- AHH!” he shouted in surprise as he was lifted off the ground by the force, leviated through the air and into Ahsoka’s shuttle as the ramp began to ascend. He flew past the gathered treasures, only having a moment to glance at the fabled horde before he found himself landing directly on the ship’s captain’s chair.

“Let me make sure you have a comfortable journey,” Ahsoak giggled, strutting into the cockpit and swaying her hips slightly as she positioned herself over him.

“Wow,” Qel breathed, looking up at the enormous globes of the Ahoska’s cheeks as they hovered over him.

She just giggled, slowly lowering herself onto the padded chair. Qel grunted as the massive posterior made contact with him, pressing him into the cushion and smothering him against the warm and unyielding, yet soft, flesh of the Togruta’s ass. The familiar smell of cloves and sweat overwhelmed him as he was pinned, helpless, against the chair, slowly ground into it as Ahsoka got comfortable.

Ahsoka grinned as she sensed the contentment and arousal from her passenger, and she casually flicked a series of switches, readying the now treasure-laden ship for takeoff. They lifted off, the inertia of the ship’s rise grinding her bottom harder against the tiny Micrutian, rocking his body the shuttle rose into the murky planet’s atmosphere.

Ahsoka hummed happily to herself as she felt her passenger squirm against her backside, stimulating her in a very intimate way and sending warmth up her spine as she opened up the secure and secret holonet channel used by the rebellion.

Agent Fulcrum has recovered a bounty of credits, she typed across the aurobesh keyboard. She felt Qel make a particularly spirited attempt at escape, and giggled, grinding down on him playfully. And one recruit, she finished.

The ship lifted out of the atmosphere, entering the blackness of space above the planet as she sighed happily, thinking of how many ways she and the newest rebel spy would enjoy one another’s company over the course of the journey… Dark side or not, the Sith Lady had planted some… interesting ideas in her head on what a woman could do with a ready and willing Micrutian.

The stars stretched as the ship entered hyperspace, and Ashoka bit her lip, moaning with pleasure as she slowly ground herself against the bottom of the chair, rocking Qel’s world as he happily fought against the inescapable clove-scented wall of flesh that made up the Togruta’s backside.

Anyway that's my proposal for how the new Ahsoka series should go, unfortunately I think Disney has decided to go in a different direction. Thanks again to Env-Light for the renders and thanks for reading!