- Text Size +
Chapter 2

“I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT GEORGE." Harold replied.

 

"YOU KNOW THIS MAN BUG?" Maggie asked.

 

"WHAT'S THIS ABOUT YOU BEING A GT-GOD?" Bess asked.

 

"I MET THIS MAN BUG LAST YEAR, ON A WORLD FAR FROM HERE. AS FOR THE GT-GOD LABEL, IT REFERS TO THE WAY I TREAT HIS KIND." Harold replied.

 

"MAKES SENSE. I'VE MEET PLENTY OF MEN WHO ACTED AS IF THEY WERE SOME SORT OF GOD." Maggie commented.

 

"Why are you lying Harold?" George asked. You told me yourself, you’re a GT-god and no mega could have handed the Garhu the way you did."

 

"WHAT IN THE MULIUNIVERSE IS A GARHU?" Bess asked.

 

"A RACE YOU DON'T WANT TO MEET. WE ARE GETTING OFF TARGET HERE. WE NEED TO FIND THE MISSING MAN BUGS." Harold replied.

 

"I don't know where the others are. I swear." George then got on his hands and knees.

 

"OK SO WHO DOES KNOW?" Bess asked.

 

"Last I saw of them. They were in an apartment, spying on a mega couple." Cynthia replied.

 

"SHOW US WHICH APARTMENT." Harold demanded.

 

"Why should I do that?" Cynthia asked.

 

"IF YOU DON'T, YOU'LL DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH." Harold replied.

 

"Since you put it that way."

 

Meanwhile Darrel and Wanda were getting nowhere fast with their interrogation.

 

"TIME TO TEST THE 'ELECTRIC SHOCK' FEATURE OF MY MAN BUG INTEGRATOR."

 

"DARREL! SHOULDN'T WE TRY TO GET MORE INFORMATION OUT OF THEM BEFORE WE EXCUTE THEM?" Wanda asked.

 

"I'M JUST GIVING THEM A LITTLE ELECTRIC SHOCK, TO LOOSEN UP THEIR TONGUES." Darrel replied as he flipped a switch.

 

Thousands of volts poured into Frank. The lights dimmed all over the apartment building. The odour of brunt flesh filled the air.

 

"THAT'S ODD, ALL THE CURRENT FLOWED INTO ONE MAN BUG." Darrel commented.

 

"WHO IS NOW DEAD." Wanda added.

 

"You butchers, you electrocuted him." Allen cried.

 

"THE SAME THING GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU, IF YOU DON'T TELL US WHAT WE WANT TO KNOW."

 

"Ok. You win. What do you want to know?"

 

"HOW DID YOU GET HERE?" Darrel asked.

 

"I was one of the passengers of the interuniverse ship Godspeed. We had to make an emergency landing on the world.

 

"NOW WERE GETTING SOMEWHERE. WHERE IS THIS SHIP NOW?" Darrel asked.

 

"It's out in the hall." Allen replied.

 

"HOW MANY CREW MEMBERS?" Wanda asked.

 

Before Allen could respond, the doorbell rang.

 

"NOW WHO COULD THAT BE?" Wanda asked.

 

"ANSWNER THE DARN DOOR AND FIND OUT." Darrel replied.

 

"ARE YOU SURE THIS IS A GOOD IDEA?" Maggie asked.

 

"IT DOESN'T HURT TO ASK." Bess replied. Harold nodded in agreement.

 

Darrel then opened the door.

 

"WHAT DO YOU FOLKS WANT?" He said.

 

"HAVE YOU SEEN ANY MAN BUGS IN YOUR APARTMENT?" Bess asked.

 

"NO, BUT IF YOU SEE A MAN BUG SHIP IN THE HALL, IT'S MINE." Darrel replied.

 

"HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE SHIP IN THE HALL?" Harold asked.

 

"HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE MAN BUGS IN MY APARTMENT?"

 

"THE SMELL OF BRUNT MAN BUG FOR STARTERS." Harold replied.

 

Darrell then flashed out his Trans. Universe Travel Company identification.

 

"SINCE THESE MAN BUGS CAME HERE UNDER THEIR OWN POWER. THEY ARE A THREAT TO THIS WORLD, THEREFORE MY RESPONSIBILITY."

 

"SINCE WHEN DID THE TRANS. UNIVERSE COMPANY BECOME THE MILTARY?" Maggie asked.

 

"OUR TIES TO THE MILTARY ARE TOP SECRET, YOU WILL HAND OVER ANY MAN BUGS TO ME OR ELSE."

 

"YOU AND WHAT ARMY?" Harold asked.

 

Darrel then regretted leaving his gun at work.

 

"THIS ISN'T OVER." He pointed his finger at Bess. "I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE. EXPECT A VISIT FROM MY FRIENDS."

 

"LIKE I'M SCARED. COME ON PEOPLE, LET'S HEAD BACK TO MY PLACE."

 

"WHO WAS THAT?" Wanda asked.

 

"BESS AND HER FRIENDS. LOOKS LIKE THEY GOT TO THE OTHER MAN BUGS FRIST." Darrel replied.

 

'That's just great." Allen moaned.

 

Back at Bess's apartment, the megas dumped their man bugs and the ship Godspeed  on the kitchen table.

 

"What are you going to do with us?" Cynthia asked.

 

"OH I GOT SOME IDEAS." Bess replied.

 

"Do any of those ideas, include letting us go?" Dave Simpson asked. Laugher was all he got in reply.

 

"What do you plan to do with us?" Allen asked.

 

"OH I GOT SERVERAL IDEAS. A BEER SWIM, SUPER COLA SWIM, DODGE THE FOOT. AND OF COURCE SHOLLOW THE MAN BUG." Bess replied.

 

"HOW ABOUT MAN BUG AND NORMAL SIZED (author note: megas consider themselves normal size) HUMAN LOVE MAKING?" Maggie asked.

 

"NOT MY STYLE. BUT IF YOU WANT TO DO IT, I'M NOT STOPING YOU." Bess replied.

 

"What gives you the right to decide our fate?" Patricia asked.

 

"WE ARE BIGGER AND MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU." Herald replied.

 

"OR PUT ANOTHER WAY, MIGHT IS RIGHT. THE POWERFUL RULE OVER THE WEAK." Bess added.

 

"If that's the case, I hope the GTS-Goddesses take over this world." Dave commented.

 

"Dave." Kathleen cried.

 

"HOW DARE YOU ENCOURGE THE GTS-GODDESSES." Bess screamed.

 

"What's wrong? Afraid to admit they are your superiors?" Dave asked.

 

"YOU DON'T REALIZE WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO." Harold said.

 

"I'm talking to a mega giantess, who deep down realizes she's no GTS-Goddess. She's nothing more than a big girl." Dave replied.

 

Dave fellow passengers then started running. They saw the look in Bess's eye and didn't want to share Dave's fate.

 

SMACK!

 

Bess slammed her hand onto Dave so fast he didn't see it coming. Within two seconds Dave Simpson was nothing more than a bloodstain on the table.

 

"Noooo!" Kathleen wailed.

 

"BESS, YOU CAN'T LET THESE MAN BUGS PROVKE YOU." Maggie said.

 

"EXCUSE MY CONFUSION, BUT WHY DO YOU HATE GTS-GODDESSES SO MUCH?" Harold asked.

 

"IT'S A LONG STORY. ONE I DON'T WANT TO TELL IN FRONT OF THE MAN BUGS." Bess replied.

 

"I'M SORRY IF I OFFENED YOU." Harold said.

 

"May I ask you something?" George asked.

 

"WHAT IS IT MAN BUG?" Bess replied.

 

"Are you the mega that tried to conquer Alexandria's world back in 1999?" George asked.

 

"I BOUGHT THAT EARTH FAIR AND SQUARE. " Bess replied.

 

"But Alexandria had been ruling that world since 1996. She has first claim." George pointed out.

 

"SO YOU HATE GTS-GODDESS BECAUSE THEY DISPUTED YOUR CLAIM?" Harold asked.

 

"THAT'S THE MAIN REASON. THEN THERE WAS MY RUN INS WITH THEM LAST YEAR. I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT." Bess replied.

 

"THIS IS GETTING BORING. LET'S SEE IF ANY OF THESE MAN BUGS CAN SWIM IN BEER OR COLA."

 

"GOOD IDEA MAGGIE. DO WE HAVE ANY VOLUNTERRS?" Bess asked.

 

The man bugs eyed the two glasses; both were 50 feet tall. One was filled with beer, the other with cola. Neither looked like an easy swim.

Meanwhile Allen was running out of breath.

 

"Please. I need rest." He begged.

 

"THINK WE SHOULD LET HIM REST?" Wanda asked.

 

"WELL WE DID GET SOME USEFUL INFORMATION OUT OF HIM. BUT I WONDER IF HE'S WORTH KEEPING ALIVE. I NEED TO THINK ABOUT IT." Darrel replied.

To be continued