- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Mega world survivor

Welcome to mega world, a world where everything is hundred times large than our world. If you have trouble imagining what mega world is like, picture yourself shrunk to one percent of your normal height.

Chapter one

George was piloting the trans-univers ship  Godspeed between the universes when his anti matter engine developed trouble.

"Nuts!" George cried as he brought the ship to the nearest universe he could find.

After safely landing the ship, George checked the navigation instruments to see where he was. He didn't like what he saw. George then left the cockpit and went to the passenger cabin.

There were nine passengers in the cabin. There was Robin Snow and Cynthia Gold, two students from Saint Mary's university. Patricia a cute 25 year old doctor, Frank the nerd, Sherri, a tall (6'2"), rich brunette who bossed everyone, Dave and Kathleen Simpson on holiday to celebrate their tenth wedding anniversary, Robert the Mi'kmaq and Allan, an African American in his early twenties.

"People I regret to inform you that we have developed engine trouble and had to make an emergency landing."

"Where are we?" Sherri asked.

"Mega world." George replied.

The passengers gasped.

"The home world of the megas?" Cynthia asked.

"The world where everything is a hundred times larger than normal?" Allan asked.

"The world where the people call us normal size Humans man bugs?" Dave asked.

"Look I don't want to be here, any more than you do, but were going to be fine."

"No. We’re not." Robin cried.

"Excuse me?" George asked.

"Were part a story called 'Mega world: survivor'. We are going to be killed off one by one."

"Don't listen to my roommate. She has this insane idea that we are just characters in some guys head." Cynthia pleaded.

"I can't die. It won't be politically correct." Robert commented.

"Same goes for me." Allen added.

"Cut it out you two. No one is going to die. I just need some time to repair the ship." George said.

"Well I'm going to see where we are." Patricia said as she exited the ship. The other passengers followed her.

"Don't go too far from the ship." George warned.

The passengers emerged from the ship to find themselves in an enormous hallway of what appeared to be an apartment building.

"I feel like a bug." Dave commented.

"Actually we are the size of bugs in this world. " Frank commented.

"I'm no bug. I'm 6'2"." Sherri cried.

"Which translates to just under 3/4 of an inch mega world measurements." Frank pointed out.

"Great we have to look out for bugs." Kathleen Simpson complained.

"We have bigger things to worry about. Look what's coming down the hall." Allan cried.

A giant couple was heading right toward them. The man was 600 feet tall (6' mega world measurements) the woman 575 feet tall (5'8" mega world measurements) The mega couple walked by the normal sized people without seeing them. They watched as the megas kissed, then they entered an apartment.

"I don't believe it. They never saw us." Cynthia cried.

"They almost stepped on us. Another 50 feet and that giantess would have stepped on me." Patricia complained.

"It makes sense. Unless they look down, their not likely to notice us." Frank commented.

"That gives us an opportunity to spy on the megas." Robert said.

"Are you nuts? We are not microscopic to them. They can see us." Robin pointed out.

"Hey it beats taking our chances out here in the hall." Frank said.

"But we should stay together."

"All right here's what we do. Since we can't agree, we'll go our separate ways, but meet at the ship in two hours."

"Who put you in charge Sherri?" Patricia asked.

"I'm in charge because I'm the tallest and richest person here." Sherri replied.

The passengers then split up. Robin and Patricia decided to head back to the ship. Frank, Cynthia and Robert decided to visit the apartment they saw the mega couple enter. The Simpson's, Allan and Sherri decided to take their chances in the hall.

Sherri walked down the center of the hall as if she owned it. Not caring that a 550-foot (5'6" mega world measurements) blond was heading right for her. It was only after she was almost stepped on that Sherri took notice.

"Watch where you going stupid." Sherri yelled at the giantess.

Bess Cash stopped in her tracks. She could have sworn someone called her stupid. She turned around, and almost stepped on Sheri again.

"Are you trying to kill me?" Sherri shouted.

Bess then looked down and spotted Sherri.

"SHERRI IS THAT YOU?" Bess asked.

"You know me?" Sherri asked.

"HOW COULD I FORGET THE BOSS OF MY OLD JOB? YOU FIRED ME FOR NO GOOD REASON."

"I must have a double on this world." Sherri thought to herself. Out loud she said.

"You have mistaken me for someone else. I have never seen you before in my life."

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU."

Sherri tried to run, but Bess was way too fast for her. Sherri found herself being carried into the air.

"Put me down this instant. I'm too important to be treated this way."

Bess couldn't help but laugh. Then she said.

"YOU'RE AS ARROGANT AS EVER. LET'S SEE IF MY BOYFREIND AND I CAN REMOVE THAT ARROGANCE FOR YOU."

"It's starting." Robin said as they walked back to the ship.

"What's starting?" Patricia asked.

"The board members have voted to decide who will the first of us to die."

"Who are the board members?" Patricia asked.

"We are in a story posted on something called giantess boards. People who post on such boards are called board members."

"Post. You mean the universe is a story posted on the Internet?"

"Yes. I glad to see you believe me."

"I don't. But as a doctor, I'm curious. Where did you get such a depressing multiuniverse view?"

"I went to the wishbone restaurant and wished to know the nature of reality. I wish I now regret."

"Wait a moment. How are we going to get home if George dies? Isn't he the only one who knows how to fly the ship?"

"Actually. I saw him using a boom called 'how anyone can fly a trans universe ship'. I think anyone who uses that book can fly the ship." Robin replied.

 

Harold the GT-god was lying on Bess's couch, when Bess came flying through the door.

"HAROLD YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHO I FOUND IN THE HALL."

"WHO?" Harold asked.

"SHERRI, THAT BITCH I TOLD YOU ABOUT."

"THE SAME ONE WHO'S ON TV RIGHT NOW?" Harold asked.

"WHAT?" Bess looked at her television set; it showed Sherri holding some kind of news conference.

"IT MUST BE A TAPE."

"IT'S LIVE." Harold replied.

"THEN IF SHERRI'S ON TV. WHO DO I HAVE IN MY HAND?"

Harold took a good look at the woman in Bess's hand and said.

"HER MAN BUG TWIN."

"Now that you know I'm not the one that fired you. Can I go home now?" Sherri asked.

"NOT SO FAST. I'M STILL MAD AT YOU FOR CALLING ME STUPID."

"SHE WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO CALL YOU STUPID? SHE MUST BE TRYING TO EARN A DARWIN AWARD." Harold commented.

"I'm too smart to win to a Darwin award and too rich and important to my home world." Sherri replied.

Harold then grabbed Sherri from Bess's hand and pinned her to a table, using only one finger.

"LOOK HERE MISSEY. YOUR WEALTH AND POWER BACK HOME MEAN NOTHING HERE."

"You may be 600 feet tall, but that doesn't change the fact, you and your girlfriend and little more than overgrown commoners." Sherri replied.

"PERPARE TO DIE." Harold shouted.

"WAIT! I WANT TO EAT HER." Bess then picked her up and held her over her open mouth.

"Wait! Let's make a deal." Sherri pleaded.

"YOU'RE NOT IN A POSITION TO DEAL."

"I came in a ship that parked near the spot you found me. There are nine people out there. Why not go after them instead?" Sherri asked.

"THERE ARE MORE MAN BUGS IN THE HALL?" Bess asked.

"Yes. They are much better targets for your rage. Besides I taste terrible." Sherri replied.

To her amazement, Bess placed Sherri on the ground.

"Oh thank you." Sherri cried just before Bess crushed her underfoot. Within seconds all that was left of Sherri was a red stain on the floor. Bess smiled at her handwork. Then she said.

"Come on Harold. Let's look for some more man bugs."

"But you can man bugs by the bucket full at 'Tiny people R us'" Harold pointed out.

"They charge outrageous prices. Besides catching and killing wild man bugs is much more fun." Bess replied.

Meanwhile, Frank, Cynthia and Robert were in the apartment of the mega couple.

"Other than the scale, it looks like an ordinary apartment." Cynthia commented.

"Oh yeah? Take a look at the logo on that briefcase. Its owner belongs to Tans. Universes travel company."

"Isn’t that the company that treats worlds as property?" Robert asked.

"Exactly, they're the terror of almost 200 earths. We'll be heroes if we bring back information of them."

"But if they work for Trans. Universes Company, there used to dealing with Humans our size. They probably be more likely to notice us." Cynthia pointed out.

"I say it's worth the risk." Frank replied.

"I disagree. I'm heading back to the ship."

"Fine Cynthia, be a coward. We'll go on without you."

They found the couple on the coach, eating popcorn.

"PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS DARREL." Said the woman.

"IT'S WERID WANDA, I GOT THE STRANGEST FEELING THAT THERE'S MANBUGS AROUND HERE."

"YOU'RE JUST WORKING TOO HARD ON YOUR MAN BUG INTERRAGATOR." Wanda replied.

There was silence for a few seconds, then Wanda dropped a kernel of popcorn which landed right in front of Frank and Robert.

"Oh oh." Frank said.

Wanda went to pick up the kernel of popcorn and then spotted Frank and Robert.

"MANBUGS" She screamed.

"EXCELLENT. THIS IS THE PERFECT CHANCE TO TEST MY MAN BUG INTERRAGATOR."

While all this was going on, the Simpson's and Allen were debating wither or not to try to rescue Sherri.

Dave Simpson: "We should try to rescue her."

Allen: "We're no match for a mega. If we tried to interfere she would have captured all of us. Mind you I would mind being captured by a beautiful giantess. Besides I don't like Sherri very much."

Kathleen Simpson: "I have to agree. There is nothing we can do for her. This trip is no longer the pleasure cruse it was."

Allen: "Woah! Look what's walking down the hall."

A beautiful 592-foot, blond woman (5'11" mega world measurements) was walking down the hall.

"Look at that body. I bet she's a super model." Dave commented. Kathleen then smacked him.

"She can't be. A real super model would never visit a dump like this. Although I agree she's beautiful enough to be one" Allen commented.

The mega walked on, not seeing the tiny people. She came within 10 feet of stepping on Cynthia.

"Woah. That was close. Wonder how the guys are doing?" Cynthia said to herself.

“SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY INTERRAGATOR?" Darrel asked.

Both Robert and Frank were strapped down to a piece of steel. Tiny mikes capturing everyone sound they made.

"It sucks." Robert commented.

"You'll never get anything out of me." Frank vowed.

"NEVER SAY NEVER. WE WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU BROKE INTO OUR APARTMENT." Wanda replied.

"It seemed like a good idea, at the time." Robert replied.

"Don't tell these villains anything."

"VILLIANS? YOU’RE THE ONES COMMITTING THE CRIMES."

"I suppose you think what your company did to my home Earth was right."

"AND WHAT DID WE DO TO YOUR HOME EARTH?" Darrel asked.

"You destroyed our cities and town for sport and treated us like bugs instead of Human beings." Frank replied.

"I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WAY, THE OWNER OF YOUR WORLD TREATS YOU." Darrel replied.

"WE ARE NOT YOUR PROPERTY. Your company had no right to sell my planet, especially since it wasn't yours to begin with." Frank replied.

"Frank, I won't get them mad." Robert warned. But Frank ignored him.

"HAVE YOU TWO EVER HEARD OF RIGHT OF CONQUEST?" Wanda asked.

"Yes, but only pirates and barbarians excise right of conquest." Robert replied.

"Bob that not true. Many nations including the United States have excised the right of conquest in the past. " Frank replied.

"Shut up Frank."

Meanwhile Robin and Patricia had made it back to the Godspeed.

“How much longer before we can get out of here?" Patricia asked.

"At least another hour, probably much more." George replied.

Cynthia then entered the ship.

"Hi, guys what's up?" Cynthia asked.

"We're going to be stuck here for a while. Worst Sherri is dead. The board members voted to kill her." Robin replied.

"Robin that's not funny."

"It's the truth. And believe me, I find nothing funny about our situation."

Just as Bess and Harold were about to go man bug hunting, the blond mega showed up at their door.

"HEY MAGGIE. WHAT'S UP?" Bess asked.

"YOU KNOW THIS SUPERMODEL?" Harold asked.

"WHY DO MEN ALWAYS ASSUME I'M A SUPER MODEL? JUST BECAUSE I'M BEATIFUL DOESN'T MEAN I WANT PEOPLE STARING AT ME ALL DAY LONG." Maggie replied.

"I MEANT NO OFFENSE." Harold said

"MAGGIE, MEET HAROLD MY NEW BOYFRIEND."

"YOU HAD A OLD BOYFREIND?" Maggie asked.

"NOT EVEYONE CAN ATTRACT MEN AS EASILY AS YOU. ANYWAY WERE GOING TO LOOK FOR MAN BUGS IN THE HALL. DO YOU WANT TO JOIN US?"

"WHAT MAKES YOU THINK, THERE'S MAN BUGS IN THE HALL?" Maggie asked.

"BECAUSE A FEW MINUTIES AGO I KILLED ONE THAT SAID THAT THERE'S NINE OUT IN THE HALL." Bess replied.

"I DON'T REMEMBER SEEING ANY. BUT I GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO."

"THEN LETS GO."

"I got a feeling sometime bad going to happen." Robin commented.

"Nothing bad is going to happen." Cynthia replied.

 

Before Robin could reply, Kathleen Simpson burst into the ship.

 

"Guys we got trouble. The mega who took Sherri is coming back and she's not alone."

 

"Wait a minute Sherri's missing?" Cynthia asked.

 

"A blond mega took her a while ago. You weren't aware of that?"

 

"No I wasn't." Cynthia admitted.

 

"I still need time to repair the ship. You three go see what were up against." George commanded.

 

As soon as they left the ship, Robin said '"Oh no"

 

"What's wrong?" Kathleen asked.

 

"Mr. G just flipped a coin, to decide who will die. I lost." Robin replied. She then took off running.

 

"Robin come back." Cynthia cried.

 

"No stay back. I don't want you to die with me." Robin replied.

 

Seeing this entire scene take place Allan asked.

 

"What's with that girl?"

 

"I don't know." Cynthia replied.

 

"I think she just nuts." Dave Simpson commented.

 

Bess, Harold and Maggie walked down the hall looking for man bugs.

 

"THERE'S THEIR SHIP." Harold cried.

 

"I SEE MAN BUGS." Bess cried.

 

"WHERE?" Maggie asked as she unknowingly crushed Robin underfoot.

 

"NOOOOO!" Cynthia cried.

 

"What's your problem?" Bess asked.

 

Cynthia pointed at Maggie and said.

 

"She just killed my roommate."

 

Maggie checked her sneakers and saw a tiny blood stain.

 

"OPPS." She said.

 

"WHERE ARE THE REST OF YOU? SHERRI SAID THERE WERE NINE OF YOU. WELL ITS EIGHT NOW. BUT I ONLY SEE FOUR OF YOU." Bess asked.

 

"MAYBE THEY'RE HIDING IN THE SHIP." Harold suggested. He picked up the Godspeed and gave it a shake. George came tumbling out.

 

"Nut's!" George cried. Then he looked at Harold's face.

 

"Wait a minute. I know you. You’re Harold the GT-God." George said.

To be continued