- Text Size +

Tyler hit the “approve” button on his timecard and sighed, feeling as though a weight were lifted as the first few minutes of his vacation began. It wasn’t that his job was particularly unpleasant or grueling, but he’d been far too long without a nice long weekend or a getaway to somewhere.

“Hope you enjoy your time off,” Emma muttered, glancing up from her place at the receptionist’s desk as he headed for the door.

“I will,” Tyler said, “Astra and I are mostly just taking a staycation, but we might take an orbital shuttle down to the Caribbean for a few days.

“You’ve fallen right into her trap!” Emma protested suddenly, “now that she’s got you, she can leverage access to you to get all kinds of sinister favors from the other Zetans!”

Tyler blinked, “I don’t think Astra would do that,” he said, fighting a chuckle.

“Oh no?” Emma exclaimed, “Zetans use males to solidify social contacts, build their social networks, do you know on their planet they only have one male for every fifty of them? That means the woman who controls the male, controls the world!”

“And you think Astra controls me?” he asked with a smirk.

“She wears you as an accessory on her sandals,” Emma said flatly.

Tyler wanted to reply to that, but he frowned as he realized there really wasn’t any good comeback. Rolling his eyes he grabbed his coat from the rack at the front of the store, pulling it on as he stepped outside into the crisp autumn evening.

Astra doesn’t see me that way, he reassured himself. Still, although it was unlikely Astra intended to fly him back to Zeta Prime to start a harem, she had occasionally hinted that she wanted to share him with some of her friends.

He let his mind wander for a moment as he walked home, imagining himself in a threesome, or more, with Astra and any number of other towering green amazons… Whatever his reservations about Zetan social mores were, in the moment it did sound like a dream come true in the bedroom.

He chuckled to himself, shaking his head, maybe it wouldn’t be so bad to meet a few of Astra’s friends, just to get to know them.  

Astra tapped away a few alerts on her tablet, none of them were important, just standard notices that this cargo ship or that transport craft had left for orbit. While her job at a Zetan interplanetary shipping company wasn’t glamorous, it paid well by Earth standards, and it had enough offices on Earth that she felt comfortable with her career prospects.

Her open toed office pumps dangled casually from her feet as she leaned back in her chair, making the final preparations to leave for a weeklong vacation with Tyler. The pair hadn’t decided where they wanted to go yet, only that they would be staying somewhere on Earth. With the cooler weather arriving with the turning of the seasons, Astra was hoping to convince Tyler to spend some time somewhere warm, somewhere where she could wear sandals…

“Void take it all!” she heard a frustrated voice call from the office next to hers.

With a frown Astra got up, signing out of her work tablet and stowing it in her desk drawer. She walked out into the hall and then around to the adjacent office, fighting a chuckle at the sight before her.

Zia Farflyer was bent over her phone, her eyes wide and an angry expression on her face. She typed a message furiously into the dating app she had open, hitting send and all but slamming it on her desk, scooting backwards with a sigh.

“Another failure?” Astra asked sympathetically.

“He asked how tall I was,” Zia muttered despondently, “when I said I was only six feet he said he wanted a real Zetan…”

Astra bit her lip, unsure of what to say. Most Zetans averaged between six and a half to seven feet tall, with a decent number even taller than that. Zia by contrast was a mere six feet, and with a slim build that combined with her short stature that made her cripplingly self-conscious, particularly around males.

“He wasn’t worth your time anyways,” Astra said with a friendly smile, “I mean, how tall do you really need to be if you’ve got a shrink ray, right?”

“That’s what I told him,” Zia muttered, “but he wasn’t convinced…” She groaned, placing her hands over her face in frustration. “Why are all of the humans on the apps so picky!?”

Astra sighed; they’d had this conversation before. Humans on Human-Zetan dating apps tended to be after a very specific experience, few were looking for long term dating or relationships. The fact that there were so many more Zetans than humans on the apps made it that much harder to find what Zia was hoping for.

“Zia, why don’t you try meeting humans in real life?” Astra offered, “I mean, if you leave the Zetan quarter you’ll find the planet is full of them.”

“That’s what I should do,” Zia muttered. Casually she reached into her purse, pulling her keychain shrink ray out and casually twirling the small silver remote through her fingers. “I could just go out there to the human side of town, find the hottest guy in the bar and… ZAP! ” she giggled.

“Zia,” Astra warned, crossing her arms, “you know employee relations said you’re not allowed to talk about that kind of thing!”

“I was just kidding!” Zia said, dropping her shrink ray back in her purse with a huff. “Damn Zeta Forever, thanks to them we’ve all got to be so careful with how we talk to humans now!”

“Yes, well we do have some human employees here who might take it the wrong way,” Astra said with a smirk.

Zia sighed, “Yeah, I get it… I just wish meeting a good human male wasn’t so hard!” She looked at Astra pleadingly, “Do you uh… Think I could take Tyler out sometime?” she asked weakly.

Astra frowned, chewing over the request for a moment. She’d known it was coming, Zetans often shared males, and she’d often told Zia of what a caring, considerate, and handsome human man her own boyfriend was. Still, she’d respected Tyler’s wishes to keep their relationship inside of earth norms for the time being.

Please?” Zia begged, “I won’t be weird or embarrassing or anything, I promise! Just let me take him to dinner or something so he can get to know me!”

“I don’t know, maybe,” Astra relented. “What ever happened to that other human you were dating, Carl was it?”

Zia scowled, “He was getting way too excited about my family’s money… I want a human, but I want to be more than a credit dispenser.”

“Yes, that can be a problem,” Astra sighed. Zeta Prime was a far more advanced world than Earth, for all that the blue planet and human colonies were catching up. Most Zetans simply had more money than humans did, particularly when it came to buying items from Zetan worlds like nanofabric or advanced computing equipment. Still, she’d never once worried that Tyler was after her money, he’d even attempted to pay on most of their dates, an adorable gesture in Astra’s eyes.

Zia Farflyer was more than just a Zetan though, she was one of the Farflyer daughters, and her mother was the wealthy owner of a luxury starship company back on Zeta Prime. Unfortunately, the Farflyer fame had spread to earth, and it wasn’t uncommon to see human celebrities and businessmen using them to arrive to public appearances on space stations or off world events, only the Lamborghini company, a former Earth ground transport firm turned starship manufacturer, was held in the same regard.

To say it had made Zia’s dating life complicated was an understatement, on top of finding a human, she also struggled to hide her family’s vast wealth from those who would seek to get it through her.

Astra sighed, “I’ll talk to Tyler, he might be interested in something, but I won’t make any promises!”

“Oh, thank you thank you thank you!” Zia squealed.

Astra’s mind raced as she tried to decide whether she wanted to drop Zia’s interest on Tyler over dinner, or if it would be better to just enjoy a dinner together first. A part of her thought Zia and Tyler would get along well, and she did want to help her friend, but she wasn’t sure how Tyler would react. So far, their cultural differences had been minor…

“Good evening, Astra,” a woman’s voice called as she entered her apartment complex.

“Hmm? Oh!” Astra smiled as she looked up at her building’s security guard. “Sorry, Vira, just lost in my thoughts.”

“You should stay alert,” Vira growled, “the human extremists could be anywhere, looking to get revenge on an unaware Zetan.”

Astra’s mouth quirked slightly. Vira had only been on Earth for about a month, and had spent most of her life on a planet called Tyroc, a rural agricultural world of the Zetan Empire with few humans except for the local military garrison. Vira had been a security officer back home, and while she made a stellar security doorwoman for the apartment complex it was clear that she had little experience with humans.

“This area has always been pretty safe,” Astra said, “you might find the humans around here more personable if you left the Zetan quarter sometime.”

“I don’t know if that’s a good idea,” Vira growled, “humans can smell fear…”

Astra sighed, “Vira, you didn’t come to Earth for work, there’s only one reason a woman like you immigrates to a human planet!”

Vira blushed a moment, “Yeah, I uh… thought maybe I could see what a society with so many extra males is like.” She glanced out the window, “I guess I was hoping more would come into the Zetan quarter, you know, a controlled environment?”

“It’s their planet Vira,” Astra said, exasperated, “what would you think if a human came to Zeta Prime to meet Zetans and refused to leave his people’s embassy?”

Vira huffed, “Yeah all right, but I’m keeping my shrink ray charged, with the safety off!”

Astra fought to keep from rolling her eyes as she walked by the jumpy security guard, heading to the front desk. Kreia, the building manager, was there, checking a series of maintenance requests on a touchscreen tablet as she hummed under her breath.

“Hi Kreia, I might be leaving town sometime next week, can you hold my deliveries?”

Kreia beamed, “Oh, is this your big week off with Tyler?”

“It is,” Astra said with a smile and a nod. “He’s coming over later.”

“I wish I had a human I could just call over,” Kreia sighed. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her shrink ray, a small silvery remote with rhinestones on the sides, “I haven’t even gotten to use this,” she muttered.

“Tyler’s almost around to letting you use it on him,” Astra said with a grin.

Tyler walked up to Astra’s apartment, a bouquet of roses in hand. In Zetan relationships it was usually the women who brought gifts to the males, made overtures, competed for attention, which is why he always enjoyed the way Astra would blush and stammer when he brought her flowers.

“Hold it!” a voice called as he pushed his way inside.

Tyler frowned as a jumpy looking Zetan woman slowly approached him. She had a security uniform on, and like all Zetans she towered over him as she nervously, kept a hand at her side, no doubt ready to grab a shrink ray in her pocket.

“Hi, I’m here to visit my girlfriend Astra?” he said hesitantly, “I hope that’s not a problem miss?”

“Vira!” she snapped, “Apartment security!” She scowled as she looked down into the roses, poking into them as if looking for something hidden. “These flowers, why did you bring them?”

“They’re a gift, for my girlfriend!” he repeated.

“Vira!” Kreia called from the desk, “he’s telling the truth, he’s here to see Astra!”

Vira scowled, “Very well, but I’ve got my eye on you human! You won’t be able to seduce your way out of it if you cause any mischief!”

Seduce my way out of it? He thought with a chuckle as he continued through the lobby.

Astra was lounging in her living room as he entered her apartment, casually watching the news as she relaxed on the couch. She smiled as she saw him enter, beckoning him in excitedly.

“Flowers?” She giggled, “I don’t understand this custom, but they are nice.” She got up to take them, walking to the kitchen to get a vase. When she returned, she lay across the couch, beckoning him to join her. As he sat, she casually turned, plopping her feet into his lap and looking at him expectantly. Tyler didn’t need instruction, and eagerly began rubbing her soles with his thumbs, causing her to sigh happily as she leaned back.

“So, what should we do with our week off together?” he asked.

“I’ve got some ideas,” Astra mused, curling her toes in pleasure as the weariness from a long week of work was thoroughly massaged out of her tired soles. “I did want to ask you something though… I know that we’ve mostly kept our courtship to human social mores so far, but I’ve been wondering about how you might feel about meeting a friend of mine? She loves humans, but can’t seem to meet the right one.”

Tyler gulped, looking down at the pair of green feet in his hands, “I uh…” Astra giggled and rubbed her foot on his crotch, smirking at how he was growing hard.

“One part of you seems to like the idea,” she teased.

“Yeah,” he admitted, “I mean the idea is sexy, what guy wouldn’t to have multiple girls? But I’m just not sure how that looks from a relationship standpoint… I really do care about you Astra, I don’t want to risk what we have for some fun in bed!”

“You’re sweet,” Astra said, lifting her foot and playfully pinching his nose between her toes. The slightly earthy smell of stale sweat lingered in his nostrils as she lowered it back down. “I understand your concerns,” she said, stretching her feet across his lap again, “but this is simply a way of life for Zetan women, and in fact many of our own friendships and social bonds stem out from our relationships with our chosen male.”

“You’re talking about building me a harem,” Tyler said with a smirk.

“That’s one word for it,” Astra said with a wink, “although I think you’ll find you’ll do more serving than being served… which we both know is how you like it.” She sat up, pulling her feet out of his lap and reaching over, lifting his chin with her hand and forcing him to look her in the eyes. “My friends are nice women Tyler, don’t you think they deserve a human to pamper them too?” she gave a pouty smile, “It’s just so hard to meet one as compliant and eager to find his place underfoot!”

“Okay,” Tyler muttered, “This whole thing does sound sexy as hell, but what about the rest of it? I mean what about day-to-day stuff? How do I spend time with extra girls, how can I afford to take more girls out?”

Her finger came up over his mouth, silencing him, “First of all, harem or not, you haven’t even met any of the girls yet, there is no pressure and you don’t need to be worrying about long term commitments right now.” She leaned back, crossing her feet in his lap again, “and second, I know you’ve been fond of going Dutch on our dates, as you call it, but it’s time for you to start going Zetan.

“But-“

“Let them pay for things,” Astra said sternly, “or at least take one of my cards when you go out with them.”

“All right,” Tyler chuckled, “I guess we could try this…”

“Great,” Astra said, pulling up her phone.

“Who are you texting?” Tyler asked.

“Kiss!” she ordered, pointing to her toes in response.

Tyler obeyed, placing his lips on her feet and gently kissing them slowly and sensuously, stealing looks up at Astra, who was giggling at the ticklish sensation while she typed with her thumbs. She noticed him peeking, and with a smug smirk lifted her foot higher, planting her sole over his face and wiping the pungent sweaty appendage over his face.

“Wow,” Astra chuckled, that was quick.”

“What?” Tyler asked.

She glanced down at him smugly, “Finish licking my foot clean and then go wash your face, you have a date tonight.”

Zia fidgeted nervously as Astra opened the door, beckoning her inside. The shorter Zetan was wearing the same skirt and shirt she’d been wearing at their office earlier, though at Astra’s suggestion she had gone home to change into a pair of sandals with a shining silvery thong. It made her nervous, without her heels she was giving up another few inches, but the human didn’t seem to mind at least.

“Come in,” Astra said with a grin, letting her kick off her sandals and leading her to the couch. Zia hesitantly sat down, glancing at Tyler sheepishly. “Zia, this is Tyler,” she began, “Tyler, Zia.”

“Hi,” Zia said, glancing over at him sheepishly.

“Nice to meet you,” Tyler said with a nervous smile.

“Oh gods, you two are so cute,” Astra chuckled, “Tyler, Zia’s had a long day too, show her how you help me relax.”

Tyler’s eyes widened, “A-Are you sure?”

Astra just smirked, snapping her fingers and pointing to Zia’s feet. The other Zetan’s own eyes widened as Tyler nervously knelt on the floor, taking her feet in his hands and slowly beginning to massage them. Zia stared for a moment, then slowly grinned, easing back into the couch.

“That feels nice,” she sighed, “There is something so wonderful about having a human at your feet…” A new look came over her face, a mix of nervousness, and arousal, “tell me Tyler, do you just rub your girlfriend’s feet, or would you lick them clean too?”

“Show her,” Astra grinned.

Tyler let his tongue crawl along Zia’s sole, licking along the ridged wrinkles of her scrunched foot and letting the bitter salty taste of her sweat roll over him. He began kissing her feet again, worshipping them eagerly as Zia giggled and looked on in amazement.

“Wow,” Zia breathed, “he’s everything you said he was! Do you like that Tyler? Do you like the taste of Zetan feet!?”

“Yes!” Tyler moaned.

“What a perfect human!” Zia breathed, “You’ve probably spent your whole life wanting to be a Zetan’s pet, right?” She growled lustfully as Tyler nodded, planting another kiss on the top of her foot. “I think I need him Astra,” she moaned.

“Already?” Astra laughed, enjoying the show, “I know you said you were pent up, but-“

Zia pulled her foot away from Tyler, and he grunted in surprise as she all but leapt off the couch, tumbling over him and pinning him to the carpet. Her arms came down on either side of him, letting him look up at her in surprise. She was shorter than Astra, and with a lither frame, bordering on skinny, but he had no doubt she could hold him down in this state.

“Tyler,” she said slowly, “I’m looking for a human that I can sometimes get a little rough with, I like a human that worships me, one who will treat me like a goddess whether he’s at his full height or squirming like a pathetic bug between my toes. What do you think? Is that the kind of thing you’re looking for? A goddess to worship?”

“Well, another goddess,” Astra chuckled, standing up to better observe things.

“YES!” Tyler almost shouted.

Zia growled and rolled off of him, standing up, “Where’s the bedroom?” she demanded.

“This way,” Astra chuckled, leading an eager Zia and a stunned Tyler. “I must say, this is going better than I expected!”

“Faster at least,” Tyler muttered. He almost yelped as Zia slapped his ass, grabbing his bottom and squeezing it tightly.

“Move faster male! If you want to chat, I’ll put that tongue of yours to work!” she barked.

As he entered the bedroom the pair of towering Zetans pushed him to the bed. He looked on as the pair quickly stripped, tossing away their clothing and exposing their pale green flesh. Astra’s massive breasts bounced free, and a moment later Zia’s work shirt was removed, revealing a smaller, but perkier set of twin orbs capped off with pert nipples that were standing at attention.

Zia knelt down, fumbling with his belt while Astra sat next to Tyler on the bed, slowly unbuttoning his shirt. A moment later it was tossed away, leaving him bare from the waist up as Zia slowly slid his pants and boxers down. His erection sprang free, practically throbbing with desire as the Zetan woman looked at it greedily.

“Oh, this just keeps getting better,” Zia said, practically drooling. She gripped his cock, stroking it eagerly and causing him to tense with pleasure as she toyed with it. “Look at how hard he is at the thought of submitting to a Zetan!” she laughed, “Astra, is he always so eager to please?”

“He is,” Astra chuckled, running a hand through his hair, and pulling him into a kiss as Zia continued to stroke him.

“I need it in me,” Zia declared, climbing up into the bed, “Tyler, get me ready!”

His eyes went wide, “Wait, what do you mean-“

“Come along,” Astra chuckled, pushing him down to the mattress.

Tyler looked up as Zia positioned herself over him, her fingers coming down and parting her lower lips to let him get a view of the moist pinkness inside. She came down on him hard, causing him to grunt as her womanhood ground against his mouth. He eagerly began lapping at her, causing her to moan with excitement as his tongue danced along her folds, curling around the small pearl at the top and causing her to clench her thighs on either side of his head.

“I’ll just attend to this until you’re prepared,” Astra said with a smile, crawling down his body and taking her own turn to toy with his erection, standing at attention eagerly. Astra’s mouth came down on him as he was pinned beneath Zia, sliding up and down his shaft. She pulled back with a *pop* and grinned at how his manhood glistened with her spit.

“I-I think I’m ready!” Zia stammered, lifting herself off Tyler again.

The shorter Zetan slowly worked her way down the bed, making eye contact with him for a moment, “I’ll be on top, of course,” she said with a smug grin.

“Of course,” Tyler panted; his face still wet with her juices.

Zia lowered herself down onto him, smiling wickedly and hissing with pleasure as he slid in with a wet schlick . Her hands came down onto his chest for support, and she bit her lip as she began to ride him. She grunted loudly at each thrust, powerful blows that shook the bed and made Tyler gasp, gripping the bedsheets as he tried to keep his mind focused against her onslaught.

“Oh, what’s that? Is a Zetan woman too much for you?” Zia taunted, watching his face contort. Each grunt of pleasure was encouragement to her, and she picked up her speed, her nails digging into his chest slightly as she let out a lustful growl.

She’s amazing, Tyler thought dreamily, watching the smug grin come across her face in response to his reactions. Astra usually liked to be on top as well, but although she was the bigger of the two Zetans, she preferred a slower pace, and never rode him with such ferocity.

“Look at that,” Astra mused, laying nexst to him as she fingered herself, watching. “Keep going Zia, I don’t think he can hold out much longer!”

“He won’t!” Zia cried triumphantly, bucking her hips down in a thrust so hard that Tyler almost sat up, only being held down by her forceful palms. “Oh gods, yes,” Zia shivered, “Cum in me now human, cum in me and mark yourself as mine!

Tyler cried out as he obeyed, his hips rocking against hers as he sprayed his seed into her. Distantly he heard the family low gasp of Astra finishing herself off, enjoying the front row seat to the show the pair had put on for her. Zia’s frantic thrusts slowed, replaced by soft panting as their shared orgasm ended. She lifted herself off him, rolling to his other side and staring at the ceiling.

“Thanks for that,” Zia sighed, giggling slightly. “I’m sorry I got so carried away… It’s just been a long time since I’ve had any fun with a male.”

“No problem,” Tyler said, still a little stunned.

Zia sat up again, sighing and blinking the post orgasm haze away, “Well, come on!” she slipped out of the bed, reaching for her skirt and underwear.

“Come on?” Tyler asked, curious.

Zia blushed a little, “I uh… meant to take you out somewhere, at least before we got all…” She glanced at the messy state of the bed and the clothing on the floor.

“Right,” Tyler blinked, “just give me a minute.”

Zia quickly finished dressing herself, then left for the living room. Astra just crossed her arms behind herself, looking smugly at Tyler.

“Well?” she asked, “Aren’t you going?”

“Yeah,” he muttered, “So… do I seriously just go out to dinner with her? After all of that?”

Astra shrugged, “usually it’s the other way around, but now you know you like her in bed, right? See if you like her outside of it.”

“And you’re not coming?” Tyler asked skeptically.

“Why would I?” Astra asked with a frown, “it’s your date.”

Zetans, Tyler thought with a chuckle, sliding out of the bed and getting dressed.

“So, you work in ground transport modifications?” Zia asked, leaning across the table, intrigued.

“Yeah,” Tyler said with a grin, “mostly just making boxies a little more stylish, but we do some engine work on them as well.”

“My family owns-“ she stopped herself, remember what happened last time a human knew about your family, she thought. “My family also works on transports,” she decided. It wasn’t quite a lie. She thought a moment, “What do you think of the FarFlier model engines?” she said cautiously, bringing up one of her family’s product lines.

Tyler shrugged, “they’re fast, I’ll give them that, we don’t see a lot of them here but I have had to add extra coolant to a few.”

Zia frowned, “extra coolant?”

“Some parts of Earth are hotter than Zeta Prime,” Tyler said, reaching for his glass of wine.

“Hello,” the Zetan waiter said cheerfully as she stopped by their table, “I hope everything tasted fine this evening!” With a smile she laid the check on their table, walking away.

Tyler reached for it before Zia could, opening it and glancing at it, “Let me get this,” he insisted. He pulled out his wallet, and chuckled when he saw Astra had placed her credit card in it. He thumbed past it to his own, sliding it into the bill.

“Oh wow,” Zia giggled, “I’ve uh, never had a male pay for me before…”

“Astra said something similar when we first started dating,” Tyler said with a smile. “You can get the next one if you want, but I’m having a good time this evening, and I wanted to show it.”

A group of Zetan women giggled at the next table over, drawing Tyler’s attention. He frowned, and the girls went back to their drinks, hiding from his gaze. He turned back to Zia, who was suddenly embarrassed.

“What’s their problem?” he asked curiously.

“They think it’s funny that you’re uh… well, the same height as me,” Zia said bitterly.

Tyler raised an eyebrow, “seriously?”

“Some people think it’s funny to pick on the short girl,” Zia sighed, “I guess seeing me with an attractive male like you is amusing to them somehow…”

An attractive male like me huh? Tyler thought, smirking. He glanced at the table of Zetans, several of whom were shooting him flirty winks. One particularly bold one was curling her finger at him, giving him a “come hither” gesture.

He ignored them, standing up to leave with Zia, “Do you think she asks him to help her reach things on the shelf?” one of the women behind them said, a little too loudly.

Zia’s face burned with embarrassment, and Tyler growled angrily. For a moment he wanted to go back and confront them, but then he had a better idea.

Zia squeaked in surprise as he embraced her, pulling her into a deep kiss that left their entire section of the restaurant silent.

He parted a moment, smirking at the stunned expression on the Zetan’s face. As they left, he spared a condescending smirk for the trio of girls in the booth, who glared jealously after them.

“Thanks for that,” Zia said, a little awestruck as they left the restaurant.

“I don’t like seeing my friends teased,” he said with a smile, holding her hand as they walked. “Besides, by Earth standards you’re still pretty tall.” He looked down the street and smiled, “Hey, do you want to go get a dessert or something? We could bring Astra back something.”

“That does sound nice,” Zia said with a smile. A wicked idea flashed through her mind, and with a giggle she pulled Tyler towards a nearby alley.

“I don’t think there’s an ice cream place this way,” he protested, raising an eyebrow.

Zia turned and whipped her shrink ray out of her purse, grinning as she saw Tyler’s eyes go wide in surprise. She giggled as she advanced, playfully backing him up against the wall as she adjusted the dial on the side.

“You’ve made me a very happy woman so far tonight,” she drawled, “I think I want you… Really want you, and I want you to want to be mine.” She glanced down at her feet, “Astra told me some of the things you like… I think I’m going to reduce you to a more manageable size for the rest of the night… unless you have some objection?”

“I uh…” Tyler gulped; this girl moves fast! “Sounds fun!”

There was a flash, and he heard a smug giggle as the world spun and the tingling sensation of a Zetan shrink ray raced up and down his arms, giving him goosebumps. As his vision cleared, he looked up at the towering green skinned goddess, gulping as he realized she’d reduced him to an inch tall. He watched as her foot slowly slid out of her massive driveway sized sandal, and his stomach lurched as he was pinched between a pair of green fingers the size of trees and lifted over it.

“This is where you belong, isn’t it?” Zia teased.

Tyler could only nod, knowing she wouldn’t hear him at this size anyway. The sandal had the slight imprint of her feet on the insole, darkened and slightly dirty in contrast to the silvery material around it. She lowered him down into the slight crater of the imprint’s big toe, wiggling her feet teasingly above him as she grinned down. The view was spectacular, beyond the looming foot, ready to come down on him he could see her legs disappearing up into the shadows of her skirt, giving the shrunken man the slight glimpse of the skyscraper sized woman’s panties.

Zia pushed her foot forward, settling her big toe over the tiny man and pressing down on him, trapping him easily against the sandal in a way that would keep him from sliding off as she walked. The warmth of her toe blanketed Tyler, and the sour sweaty smell of her feet permeated the air around him as the massive digit ground him into the foamy padding of the sole below him.

“I expect to feel kisses on that toe,” Zia smirked, taking her first step.

Tyler struggled to lift himself up, meeting each press of her toe with a kiss, grimacing at the earthy mixture of sweat and the slight amount of dirt on the ridged underside of the massive toe. His stomach lurched as she walked, but despite the momentum he was easily held in place by the force of her pressing feet. Occasionally she scrunched her massive toe over him, squeezing his whole body in an impossibly strong hug, coating him with the dirt and grime she’d picked up over the day. Each time Zia did it she had to fight a giggle, enjoying the way she could feel the bug sized human squirm beneath her feet.

Zia decided on a small nearby bakery for dessert, grabbing a small box of cupcakes for them. She paid the shop keep, biting her lip to conceal her amusement that she’d entered and left a store with a tiny human struggling beneath her feet, and no one had known.

“Your whole world is my toes now, isn’t it?” she whispered, lifting her foot slightly so she could see him. She bent down slightly for a better look, and although he was the size of a beetle, she could tell he had a solid tent in his pants. With an arrogant chuckle she slid her toe back over him, continuing the teasing torment as she walked back to Astra’s apartment.

Astra was in her bath robe, relaxing as she watched the news, “Damn squids,” she muttered, watching the human newscasters explain the latest reports of Cephalo activity. It had declined substantially since the battle near Alrec, but there were still minor incursions in the frontier systems.

There was a knock at her door, and she got up to let Zia and Tyler back in, “How was it?” she asked as Zia stepped past her.

“Wonderful,” Zia said dreamily. “We brought back cupcakes!” she offered the box up.

Astra frowned as she glanced at the hallway, “And where is Tyler?”

Zia slowly slid her sandals off, letting Tyler’s tiny form tumble across the surface as the two Zetans looked on overhead, a pair of amused goddesses watching a bug struggle to his feet.

“Oh my,” Astra laughed, “the date really did go well! I’m glad you two are getting along!”

“I think I’m going to take a few days off work with you two,” Zia declared, gently nudging Tyler off her sandal with her toe. “Give me a good night kiss!” Zia giggled, tipping her toe towards him. Tyler obediently placed his lips on the digit a final time for the evening, the grimy texture of the ridges leaving a salty aftertaste on his lips as Zia pulled it away. “Good night, Tyler,” she said, winking down at him before sliding her sandals back on and turning to go.

Astra smirked, hefting her own shrink ray down at him. For a moment he hoped he’d be returned to full size, but after the usual flash of light he found himself only standing as tall as her ankles.

“Well?” Astra asked, bending down to pick him up.

“She’s fun,” Tyler grunted as her fingers coiled around him. “So… how does this work? I am just dating her now too?”

“I think that’s what she has in mind,” Astra said, walking back over to the couch. She sat down, eying the human in her hand smugly, “Congratulations on your new harem,” she said teasingly.

“I guess we’re doing this,” he said, looking up at her with a chuckle.

“Don’t worry about it tonight,” Astra said, pulling the front of her bathrobe open and revealing her cleavage. “For now, just relax.”

Tyler was brought between the massive green orbs, sliding easily between the soft pillows as her breasts swallowed him up. They molded around him, filling his nose with the soft fruity scent of the soap Astra had showered with while he and Zia were away. With a contented sigh he let himself sink lower, watching the soft glow of the television.

“I love this one,” Zia said, grinning as she held up a gold necklace, with Tyler hanging suspended across a brilliant ruby amulet, small gold shackles holding his three-inch form in place.

“It’s one of my favorites too,” Astra commented, planting a massive pillowy kiss across Tyler’s chest as she dangled him closer to her face.

Zia had come over to spend the day with Astra and Tyler, and soon the two Zetans had began comparing their favorite human jewelry sets, a conversation that had quickly led to Tyler being shrunk and affixed to one after the other.

“How about this one?” Zia asked with a grin, holding up a small gold ring.

“Wearing him on your finger?” Astra asked with a shrug, “it’s not without its charm.”

“This is a toe ring,” Zia said, grinning as she saw Tyler’s expression.

“Uh, I guess it couldn’t hurt to try it out,” he said, trying to hide the eagerness in his voice.

One tingling flash later he found himself shackled, naked and spread eagled, across the gold band. He was a fraction of an inch, reduced to the gemstone on a toe ring. Zia lowered him down, sliding his prison over her index toe, flexing it up and down and watching the way it caught the light and showed the human off.

To Tyler it was like a pair of mountains were grinning down at him, each of their breaths like a warm gust at his tiny size. Astra leaned in closer to get a better look, and he gazed up into a pupil that could swallow him up several times.

“Nobody’s going to see him unless they get awfully close,” Astra commented.

“I’ll know he’s there,” Zia said, a gleam in her eyes.

There was a frantic knocking at the door, and Astra sighed, getting up, “Who could that be?” she muttered. She opened the door, and a flustered looking Vira all but ran inside, still in her security uniform.

“Astra,” she said, “I’m sorry to bother you, but you’re the only friend I’ve made on this planet so far. I need some advice on a human!”

“Slow down,” Astra laughed, “which human?”

“It’s the package deliveryman,” she explained, “I think he’s very attractive, and he’s been polite to me, so I’ve decided I shall court him!”

“If you’re thinking of our usual man Alex, he’s married,” Astra explained, “to a human woman…”

Vira didn’t take the hint, “Very well, where can I find his wife and ask her permission? What sorts of gifts would a human woman want in exchange?”

Astra looked awkwardly to Zia, who just smirked and shrugged, “Uhh…” Astra sighed, “Look, Vira, human men and women do not typically have additional lovers…”

Vira blinked, “Oh,” she sighed, “Y-Yes, I suppose you’re right, I’d heard that before, but… I guess I got excited and forgot.” She slumped to the couch, moaning into her hands in frustration, “I just don’t know what to do!” she wailed, “I-I can’t go out there with those wild humans, it’s too much!”

Zia raised an eyebrow, “Wild humans?”

“She’s new to earth,” Astra explained. “There there Vira, you just need to work yourself up.”

“I know,” she sighed.

“You know,” Zia said, glancing down at her toe ring, and the tiny human on it, “I have a little idea on how you could meet a human man in a controlled environment…”

Tyler stared up slightly at Vira’s nervous face. She was six foot five, standing shorter than Astra, but still looming over him. Her hair was tied in a tight dark green bun beneath her security cap, and beneath the brim her eyes were slightly nervous. Zia and Astra had taken him back to the bedroom and restored his size, quickly explaining the situation and bringing him back, clothed thankfully, so that Vira could talk with him.

“So,” Tyler said casually, “we met downstairs…”

“Er, yes,” Vira gulped, “S-Sorry I stopped you; I just get nervous around strange humans… Astra says you’re nice though?”

“Order him to rub your feet!” Zia called, viewing the scene from the couch with a grin. Astra and Zia had poured glasses of wine for themselves, observing the interaction with amusement.

“That doesn’t sound like a bad place to start,” Astra smirked, topping off her glass.

Vira cleared her throat, “Human!” she barked, “R-Rub my feet immediately!” She gulped, “please…”

Tyler chuckled, “Sure, come here.” He took her by the hand, causing her to squeak in surprise as he led her to a nearby chair. With a hint of hesitation, she lowered herself into it, and Tyler pulled the boots of her uniform off, socks and all, exposing her bare feet to the air.

“Oh gods, this is really happening,” Vira exclaimed, leaning her head back and stifling a moan as Tyler began massaging her, “T-There’s a sexy human male rubbing my feet!” She looked down at him, smiling eagerly, “T-Tyler, KISS THEM!” He leaned down, planting a kiss on the top of her foot as the security officer growled lustfully.

“Humans are just naturally drawn to Zetan feet,” Zia teased, sipping her wine and giggling, “I’m pretty sure it’s in your DNA.”

Vira gripped the armrests of the chair, her face red as she gathered her courage for her next demand, “T-Take off your clothes!” she stammered.

Tyler’s eyes went wide, “Uh, are you sure?”

“Yes!” Vira growled.

Tyler glanced at the other two Zetans, who were grinning eagerly, wanting to see him naked again. With a shrug he began unbuttoning his shirt, and a moment later when he stood up and slid his pants and underwear down, Astra and Zia gave a small cheer.

“Fascinating,” Vira murmured, standing up and running a finger over his chest. He shivered slightly as her fingernail gently scratched his skin, “Certainly a slightly thicker build than our own males, but… not at all unpleasant.”

“Human men have great cocks too,” Zia grinned, putting her glass down and coming to join the other Zetan in examining him.

Astra chuckled, joining the crowd as Tyler gulped, surrounded on three sides by smug Zetan women, each one casually running their hands over his body as they circled him. A hand grabbed his erection sliding over it playfully before letting go, and he tensed as one of them cupped his ass, squeezing hard and giggling.

“So wild,” Vira said in awe, “I want to tame you!”

“Ride him,” Zia said with a smirk, “and make sure he looks in your eyes when he finishes, that really establishes the dominant species, right Tyler?” she winked at him.

“It does leave an impact,” Tyler admitted, looking to Astra for help.

“Tyler is the type of human who loves being put in his place,” Astra teased, running a hand through his hair.

Vira gulped, unbuttoning her security uniform as Astra and Zia gripped Tyler’s arms, holding him in place before her as she disrobed. Soon Vira was standing before him naked, her toned physique visible as she took a deep breath, brandishing a pair of handcuffs. Astra and Zia forced his wrists forward, and there was a *click* as they snapped on.

“What are these for?” Tyler asked uncertainly.

“You’re a beast human,” Vira said, “I need to be safe when taming you!” she pressed down on his shoulders, forcing him down to his knees. She grabbed him under his arms, forcefully, but gently laying him across the carpet, then standing up over him, looking down at her captive. Zia and Astra came to her side, admiring the sight of the naked human sprawled across the carpet.

“Wow,” Zia giggled, “I wasn’t sold on the handcuffs, but I’m coming around.” She extended her foot, dancing it over Tyler’s face and muffling his voice as her toes dipped into his mouth.

“I’m taking him right here,” Vira declared with a manic grin.

“Oh, the carpet?” Astra sighed, “I guess I was going to clean it anyways…” She walked around to the other side of his head, teasingly gripping his ear with her toes before sliding her foot up under his nose. Tyler groaned lustfully as the green women’s feet toyed with his face, all while Vira slowly lined herself up to mount him.

“Oh gods, it’s big,” she wheezed, sliding herself down his shaft.

Tyler couldn’t help but groan under the weight of the sensation, tormented by two pairs of feet and being ridden by Vira, it was all he could do to keep himself lucid. With a determined grunt the Zetan below started to force herself up and down, impaling herself on him at a steady pace. It felt good, and soon he was rolling his hips back against hers, enjoying the steady rhythm of their lovemaking while the other two Zetans alternated forcing their feet into his mouth to muffle the noises he made.

“A-AAAHH!” Vira cried out suddenly, going tense, slumping, and then collapsing to the side, a panting mess.

“Wow, did you really already finish?” Zia laughed.

“I-It’s my first time with a human,” Vira protested, panting, “his massive barbarian organ was-“

“Oh hush,” Astra laughed. She pulled her foot out of Tyler’s mouth, “did you hear that? Your massive barbarian organ was too much.”

“I heard,” Tyler said with a dreamy smile on his face.

“It seems like you couldn’t finish him off,” Zia said, glancing down to Tyler’s still throbbing manhood. “I’ve got a fun idea for how we can help him out.” She pulled her shrink ray from her pocket, pointing it down at the human laying across the floor. With a flash she’d reduced Tyler to a few inches tall.

“Good idea,” Astra said, nudging him with the tip of her toe, “Vira, help us along?”

Vira nodded, finally catching her breath as she stood up. Astra’s toes came down and pinched him, pulling him upright and setting him on his feet again. Still bound by the handcuffs, he had trouble keeping his balance, but every time he stumbled one of the massive women would use the tips of their toes to gently right him.

“Over here Tyler!” Astra called with a grin, pinching her big and index toes together. He stumbled into her raised foot, his erection sliding between her toes as his bound hands hung uselessly overhead. “That’s it,” she cooed, “make love to my foot!”

He obeyed, pumping his hips against the soft crevice of skin between her toes. He closed his eyes, letting himself get lost in the moment as the pungent aroma of her foot wafted up to him. Behind him another massive set of toes held him in place, soon joined by a second. Overhead the three alien women looked down in smug satisfaction as he was completely surrounded by their sweaty toes, humping madly away at Astra’s as he struggled to bring himself to orgasm.

“Wow!” Zia laughed, “this is amazing, I might need a turn next!”

Tyler cried out as he came, spraying the toes. At the moment of his climax it seemed that the outer two feet weight on him pressed in harder, pressing him tightly against astra and filling his world with a hot humidity as the mixed smell of their sweat sent him into a haze as his hips bucked feebly against the giant pair of toes.

All at once they released, pulling back and letting him stumble down to the carpet, rising up around him like grass as he panted, exhausted. The three smug aliens looked down at their handiwork, shooting one another approving glances as Tyler struggled to recover his senses. There was a flash as one of them restored him, and although he was back to his full size, from his spot on the floor the three girls still looked like goddesses.

“That was exhilarating,” Vira said, grinning as she reached for her piled clothes. “Thank you so much Tyler, humans suddenly don’t seem so… intimidating.”

“Glad I could help,” Tyler said, his head still swimming from the mind-blowing orgasm the three had just given him.

Kreia smirked as she saw Vira humming happily, watching the lobby from her security booth with a smile on her face.

“Someone’s in a good mood,” she said with a chuckle.

“I am,” Vira sighed, “I’ve been spending time with the most wonderful human!”

“Oh really?” Kreia asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Astra introduced me to her boyfriend Tyler, he’s not scary at all, he’s actually very kind! Even after I handcuffed him,” she giggled.

“Tyler’s finally dating more Zetans?” Kreia asked with a grin, “Well if you’ll excuse me, I think I need to tend to a maintenance request up in Astra’s apartment…”

Tyler was laying back on the couch, exhausted after the ordeal with Vira, “So is she my girlfriend now too?” he asked.

“This is all still a trial thing,” Astra chuckled, ruffling his hair, “but I do think she’s smitten.”

“She’d be a good fit,” Zia mused, sitting on the other side of him and squeezing his thigh with a smile. “We could use a bit of muscle in this group, you never know what might happen…”

“Muscle?” Tyler asked, “Group?”

“Well naturally you want the core of your mates to be well rounded,” Zia said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.”

“Tyler’s not quite at the stage of planning something like that,” Astra chuckled, “he’s not a Zetan male, he doesn’t need a large harem to support himself or take care of him.”

“Y-Yeah,” Tyler stammered, “I’ve got a job…”

There was a knock at the door, and Astra stood up with a sigh, “Maybe Vira forgot something?” she guessed, going over to open it.

Kreia practically burst into the room, a large box of chocolates in hand, “Astra! I’m here for your permission to date Tyler!” she declared, thrusting the candies into Astra’s arms.

“Did you put up fliers advertising me or something?” Tyler asked Astra flatly.

“I uh…” Astra cleared her throat, “Kreia, the chocolates are appreciated, but Tyler can date whoever, he wishes, and only who he wishes!”

“Oh, I see,” Kreia muttered. She grabbed the chocolates from Astra’s hand, marching over to Tyler and placing them in his lap, “Tyler, I think you and I should date!”

Tyler smiled and sighed, “Kreia, I’m a little worn out, can we maybe discuss this another time?”

“Oh no,” Kreia murmured, “You’ve been up here with those three, you’re probably exhausted!” she pulled her shrink ray from her pocket, “Let me take care of you!” There was a flash, and Tyler blinked, his body hanging limply as he was picked up by Kreia. She sat on the couch in his spot, gently rubbing his back with her thumbs, eliciting a groan from him as the powerful digits gave him a full body massage.

“Kreia, you can’t just shrink Tyler without asking!” Astra protested.

“W-Wait,” Tyler groaned, leaning into the magic fingers as his relaxation deepened, “Maybe she can stay for a little bit, I mean she brought us those chocolates, it would be rude to kick her out!”

Astra raised an eyebrow, then smiled, “Okay then!”

“Don’t worry my poor little pet human,” Kreia cooed, “I’ll take perfect care of you!”

Tyler sighed, feeling suddenly sleepy as Kreia’s soft palms cradled him, working all of his stress out as her thumbs explored his body, bringing relief to muscles and joints with each touch.

Tyler sighed, looking at the four grinning Zetans around the table, “So Vira and Kreia are now also taking vacation time?” he asked.

“That’s right,” Astra said, giggling. “We’re all going to take a nice trip together, somewhere warm!”

“Somewhere where we’ll be wearing sandals,” Zia said with a wink.

“Or just going barefoot!” Kreia joined in.

“Great,” Tyler said with a wry grin.

The group was waiting in line at the orbital shuttle port for the passenger craft that would take them south, to the Caribbean. Astra tapped her foot impatiently, inadvertently rattling Tyler as he grunted, tucked underneath her scrunched toes against the sole of her sandal.

“Astra!” a familiar voice called.

The four Zetans turned to see Emma, who was grinning triumphantly, “Fancy meeting you here!” the diminutive human girl declared, walking up to them and staring up at each of the Zetans with a smug grin.

“Are you going on vacation too Emma?” Astra asked politely.

“Yeah, with my new boyfriend! ” she plunged a hand into her pocket, withdrawing a shrunken Zetan male, who looked up at the four amused women sheepishly. “This is Dyran,” she said smugly, “he’s a Zetan, see?”

“H-Hi,” the tiny Zetan stammered.

With a laugh Emma shoved him back into her pocket, “That’s right Astra, you might have tricked Tyler into having a harem, but I seduced and shrank a male from your species! I even used his own shrink ray to do it!” She patted the small device, which was clipped to her belt, “Now it’s mine. What do you think of that Astra?”

“Uh, I’m glad for you I guess?” Astra said uncertainly.

“You’re crushed,” Emma chuckled, heading for her own flight’s gate, “Human women win this round, alien scum!” She paused a moment, patting her pocket, “I didn’t mean you Dyran, you’re my special little green guy!” she shot one last scowl at Astra before leaving.

“What was that about?” Kreia asked curiously.

“That’s Tyler’s friend Emma,” Astra said with a smile, “she’s got some very… unusual ideas about humans and Zetans.”

Reaching the Caribbean by orbital flight only took an hour, and soon the group found themselves walking across the sand to their expansive beach house, a luxurious oceanfront property that Zia had rented for them to spend the trip in.

True to their word, each of the four were wearing sandals, and stuffed underneath Astra’s foot a naked Tyler was squeezed against the sandal’s sole with each step. Sand flew in the air, tumbling against his scalp like pebbles as Astra slowly walked along the beach, looking out at the ocean.

“Well, what should we do first?” Astra asked her friends, turning around with a smile.

“You should let poor Tyler out!” Kreia said, already unclipping her shrink ray from the side of her bikini. “Let’s regrow him!”

“Aw, not yet!” Zia whined, “I wanted to have some fun while he’s still small!”

“I agree,” Vira declared, “it would start the vacation off on a good note to show the human just what’s awaiting him over the next few days!”

Astra chuckled, “All right then, follow me, all of you!”

Tyler grunted as he was rolled down the incline of Astra’s sandal, tumbling onto the wooden floor of the rented beach house. He got to his feet, looking up in awe as the four titanic green skinned women slowly surrounded him, each one with a teasing smile on their faces.

“Did you enjoy the flight?” Astra asked with a smile.

“It was more comfortable than coach,” he joked.

He slowly glanced around, they’re all barefoot, he realized, his manhood rising as he wondered what game they had in store for him.

“Let’s get him!” Zia laughed, striking out with her foot and pushing him down, roughly pressing him down and grinning as her foot rolled over him.

Tyler managed to push himself up, stumbling across the floor and realizing he was rock hard as the sand from her sole stuck to him slightly.

Vira was next, pinching him between her toes and lifting him up, savoring the immense power she had over the tiny human. Gritting her teeth she squeezed him again, causing a grunt as he tried to force his way out with his arms, straining pathetically. With a sigh she lowered him back down, nudging him slightly with her foot and encouraging him to run.

“I’ll save you Tyler!” Kreia giggled. She lowered her foot down on him, pushing him to the floor and letting her soft sole cover him entirely. “I made sure to lotion mine first!” she squealed excitedly.

Pinned beneath her, Tyler could tell she was telling the truth. Her feet were the softest of the four girls, and rather than the pungent odor of sweat or leather that usually followed Astra’s feet after a day of walking, Kreia’s had a pleasant vanilla odor and a slightly moist and oily texture.

Slowly, deliberately, Kreia began to grind her sole against him. Tyler gasped, squirming as his erection slid against the soft oily skin, the rich vanilla scent coating him as if her foot was marking him as its own. Overhead Kreia sighed happily, sliding her foot up and down, feeling the movement of the tiny man as she worked him closer to orgasm.

“Hey, don’t hog him!” Zia protested.

“Shhh…” Kreia whispered, focusing solely on the trapped man underneath her sole. “Just because Tyler belongs underneath our feet doesn’t mean it always has to be a rough and scary experience!” She said, beaming.

“Scary?” Astra asked skeptically, “he asks to go down there most of the time.”

“It’s okay Tyler,” Kreia giggled, ignoring her, “just relax and let me finish… you… OFF!”

Tyler winced, spraying his seed across the bottom of her foot and joining his seed with the slick oily vanilla lotion. She pressed down further, cutting off the rest of the world and sealing him tight against the floorboards at the height of his orgasm.

Kreia kept her weight on him until the shuddering squirming motions stopped, and with a grin she lifted her foot up, revealing Tyler’s spent form.

“Huh, I was skeptical, but he did seem to like that,” Astra mused. She clicked her shrink ray, restoring the human man to his full size as he panted on the floor. Chuckling, she bent down to help him up, “Enjoying yourself?”

“Yeah,” Tyler said, grinning as he looked over them, “This whole thing is like a dream!”

“I hope you’ve got some energy left,” Vira said sternly, “you’ll be entertaining all of us on this trip!”

“The bed upstairs is massive,” Zia laughed, “let’s go see if we can all fit in it!”

Tyler tried to get a word in, but as the four excited alien women all but dragged him up the stairs, he found that it was easier to just let himself be pulled along.

Several hours later Tyler lay exhausted in the beach house’s master bedroom, two Zetan women on each side of him as he listened to the slow rolling of the waves against the shore. The room was bathed in a soft orange-red by the setting sun coming through the window, and he felt oddly peaceful.

“So, Tyler,” Astra said finally, sitting up, “what do you think, would you like to keep this going? Dating my friends as well I mean.”

“Uh…” Tyler gulped, looking at each of the girls as they rose in turn, grinning down at him as he lay in the center of the bed. They’re happy, you’re happy, just roll with it. “Yeah, I think we should,” he said with a grin.

The four girls cheered, all pressing close and snuggling him, laughing, and reaching out to touch whatever part of his naked body their hands could reach.

“I’m going to take such good care of you!” Kreia promised, “your life is going to be so much easier from now on!”

“Good call human, now you’ve got four pairs of green feet to keep you busy,” Zia taunted.

“Tyler,” Vira said, “I-I’ve always been a little scared of humans, but I’m glad you’re taking me in.”

“I think this was the right choice,” Astra said, ruffling his hair as she lay next to him.

Tyler just nodded, smiling as he stared at the ceiling and thought of the future.

Chapter End Notes: