- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a spinoff of Abduction, and a few plot elements are referenced therein.

Thanks again to Angelus288 who commissioned this story!

Tyler slammed the trunk on the “boxy” transport vehicle, satisfied with the day’s work. Zetan manufactured ground vehicles had flooded Earth’s streets after the alliance with the interstellar empire, and while they could run for years without recharge, there was still a large business in aftermarket modifications, mostly to make them more earth-like. Today’s particular client had wanted an old earth-style vehicle shell put on his, eliminating the ugly square shape of the standard vehicle that gave the boxys their name, along with some modifications to the vehicle’s programming to allow it to go faster under manual control. Satisfied the job was completed, Tyler hung up his safety goggles and headed for the shop exit.

“Fucking squids,” he heard the shop owner, Mr. Andrews, shout angrily as he walked into the lobby.

Tyler frowned, glancing at the news report playing on the muted TV on the wall, “What’s up?” he asked.

“Cephalos were spotted poking around Alpha Centuari again,” Mr. Andrews bellowed, “that’s a human system, you just know if it was a Zetan one, they’d have both the fleets out there today! I don’t trust those green skinned, knife eared-“ he looked at Tyler a moment, then cleared his throat, “I mean uh… I’m sure a lot of them are great, I just have problems with their leaders, you know?”

Tyler nodded politely. Word that he was dating a Zetan had gotten around the workplace, and he’d noticed that some of the more candid opinions his coworkers had on the green skinned aliens had been toned down in his presence.

“Zetan leaders are all figureheads,” a girl’s voice called from behind the receptionist desk.

“Oh god, here we go,” Mr. Andrews muttered.

Emma stood up angrily, “Zetans, humans, it’s all just a big show! The illuminati have been running Earth and Zeta Prime for centuries!”

“I used to only have to listen to this every Thanksgiving,” Mr. Andrews muttered, “I’m going to go finish some paperwork…”

Emma huffed angrily as her uncle went back to his office. The petite woman had a tomboyish build, accentuated by her short cropped red hair. From what Tyler understood she was Mr. Andrews niece, given the job as a family favor after her conspiratorial rantings had caused problems with her other work. The pair got along well enough, Tyler found her more outlandish tales amusing, and even when he smirked, she still liked telling them.

“So what do you think of the squid thing,” he asked casually, plopping himself on a seat in the shop’s waiting room, “are you with your uncle? You think the Zetans should send more ships to Alpha Centuari?”

“Oh please,” Emma waved dismissively, “after the battle of Alrec the squids are going to be too scared to go near a Zetan or Human system in force for a few years at least. Plus they probably know that Princess Nea survived, and they don’t want to see her again!”

Tyler smirked, “Come on Emma, how could she have gotten off the Blade right before it rammed into the head squid’s ship? It was on fire, full of enemies, and they’d even vented the oxygen!”

“She was rescued by a rogue bounty hunter hired by the Empress,” Emma said, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world, “then they told everyone she was dead so people wouldn’t be mad at her!”

“Sure Emma,” Tyler laughed, “And then Kurt Miller snuck her off into deep space.”

“If you check the passenger manifest for the New Tombstone colony there are two female Zetans listed,” Emma said, “one of those is obviously Princess Nea!”

Tyler chuckled at how passionate she got about the topic. Conspiracy theories about Princess Nea and her bodyguard Telma’s survival were all over the internet, being popular across both human and Zetan communities. Tyler didn’t believe any of it himself of course, but it made interesting talk… particularly with Astra.

There was a small ding as the shop’s bell rang, signaling that his Zetan girlfriend had arrived to pick him up for their date. Like most Zetans who lived on earth the towering green skinned woman had adopted more human fashions, and the low-cut white sundress she wore contrasted nicely with her dark green, almost black hair as she smiled, brushing a stray strand behind her pointed ear.

Tyler stood up, walking to her side, embracing her and enjoying the way she playfully rested the top of her chin on his head. Like most Zetans she was tall by earth standards, scratching seven feet, more on those days where she wore heels, another piece of earth fashion that was gaining popularity in their circles.

But she’s not wearing heels today though, Tyler thought, sneaking a peek downwards. The bright silver sandals left those wonderful green feet exposed, the immaculately trimmed nails shining slightly under the fluorescent light. She wiggled her toes playfully without looking down, She knows exactly where I’m looking, he realized, his mouth dry.

Those particular sandals had a very odd additional feature, a pair of tiny steel clasps which would hold a shrunken person arms spread against the thongs, their body stuck between the wearer’s big and index toe.

“Do you like them?” Astra teased, leaning down a little so she could whisper in his ear, “I just got them at a lovely little shop in the Zetan quarter, one that caters to relationships like ours.” She parted and grinned, enjoying his red face as he fought the urge to steal another peak at the sandals.

“Be careful around the Zetan quarter Tyler,” Emma said, peering out from behind her monitor again, “the Zetans have nefarious plans to lure our males to their planet so they can explode their population!”

Astra smirked, walking over to the receptionist’s desk and leaning over it slightly, letting the little woman get a good look at her ample green chest revealed by the low cut dress. Now it was Emma’s turn to blush, and from Astra’s smug expression she’d gotten the desired reaction.

“Earth has plenty of men to go around though,” Astra said in a teasing voice, “We only have one for every fifty of us back home… it would be rude not to share a few.”

“T-This isn’t Zeta Prime,” Emma stammered, quickly rearranging her desk in an attempt to look busy, “we don’t share m-men here!”

“A shame,” Astra sighed, standing back up and walking back to Tyler, “I’ll just have to keep this one all to myself… Goodbye Emma, perhaps we should discuss Zetan culture together sometime, I’m sure you’d find it fascinating.”

With that Astra hooked her arm around Tyler’s, all but leading him out into the parking lot to her waiting vehicle. Tyler eagerly went with her, entering the passenger side as she opened the door for him.

Dating a Zetan was different, to say the least, Astra always seemed very forward, almost aggressive, with him. The two had met when she’d brought her own transport into the shop for customization, a service which was apparently unique to earth and its colony worlds, and she’d shocked him by asking him to dinner as soon as she’d paid her bill. Astra’s job, like most Zetans in the area, was related to imports and exports of goods between Earth and Zeta prime, something she joked gave her plenty of time to sample the local flavors.

“Let’s get you home and out of those work clothes,” Astra purred, tapping a button into the boxy’s navigation, “in the meantime…” She turned her swiveling chair towards his with a grin, propping her feet into his lap as the automated transport started up, “Now be a good human and get to work.”

“Yes ma’am,” he said eagerly, slowly unbuckling the sandals.

“How lucky I am,” Astra moaned, feeling his thumbs trace over her soles, “to find a human so eager to get into his natural position…”

He smirked, Astra loved earth, and he was fairly certain that she’d been in a Human Appreciation Society at some point, but when they were alone, she often took on the role of the wicked, dominating Zetan. It was something that drove him wild.

“A little softer,” she ordered, wincing as his thumb pressed just a little too hard over her soft arches, “you’ll want to treat those feet well, they’re going to be the ones handling you later,” she murmured, closing her eyes with a grin. Idly she reached into her purse, pulling up the small remote sized shrink ray and teasingly waving it in front of him.

Oh hell yes, Tyler thought, his mouth going dry. Like most Zetans Astra carried one of the devices with her almost all the time, and while there were still many cultural sensitivities over their use, Astra had gleefully asked to shrink Tyler the first time they’d gone back to her place together… an experience that had been life changing for him.

“So, pet,” she drawled, “do you want to have dinner and drinks at a human establishment, or should we dine in the Zetan quarter tonight?”

“Zetan quarter,” Tyler said without thinking.

Astra grinned, “you saw the additions on the sandals, didn’t you?”

“Yes,” he admitted, “t-the shackles, right?”

“You’re going to make a wonderful accessory, my little human trophy boy, strapped helplessly to my sandals while I mingle and order a glass of qet,” she said, leaning forward. She jerked her foot out of his hand a moment, letting it drift between his legs, she gasped in mock surprise as her green foot rolled over his erection a moment, teasing him through his pants and sending a shiver up his spine. “It seems you like the idea,” she said, pulling her foot back and enjoying the way he watched it go almost longingly.

The boxy transport rolled to a stop in the parking garage of Astra’s apartment complex in the Zetan quarter. While the two weren’t living together yet more and more of Tyler’s things were ending up at her apartment.

“Hi Tyler,” the Zetan building manager said in a low voice as the pair walked in.

“Hi Kreia,” he said, waving politely. Astra’s landlady always stopped just short of openly flirting with him, and some of the other building tenets went a step further, winking or even blowing kisses when they saw him with Astra.

“Where are you taking the human tonight, Astra?” she asked in a teasing tone, “The Accessory?”

“Maybe,” Astra chuckled, throwing her arm around Tyler as they walked through the lobby, “He’d fit right in…”

“The Accessory?” Tyler asked as they walked into her apartment.

“I wouldn’t want to spoil the surprise,” Astra said with a smirk, “maybe we should invite Kreia to come with us?”

Tyler chewed his lip. was still getting used to Zetan “dating,” on their homeworld males were a rarity, and while centuries of reproductive technologies had lessened competition for them somewhat, it was unusual for Zetans outside of the royal family to have exclusive relationships…

Sensing his thoughts, Astra’s face softened a moment, “I won’t ask you to do anything you don’t want to,” she said quietly, “if I’m ever getting too Zetan…

“If I wanted a human woman, I’d date one,” he said with a reassuring smile, “besides, it’s fun showing the green girl around Earth, remember when we went to the state fair last weekend? Most girls would’ve found that pretty lame!”

“All of those mysterious foods, enchanting games, and the danger of those machines you call “roller coasters” and you think Earth women would be unimpressed?” Astra laughed, “You’re a wonderful male to be with…” She reached down and unbuckled her sandals, leaving them by the door as they stepped inside and walking across the bright carpet with her bare feet, enjoying the way her human lover’s eyes followed them.

With a sigh she flopped herself on the couch, “So you want to be my pet, earthman?” she teased.

“More than anything,” he whispered, unbuttoning his shirt.

“Finish undressing,” she ordered, propping her feet on the floor expectantly, “then come give me a kiss and I’ll decide whether you’re good enough to keep or not.”

Tyler almost stumbled as he finished pulling his pants off, falling to his knees and crawling to her feet, placing a kiss on the green soles as Astra giggled. Astra bit her lip, enjoying the sight of the naked male crawling to her, it was a rare treat for a Zetan to have such an eager mate, and while humans tended to run a little bulkier and more muscular than Zetan males did, Astra found it was a physique she liked… it made the humans that much more fun to wrestle down.

Tyler grunted in surprise as the green toes forced their way into his mouth, giving him a taste of the grime of a day in Astra’s work shoes. She looked at him expectantly, and without needing to be told twice he eagerly sucked on them, causing her to giggle at the ticklish feeling.

“Good boy,” she murmured, reaching into her bag and withdrawing her shrink ray, “I think I’ll keep you after all!”

There was a flash, and the world spun as the familiar electric tingle raced across his skin. Tyler’s head swam as he fell backwards, suddenly realizing just how rough those dark red synthetic carpet fibers were, almost like grass around his ankles as he groggily stood up.

“Oof!” he cried out as a pair of toes thicker than his body pinched him playfully, pushing him back down as her largest digit planted itself on his face.

“Keep kissing,” Astra said, a wicked grin coming over her face as she leaned forward, “really taste your lover human!”

Tyler’s tongue came out, tracing along the ridges of her toe, taking in the salty taste of her feet as the light layer of grime coated his hair, giving it an almost oily sheen as it stung his eyes. He wheezed as she pressed down slightly, driving his head against the carpet as she playfully increased the pressure. A moment later the rest of her sole came down, the soft skin indenting the rest of his body into the carpet as she placed him fully under her foot.

“The natural order,” Astra smirked in a faux-wicked tone, “the Zetan relaxing after a long day, and her human pet at her feet…” She paused a moment, tapping her chin, “now what’s that I feel poking my sole?”

Tyler gasped as she roughly slid her foot against him, the slight grime from a day of work serving as more than enough lubrication to make the motion send tingles of bliss through his body as his erection strained powerfully against the giant alien woman’s immense sole.

“This is a fight you won’t win human,” she drawled, biting her lip in excitement as she watched him struggle not to cum against the slight motions of her feet. “It’s only natural, the sight, the feelings, the smell, you’re in heaven, aren’t you?”

Tyler couldn’t answer, her foot had slid up, letting him stare up between the gap in her big and index toes, adding the smug and grinning green face of his girlfriend to the mix of sensations that were assaulting his body with as much vigor as any Zetan spacecraft. He groaned, gripping the toes on either side of him and wiggling pathetically, causing her to press down more, holding him in place even as his muscles spasmed and the rich vinegary smell of her feet filled his nostrils.

“I’m barely moving my feet at all, that’s the funny part,” she giggled, shifting against him again, a motion of no more than an inch, but still enough to make the tiny man utter a swear under his breathe as his muscles spasmed in a wave of bliss.

She stopped suddenly, and Tyler looked up at her desperately, “A-Astra, please-“

“Beg,” she said, “beg to be my pet!”

“PLEASE MAKE ME YOUR PET!” he shouted, squeezing his eyes shut.

“You want to be my pet?” she teased, shifting her foot again ever so slightly and causing him to moan happily, “you want to live in a little cage by my bed? Use my old socks for your bedding?”

“YES!” he shouted; too lost in the throes of pleasure to even realize what he was saying.

Astra laughed, and her grinning face pushed him over the edge as his body pushed back against her foot feebly one final time as he came. He exhaled, his eyes shut and a wonderous expression on his face as he sprayed his seed across the bottom of her sole, the soft sensation tickling his manhood and sending shivers through his body while the thick smell of her sweat burned into his brain at the moment of orgasm.

“Fuck me,” he panted finally, collapsing to the carpet, unable to mount any more resistance to the green toes that playfully batted either side of his head.

 “In time,” she promised, lifting her foot off of him and kneeling down to admire her handwork. She flexed her sole playfully over him, letting him see the small dribble of wetness he’d managed to leave on it. She traced a single fingertip along her green skin, easily wiping away the whole of his seed, and without a care stuck it into her mouth, sucking for a moment. “Delicious,” she murmured.

Tyler watched, spellbound, as the skyscraper sized goddess stepped over him, giving him the briefest look up those long verdant legs to the pair of simple pink panties she wore underneath her sundress.

“Can you regrow me?” he managed, sitting up and looking across the vast plane of the apartment floor. His own clothing lay scattered across the carpeting like far flung hills, and as he stood up he was, as always, stunned by the sheer scale of things once he’d been reduced.

“You’re not going back to full size yet,” she said casually, walking into her bedroom. He was left for a minute to contemplate her words, but she returned a few moments later, now clad in a slivery nanofabric dress that shimmered and seemed to hug her curves perfectly as she walked. From behind her back she produced another outfit, a men’s cut, with a click of the shrink ray it was reduced to doll size, and she casually dropped it, letting the clothing flutter down to him.

Tyler gasped, picking it up and looking over the exotic alien clothing, “N-Nanofabric? For me?”

“A little gift,” Astra said with a smile.

Tyler slide the sleek shimmering alien clothing on, feeling it seem to mold to his body. Nanofabric was what Zetans wore on their own planet, it was quite expensive by earth standards and Tyler didn’t know any humans that had any… until now.

“You look delightful,” Astra said, bending down and smiling as she took him in, “my perfect little human pet…” At her words jointed Zetan lettering formed across his chest, “Property of Astra,” she said approvingly, “I wouldn’t want anyone to forget, especially where we’re going.”

“Where we’re-“ his question was cut off as she picked up her discarded sandal, kneeling down and slamming to the ground in front of him playfully. Green fingers carefully pushed Tyler forward, pressing his tiny body against the sandal thong. Astra giggled slightly as she pinched his arms, guiding his wrists up into the shackles. There was a sharp *click* as they snapped closed, holding him in a Y-shaped pose as his lower body straddled the sandal’s thong and his arms were latched to the other straps.

“If you need to get out of that for whatever reason,” she said, “simply say your birth month.”

“Sept-“ he began, but she held up a finger.

“If you say it, the safety will engage and it’ll unlatch you,” Astra said, giggling and rolling her eyes, “so don’t unless you need to get out of there.”

“Got it,” he nodded, feeling the footwear shift as she slid her foot into it. On either side of him her toes slid through the gaps, filling his senses once again with the aroma of Astra’s feet. The world lurched as she took her first step, giving Tyler the next best thing to a thrill ride as she casually walked towards the door.

“All human accessories have to have safety releases on them now,” Astra giggled, looking down at her tiny captive, “after that whole Zeta Forever thing a few months back…” She sighed angrily, “leave it to them to ruin playing with humans for everyone.

As Astra walked through the lobby Kreia excitedly leaned over her desk, squealing in excitement as she caught a glimpse of him, strapped to Astra’s sandal.

“He looks so cute like that!” Kreia gushed, “I wish I had a human boyfriend…”

“You’d have to leave the Zetan quarter,” Astra teased with a chuckle, lifting her foot up slightly so Kreia could get a better look. “Tyler’s also a very accommodating male,” she laughed, gently squeezing him on either side with her toes as she did, “he let me shrink him after just a few dates… very trusting.”

“You know I’ve never used my shrink ray on a human,” Kreia sighed, reaching into her pocket and pulling her own small silvery device out with a sigh. “You guys have fun…”

With a final wave Astra walked out of the apartment building’s revolving front doors, chuckling to herself, “Maybe you should let Kreia try her shrink ray out on you?” she teased, glancing down at her sandal a moment.

“Uhh…” Tyler gulped, “M-Maybe just to shrink me…”

Astra just chuckled, ignoring her sandal-prisoner as she walked the streets. Zetans on Earth held to the standard Earth work-week schedule, and the same sense of excitement and possibility hung in the air as the streetlights flicked on, bathing the green throngs and the occasional human in the warm glow.

“Nice,” a pair of younger Zetan women said, stopping to stare at the sandal-shackled human as Astra walked by, “have fun humie!” the two girls laughed.

Astra smirked, letting a smug smile trace over her face as other Zetan women’s eyes drew downward. A few human men were with their various Zetan friends, and at least a few of them pointed out his predicament to the earth natives.

“Seems like we’re making quite the fashion statement,” Astra said, slowing her walk and letting the passerby get a better look. “I think plenty of other humans are going to find themselves in your position soon,” she murmured.

Finally she reached their destination, a large nightclub built into the base of a towering office complex, “The Accessory” was lit up in bright yellow holographic letters, and every few seconds an almost obnoxiously handsome human mas projected, casually walking behind the letters, then glancing at the street and shooting the customers in line a wink.

Astra strode by the line, which was mostly Zetan women, and there were murmurs as the group saw the human attached to her sandal. Tyler tried to smile at them, and he saw at least a dozen handheld phones come out, another earth invention that the Zetans had adopted, and the click of pictures rang out as the women in line giggled.

“Hold on a minute Tyler,” Astra sighed, sliding her foot out of her sandal.

His stomach lurched as the sandal was picked up, and the footwear was handed to the Zetan security officer, a gruff looking young woman with short cropped green hair and piercing yellow eyes. With a huff she carried the sandal, and Tyler, inside for a moment.

“All right human,” the security officer growled, “this little probe here will make sure you’re telling the truth.” A small silver orb, maybe the size of a softball, hovered up behind the officer, a beam of light reached out and traced over him, scanning his body.

“W-What’s all this for?” he asked nervously.

The guard’s face softened a bit, and she smirked, “Just some formalities we go through to make sure all of the humans here want to be here… Are you being kept prisoner by the woman who came in here with you?”

“No!” Tyler shouted, horrified, “Astra’s my girlfriend, she-“

“Calm down kid,” she laughed, picking the sandal back up again, “just a formality, we don’t want any Zeta Forever types coming in here.”

A moment later the sandal was returned to Astra, and her toes reappeared on either side of him, comfortably squeezing him as she smiled down. Once again, they entered the club, where soft Zetan lounge music was playing, not too different from what would be expected on Earth at an upscale bar or lounge.

As Tyler looked around, he started to realize why the establishment was called “The Accessory,” many of the Zetan women had humans attached to various pieces of jewelry, clothing, or in the case of several other humans, footwear.

There were some full sized humans in the far corner of the bar, talking amongst themselves. Every now and then one of the Zetans in the bar would cross over, strike up a conversation, or order someone a drink, and Tyler watched as a grinning Zetan led a blushing human man to a curtained off back room. A moment later the pair returned, only now the human was the adorning piece on a thin gold necklace, hanging between the Zetan’s cleavage.

Astra chuckled, playfully bobbing her foot as she sat at one of the barstools, shaking his world, “Quite the establishment, isn’t it?”

“Y-Yeah,” Tyler stammered.

“Nice footwear,” the bartender, another Zetan, smirked, leaning over the counter to take a look at him. “What will you have?”

“Qet and whiskey,” Astra drawled.

“A mix of the best of two worlds, coming up!” the bartender beamed, turning around.

“Nice sandals Astra,” another Zetan said, coming to her side. Tyler craned his neck to see that it was the one who had convinced the other human to mount himself on her necklace, though the man was now hidden between the Zetan’s ample green cleavage. “I like this look for your Tyler,” she laughed, taking a sip of her own drink.

“Hi Ceyla,” Tyler shouted, trying to grin up at the other Zetan. Ceyla was one of Astra’s coworkers, and while he’d only met her a few times, he got the feeling she felt the same way Astra did about human men.

She just chuckled in response, playfully yanking the chain of her gold necklace and bouncing her own human up and down within her breasts, occasionally letting him surface for air before sending him back down.

“Good crowd tonight,” Ceyla mused, glancing at the humans, “I’m glad they know we’re not all monsters.”

“This place almost shut down after that Zeta Forever mess a few months back,” Astra muttered, “thankfully the humans are coming back again…” She trailed off as she spotted someone on the human side of the bar.

“Tyler,” she hissed suddenly, fighting a grin.

He looked up at her, curious, “what?”

“Look who’s here!” she pointed across the room, and while it was difficult for Tyler to make out at his size, he quickly spotted the object of her attention. A hunched over figure with a small build, in a hoodie drawn up almost certainly to try to hide her facial features.

“No way,” he breathed, fighting his own laugh, “Emma!?”

“If you’ll excuse me Ceyla,” Astra chuckled, standing up and starting across the room. The other Zetan just smirked and raised her glass.

The other humans seemed to part as Astra approached, and from his spot latched to her sandal Tyler could see a mix of jealousy and apprehension among the other earth patrons. Astra cleared her throat, startling Emma, and causing the petite woman to squeak in surprise.

“Hi,” Astra said with Cheshire grin.

“A-Astra!?” Emma managed, “I-I’m just here to uh… survey the situation,” she stammered, “Yeah, I’m here to see just how many human males are getting tricked into being your playthings…” her voice trailed off as she saw Tyler, and her face went red as she took in her coworker, strapped to his Zetan girlfriend’s sandal.

“You know Emma,” Astra said in a low voice, “I’ve got a second sandal.” Astra basked in Emma’s embarrassment for a moment, then typed in a quick order on the table’s touchscreen, “enjoy a drink on me,” she winked.

“See you Monday!” Tyler called.

“Y-Yeah, Monday,” Emma managed weakly.

“I’ve seen that girl here before,” Ceyla commented as Astra and Tyler returned to the bar, “She wants to be tiny so bad, but she always chickens out if anyone asks her to the back room.”

“A shame,” Astra sighed.

Their conversation was interrupted as the music started to pick up, and the dancefloor in the center of the club began to light up as Zetan women cheered and began moving onto it. Tyler’s world shook as Astra began tapping her foot to the beat.

“Come on!” she grinned eagerly at Ceyla, “Let’s dance!”

Dance!? Tyler thought, crying out in surprise as his world shifted once again as Astra eagerly headed for the dance floor.

His world became a sea of Zetan feet, stretching upward dancing excitedly to music that seemed to increase in tempo by the second. Astra rocked back and forth, twirling around with others in some dance native to the Zetan homeworld as he fought dizziness.

The heat of the lights overhead and the bodies pressed close soon made the dance floor a hot and muggy place, and Tyler felt the toes around him starting to grow grimy with sweat. They squeezed against him as the dancing continued, coating him once again in a fresh layer of Astra’s foot sweat as she laughed and joked overhead.

Tyler wasn’t sure how long she danced, but by the time the crowds started to thin out the goddess who had shackled him to her sandal was dripping sweat, and he winced as a drop fell from a lock of her hair, splashing over his head like a massive raindrop as Astra said her goodbyes to her friends at the club.

“How are you doing?” she asked, glancing down at him as they left the club.

“T-That was wild,” he stammered, still a little dazed. He’d spent most of the night shackled to her sandal, and the salty taste of her fresh sweat stuck to his tongue, but still… It was like a rollercoaster ride through a rave, he thought, fighting a laugh.

“You did great for your first time dancing with a Zetan,” she teased, “come on footboy, let’s go home.”

Astra pushed her way into the apartment, giggling from the lingering effects of the club cocktails. She left her sandals on as she walked through the living room, carrying Tyler with her footsteps as she collapsed onto her bed.

“We should go out like this more often,” she said dreamily, kicking her sandals off as she sat up. Tyler’s body limply collapsed into her hands as she unbuckled them, and she chuckled, poking him in the belly to rouse him. “Aw,” she cooed, “tired?”

“I’ve got some fight left in me,” he said, grinning.

“Hmmm… it seems there’s still more work to be done to crush your human resistance,” she said. She reached up and tapped her neck, causing the nanofabric to recede like water, revealing her naked form, a slight sheen of sweat over her body.

Tyler gasped as his own nanofabric clothing receded, coded to hers, he realized, and a moment later he was as naked as she was.

“You must be thirsty,” she drawled, lowering him down to her feet, “Go ahead, lick them!”

Tyler’s tongue eagerly met her soles, causing her to giggle as she lay back on the bed. The night of dancing had coated her toes in a fresh layer of perspiration, and as Tyler licked, the Zetan giggled at the sensation of his tiny tongue. Soon the giggles became moans, and Tyler glanced up her immense body to see that her hand had wandered between her legs, slowly fingering herself as she’d propped her head up to watch him work.

“Did I say to stop?” she asked with a teasing smile.

Tyler pressed his face back against her sole, feeling the warmth of her feet and the almost gritty feeling of the salty sweat. A second later he grunted as a finger thicker than his leg pressed against the back of his head, forcing his face into the soft green wall of her sole. The sweat stung his eyes, and he placed kiss after kiss on the foot while the giant alien moaned excitedly at the show of submission.

“Enough!” she barked, “I need you now!”

Fingers wrapped around him, causing Tyler to wheeze as Astra gripped him eagerly. He was lifted up briefly to her beaming face, a mix of crazed lust and eager excitement crossing her features as she brought him in for one final kiss.

The world blurred as she brought him down between her legs, her pink womanhood ready and waiting for him, glistening with arousal. The world went dark as she shoved Tyler’s body in, his head, then his shoulders were consumed by the quivering pink walls that seemed to mold around him, sucking his body in as the immense alien fell back onto the bed again, writhing and moaning with pleasure.

The slick wetness of her womanhood washed away whatever was left of her sweat, coating him with a new scent as the silky juices coated his hair, lubricating his body and letting him slide deeper in. The pressure around him was immense, and he fought for breath as he swallowed mouthfuls of the sticky alien woman’s cum.

“That’s it, keep going,” she moaned, fingering herself furiously as she felt her human lover inside her, “give yourself to me!”

Tyler fought within her, pressing with all of his might as her walls increased the pressure in tune with her arousal. With a grunt of exertion he gave the last bit of his strength to crawl just a little further, tapping one section on the inside of her which he knew from experience would bring her over the edge.

Astra screamed loudly, crossing her legs and squeezing her eyes closed as an orgasm rocked her body like an earthquake, the tremors shaking Tyler’s world and pressing his arms against his body like a python as her womanhood pummeled him. Her cum flooded his eyes, and he coughed as he swallowed mouthful after mouthful of the sweet fluid, unable to do anything but weather the storm as the loud drumbeat of her heartbeat filled his ears.

With a sigh Astra’s head flopped back down onto her pillow, a fresh sheen of sweat on her green forehead as she panted, feeling the warm waves of pleasure receding like the tide after a storm. Numbly she reached down, fumbling between her legs until she found what she was looking for, pinching his ankle between her fingers.

With a *schlick* she pulled her tiny human lover free of herself, giggling as she dangled him overhead. Tyler just grinned stupidly at her, in spite of all of their dominance games, it never failed to amuse him how he could make her so weak at his tiny size.

“Good human,” she purred, “you’ve made your mistress very happy.” She glanced at the shrink ray, placed on her nightstand, “Now what to do with you?” she said, a teasing smile coming over her face. Her eyes drifted lower, to a pair of soft slippers waiting at the foot of her bed. His eyes followed hers, and he felt his manhood stirring at the thought of sleeping in the soft footwear.

“Yes please,” he said simply.

Astra giggled, “Fine, but tomorrow you sleep in the bed with me, at full size.

With that she lowered him down to the soft and fuzzy interior of her slippers, letting the stale yet inviting scent of her feet wash over him as he lay down on the fuzzy insole. The fatigue of the day seemed to catch up with him all at once, and with a sigh and a smile he felt his eyes drifting closed.

Astra stretched and yawned as the first rays of light peeked through the curtains. With a wave of her hand the automated apartment drew them open, letting the rising sun fill her apartment with a rich natural light as she smiled contentedly. Without thinking she stood up, casually bringing her feet into her soft slippers as she stretched again.

Tyler woke as her soft soles crept over him, and he shouted in surprise as her green toes invaded his sleeping space, pressing him into the fuzzy insole of the slippers as Astra casually walked into the kitchen. He grunted, feeling the immense pressure as she walked.

It’s a good thing these are soft, he wheezed to himself, feeling his giant lover stop in her kitchen, starting breakfast.

“Tyler?” Astra called, “What do you want for-“ she felt a sudden squirming sensation beneath her foot, and stopped. “Oh,” she giggled, looking down at her slippers, “Sorry about that…” She looked over the kitchen a moment, she had a few Zetan pastries, along with the traditional earth staples of bacon and eggs in the fridge. He can probably stay in there until I’m done cooking, she reasoned with a giggle.

Tyler and Astra sat together, both smelling of sweat and sex as they at their breakfast quietly. The only thing that passed between them was the occasional satisfied smile, enjoying the serenity of the morning after a wonderful night on the town together.

“The store where I bought those sandals is having some new items premier today,” Astra said finally, “would you like to clean up and go see them? I’m sure the storekeep would love to have a human in for a fitting.

“Sounds fun,” he laughed, picking up his dishes and carrying them to the sink.

Astra sighed happily, “I love Earth,” she said with a grin.

“It’s all right,” Tyler said, walking back to the table and giving her a quick kiss, “but I really love the girls who come to visit.”

“Visit?” she laughed, “I’m staying you fool…”

The two embraced, holding each other as the morning sun bathed the apartment.