- Text Size +

>Continue climbing up without a break
You decide to ignore your body’s weakened state for now and keep climbing. Time was of the essence here, and you couldn’t afford to wait around. You just need to push on a little more and you’d make it. With renewed enthusiasm you grabbed on the back of the chair and scaled it upwards. Progress was slower than before, but it was still happening. From this high up even the smallest movement from the giant-sized Takao felt like it was wobbling her towering chair, making your heart race with anxiety.

Then disaster struck. It wasn’t even due to Takao’s movements, your hand just happened to lose its grip and slip, and then your body leaning on that side went with it. You went plummeting backwards, several stories down, and in the milliseconds between you and your landing you thought this was the end. Next to you was Takao’s back, you reached out to grab onto her shirt to stop your fall, but your weak fingers uselessly couldn’t grip the fabric hard enough. You rolled and tumbled down the arch of her back until your tiny body was met with her ample plump rear end. Takao’s huge butt cheeks were perky enough to stretch her skirt and underwear fabric away from her giant globes, leaving a small gap of exposed ass crack in view while she was sitting. Like a tiny round disc your shrunken form slipped into her coin slot, straight into the plush warm chasm between her butt cheeks.

Takao failed to notice the sudden intrusion thanks to your tiny size. The soft pillowy hug of her butt had broken your fall, saving you from an untimely death, but leaving you lost. You felt isolated from the outside world, hidden away under Takao’s layers of pantyhose and underwear. In front of you was a blazing heat and a strong scent. You could feel it touching your legs, the dense folds of wrinkled flesh extruding from the innermost depths of Takao’s ass crack. Your tiny body had fallen right in front of her anus, its looming presence was huge compared to you. Never would you have dreamed that your body would be several times smaller than Takao’s butthole, and yet here it was, massive and twitching slightly in front of you.

Your brain was giving you crazy warning sirens that this was a bad place to be. At the same time though, with the limited light available to you, the sight of Takao’s private backdoor was kind of arousing. You hear muffled gurgles coming from deep inside her body, the vibrations of which shudder all the way down through her ass and into you. What do you do?

>Climb out right away
>Stay put
>“Fuck it” start humping her anus

>Climb out right away
The best choice of action you thought was to get as far away from her anus as possible. The mighty wrinkled beast may look enticing, but your gut told you that being right next to it was incredibly risky.

Getting out was going to be a harder feat than said however. Takao’s panties clung to her butt quite well, fitting the exact curves of her huge rear end. Going back up through her cheeks wasn’t exactly an option either, given how massive they were. The giant mounds of flesh were soft, but didn’t allow for much give in terms of you pushing them apart. It was like lifting a mattress, but with 100 stacked on top of each other, and on both sides.

The easier option was to cling to the fabric of her panties, climbing the backside divot between her cheeks. There was a small gap there between Takao’s skin and the underwear, perfect for your tiny self to hide inside and climb back the way you came. At least, you thought. Progress was slow going, and you had to be careful not to itch Takao while you were back here. Even just a simple scratch might cause her to seriously injure you. What you didn’t pay enough attention to however were the gurgling sounds coming from inside her body.

Takao’s cheeks tensed for a moment and then unleashed a blaring loud fart, right into her chair. Hot gushing blasts of entombed air shoot straight through her gargantuan butt cheeks, rumbling through her panties and into you as well. The power behind her release was enormous, for her it might have been a normal fart but for you it was a devastating explosion of hot fermented gases. For the second time today you lost your grip and slipped down, falling down the curved slope of Takao’s underwear like a massive slide. The problem was though, you were off course.

You weren’t heading back down into the center of her ass crack, instead you were tumbling directly under the side of her huge left butt cheek. The plump expanse of her booty got tighter and more smothering the further down you went, the unrelenting underwear forcing you into a vice-like embrace until you could no longer move. That was when Takao leaned back into her seat, fidgeting slightly in a response to her recent expulsion of gas.

In an instant you were crushed flat by the rolling flesh of her butt cheek, obliterated into a tiny stain on her panties. Takao was completely oblivious that she had just ended your life by shifting her seating position by a little, and that was it. Your entire life up until now had ended, just like that.

Ending 44: What Goes Up…

>Stay put
This was far too dangerous. You felt like any slight movement might set her off, and if you weren’t careful, her massive ass could smother you to death, or worse. It was like a living cave-in, one that could happen at any second if you touched her the wrong way. So you decided to stay where you were, and hopefully wait it out.

Truth be told your body was already feeling quite tired. The idea of more climbing wasn’t an appealing one right now. It wasn’t just that you were feeling lazy, you just weren’t exactly confident you would be able to climb all the way out of Takao’s massive butt crack in your current state. The fall down might have only lasted a couple seconds, but undoing that would take a long time, and a bunch of energy you weren’t sure you still had in you. Takao’s booty was absolutely gigantic compared to you, a great round landscape of jiggly girl meat, escaping on your own would be no easy feat.

Of course being down in the epicenter of her ass crack wasn’t exactly great either. It was hard to ignore Takao’s huge imposing anus as it was pulsating right in front of you. The heat coming off it was absolutely stifling and the whole thing smelled thick with the scent of stale sweat and dull past excretions. You were being careful not to touch it, her sensitive pink flesh might cause her to react and squeeze down on you. The slimy puffy backdoor was humongous compared to your tiny body, the way it twitched in and out ominously threatened you with the possibility of being crushed under its puffy folds.

More gurgles bellowed through the girl’s body again, this time louder than before. You had nothing to do but to watch her anus twitch, gazing at her wrinkles repeatedly flexing in and out. The motions of her tender folds squeezing into each other was almost hypnotic, from the way they danced in front of you. Maybe it was the female scent of Takao’s ass polluting your mind but you couldn’t help falling into a trance watching her sphincter undulate. It felt like you were getting drawn into it, like it was getting closer to your face, despite the fact that you weren’t moving.

And then you realized, it actually WAS getting closer. A tremendous groan shuddered through Takao’s sexy ass, and you watched in anguish as her anal wrinkles bulged out towards you. The thick bands of flesh quivered as an intense pressure pushed them to their limit.

“Oh fuck…” you gasped “She’s going to fart!”

Her huge asshole burst open, blasting out an enormous wave of heat, sound and smell. The gigantic eruption pounded your tiny body against the floor, holding you there under the intense pressure of her escaping gas. You could feel the entire structure of her big weighty ass rumbling as that fart came out, her pale soft globes of flesh reverberated as tainted air rushed through her crack. The hot noxious fumes coming from her bowels tasted awful, you coughed and hacked to get the stench out of your lungs, but you were surrounded by it. Sweat dripped from your brow and the taste of potent gas stuck to the back of your throat. Such a simple act of her bodily function had devastating results for you.

Takao seemed to pay no mind to her boisterous release, she was alone and had no reason to feel embarrassed. With the pressure relieved from her system she wiggled her cute butt into her chair, leaning back slightly while she continued to read. Deep in the depths of her crack, this caused the equivalent of a flesh avalanche, collapsing most of her deluxe booty right on top of you. Takao’s giant sphincter comfortably planted itself directly on top of your tiny body, pinning you into the firm surface of her seat. The anal kiss smothered you from head to toe, lodged right up against the tender sticky surface of the girl’s stinky folds. Her anus was red-hot in light of the recent fart, still twitching in the aftermath. You were stuck.

[Continue to “Pinned under her asshole”]

>“Fuck it” start humping her anus
Throwing caution to the wind, you said “fuck it” and embraced Takao’s giant backdoor in your arms. It felt like no matter what you did at this point was hopeless, that you had no chance to get out of this awful situation, so you simply mentally checked out altogether. You let your male instincts take over, and right now they were telling you to have your way with Takao’s giant sexy butthole on an unimaginable scale.

The big rubbery pucker was soft and squishy in your arms. You kneaded the puffy bands of flesh, smearing yourself against the hot oily surface to give it the best massage you could. Takao’s giant booty hole clearly enjoyed the stimulation, as it began to pulsate back into you. The engorged anal maw undulated itself to life, puckering and kissing your tiny body lovingly. It admittedly smelled like ripe ass, but the dirty musky scent was actually heightening your arousal. You nuzzled your face into the center, inhaling deeply while goopy sweat and oils squished your face. Sliding your hands around the curvature of her wrinkles and reaching into the crevices you found that Takao’s tender butthole was a perfect mixture of hot and slippery. Lines of anal juices stretched from her anus to your cheeks, the huge orifice was becoming hot and bothered just like you, drooling bubbly slime from its twitching lips.

You instantly knew that the syrupy fluid would act as the perfect lubricant. Wasting no time, you got your already-erected dick out and lined it up with her anus. You weren’t quite tall enough for your hips to push your cock into the center of the dirty flesh pit, where it would be surrounded by bands of flesh, so you instead squished it inside two plump anal wrinkles on the bottom half of her butthole. You moaned as your member slid between the hot greasy warmth of her asshole, the wrinkles were so big and plump that they caressed you with the perfect amount of pressure.

Like a wild animal you started slamming your cock into Takao’s rubbery anus, slapping her juicy folds with your hips. It was incredible. You never dreamed of being able to fuck Takao’s ass like this before. It was so big and meaty, you could immerse yourself in her booty because it was literally around you. Takao’s plump sexy butt was your entire world right now, and you were loving it. Her twitching folds pulsated in rhythm with your thrusts, you and her orifice were feeding off each other’s pleasure. Hot gurgles vibrated through her ass, only increasing the stimulation shooting through your cock. You leaned your top half into the center of her asshole, huffing the noxious odors as it throbbed with sticky wet smacks of its pink lips. Then seemingly out of nowhere, the giant shithole erupted with a blazing hot fart.

The grueling steamy winds shot right in your face, boiling your skin and forcing its way down your throat. You wretched at the concentrated flavor, but at the same time the rumbling feeling around your dick was unlike anything else. Takao’s shoulders slumped as she let out her gas, she couldn’t help but exhale with relief as she let out the pent-up pressure from her abdomen. It felt pleasant to release her fart, the warm air spread through her pantyhose and ran up her backside. Meanwhile you were absolutely cumming your lights out from the explosive vibrations coming out her asshole. As relaxing as the gas was for her, on your scale it was a great big geyser of reverberating pressure. Her massive puffed out anal folds were relentlessly buzzing around your penis like mad. You didn’t even mind the horrid stench that much, that’s just how good it felt. You were enraptured with anal ecstasy.

Immediately after cumming your body craved more. Your dick was still hard and yearning for a second round. Bucking like a crazed beast, you continued to fuck her anus, pounding with all the energy you had to give. Takao’s hole was still roasting hot from her fart, but twitched back at you with delight. You felt it becoming more accepting to your body. You could lean in close and knead your hands right between her oily shit-reeking wrinkles and they would let you. Her massive anus became more relaxed and tender to your touch, even leaking additional intestinal drool to lube yourself up with. It felt unbelievably good, you never wanted to give it up. You just wanted to keep pumping your dick into her buttery butthole for as long as you could.

You felt some more gurgles shudder through Takao’s rump, she was preparing for another anal eruption. This time you were ready for it, even looking forward to the delicious putrid blast to hit you in the face. You wanted to cum again to her farts so bad, but you weren’t expecting what happened next. Takao’s plump anus spurted out a goopy shart of anal mucus, one that was several times bigger than your body. You weren’t just coated in the horrid gunk, you were buried by it, knocked back to the ground and encased in a prison of sticky hot goo. The thick semi-solid slime was too viscous for you to escape from, you couldn’t move your arms or legs, you were utterly trapped, and worse yet, you couldn’t breathe.

Immediately your brain changed from arousal to panic mode. You screamed, useless bubbles coming out your mouth and into the toxic mucus. Surely she would have noticed her accident, but no, she instead leaned her ass back into a more comfortable position, and her previously-sexy monster of an anus came crashing down on you. You were stuck, unable to breathe, choking on a huge butt’s intestinal slime, praying for her to fart so it could blow the awful stuff away.

“Fart! Please fart!” you begged silently. “For the love of God just fart again!!”

But she didn’t. At least for the rest of your lifetime. Your panic fizzled out and slowly your vision went dark. You drowned a horrible death inside a shitstain on Takao’s anus. It wasn’t until several hours later in the bathroom that she noticed the partially dried-up glob of juices in her underwear and wiped it off with some toilet paper. By then you were long gone.

Ending 45: Drowning in Pleasure

[Pinned under her asshole]

Air was incredibly sparse down under Takao’s gargantuan butt, even more so than before. What little air you did managed to suck into your lungs was ripe with the thick remnants of her hot gas. The bubbling concoction of anal fumes burned at you lungs, making you want to gag all over yourself, but you managed to hold yourself back. It was a humid horrible environment under her giant backdoor, you wondered just how such a cute looking ass could let out such a terrible smell. Regardless, the big meaty ring of flesh was still twitching at you. There wasn’t anywhere to back off to this time, the entire front side of your body was mashed up against her greasy sphincter and continually being kneaded against its many folds.

The distant sounds of gurgling deep in her ass grew closer, telling you that her booty wasn’t quite done yet. The looming anal maw puckered outwards in response, flexing in anticipation, almost as if it was warning you. This was bad, you were facing a very real possibility of suffocating to death down here. You had to do something to escape, to get Takao’s attention so maybe she could hold back her next fart and create some sort of opportunity for you. If you don’t think of the right thing it’s over.

[*] Sweat ending
>Try hitting her asshole as hard as you can to get her attention.
>Try licking her asshole to get her attention.

[*] Sweat ending
As you went to make your next move, a large splash of liquid hit you in the face. You yelped out in pain as the salty moisture stung your poor eyes. It was too hard to move your arms under the weight of Takao’s massive anus so you had to blink away the briny discharge. That’s when you felt more wetness, dripping on your legs, your chest, through your fingers, running down the back of your hair and creeping up your neck. The humid crevice standing in front of this giant girl’s anal abyss was beginning to pool up with sweat, and quickly.

The absurd case of swamp ass wasn’t as sudden as you thought. Temperature within Takao’s gargantuan butt had been building for a while, slowly coaxing the sweat out from her pores, and dripping it down her crack. The runny fluids collected all the filth and grime that had been building up between her huge meaty butt cheeks, and slowly trickled them down towards the bottom, where you were located. You then realized your plan to turn up the heat of the room and get her attention with the electric heater was actually the wrong call.

The abundance of ass sweat began to fill the already limited breathing space around you. Takao’s panties absorbed some of the moisture, but not enough given how hot her ass was. Her big juicy rump rained down a stream of dripping moisture, soaking you in her terrible salty scent. It was absolutely rank, but more importantly, it was filling up at such a rate that you had to strain your neck to suck in what little remaining air you had.

Desperately you pushed back up against Takao’s anus, trying to carve out a gap that you could remain safe inside. The sensitive pucker didn’t seem to enjoy being taken hold of though, and flexed back to slam you out of the way, like the world’s smelliest bouncer. Your tiny body splashed back, pounded by the mighty anus into the filthy sweat soup, flailing around haphazardly as you tried to keep your head above water.

This was really bad, you were submerged in sweat, the endless supply of female perspiration was entirely filling the area around you. You panicked and writhed to squeeze your way out from under Takao’s massive globes, but the great fleshy cheeks were far too heavy for you. Your lungs screamed for air, aching in your chest, but you still needed to find some first. Your head was pounding and your heart rate skyrocketed, you were going to drown in here.

Finally, you couldn’t take it anymore and your body wrenched your jaw open to breathe. All at once, a torrent of oily ass sweat filled the inside of your lungs. You recoiled in despair, pounding weakly against the giant butthole that would show you no mercy. Takao simply sat there, unaware of the person dying under her big sweaty ass. This torture went on for another excruciating minute of agony, until you finally died.

Ending 46: Get Out of Mah Swamp

>Try hitting her asshole as hard as you can to get her attention.
The sharp pangs of claustrophobia started to set in your mind. With Takao’s gargantuan ass gradually smothering what little space you had left, you began to panic. Desperate and afraid, you start to wail on her gigantic bootyhole. The puffy pucker planted above you was beset by a flurry of frantic punches and kicks, with what little energy you had left you attacked it. The sounds of sticky wet whaps filled your little fart-scented crevice, the many strikes of your limbs did little to budge the massive anal orifice. This had to work, or else…

Eventually something started to happen. Takao’s giant anus started twitching, with purpose this time. The great big maw was feeling some slight tingles from your hits, and was flexing in response. Your arms and legs were starting to hurt, and you were feeling lightheaded exerting yourself with a lack of oxygen, but you kept up your assault. You needed her to notice you no matter what.

Takao had indeed noticed your struggles… somewhat. She felt something itching her asshole, consciously too, but your tiny movements weren’t exactly enough to make her think someone tiny was trapped down there. At most your punches and kicks tickled her ass like a spare piece of underwear lint brushing up against her backdoor, and that’s as much as she considered it to be. Feeling a rising pressure building up inside her body again, Takao simply leaned forwards in her seat, hoping she could clear the itching out in one go…

A murky dense geyser of fermented fumes erupted on top of you as Takao farted again, this time it was a wretched silent but deadly one. The searing heat roasted your skin and stung your eyes. It smelled like really she needed to take a dump, the noxious overbearing gas was pumped out deep from the superheated reaches of her gruesome bowels. You screamed in agony, only getting a throat full of blazing hot vapors, the taste of her fart coated your airways like hot wax. With such an easy movement the giantess had put an end to your tantrum, her powerful anus punishing you for daring to strike back at it. The hissing nightmare lasted for several seconds as Takao felt waves of relief in deflating her hot butt. She hoped that would be an end to the itching she felt.

Stunned and past the point of reason, your anguish turned into rage. You were fed up with her ass and her monstrous farts, the shrinking, all of it. In an angered frenzy you doubled down on punching and kicking her anus, taking all your pent up frustrations on the indifferent pulsating hole. If she wasn’t going to treat you like a person then fine, you’d make her treat you like one.

Takao tried to go back to reading her book, but that’s when your attacks made her feel itchy again. This was actually starting to get annoying for her. Her huge twitching anus suddenly clenched down hard as she took direct control over it, the oily rubbery surface becoming hardened dense muscle. You were taken aback by the swift change in demeanor and stopped hitting it for a second, but it was too late. Takao adjusted her seating.

Like a sweeping avalanche her butt cheeks crashed over you, crushing your minuscule body between their absolutely astronomical weight. Takao’s throbbing anus pumped in and out as you felt yourself get mangled underneath its folds. Then finally your body was decimated between the shifting of her powerful fart-soaked globes. Like a rubber shaving from an eraser you were left an indistinguishable mess inside her crack, until a later toilet paper wiping flushed you away for good.

Ending 47: Just An Annoying Itch

>Try licking her asshole to get her attention.
You were desperate to get Takao’s attention, but without causing her backdoor to itch. You knew that if you touched her anus the wrong way she could easily crush your tiny body and everything would be over. The only way you could try to calmly get her attention was by… licking her.

The great twitching poophole flexed its massive wrinkles on top of your body, you were being squished hard against its hot dense flesh. An oily smear of caked-in filth and sweat wiped across your chest, dampening your hair. You winced at the smell. It was still burning from her recent gassy release, and you imagined how horrid her anus would taste. Not wanting to be smothered to death under an unaware girl’s butthole, you leaned in your face and stuck out your tongue. Your brow felt hot as it reached between the undulating wrinkles, you could feel the pink bands of flesh radiating heat. Finally, your tongue made contact.

Surprisingly it was smooth. With all the mucus and oily film covering Takao’s enormous butthole your tiny tongue was able to glide across it with ease. The taste however was beyond repulsive. Your stomach wanted to leap out of your mouth, the fermented stink of unfiltered ass and flatulence wreaked havoc on your taste buds. Gross anal fluids collected as you licked and swished it inside your lips, you continued to work praying this would result in her noticing you, but you had no choice but to swallow some of it down your throat. You kept lapping away at her gigantic puckered fart-beast, sliding along her thick puffy wrinkles, tickling the crevices deep inside, and even cleaning out between the gunk soaked folds. Anything to get her attention now. Takao’s supple butt gurgled from inside, reminding you that time was of the essence, and hastening your tongue.

The giantess was still not exactly aware of what you were doing, but gradually a warm pleasant feeling was starting to come from her behind. Delightful little tingles began to run up her back, spreading through her hips, and making her heart rate increase. Takao was too focused on her reading to notice yet, but her body was becoming aroused, and in one place in particular.

Deep inside her stuffy ass crack, the girl’s juicy anus became more active. It slowly became puffier and more sensitive as its folds had blood pumped through them. The air grew steamier around you as you licked, running your tongue along Takao’s now-trembling anal lips for the umpteenth time. Suddenly her butthole folds splayed outwards and smashed into your tiny face. You gasped for air, twisting your shoulders to find a small gap of space to breathe. Takao’s powerful shithole was pulsating in earnest now, hungrily pushing itself into you for more tingly stimulation. Runny threads of slime connected you to her engorged backdoor, its throbbing slowly crushing your body while it yearned for more good feelings. You were running out of air and time.

>Keep licking
>Try to push through her asshole so you have space to breathe

>Keep licking
You didn’t think you had time to even formulate a plan at this point. It was time for action. Immediately you doubled down on licking Takao’s massive anus. The sturdy puckering maw groaned back at you, practically chewing your head and torso as you dove back in between its folds. The taste of her mucus soaked flesh was sickening, the worst thing to ever have gone inside your mouth, but you kept lapping away like it was a delicious candy. Wet sticky smacking noises filled your ears as the fleshy mass of anal muscles contracted in rhythm. You didn’t have time to worry about being crushed between her multitude powerful crevices, you needed to get her to notice you.

Absent-mindedly, Takao’s hips leaned back into her chair. The great massive booty cheeks squished and rubbed into the seat, lovingly squeezing down onto the firm surface. Her ass was yearning to cram you against its sensitive spot, all the way at the deepest part of her crack the warm humid sphincter was throbbing for stimulation. You gasp and wheezed as your legs were crushed under the weight of her body, your face frantically licking to get her attention. Just then Takao’s giant anus twitched, and a booming groan filled the chamber above you.

Without mercy, the girl’s musky sphincter started swelling up, with your head right in the center of her expanding folds. Still mid-lick, your jaw got caught but her huge spreading wrinkles, forcing it apart while the other hot bands of flesh secured your skull. You couldn’t move, couldn’t budge an inch as Takao’s anus kept growing. It was doming outwards, bulging as her rectum filled with intestinal gas, and your mouth was being locked open right in the very center of where it was going to come out. You screamed a hoarse cry of fear, your voice gurgling from all the bubbly anal goop caught in your throat. Your tongue pathetically wagged past your teeth to lap at her anus a few more times, begging her to feel you down here. Takao’s giant pucker rumbled against your lips, indifferent to your despair.

The giantess, feeling a slight bloating pressure in her backside again, let out a cute grunt to exert it from her body. Down below Takao’s anus yawned open and immediately shot out a massive incredible torrent of superheated air down your throat. With your jaw forced apart you couldn’t do anything to stop it, the girl pushed her enormous sweltering fart out her bowels and it was sent straight into your helpless body. Your stomach and your lungs both burst simultaneously, several other organs ruptured as her gas stormed through your innards as well. The only upside was that as horrific and brutally painful as your death was, at least it was over near instantly. Takao’s butt continued droning on with her meaty fart. The gas was dense and thick with her patented toxic odor. Thankfully you were no longer there to endure the smell of it.

Ending 48: Like a Balloon And Something Bad Happens

>Try to push through her asshole so you have space to breathe
As Takao’s humongous anus attempted to give you the bear hug of a lifetime you noticed something. There was a little more “give” to the giant rubbery sphincter than it seemed like there was before. It was still smothering your tiny battered body, kneading its thick fart-soaked wrinkles all over you, but as you pushed back for some space you felt your body was able to spread apart her malleable anal flesh somewhat. The hungry beast even seemed to like this, throbbing outwards and greedily contracting with its sticky hot folds to try and suck you in.

As much as you hated the idea of crawling inside Takao’s giant ass, you were definitely running out of air on the outside of it. Maybe you’d be safer to breathe inside? Of course it’d be horribly smelly, you’d have to deal with that, but the alternative of suffocating didn’t seem much better. Takao’s juicy pucker undulated all around you, slathering another wet kiss of anal slime as if it was trying to lube you up. In the back of your head you knew this was a bad idea, so you decided to give it a test run.

Reaching up, you pushed your arms into the huge rectal maw, seeing how it would feel. The giant girl’s anus was definitely loosened up, probably in thanks to all that licking you did. You could still taste the disgusting filth on your tongue. You stirred your arms around, feeling the big lumpy flesh to sense if you would be crushed or not by her walls if you chose to crawl inside. They did seem fairly soft, but there was also a dense undertone of powerful muscles twitching underneath. It was hard to tell if it was actually safe.

Your little test had to be cut short however, as Takao’s big butt was getting impatient. Your stirring limbs had teased the engorged asshole quite enough, and the stimulation made it swell up with desire. As Takao’s breathing grew faster she absentmindedly wiggled her huge hips into her seat. Her body wanted it, bad. The gargantuan horny anus was pulsating faster and faster, flattening itself into the seat and your shrunken form. You had exactly zero space left between you and the starving hole, you either had to suffocate or make your way inside now. You take one last breath and decide to go in…

>Feet first
>Head first