- Text Size +

[The story picks up just after escaping Atago's giant clutches, making your way through a tiny hole in the wall leading to an adjacent room...]

[This is a "choose your adventure" kind of story so the formatting is a bit odd.]

Looking into the hole, you can only see a small light on the other side, not able to make anything else out. Whatever it is, its a better choice than staying at Atago's mercy. Crouching down, you crawl through the hole until you reach the other side.

Entering the room, you take in the vast scale of the walls surrounding you.

Hopefully you can find something that will help you in here. While not a necessarily large room, at your shrunken size it seems massive. As you crane your neck and look around you notice that this must be someone’s living quarters. There’s a great sturdy bed in one corner and a large shelf filled with books against the wall.

You realize that you’re also not alone. Opposite from the doorway on the other side of the room, a girl is sitting at a desk. She hasn’t noticed you, as she is busy reading a book. It’s Takao, a heavy cruiser and Atago’s older sister. She’s been nice to you in the past, would it be worth getting her attention for help? Or would that be a risky idea?

You are in Takao's room.
You can see a hole.

Standing in the center of the bedroom, you can see Takao's bed to the Northwest, an electrical heater in the Southwestern corner, and Takao sitting at her desk to the North. There are two doors as well, one to the East and another to the South.

>northwest
You are in the northwest corner of the room. You see a massive twin-sized bed that looks difficult to climb.

>west
You are at the west side of the bedroom. You see the hole in the wall that you entered from.

>Look at hole
It’s a hole large enough for you to walk through. There’s no way you’re going to dare going back to Atago’s room though!

>southwest
You are in the southwest corner of the room. You see an electric heater at floor level.

>Look at electric heater
The heater has a small dial that you can reach with just a bit of climbing. At the top, you could probably turn up the heat in this room significantly. Then, after noticing how hot it is, Takao might come over to turn it back down and see you! That’s the plan in your head at least. Do you turn the dial?

>crank up the heat
>leave it

>crank up the heat
You push the dial with your tiny body. The turning mechanism is surprisingly tight and requires a lot of force. Giving it your all, you manage to turn the dial up a decent amount. The electric heater goes into action, rapidly increasing the temperature throughout the entire room. You watch Takao at her desk closely, waiting for her to respond. You wait a minute… then another… then some more…

What feels like 20 minutes goes by and Takao hasn’t even reacted to the sharp increase of temperature. Looks like your plan’s a dud, you’ll have to find some other way to reach her.

[*][This unlocks a number of sweat-based endings in the story]

You are at the southwest side of the bedroom. You see an electric heater at floor level.

>Look at electric heater
It’s the heater you turned up. That dial was pretty difficult to make move, so you decide to leave it on.

>leave it
You feel like altering the temperature in the room might not be a great idea. There may be some other way to get Takao’s attention after all.

>south
You are at the south end of the room. Standing in front of an imposing, wooden door, based on the commotion on the other side, you would assume it leads into the rest of the dorm. But sadly, its shut tight.

>southeast
You are in the southeast corner of the room. Nothing here to make note of, it’s only a corner.

>east
You are on the east side of the room. A large door stands in front of you. Looking under it, you can see it leads to the bathroom, but there is no room for even your small body to fit under.

>northeast
You are in the northeast corner of the room. You see a huge shelf of books standing high above you. It looks difficult to climb, and you would only risk being crushed under the heavy hardcovers.

>north/Look at Takao
You head over to the north side of the room. You look up at the person sitting at their desk. It’s Takao, busy reading a book. Her body is absolutely massive compared to yours, she almost looks less like a person and more like a gigantic otherworldly being. A living mountain, standing still and high above, but moving slightly with her breathing.

With her attention focused on her book, you find yourself free to gawk and stare at her huge body. Her features were quite similar to her twin sister Atago, they even wore similar uniforms. The obvious difference was their ears and hair though, Takao’s ears went down to the side of her head, and a bow tied her long luscious hair into a flowing ponytail. Takao’s outfit also featured pantyhose that went all the way up her waist, covering her long soft legs in a fine sheen of see-through material.

Your vision was overtaken by these massive legs in front of you, stretching down from the seat of the chair above. They looked so beautiful, and as your gaze traced them skywards you could see the delicious flesh of Takao’s thighs just beginning to squish into her seat. You could only dream of her instead sitting in a chair that was transparent, so that you could have a view of her wonderful ass from below.

Thanks to the generously short skirt that Takao would wear, you would occasionally be blessed with a glance at her amazing butt. To call it perfect would be an understatement. Takao’s waistline ratio to her hips wasn’t just for show, underneath her white skirt she was concealing a deliciously round heavenly ass. Her squishy plump butt cheeks looked amazing clad in her pantyhose and underwear. It was the kind of ass that just begged you to stick your face up against it and rub for hours.

You snapped out of your daydream and came back to reality. You had to focus on getting help! It was possible to try to climb up Takao’s chair and all the way to her face to get her attention directly. (And who knows? Maybe you could make a sneaky detour on the way…)

[You’re still in the north side of the room but now you have the option to Climb to Takao]

>Climb to Takao
Takao sits in a giant-sized chair above you. The side of the chair’s back leg is engraved with a decorative floral pattern into the wood, making it possible for you to climb up on. Grabbing the fake flowers with your hands you slowly start to ascend the chair, a little bit at a time. It’s not unlike climbing a rock wall for you. The path up is direct but quite high, you start to worry that if Takao moves you’ll be thrown off.

After several long grueling minutes you make it up to the base of the chair’s seat. Your arms and legs feel sore from all the climbing, and you’re breathing heavily. You started to wish that you had some water with you, but unfortunately you just had to endure without. As difficult as it is, you know you should keep climbing. Takao isn’t going to sit around and read forever, so you only have whatever window you have to reach her head level and call out to her for help. On the other hand you are feeling pretty sore and tired, and you’re not sure if you can last the rest of the climb up in this state.

>Rest for a moment
>Continue climbing up without a break

>Rest for a moment
You decide to take a short break. Sitting down, you catch your breath against the back pillar of Takao’s chair. As you collect yourself, it’s impossible to ignore the view in front of you. Takao’s gigantic plump ass is sitting right in front of you, motionless and absolutely massive. Even though it’s covered by her skirt, her arched posture and jutting cheeks make its shape much more pronounced. It’s so big and daunting that you can’t even take in the entire view at once. To appreciate the girl’s bountiful curvature is difficult though, the shapeliness of her round butt stretches out so far that it’s almost like a flat wall from your perspective. The only way to really comprehend its mass is by craning your neck from side to side to see it.

Call it a man’s instinct, or possibly some of Takao’s pheromones wafting through the air, but you feel an urge to approach her giant butt. Feeling rested enough you stand back up, and slowly walk towards the otherworldly rear. As you reach the place where her girthy behind meets the cushion of the seat, you notice her skirt isn’t actually properly tucked all the way under. There’s a bit on the left side that’s somewhat furled up, exposing the heavenly booty that lies within. If you only just crawled underneath the opening, you could get even closer to her ass.

Your heart races as you hesitate a bit, but then you decide to go for it. The allure of Takao’s butt is too strong, but you promise yourself that you’ll get back to climbing up the rest of the chair later. Ducking under the skirt, you enter the gap between, with Takao’s bare backside encompassing your view. Well, “bare” but still covered in her panties and pantyhose. Still, the partial opening from her skirt gives you some light to work with, and you can gaze at the mystical sight sitting in front of you as much as you like. Takao’s supple cheeks look delicious, and you can feel the warmth of her body emanating from her juicy flesh. You can’t help yourself from being enamored by the sheer amount of ass you are being presented with.

>Go to town groping it
>Get in close and sniff her ass

>Go to town groping it
Something deep inside you can no longer be held back, you NEEDED to touch the giant girl’s ass in front of you. Arms outstretched, you walked forwards, going in for a big hug. The result was even better than expected. Initially you thought Takao’s ass would be too firm to appreciate, that the tension on her skin would be dense like a rubber dodgeball, but you were quickly proven wrong. The plush flesh allowed you to sink in fairly deep, like a foam mattress covered in soft feathery pillows. It was soft and luscious, the warmth of her rear end was comfortably melting your face. You couldn’t stop yourself from nuzzling up closer to the meaty booty, even through her pantyhose it was so wonderful that you wanted to stay like this for hours.

You started to greedily squeeze handfuls of softness between your fingertips. Heavily you breathed in the aroma of Takao’s massive butt crack. You could faintly taste the savory scent of her sweat, slowly growing drunk off it. Before you knew it you were rubbing your entire body into the flesh of her ass cheek, squirming and humping the pantyhose-covered skin. You weren’t digging in any deeper, but it felt like you were becoming one with her booty, merging with the supple plumpness of her sexy butt. In an act of passion you started to lick and kiss her ass, burying your face in the hot squishy mound.

Your tiny actions eventually garnered some attention. At your size it was too difficult to notice that an actual living being was groping her ass, but soon enough Takao felt a minor itch on her cheek. It was barely enough to register in her mind, especially when focused on reading, but it was enough to make her uncomfortable. She lifted her butt to adjust her seating position.

For you without warning your heavenly bed of bootyful wonder was torn from your grasp. The massive round backside raised itself skywards, and everything seemed to go in slow motion as it plummeted back down. Takao was only slightly changing her seating posture but it was enough that now her ass was going to fall right back on top of you and crush you to death. You only had a fraction of a second to act.

>Dive out of the way
[*]Sweat Ending

>Dive out of the way
You dive towards your left, praying it would take you out of harm’s way. It does not. Before you even have the chance to think about getting back up and crawling to safety, Takao’s gargantuan ass slams down into her chair with a mighty thump. Even with all the softness in her juicy cheeks you are not spared from the impact, the force coming down on your tiny body was unreal. You couldn’t move, not even your chest to breathe. You were imprisoned in a locked state under her massive cheek, pain firing off from all nerves in your body until it was too much and you became numb to it. How could a booty that was so squishy and pleasant be so painful?

Takao then wiggled slightly in her seat, a tiny minor change in posture, but it ground her flesh over you like a steamroller. You were put out of your misery, flattened to death in an instant without remorse or even knowledge of your existence to the giant shipgirl.

Ending 41: Like a Pancake

[*]Sweat Ending
Before you even knew which way you were going your body jerked into action. The instinct to flee took hold of you, moving your legs before your brain had time to catch up. But it was all for naught. Your foot stepped directly into a patch of moisture, and slid. Your momentum came with it, tumbling over as you slipped and fell pathetically on your back. There were small puddles of liquid everywhere, the results of sweat droplets raining down from above. Takao’s butt had become very sweaty and very humid under her skirt over the past several minutes. It was only just starting to soak her chair in salty discharge, which ended up spelling disaster for you.

Normally Takao wasn’t one to sweat this much but the sharp increase in temperature in her room caused her ass to become something like a damp soaking hot swamp under her pantyhose. Maybe turning up the heat to get her attention wasn’t the best idea, in the long run. If her butt wasn’t dripping wet you probably wouldn’t have slipped off your feet to begin with. But it was too late. Now laying on your back, you were able to see you were out of options. Takao’s gorgeous giant ass fell down upon your tiny body, crushing you with all the force of a meteor. Your minuscule form couldn’t take it and was flattened to death, pretty much instantly.

After enough time went by Takao got irritated by all the sweat she was soaking her underwear in and went to turn the heat down. Looking at the floor’s electric heater she was confused that it was cranked so high up. It certainly wasn’t something she remembered doing she wondered, meanwhile under her skirt the scarce remnants of your body stained her ass cheek.

Ending 42: Caution: Slippery When Wet

>Get in close and sniff her ass
The vast heavenly butt cheeks are utterly enormous compared to you. You wanted nothing more but to squeeze them, to be squeezed by them, but contact might be too risky. After all she didn’t know you were down here, and you wanted to keep it that way. Even so, just this glimpse of her beautiful soft ass wasn’t enough for you.

The warmth coming from her massive backside felt wonderful. A great deal of feminine musk was trapped in the darkness under her skirt, the intoxicating forbidden smell clouded your better senses. It was so rich with her pheromones, practically sweetened by the waft of sweat she had collected throughout the day. Your mouth started to water, like a delicious steak had been dangled out in front of you. You craved more, drawing closer towards the great crevice between her cheeks.

Being careful not to actually touch her ass you brought your nose all the way up to her pantyhose and gave a great deep whiff. The overpowering scent of her giant butt crack filled your nostrils, sucking in the heavy air that was surrounding her undergarments. You shuddered as the girlish aroma entered your lungs. It was like nothing else, a full euphoric sniff of her great big booty, right in the center. You could taste her juicy ass odor in the back of your throat, with a faint trace of musk from her succulent crotch slipping through from the other side.

Growing drunk with arousal you dragged your nose across the girl’s pantyhose, sniffing violently to inhale more of her delicious scent. Raunchy pleasant smells danced inside your airways, the best of all was concentrated right as the base of her panties, where her asshole was. It was a little humiliating to be sniffing her anus, you felt like a dog as you got on your hands and knees to get closer, but you couldn’t help it. Her giant butthole smelled so good! You could nearly make out its shape tucked inside her panties, the wrinkled lumps bulging out from the folds in her crack. How such a nasty place could smell so good you had no idea.

Then you got more than you bargained for. You were too preoccupied to notice the great groaning sounds churning through Takao’s ass. It wasn’t until you saw her anus start to clench inside her underwear that something felt off. Without any warning Takao’s ass ripped a huge fart, exploding head-on into your face. Your tiny body went tumbling backwards across the chair, knocked back by the noxious expulsion of anal air reverberating through the seat. Like a speck of trash you were tossed back into the light again, outside the small gap under her skirt, and sent hurtling off the edge. You fell all the way down, dozens of stories down from your perspective until you broke your back off the floor and died. The last thoughts that went through your head were about how awful her fart smelled compared to what you were sniffing before, but that you might be able to become used to it over time.

Ending 43: Falling For Her Scent

Chapter End Notes:

The story becomes more straightforward in the other branch where you continue climbing up Takao's chair. Endings and descriptions get more raunchy and detailed too so please keep reading!