- Text Size +

>Try to bite her
You thought maybe if you bit at Takao’s ass there was a slight chance she would notice you. It’s about the only thing that came to your mind that wouldn’t inadvertently give her more pleasure. The question was, would your teeth make enough pain to stop her masturbation?

Grabbing at her anal walls was a challenge in itself, despite them surrounding you on all sides. Takao’s fart-scented organic hallway was in a state of constant churning, the walls twisted and bent as she throbbed with ecstasy. Feeling around in the darkness you grabbed a fatty blob of flesh in your hands. It was meaty and wet, soaked in her intestinal mucus. This wasn’t going to taste good. You brought your face in close, pressing your mouth around it while trying to ignore the tepid gut-wrenching stench…

Before you could bite down, Takao whimpered from teasing her clit. Her pussy and ass muscles clenched down, rocking the landscape of her rectum and throwing you off balance. You hesitated too much, and ended up with a throat full of sticky hot anal goop. Spitting and gagging at the bubbly fluid you felt around or a good spot to try again. You had to hurry, and not play around this time.

The massive girl’s anus winked hard, pulsing as slick pussy juices dribbled over its folds. The gorgeous ship girl was in heat, her loins pleading for pleasure. Meanwhile inside, you were desperately trying to survive it. Upon finally finding a chunk of anal flesh that you could hold in your hands, you gave it a huge bite without thinking twice. Your teeth sank into the meaty blob, it felt like a tough steak in your mouth, with a thick slime-covered outer membrane. The only difference was this steak was very much still alive and it caused her giant muscles to react by spasming in pain.

Your tiny mouth couldn’t make much of a disturbance, but you gave it your all. Gnawing and thrashing your head around like an animal, you yanked at her flesh while pretending to be a dog. The taste was the worst thing you’ve ever had on your tongue but you did your best to focus on inflicting as much pain as possible. As mean as it was to hurt Takao, it was either you did this or you’d face the end of your life inside her giant ass.

“Eeep!!” The shipgirl suddenly yelped, pausing her masturbation.

There was another tingle coming from inside her butt. Unlike before this wasn’t a pleasurable one. This felt kind of... like a stinging feeling, a small prick inside her ass. The first thought that came to mind was maybe something was poking her asshole, but this wasn’t that. No, it was a painful sensation coming from inside her rear.

Your plan was actually a success! She had taken notice! The only problem was as soon as she started sensing something was wrong, she purposely began to flex her hole to “feel it out” All at once her cavernous bowels came crashing down on you, smothering your tiny form as her erotic anus winked in and out. Huge mucus-soaked walls pounded and squeezed you between each other, tossing you around in the world’s worst frothy laundry machine. You were powerless to fight back!

*Knock knock*

“Takao? Are you okay in there?”

A female voice came from outside Takao’s door. She spun around in her chair with a red face looking like a deer in headlights. Immediately she slipped her hand back out of her pantyhose and re-adjusted her clothes. Hastily she fixed up her disheveled outfit to appear normal again, like she wasn’t just schlicking herself, but without a mirror closeby there was no way to be sure if it was obvious or not. First though, she had to answer the door.

“J-just a second!”

Standing and brushing down her skirt to smooth out the folds she gave herself one last adjustment. Still feeling a bit shaky that she was going to be caught doing something shameful, she hesitantly opened the door.

“Y-yes?” She asked her visitor timidly.

It turns out it was Atago who was at the door. Before even saying a word the beautiful sister of hers waltzed right in.

“I heard a loud yelp, so I just wanted to check if you were okay!” she claimed.

Of course that wasn’t the only reason why she was here. Atago’s eyes darted around the corners of the room, looking for a certain tiny person who had gone missing from her clutches. Takao wouldn’t just have yelled like that for no reason, which meant you had to be sneaking around here somewhere. A slight bit annoyed that you had ran away from her for her own sister, Atago turned back towards her sibling wearing a fake smile. Takao looked away, partially embarrassed.

“Oh that! Well the thing is… I felt a weird pain coming from inside my rear, I’m not quite sure how to explain it properly.”

Atago saw her face blushing, and clued in to what was going on. From how her sister was behaving this had to be a kind of naughty feeling in her ass, and most likely you were the one back there causing it. Takao herself however didn’t seem to be aware of what was actually going on. This gave Atago something to work with.

“Ahh, I see!” Atago said, clapping her hands together. “I think I know just the cure!”

“You do?” asked Takao, her eyes brightening with curiosity.

The younger sister’s smile curled into a more devious one. A fun idea popped into her head. If you were going to shrink yourself down and play with her big sister’s ass, she was going to give you all the ass that you could possibly handle.

>Atago takes Takao’s hand, leading her to the bed
>Atago takes Takao’s hand, leading her to the bathroom

>Atago takes Takao’s hand, leading her to the bed
“Come here” the younger sister beckoned, holding her sister by the hand and leading her to the corner of the room.

With a playful push Atago bounced Takao onto the bed, her older sibling looking up in surprise. Without missing a beat she leaned her over and began to pull down her skirt.

“Wh-what?!” Takao jolted in surprise. “What are you doing?!”

“I told you, I’m going to cure that little pain coming from your bottom. Now turn around dear.” Atago said.

With that she turned her sister over to the optimal angle, the submissive girl was so timid that she was as easy to pose as a doll. Atago made Takao’s large butt cheeks face her, sticking up in the air as she held them with both hands. It was big and beautiful, the two pale buns clad in panty hose were so soft and supple that her fingertips sank in. Atago gave a slight squeeze, eliciting a cute noise from Takao. After a little bit of play she pulled down the pantyhose and panties in one motion.

“Oh my.” Atago said. “It looks here like you’re already quite wet. Are you enjoying this that much, or were you already…?”

“Mmmgh…” Takao groaned into the bedsheets.

Atago giggled. It was so much fun to tease someone like her, especially with how serious she was all the time. Catching her with her pants literally down was an opportunity that was too fun to miss. She stroked Takao’s dripping snatch, spreading her natural juices around her tender labia… and to the hole above as well. The puckered anus tightened in response, no doubt causing chaos for you inside with its contractions. Atago gleefully rubbed and prodded the adorable twitching maw, watching with intent as it undulated to her wishes. She knew you were inside there, panicking from Takao’s butt building up with further arousal.

“Hehe how cute” Atago toyed, “Your little backdoor almost seems eager for me to help it out. And my… it sure smells a bit back here. Did you pass gas a little earlier?”

“AH-!” Takao’s face went beet red. Even if it was her sister, having someone else smell the remnants of her farts was the peak of embarrassment for her. “No! Don’t smell anything back ther-EOOOHHHAAAGH?!!”

In the midst of Takao’s shame Atago caught her by surprise. From who-knows-where the younger shipgirl had pulled out a chain of anal beads, and passed the first one through Takao’s sexy butthole. It was almost easy with how well the pink orb slipped inside, Takao’s juicy anus widened to gulp it up with no problem, but it held on tight, not allowing the tasty treat to come back out.

All at once the girl’s huge hungry ass started feasting on the anal bead, chewing enthusiastically with its hot sticky rectal muscles. Down from your perspective barely any light came through as the orb arrived, but you knew instinctively just what it was, and how much it dwarfed your own size. As Takao’s bowels excitedly throbbed you were thrown off balance, tossed into a puddle of hot anal gunk while the girl tried to contain her pleasured moans. The walls of her ass began rippling in waves, masticating like a giant throat to devour the new toy.

Atago wasn’t done there either. One by one she pushed at the chain of beads, plopping them inside her sister’s cute voracious ass. Takao’s moans filled with room as her legs quivered. An undeniable thread of warm fluids drooled from her pussy, proving to Atago just how much she enjoyed the anal stimulation.

Like a giant train from hell the series of beads forced their way through Takao’s buckling walls, driving deeper and deeper into her dark nethers. You screamed as you couldn’t outrun them, and within no time the first bead had rolled over your tiny helpless body. You were crushed and flattened against Takao’s steaming meaty walls, the sensitive muscles of which kneaded you back into the unforgiving bead. Just after it finally passed on by, you gasped for air, collecting the humid fecal concoction of her intestinal gases into your lungs. There was no break however, because the next bead was already upon you, steamrolling forwards to pulverize you into shit.

Desperately you grabbed onto the string between both beads, hanging by it with both arms. The train continued to plow deeper into the scorching heat of Takao’s horny ass, your shrunken self stranded powerlessly between two beads of her anal sex toy. Every pop ran you further in, rubbing the orbs as her fleshy walls tried to chew between them like some sort of giant mouth. Your arms hung from the short string while your legs dangled behind, coming dangerously close to being pulled under the next bead in the chain. It was the most perilous situation of your life, meanwhile outside Takao was getting off without any clue that you were there.

“How’s the pain feeling now?” Atago said to her sister in a breathy voice. “Is it easing up? Does it fetter better?” The full chain of beads was now all the way inside Takao’s shuddering ass. Atago was holding onto the other end of the string, pulling and teasing it. It was so much fun just watching Takao’s cute little anus greedily chew and swallow the beads back down, no matter how many times Atago tried to tug them back out, the pucker was just endlessly hungry for more. Takao didn’t even respond to her teasing anymore, the girl was fully enraptured with anal pleasures, her every breath moaning to escape her moistened lips.

“Hmmm, it seems like this little nub is lonely down here. That’s no good” Atago grinned.

Collecting a dollop of cloudy girl juice from between Takao’s other lips, Atago then began stroking her sister’s clit between her thumb and forefinger. Takao’s voice reached an ultra-high pitch as the incredible electric jolts of pleasure shot through her body, rocking her brain. Her legs stiffened and her ass bucked, spasming from the combined ecstasy coursing through her pussy and her asshole.

That was the moment that did you in. As soon as Atago touched Takao’s clit, her entire anal chamber went wild, creating such a humongous wave of undulating muscles that you were tossed off her anal bead chain like a minuscule pebble. Massive waves of suction blasted down Takao’s anal gullet, her hypersensitive body was squeezing the anal beads inside her for all they were worth. You were pulled under not the second bead in the chain, but the final one, down the other direction, into Takao’s seemingly endless gurgling darkness beyond. You screamed in fear, anything but that. You didn’t want your fate to be swallowed inside her horrific depths.

Atago’s clit assault continued, stroking up and down the tiny nub like she was jacking off a small penis. With every stroke her fingers made, Takao’s enormous pulsating bowels would clamp down in response, chewing you up in the slime-filled anal throat. You struggled to stay afloat the massive waves of mucus and flesh, the horny female bowels transformed into a stormy ocean of foul smelling death. You were being buried in the engorged lustful walls, gradually suffocating as they came squeezing down on you, pulling you deeper and away from the chain of beads.

Atago giggled with delight imagining your struggles. It was like she had full control of her sister’s ass, each time she teased her clit the older girl’s entire ass would seize up with pleasure. It served you right, picking her sister over her. Takao had become a panting mess, but couldn’t help herself from loving every second of it. Her clit and bowels felt so good, they continued tightening as the arousal built up inside of her.

For a grand finale, Atago yanked at the beads, popping them all out of Takao’s ass in a row. Takao’s voice shouted in a shrill scream of bliss, her body falling on its side as she went into erotically-charged convulsions of orgasm. For you, the bowels walls were suddenly emptied, and then clamped down tight with the strength of a massive hydraulic press. You were crushed flat on all sides by the enormous power of Takao’s butt as it was cumming, the horny filthy anal walls turned as hard as steel.

After the initial burst of pleasure the walls started rhythmically pulsing, sucking you deeper inside while remaining wrenched just as tight. You wanted to cry and wail in despair but nothing could come out. You were being consumed by Takao’s huge cumming butt. Swallowed down beyond where you could ever hope to be saved. The beautiful ship girl outside shuddered on her bed, her pussy squirting with juices as she let the hot tingling feelings flow through her. She had no idea that you had just been gobbled up by her own anal orgasm.

Ending 52: Don’t Ever Make Her Jealous

>Atago takes Takao’s hand, leading her to the bathroom
Holding Takao’s hand with her right, Atago stepped over to the bathroom door and opened it with her left. The two shipgirl sisters entered the bathroom together, one of which was unsure what was going on. It was Takao’s personal bathroom, fitted with a toilet, sink and shower, none of which were that big. With both girls in there the room felt quite cramped, but Atago closed the door anyway.

“W-what’s going on?” Takao asked worriedly.

“Don’t worry, it’ll all be clear soon. Just sit down on the toilet.” Atago smiled.

“WHAT?!!” Takao’s face went redder than ever at the instruction.

“Hehe, you can keep your clothes on, all you need to do is just sit down. This is to cure that pain you have, remember?”

“...O-oh.” Takao replied, no longer as flustered but still confused. If all she had to do was sit down, that didn’t sound so bad. “Alright then…”

A huge shockwave shook your organic prison as Takao sat down. Her bowels had calmed down from before, but were still pulsating all around you. You too were wondering just what was going on out there.

As the giantess sat, her skirt got caught between her ass and the toilet, so she pulled it up and out of the way. The surface of the toilet seat felt strange, she had always been so used to sitting on it without wearing anything on her bottom, so her pantyhose and panties made the sensation weird. It felt like she was doing something really wrong, the barrier of cloth material separating her bum from the place where she would relieve herself felt like she was breaking a kind of taboo.

Her generous ass never quite fit the small toilet right, her thick cheeks had always slightly overflowed to the sides of the rim. At least that part was hidden from her skirt from Atago to see. Being as that was, her younger sister was facing right at her, looking straight at her face with a big smile. What was her idea here? Takao turned her head away, still embarrassed from being stared at while sitting on the toilet.

“What?” she said.

“How do you feel?” Atago asked.

“Fine… I guess.” Takao said. “How long do I have to do this for?”

“Just a little while, hehe” Atago smiled back.

Meanwhile you were wondering why everything had gone so still. With Takao no longer masturbating, you had the chance to save yourself now, but her hole was still clamped shut. There was nowhere for you to go, and with her new sitting posture the tunnel leading deep into her colon now stretched out vertically above you.

Just then her anal walls shuddered. The immense sound of the giant girl’s bowels churning from up and beyond filled the stillness of the rank chamber. Takao’s muscles slowly made a kneading motion on all sides, but they weren’t specifically trying to squeeze you again. Instead they were working at something much bigger. The chamber above clenched and twisted, but then it finally yawned apart, stretching with sticky threads of anal juices to reveal a great chunky solid mass of smell and heat.

Takao’s face started to blush. Her guts had become active. Even when wearing her clothes, the feeling of sitting on the toilet naturally made her feel like she needed to poop. She could feel the swelling rise up in her ass, her body urging her to push it out. But she couldn’t, not with her clothes on and certainly not with her sister standing right next to her! She pretended like nothing was wrong.

Atago watched Takao’s every movement. Her body winced on the toilet, and she started to hunch forwards slightly to hide how she was feeling. It was time. Time for you to learn your lesson about dealing with giant asses.

The sound resonating through the giant girl's bowels was like wet chewing, her powerful muscles pushed and flexed to hold back the giant load of stool, but it was coming no matter what. You went into a frenzied panic, screaming and pounding your tiny fists on the underside of Takao’s wrinkled backdoor. The smell was gruesome, like pure concentrated waste was entering your airways, but you continued to scream desperately for her to save you. The indifferent asshole didn’t even react to your pleading and pounding, instead it retracted to hold the tremendous log back, lifting you up and closer to your own demise.

Takao’s huge butt filled with waste, hot clay-like excrement that she had been holding within her body for hours. The gargantuan log of shit urged its way along gradually, easing itself downwards to your position. You could see in the darkness but you could feel it coming, like a massive meteor coming to flatten and destroy you underneath it. Hot puffs of gas groaned through Takao’s shit-filled hallway, also begging her to release them as farts, but she would not relent. The girl simply blushed and sat there, trying to ignore nature’s call.

Eventually you ran out of space to go. Takao’s mighty turd planted itself into the back of her asshole, cascading down on top of you in a huge chunky mess. Your tiny body was smothered by the enormous pile of shit, sinking into the clogging mass as her muscles continued to knead around it. Above the bowl Takao’s pantyhose and panty-clad ass sat obstructed, unwilling to let her dump come out by any circumstances. Her cute butthole winked inside her underwear, holding the crap firmly inside while trying to push it back up. The wave-like clenches buried you in disgusting smelly filth, filling all your orifices with the most horrible substance you could think of.

Just as Atago had wanted, you had been given Takao’s sexy ass, all the way to its maximum capacity.

Ending 53: Just Take A Seat

Chapter End Notes:

And that's the whole story branch, all 13 endings! I hope you enjoyed it and please check out the full game for future updates!

Link is here:  https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/jexu21pva028tteydekehw/commanders-small-day