- Text Size +

>Feet first
Bracing yourself against the surrounding walls of flesh, you put your feet together and jabbed them like a spear into the center of Takao’s sweltering orifice. The huge loosened sphincter accepted you into itself, almost too easily, its pulsating rubbery folds spread just enough for you to slip in down to your knees. From there you basically had to shimmy yourself up her ass the best you could, practically pushing your body from upside down. Hot sticky anal juices alongside the asshole sweat you had been tasting assisted in lubing you up, dribbling down your torso as you worked in your hips.

You took a moment to reflect on how insane this was, you were purposefully pushing yourself inside Takao’s anus. Her monolithic butt was huge, hot, and bothered, and here you were willingly pushing yourself inside it. Not that you had much of a choice… The puckered maw seemed to love your cooperation too, its thick obscenely wrinkles trembled with every movement you made. Wet noises could be heard as her hulking crevices squeezed out more sticky mucus, the viscous fluid stuck to your chest. You now had your torso past the spreading gateway of anal folds and began reaching your arms in further to pull yourself along. You wondered just how horny Takao was consciously feeling right now, if she had noticed your presence down here yet or not.

Just then misfortune struck. The giantess’s butthole suddenly clenched inwards, retreating back up between her massive cheeks. The amount of stimulation you had been feeding the sensitive rim was just too much, and it couldn’t help itself from squeezing down on you. You yelped out in sharp pain, the colossal orifice was crushing you on all sides. Takao’s engorged gurgling monster didn’t care, and tightened further, sucking on your poor wriggling body to feel it become wedged between its filthy lips. Only your head was left still sticking outside.

This was really bad. You tried to squirm to get past the anus and into her more spacious bowels, but the beast was holding you too tight. To make matters worse your arms were pinned at your sides and you couldn’t get any leverage. You were completely stuck, going in from your feet first hadn’t worked out at all! The more you attempted to wrestle with the girl’s humongous butthole the more it throbbed painfully around your neck. You could hardly breathe with the powerful wrinkles pressing around your windpipe, threatening to pop your head off like a cheap plastic doll.

Unaware of your plight, Takao was playfully clenching her backdoor. She didn’t know what was making her feel so good back there but her body wanted to tease with it a little more. You attempted to play dead, ceasing all movement in hope to calm her asshole down. The tremendous oily folds of her hungry shithole contracted and throbbed at the sides of your face, pulverizing your limbs and compressing your torso inside. You wheezed in anguish, barely able to get air through your throat. You were begging her to stop but the aroused girl kept playing with her ass.

After another minute of torture her giant sphincter stopped chewing at your neck. You breathed as much of a sigh of relief as you could, it seemed like keeping still worked. At least that’s what you thought. An instant later Takao’s ass erupted with a scorching hot juicy burst of flatulence. Her powerful anus reverberated violently around you, viciously rumbling as it pushed the fart through your battered body. Hot exploding flares of intestinal air burned at your skin, searing your thin flesh as it slipped through her huge tightened wrinkles. The worst spot was right at the opening, dead center of her asshole where all the bubbling female gas was spewing out from. It was right where your poor head was, rattled around by the enormous load of pent up shit fumes that had been broiling inside Takao’s big sexy booty.

You couldn’t help yourself. The sheer amount of stink being shot up your nose and into your brain was too much. It was like a continuous shotgun blast going for several grueling seconds. As the giantess felt pleasant relief from releasing her fart you were being pelted by her hellish rectal stench. You started going into convulsions, even against your own will you couldn’t stop your body from seizing up. The potent anal odor was too much for you. And unfortunately this made Takao’s anus feel really good.

The stimulation made her fat pucker clamp down once more, now red hot from the tail end of her massive fart. Takao’s giant anus squeezed tight around your neck, suffocating you as your head and lungs were already full of her abysmal gas. Even still your body below your neck kept shaking, involuntarily feeding the huge girl’s ass more pleasure. The crushing got tighter and tighter, until you felt a large snap in the back of your vertebrae, and then you couldn’t feel anything anymore. Your vision faded, and the last thing you saw were Takao’s hungry wrinkles closing in around your face.

Ending 49: Her Tiny Little Chew Toy

>Head first
The sensation of anal mucus brushing through your hair was a distracting one. To better angle yourself and push inside Takao’s giant ass you put your arms out in front of you. Surprisingly her huge anal folds made way for you to pass through, you were able to quite easily spread her hot rubbery flesh with your hands and climb inside the foul orifice. With a pose that looked like you were diving into a pool you jutted your entire body upwards, digging through the pulsating maw of this giant girl’s stinky backdoor.

It almost felt like you were walking into a trap, it was so easy to move through the loosened anus. It was still a dense and powerful muscle, but spreading it apart made it tremble, seemingly with anticipation. You noticed how Takao’s butthole flesh got juicier and more pink and you dug inside. The throbbing, nectar-coated bands were a bit softer and more meaty to the touch, quivering with delight at your every movement.

You reached in deeper, sliding your tiny body along the slick cramped inner sanctum of her anus. You hadn’t quite reached inside her bowels yet, but it felt like you were close. Just then your hand touched a squishy mound of flesh and you felt it twitching. The sensitive muscle retracted at your fingertips, shying away like a frightened animal, and then all at once the entire might of Takao’s sphincter came crashing down on you. The beast-like pucker contracted with a heaving lurch, tightening as it pulled itself off the chair and back into the recesses of Takao’s butt crack. Your whole body from head to toe was constricted, locked in place by the hungry muscled folds. They were shifting all around you, massassing your shrunken form with a dense hot twitching embrace. Takao’s huge asshole was sucking on you like a small piece of hard candy, enjoying every moment of it.

Up above the beautiful shipgirl was slowly getting more horny. For reasons unknown to her, her face was starting to become flushed and her heartbeats heavier inside her bountiful chest. She wiggled her large butt into her chair, rubbing her great gorgeous thighs together. Little by little, her pussy was beginning to get wet. Takao’s facial expression pulled back slightly, making a distracted frown. Her reading was slowing down and she became more and more attentive to her body.

The giant girl’s movements had not gone unnoticed by you. Her giant butt rubbing into her seat sent massive shockwaves down on your position, shaking you like you were on a roller coaster. Already struggling, the monster anus took advantage of your disarray by clenching down even harder than before. Your face was wedged between Takao’s filthy butthole wrinkles, a wash of horrid intestinal fluids with nowhere else to go filled in around your mouth. Desperately you tried to climb forwards. If you could make it through, her bowels would be more spacious inside, but the voracious asshole just didn’t want to let go. It chewed in rhythmic pleasure, bending your tiny body from all sides and it fed delicious stimulation to its unaware owner. In turn she would get more turned on and send additional bursts of lust down to her nethers, increasing the strength of her lusty rectal maw.

From somewhere deep inside you felt the giant ship girl’s body groaning, distant gurgles of eventual farts building up inside. Was it really such a good idea to keep pushing inside her giant ass? You didn’t have much of a choice right now, your immediate concern was getting out of the grips of Takao’s butthole before it crushed you into a paste. With all your strength you stretched out your arms forward. The hungry anus chomped down on your limbs but you kept pushing as best you could. Then, a gap. You felt a slight gap on your hand, a spot where her walls weren’t totally closed in, it had to be the opening to her bowels!

Reinvigorated, you crawled through the juicy throbbing anus. Takao’s ass twitched with joy and hunger, sucking down on you as much as it could to feel more of your tantalizing squirms. Eventually though, the horny hole was starting to work against itself. All those sucking contractions began to assist in pulling you along, and once you had your elbows free you could hook your arms around the back end of her anus and start pulling the rest of your body through. It was hard work, but soon enough you made it inside, in the cramped dark chamber of Takao’s rectum.

You panted with exhaustion, but the first thing you noticed was the air tasted absolutely terrible. Burning hot wisps of fecal-laced steam seared your throat, and stung at your lungs. The disgusting odor permeating through Takao’s bowels was so rancid you wondered if there was even any oxygen to be found in here at all. The thick miasmic stink made you feel light-headed, like a great ringing noise was covering your ears and making it so your head couldn’t stay steady. The twitching ass throbbed beneath you, still hungry and groaning ominously from beyond the pitch black darkness. The sticky, ever-shifting walls made you lose balance and fall down into a crawling position. You were unable to properly retain your bearings with the poisonous intestinal stench spinning around inside your head. Was entering her ass a horrible mistake? Did you just doom yourself for good?

The rhythmic thumping of Takao’s heartbeat surrounded you, and it was only getting louder and faster. Her arousal was only gaining momentum as you felt around her sensitive anal chamber. The walls undulated as she wiggled her ass into her seat some more. Huge butt quakes rocked your tiny world. You felt like you were in the middle of a great wavepool, but in actuality it was far more dangerous. Your intrusion of Takao’s ass had flipped her switch beyond the point of turning back, inserting yourself through her hungry puckered anus was exactly enough of a disturbance to make the gigantic girl consciously horny.

Outside at her desk, the shipgirl’s face was bright red, beaming with sexual energy. Her heart was pounding inside her chest, and an even greater feeling was surging from between her legs. It was pointless to ignore it any longer at this point. Looking over at the clock Takao saw that it was still a bit early. Her breasts felt tight inside her shirt, her swelling nipples had begun pressing harder against the inside of her bra. Down below she could feel the nectar collected at the base of her pink vaginal slit, sticking to her panties. For whatever reason, her backdoor was throbbing with excitement as well. Her body needed this, right now.

With a slightly annoyed huff Takao saved her page and closed her book shut for later. Moving the book aside she backed her chair out slightly and spread her legs. A waft of humid pheromones dispersed between her delicious thighs, the scent of latent gas and a girl’s special place in heat. Takao’s expression immediately changed from one of annoyance to diligence, a diligence towards pleasuring her own body. Being the person who knew herself best, she knew exactly what to do in order to make herself feel good. As she flipped up her skirt with one hand the other slipped beneath her pantyhose, extending two slender digits over her crotch. Pressing down elicited a jolt of tingling pleasure up her body, causing her to smile. She was indeed wet down there. Pulling her panties out of the way, she felt both her sexy pink holes squeeze with anticipation. Takao allowed herself to let out a sensual moan and she began rubbing her pussy.

Through the massive walls of the giantess’s body you heard the indistinguishable sound of her voice, moaning in pleasure. Just then her bowels walls clenched down, powerfully compacting inwards with a lustful squeeze. Hot oozing anal juices drooled across your back as the murky tunnel throbbed, contracting with an increasingly nauseating motion. As Takao started touching herself, her ass was only becoming more horny, indicated by the succulent backdoor pulsating in unison with her pussy above. The muscles squeezed down with an erotic fever, eager to stimulate themselves against anything caught in the crossfire, and that included you.

As your space to move around became dangerously more limited, you felt a grip of terror like never before. The already stifling anal chamber was rapidly increasing in temperature as Takao got into it. If you didn’t do something her massive anal walls were going to clamp down completely and crush you into fine meaty paste. She was still in the stages of foreplay, getting herself warmed up before she began masturbating in earnest. You had to try something!

>Try to go deeper where it’s roomier
>Try to force your way out backwards
>Try to bite her

>Try to go deeper where it’s roomier
Maybe if you headed deeper into her bowels you could escape from being crushed and smothered to death. It was a thought, a slight possibility. Given how delirious her soaking hot bowels were making you with a lack of proper oxygen, it was kind of a miracle you could manage to think at all. Takao’s squishy hot anal walls, dense with throbbing muscles underneath, clenched, begging you to let yourself become their play toy. As your limbs sank into the mucus-coated lumps of red flesh, you crawled forwards, willingly inching yourself deeper into the ship girl’s colon.

It was a disgusting trek, one you made slow progress through. Hot sticky globs of anal fluids clung to your body, pulling you down to try and trap you in place. Takao’s gorgeous ass groaned as her entire huge booty quivered with pleasure. She was continuing to touch herself, working herself up into a satisfying rhythm by teasing her labia and clit. You could hear her moans resonating through her torso above, a sound that once might have been sweet to your ears, now spelled out looming destruction if you weren’t vigilant enough. You crawled faster, the extra gusto of your movements definitely seemed to egg on her hungry bowel walls, making them more volatile.

Soon though, you didn’t have to worry as much. While the muscles close to Takao’s exit hole were powerful, the ones deeper inside weren’t as used to action. They tried to squeeze down on you, but you had more elbow room to work with, and as such your speed increased. On the other hand the further you delved into the depth of Takao’s sexy booty, the worse the smell became. You were still lightheaded and sick, but you had to cast your dizziness aside. Her anal fluids felt more viscous, with solid chunks you didn’t want to think about. You needed to stop and gag several times. Her phat butt was trying to embrace you with a slippery lustful hug, piling on the filth, but you kept moving on as best you could.

As you crawled deeper into the humid darkness you felt like everything in the world was becoming more distant. Even Takao’s moans were dulled out, her bowels an eerily noxious sort of isolated, with the gurgling wet slopping sounds of her innards to keep you company. Eventually you met with a slight roadblock, a thick fold of bent ass flesh was blocking your path deeper. It wasn’t like it was clamped shut, but more as if the weight of Takao’s thick cramped ass cavity was holding it in place. You grabbed the anal meat with both hands, pulling it over to get it out of the way, but the colon had some resistance to it. Giving it your all, you yanked at the intestinal intrusion, expecting it to lead to the next series of undulating tunnels, but what came out was devastation.

Takao’s hot mighty ass ripped with a tremendous fart, releasing the great floodgates of superheated air pressure had been held back by that slight knot in her anal walls. With your assistance the lump of muscle retracted, and let out the pent up storm of shit-soaked fumes all at once. Huge, bellowing blazes of gas tossed you aside, plowing through the rest of the gurgling hallway until they came reverberating out the other end. The gigantic beast of a butt droned with an earth-shaking blast of fecal air, causing your entire chamber to rumble like you were a tiny speck of fruit inside a blender. Everything surrounding you howled with ear-splitting volume. The intense booming fart buried you under a wind pressure so huge that it felt just as dense as Takao’s anus did when it was crushing you before. Pathetically you curled into a ball along the side of her walls, wincing in despair until the hellish storm was over.

As the sexy goddess masturbated, even she was taken aback by her body’s sudden need to expel a rank one. The blaring hot fart was loud and stinky, causing her to stop masturbation for a moment and just let it come out. It was rank but satisfying, and releasing the pressure from her already sensitive butthole felt good. Leaning back into her seat the horny giantess placed a hand on her abdomen and felt it rumble some more.

Back inside, practically limping through the aftermath of Takao’s fart, you wheezed for air. Even the awful odor of her bowels, once thought to be unmistakably bad for you to breathe in, would be a welcome spring breeze of freshness compared to the world of her colon post-farting. It felt like you were literally sucking shit into your lungs, clogging your poor chest with filth that would never come back out. No longer able to really think or focus, you mindlessly continued to crawl deeper into the gigantic sexy ass, the darkness seeming to close in around you. All the muck in Takao’s innards was thick and sludge-like, bathing you in the odor of her waste. Just as things felt like they had reached their lowest point, the yawning chasm in front of you stirred with a booming groan. She had more farts coming.

Over the next several minutes Takao’s ass unleashed absolute armageddon upon you. With the blockage free from her colon, her bowel had no natural cause to hold back anymore, and so each explosive fart came rushing all the way through as her booty produced it. Whatever the giantess ate, it was coming back with a vengeance, delivering potent bursts of toxic air that came down her large intestines like an unstoppable torrent. You choked in misery on the awful farts, unable to breathe anything remotely close to sustainable as Takao’s hot ass loudly roared. Her big booty blared into the chair as she simply let her gas come out, doing so without a care in the world. Meanwhile your shrunken pitiful speck of a body was lodged into the gunk-filled corner of her bowels, pelted by booming eruption after eruption of her thick grueling flatulence.

You suffocated to death after just a few minutes, and a few more went by until Takao was finally done. She didn’t really know what had made her so gassy but it really threw her off her prior rhythm. No longer in such a mood to get herself off sexually she went to go wash and wipe her hands clean. Then afterwards she decided to return to her reading. Maybe later tonight she could continue where she started, long after the potent smell in her room had dissipated.

Ending 50: Thoroughly Gassed

>Try to go out backwards
This whole situation was an awful mistake. Not that you had much choice at the time, but climbing all the way inside Takao’s asshole was going to be the death of you. Her huge titanic ass was throbbing hard as she breathed. The sultry miasma of her anal filth was gradually draining you of your energy while her arousal only escalated. You wanted to bail out of here before it was too late!

The anal chamber was too cramped to simply turn around in so you had to crawl backwards. Little by little you inched your body back to her exit hole, slowly crawling under the hyperactive anal muscles. The area right before her giant poophole was extremely temperamental, as Takao rubbed her pussy outside it made the dense anal muscles incredibly sensitive to your touch. As you moved backwards the massive rectum felt your limbs tickling its red hot flesh and squeezed down to feel more of it. The mucus-coated rippling walls caved in on top of you, chewing tight around your stomach and pressing your skull down into the disgusting “floor”. You wretched in disgust and fought back, wriggling to get the horny walls away from you so you could leave, but that only made them want more.

With every bit of desperation you had, you fought for your life to reach the exit. The only problem was Takao’s huge anus was pinched firmly shut. With her voracious anal walls closing in around yourself there wasn’t much time left, you needed to somehow force her backdoor open. You tried pushing your legs against the giant sphincter but it was no longer loosened enough to spread apart. Your feet could only wedge themselves into her grime-filled crevices but there was zero chance after that of actually slipping back through. Outside Takao inserted a finger into her pussy, moaning with pleasure as she felt her sensitive insides. Her entire crotch area clenched down, immediately devastating your tiny space next to her anus. The hungry walls closed in hard, crushing your pitiful shrunken form beneath their herculean grip. Takao slipped in a second finger, leaking hot vaginal juices down her lower lips. You screamed in terror as her hot ass pulsated with pleasure.

“NOOOO!!” you yelled. “Let! Me! … OUT!!”

Beyond the point of thinking your survival instincts kicked in. You flailed against the bowel muscles, kicking your little legs as hard as you could against Takao’s massive asshole. The great ring of flesh shuddered with each impact, tingling as waves of pleasure were sent up to its owner. Takao gave out a husky breath as she felt her nethers swell with delight. The amazing tingles running up her spine weren’t just coming from her pussy, but from a more kinky place too.

Your struggles against the giant girl’s ass felt like it lasted forever, but you didn’t stop. You were too scared of what would happen if you relented for a second. Unfortunately this got you some unwanted attention from your captress. Everything threw your senses through a loop as her massive body began to move. The powerful impacts of her footsteps told you she was walking somewhere else in the room. It was nauseating, even more so with the abhorrent heat and throbbing of her muscles. The thick walls kept you held tight as she moved around, clenching down on you until you felt everything invert.

For a couple seconds everything went perfectly still, save for the twitching of Takao’s anal cavity. Then a massive force slammed into you like a speeding truck. All at once a powerful physical wall came rampaging through the giant girl’s bowels, through her anus, savagely mangling your tiny body under its enormous form. Takao had moved to her bed and raised her hips up high, the perfect angle to insert a dildo right inside her hungry ass. For whatever the reason was, she really felt like doing anal tonight, the tingling you had caused around her big wrinkled anus had got her in the mood for it. Deep inside, the large phallic monstrosity ran you over, deftly sliding through the lumpy engorged walls of Takao’s shit pipe, feeding her gigantic booty with all the stimulation it could ever ask for.

You wheezed for air as the dildo slid back out, barely hanging on to a thread of your life until the synthetic cock then came mercilessly driving its way back in. The tip crammed you down deeper, slamming you through Takao’s horrible filth and battering your body against the juicy tender twists and turns of her bowel walls. Eventually you slid off the front of the sex toy, and were rolled under its weight, flattened harshly against the squeezing anal membrane that was clenching around it with joy. When Takao pulled the dildo back out her booty her slimy walls would suck down hard, giving it a tight resistance that felt amazing for her. Your minuscule shape was crumpled up and rolled against her greedy pulsating colon, again and again as she got into a rhythm.

Outside Takao was moaning into her bedsheets. She hadn’t felt this turned on by her ass in a while. As she slipped her other hand’s fingers into her pussy, a hot gush of juices spurted out. Her ass really wanted it tonight, so she gave it in deep, and let her imagination run wild. She pictured her lover in her mind, you, thrusting your penis inside her horny jiggling ass. Her steaming hot bowels loved your member spreading her apart, and just fantasizing about it being you made her whole body tense up with pleasure. If only she could have it like this for real, she thought, while in reality you were a lot closer to that situation than she could have imagined.

Her storm of masturbation had broken you. Your will to fight back was gone, your body crippled and aching in pain, your lungs hardly able to suck in air. The rampaging dildo only got faster as Takao moaned, her ass constricting tighter than ever around it and yourself. Before it really properly registered in your conscious mind that she was cumming, the walls of her giant butt had crushed you flat. Repeatedly the masticating bowels chewed all over the dildo and Takao came, mashing your tiny form into an unrecognizable paste. You were gone now, amongst the other flecks of waste inside Takao’s gigantic rear, but her dildo didn’t stop. After taking a deep breather the giantess worked herself into round two. Her ass would assuredly get its fill tonight.

Ending 51: At Least She Was Thinking Of You