- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

Can you tell the difference?

(A tease that mortal tale)

 

"Welcome to Tease that mortal. I'm Cindy."

"And I'm Tammy Spell. Let me introduce our mortals.

Two twin blond girls then appear. They are dressed in a T-shirt, bra, jeans and sneakers. They appear to be in there twenties.

"Welcome to the show Nicole and Nancy Smith."

"Thanks. Um what exactly is this show about?" Nicole asked.

"One of you will be shrunk to one percent of your current height. The other will be sent to mega world, where everything is hundred times normal size." Cindy replied.

"The goal is whether or not you can tell the difference between being shrunk or being in a world of giants." Tammy added.

"Think we changed our minds. We don't want to be on the show."

"You said it Nancy."

"You mortal's don't have a choice." the super witches waved their hands and the twins disappeared from sight.

"Since it is too confusing to follow both twins at once. We'll jump between Nicole and Nancy's point of view"

 

Nicole POV

At first Nicole didn't know where she was. She was standing on some sort of vast plain with a dark sky overhead. . Then she realized that she was standing under an huge table. Then she saw what looking like a walking mountain. Then she realized it was a man. Who then sat down on one of the chairs by the table.

 

Nicole then went to get a closer look.

"I'm I a few feet away from him or a few inches?" Nicole wondered. He looked to be 600 feet tall but Nicole knew that he could be only six feet tall.

"Darn it. It's hard to tell." Nicole muttered. One thing she was sure of was that he appeared to be in his fifties.

 

As Nicole debated wither or not to contact the giant. A giantess walked into the room. Nicole guessed she was in her late forties.

"YOU’RE WORRIED ABOUT HER, AREN'T YOU?" The giantess asked the giant.

"YOU BET I AM. CURSE THE GTS-GODDESSES, CURSE DOLLY HITLER AND HER ARMIES, CURSE THE WAR." He replied.

Then the phone rang.

 

Nancy POV

Nancy found herself standing in a huge carpet. Looking around she seamed to be in someone's living room. Off in the distance, she could see a young man lying on the ground watching television.

"Wow! He must be hundreds of feet tall." Nancy muttered to herself. She decided to get a closer look.

Closer and closer Nancy came until she was standing right under his nose. His eyes seamed glued to the television screen. Nancy looked to see what the giant was looking at; it seamed to be some sort of sitcom. 

Nancy then turned her attention back to the giant. Nancy had always been attracted to guys much bigger than her. She wondered what the best way to get his attention.

 

Nicole POV

The giantess answered the phone. A few seconds later she became very pale then she started to weep. The she hung up the phone.

"CARLA?" the giant asked.

"SHE WAS SHRUNK AND KILLED YESTERDAY." The giantess replied.

The couple then began to weep. Nancy decided it was time to leave. She started to head for the door. She was half way there when for some reason the giantess looked at the floor.

"CARL, THERE'S A MAN BUG ON THE FLOOR." She cried.

 

Nancy POV

Nancy soon determined that he couldn't hear her. But something else did. An ant came up behind her. She could her it breathing behind her. She turned around and screamed. Then she started running. To her relief the ant didn't follow her. Her relief died when she was almost stepped on by a female foot.

 

"MARK. GET UP AND HELP ME PERPARE SUPPER." The giantess barked.

"YES MOM." Mark replied. He then got up and headed for the kitchen.

 

Nicole POV

"I'm a woman not a man." Nicole shouted back but the couple didn't hear her.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE MAN BUG?" "They asked her. "DON'T YOU HAVE SOMETHING BETTER TO DO THAT BOTHER A BUNCH OF MEGAS?"

"Mega's? This must be mega world." Nicole cried. Suddenly everything froze. Then Cindy appeared.

"See the Klein's have given the game away. But you are correct this is mega world."

"Can we go home now?" Nicole asked.

"You can but your sister has to correctly guess her size." Cindy replied.

"And if she fails?"

"Then she remains two thirds of an inch tall for life."

 

Nancy POV

Nancy was walking toward the giants in the kitchen, when Tammy appeared in front of her.

"It's time to decide Nancy. Are you in a land of giants or have you been shrunk?"

"I'll go with the land of giants."

"Oh too bad. The truth is you have been shrunk to two thirds of an inch tall."

"What! But you’re the same size I am."

"We super witches can be any size we want. For failing to guess correctly you're going to spend the rest of your life at this size."

"You can't do that!" Nancy cried.

"Yes we can. As a consolation prize we'll put you under your sister's care. Unlike you she guessed correctly."

Nancy then found herself in the palm of Nicole's hand.

"NANCY? OH NO! YOU GUESSED WRONG." Nicole cried.

"Well that been another episode of "Tease that mortal" Good night everyone."

"Wait!  You can't leave me like this." Nancy cried.

"YEAH! YOU CAN'T LEAVE MY SISTER THE SIZE OF A BUG." Nicole added.  But the super witches ignored the Smith's pleads.

 

The end for now