- Text Size +
Story Notes:

No violence in this story; plenty of set up in the beginning for a payoff at the end.  Enjoy.

Our protagonist, Fay, is a passionate botanist in her mid-thirties, devoted to the field of herbal medicine. Her work revolves around studying the chemical compounds present in various plants, isolating them, refining their properties, and exploring novel applications for therapeutic purposes.


One day, a remarkable discovery landed on Fay's desk—a newly discovered plant sourced from the mountains of Central America. This botanical specimen had a rich history of traditional use in treating ailments such as sores, goiters, and even tumors. A glimmer of hope ignited within her, as she recognized the potential for this plant to become the next breakthrough in cancer treatment. The thought of not only the human benefit, but her own fame and fortune were dreams within reach.


Fay's goal became much more practical and deeply personal when she learned she had an aggressive form of cancer, which had already reached an advanced stage. Consumed by her work, she had neglected to undergo any screenings or health checks for years. She had not felt any issues other than being tired, which she attributed to her grueling work schedule. Upon receiving the devastating news, her doctor strongly recommended immediate treatment but cautioned that her chances of success were low.


As time passed and all available treatments failed to halt the progression of her cancer, Fay was confronted with a grim reality—she had only a year or so left to live. Determined to leave a lasting impact, she resolved to take some bold risks. In her quest for a breakthrough, she thought of the new herb she had been researching, which had shown astonishing results in animal trials. Though its potential was in its nascent stages, the initial findings were nothing short of miraculous. Fay realized that if she could unravel its mechanisms of action and fully understand its risk profile, it had the potential to save millions of lives, including her own.


However, reaching the stage of human trials was a lengthy process, not to mention the astronomical funds it would take to get the drug through approval for public use. At that moment, Fay's own life hung in the balance and she was willing to become a human experiment if it offered a chance at survival. 


Armed with the knowledge from successful trials conducted on mice, she calculated the appropriate dosage, scaling it up to match her own weight. Aware of the sometimes misleading nature of promising treatments, she tempered her expectations, having witnessed numerous hopeful compounds fade away over time.


After diligently consuming the newly compounded medicine on a daily basis for a week, Fay decided to run blood work on herself at the lab, eager for any glimmer of progress. To her astonishment, the results revealed a significant rebound in her white blood cell count. The sight of this unexpected improvement filled her with hope.


Glancing at her calendar, she realized that her next evaluation with the oncologist is just two weeks away. She resolved to persist with the drug regimen, hoping that these improvements continue.


The long-awaited day of her appointment with the oncologist finally arrived, and to her disbelief, she received nothing short of miraculous news—she had achieved remission. 


As she was leaving the doctor's office, she could hardly contain her excitement. Grateful for the support and love of her friends throughout her journey, she immediately reached out to them, sharing the extraordinary news. Bursting with enthusiasm and a desire to commemorate this milestone, they all agreed that a night out to celebrate was in order.


As evening fell, she gathered with her friends. Laughter filled the air, along with toasts, retelling memories, and the warm embrace of friendship. 


Her best friend, Sarah, raised her glass in the air.  "To Fay! For kicking cancer's ass!"


The rest of the women at the table clinked their glasses and took a jovial drink.  


As the night wore on, the boisterous group of women began to attract attention from others in the bar.  A man walked up to Fay and struck up a conversation.


"Hey!  I see you're the woman of the hour!  What's the occasion?" 


"Oh hey!" She looked at the man talking to her. He certainly wasn't too bad to look at. His dusty brown hair was styled to one side, cropped tight along the sides and longer up top. They were just about at equal eye level, which meant he was a bit taller than Fay since she was wearing heels.  Perhaps it was the alcohol or all the months spent researching in a lab away from other people, but she felt herself gravitating towards him.  "Yeah, we're all celebrating because I'm… well, I'm in remission. Haha!" Fay could still scarcely believe it was true.


"Oh my god!  That's amazing.  Congratulations! Hey, what are you drinking?  I'll get your next round. Name's Jim, by the way"


"Are you sure Jim? That's so nice of you!" She glanced at her friends to make sure she wasn't making a mistake, but from the looks they gave… it was all signals go.  "I'll have an espresso martini if you're sure."


"Of course!  This is a hell of a reason to go out, I'm happy to help you make a night of it!" Jim walked back to the bar to get a couple drinks and quickly returned with the espresso martini for Fay and a pint of beer for himself.  Handing the martini to Fay, they toasted and drank.


Fay and Jim found themselves engrossed in conversation as the night wore on. The bar gradually emptied around them, leaving an air of quiet. As they continued to connect, a spark of attraction flickered between them.


Feeling a surge of boldness, Fay took a deep breath and looked into Jim's eyes, her voice slightly trembling yet filled with anticipation.


"Do you want to come back to my place?"


The door to Fay's bedroom opened as she let Jim in and kicked her heels off.  Without wasting any more time, they kissed.  First their lips met, then parted as their tongues intertwined. 


Fay could feel herself getting hot and went to pull Jim in closer when she suddenly felt him pull away.


"Sorry, Fay, it's just I feel… weird…" His voice trailed off as Fay saw what had made him pull away.  Jim was shrinking.  He had been slightly taller than her just moments ago, and now he was slightly below eye level.  


"What's going on?" She asked, lifting a hand to cover her mouth in surprise.


"I don't know!' He exclaimed as he continued to shrink, now at chest height to her.


She stepped back, unsure of what to do or say.  Jim continued to shrink, the top of his head now below her waist.  


Jim, looking scared, locked his eyes on Fay, "Did you do something?"


"I swear, Jim, I didn't do anything!" she pleaded, her voice tinged with desperation. "I have no idea what's happening. We need to figure this out."


Jim looked up at her with wide eyes, clearly frightened by the situation. Fay's mind raced, trying to come up with a solution or an explanation for the sudden and inexplicable shrinking. She took a deep breath, trying to steady herself.


Fay's heart raced as she watched Jim shrink further and further, his voice now barely audible. Panic welled up inside her, and she knelt down to be at eye level with him, feeling a mix of fear, confusion, and guilt.  Even as she knelt; she was looking down on the small man as he quickly continued to shrink.


As Jim, now a mere six inches tall, looked up at Fay's hovering figure, he couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by his diminished stature. The once-familiar world now appeared vast and towering, emphasizing the drastic change in his perspective.  


Fay's concern for Jim was evident in her eyes as she gazed down at him. She recognized the urgency of the situation and the need to find a solution. The only problem is she was still feeling the effects of the alcohol, and after all this excitement felt like she would pass out at any moment.  She wanted to help him, but she was in no position to do so and he certainly couldn't help himself.  Still determined to help calm the man somehow, she spoke in a gentle tone.


"We'll figure this out, I promise," Fay told him, her voice projecting reassurance.  "But right now, me and probably you are still pretty drunk.  I don't think I could even begin to explain what happened to anyone right now.  I've got probably 30 minutes before I'm out where I stand.  We'll get some sleep and get you right tomorrow.  Come on."


She placed her hand down on the floor next to Jim, intending for him to climb on.  He thought about what she said, nodded with a sigh as he was too exhausted to argue and stepped onto her massive palm.  Of course he would rather get help sooner, but it's not like she was wrong.  He was shit faced and she had kept up with him drink for drink.  The warmth of her hand was already making him drowsy.


She carefully lifted him up to her face.  As the six-inch tall man found himself held near the woman's face, his senses were overwhelmed by the proximity to her features. From his unique vantage point, every detail became magnified, instantly capturing his attention.


Looking up, he saw her eyes, sparkling with a mixture of curiosity and concern. The irises appeared like deep pools, their vibrant colors drawing him in. The dim, flickering light from the bedside lamp reflected in her eyes.


The man's gaze shifted downward, observing the gentle curve of her nose. The slight variations in skin tone and texture came through with astonishing clarity. Below her nose, her lips curved into a soft smile.  He marveled at their size compared to him.  Even the delicate peak at the center of her top lip was accentuated. Thoughts of kissing her a few moments ago made him imagine kissing those ombre pink lips now.


Her cheeks, flushed with the warmth of liquor, radiated and glowed. The rise and fall of her breath was palpable, as if her every exhale reached out to him at his minuscule size.  If she hadn't reminded him of her inebriation just a bit ago, he certainly would have remembered now.  He felt his own drunkenness get worse breathing in the alcohol on her breath.


"Thank you, Fay," he said, trying to ignore the strong scent of espresso martini. 


Fay smiled warmly. "We'll figure it out.  I'm gonna set you on a spare pillow I have so you're comfortable and safe while we sleep.  I'm setting an alarm so we'll wake up around the same time."


BZZ, BZZ, BZZ, BZZ.


Jim awoke with a jolt, quickly patting himself down and feeling his own body to confirm that the insane end to last night was just a dream.  He was normal sized, and he sighed with relief.  He let his muscles relax and patted his heart as if to slow it down. As he finally looked around, he realized something still wasn't right.


He was on the floor in someone else's room.  The room from the dream.  That wasn't a dream? He looked towards his left and saw a bed he also recognized from the dream and heard a woman waking up.  His eyes flitted over the form next to him - a slight frame, long messy hair, those pink lips.


"Fay?" The name from the woman in his dreams.  


The woman sat up and looked at Jim, "Oh! Oh shit you're back! Thank God."


"Back? You mean that actually happened?"


"Y… yeah, I guess?  I still don't know what actually happened other than you becoming tiny."


"OK, well… I'm.. gonna go.  Sorry, I know it's awkward and you're really nice but… yeah, it's all too much."


"Ok, yeah no I get that.  Probably for the best.  Let me know if you need help finding any of your stuff, I think it all just… went with you?"


Jim left shortly after, and the two never spoke of the night again.  Jim chalked it up to some kind of drug that had been put into one of their drinks.  After a little time to process the experience, he was able to return to his normal dating life and social activities.  Fay, unfortunately, could not stop thinking of what had happened and if it related to her recent experimentation with the cancer curing herb.


Over the next months, Fay reviewed everything she had done and researched in relation to her herb and its related chemical compounds.  Eventually, she focused on the fact that all of the lab rats who had received the test doses were females.  Having only one sex led to less complications.  However, she hadn't considered there may be a different effect between sexes.  She ran a trial with only male rats, and found no dramatic effect as seen in Jim.  


With less than high hopes, she ran another trial with a mixed sex group of rats.  For the first week of dosing, it looked to again offer no clues as to what happened.  But one day she looked at the cage to see several of the male rats had seemed to disappear.  Running to the cage, she confirmed the number of male rats had changed and reached for a magnifying glass.  Sure enough, amongst the cage bedding in the bottom of the wire cage were several miniature rats.


With further study and experimentation, Fay eventually determined that while the drug had no immediate side effects, it had a very significant long-term one.  Once enough of the drug has been taken to reach effective cancer treatment levels, a permanent change in the body's salivary glands takes place that would reduce any male member of the patient's species to a fraction of their original size for 6-8 hours.


If she had been able to share her research with others, she may have been able to further isolate the chemical change in the saliva but she feared discussing it with her team or other labs.  What could she say at this point?  She found the cure for cancer but it made her shrink any guy she kissed?  


A year passed as she continued her search for an answer.


Fay had not pursued any relationships for fear she'd just drive men away the second a relationship turned physical.  She had also not seen many of her friends due to spending so much time researching the cause of her "curse."  


After some time of her self-imposed isolation, a friend - Sarah - reached out and invited (ordered her to attend, more like) Fay to brunch.


"Fay, I have to ask and I understand if you don't want to say but… what happened that night after we celebrated your remission?  I know you said that guy didn't do anything, but you've been distant.  Before it was because it was chemo and work but even then you were more in touch.  I'm worried about you."


Fay felt so guilty.  Sarah and her friends had stuck by her through so much.  It's true she had been consumed by her research, but it wasn't like her friends didn't have demanding jobs as well.  Sarah was no stranger to 60-70 hour work weeks in her role.  She resolved that she should at least share the truth with her friend, she took a deep breath.


"I never lied to you about what happened that night.  It's absolutely the truth that Jim, the guy, did nothing to me.  He didn't make me feel uncomfortable, if anything I probably did more to put him off."


Sarah's face showed concern.  "Oh, oh Fay…"


"Hold on, because I really need you with me on this next part because it's… a little unbelievable.  I'm not kidding you, pranking, or exaggerating what I'm about to say.  I had a side effect from the new cancer drug I was trialing, and it affected him.  This is the part that I need you to believe me on.  He shrank."


Sarah's face went from concern to confusion.  "Wait, you mean like…" She lowered her voice to a whisper.  "His dick didn't work? That's not your side effect Fay…"


Fay almost laughed at her friend's take of what she had said.  She wished it was that simple.  


"No, Sarah.  I mean his entire body was temporarily the size of a doll.  It happened in under a minute… and wore off by the morning."


"Are you serious?"


"I am completely serious.  I swear on my life I am not messing with you." Fay looked at her friend with a stern, pleading look. "The reason I've been distant is because I've been trying to find out why it happened and what I can do.  I've been avoiding going out for fear I might shrink someone by sharing a glass by accident or something."


Fay and Sarah continued to discuss what happened that night a year ago.  As they talked, Sarah devised an out-of-the-box solution to Fay's trouble.


"Fay, you said as far as you know it's temporary right?  The guy shrinking at least?"


"Yeah"


"OK, hear me out.  But, what if there's guys that would be into it?"


"Into being eye level with my ankles?"


"Okay, one, you have fantastic ankles.  Two, there's plenty of guys who are into dominatrix stuff.  This is like that, just easier for you to handle the guy.  And three, there's guys that are into anything!"


"So I just need to find someone who's not a creep but is also into being 4 inches tall."


"OK, I get it.  You're not looking at plenty of fish in a sea.  But there's still ponds out there!  You won't know if you don't try, Fay."


The friends continued their brunch and parted ways with Sarah convincing Fay to at least make a profile on a couple of dating sites and see her at brunch again in a month.


After some time and internet research, Fay decided on a website to make a profile. It was a dom/sub focused website and seemed to have people into size mismatches.  She made a profile and immediately hit a wall.  


"Ugh, how do you describe yourself when you're looking for a person into something that should be impossible??"


After some texting with Sarah, her bio read as such:

I'm a sweet, nice, and professional woman.  Until we first touch, that is.  After that, you'll be feeling like you're only inches tall.


It still made her cringe, but she agreed it was both true and would probably attract the kind of guy she was hoping to meet.


After some obvious perverts or bots sending stream links, crypto ads, and dick pics, she was able to talk to a few genuine people on the site that could at least hold a conversation.  Only one admitted to being interested in size play (or roleplay as Fay presented it), however.  Liam was a man about her age who lived locally and seemed, quite like Fay, very outwardly normal.  This was a relief for Fay and the two hit it off via the online chat.  They progressed to texting each other over the next week, with the texts turning romantic as the week ended.  They set a dinner date for Friday evening, followed by some time spent at Fay's place - if things worked out well, of course.


Liam and Fay met for dinner and they both felt an immediate attraction towards the other.  To Liam, Fay is stunning.  She had a wonderful figure, and after some of the texts earlier in the day, he imagined himself exploring it.


The dinner goes wonderfully, and the two find they have more in common than just the interest in size difference.  They love nature and both went to the same university (albeit a few years apart).  As the night goes on, Fay shares a confession with Liam.


"The truth is… I'm new to the whole dom/sub and size thing.  You saw my profile was new, but that's also because I'm brand new to this.  I didn't really know I had this until I was exposed to it…"


"Hey, that's fine! Don't stress about it.  You're in total control of what we do or don't do, OK?  No pressure."


How genuinely nice Liam was definitely made the idea of having him all to herself at the size of a doll already had some appeal.  She smiled.


"Thanks Liam, I appreciate it.  I think I'm ready to wrap up here and then we can head back to my place.  How's that sound?"


"That sounds lovely."


They head back to Fay's apartment, gradually becoming more flirty and handsy as they approach.


Fay unlocked the door and let Liam in.  "Welcome to my humble abode.  Do you need any water or anything?"


"Oh no I'm great.  Your place looks really nice."


"Let's see how you like it from a different perspective soon, right?"


"What do you have in mind?" Liam asked, excited to hear the answer.


"First, I need to get serious for a second.  I know we've talked about the size thing, and you being inches tall.  But with me it's going to be actually real.  I haven't told anyone other than you and my closest friend, but I took a drug a few years ago to cure my cancer.  It worked but I have this side effect that my kiss will shrink you.  Temporarily, but you will actually shrink and it won't wear off for hours."


Liam listened intently, struggling to believe it but also seeing that Fay was being very serious.  He felt she would have shown other red flags if she was outright insane.  Maybe this was just really intense roleplay?


"Sorry, but I just have to confirm.  We're… not roleplaying right now?  You are saying if you kiss me, I will shrink?"


"Yes, I am being serious.  It's only happened once but I believe the effect is still active so it's likely to keep happening." Fay looked away nervously.


"You said it was temporary?  How long?  And how small do I get?" Liam was still skeptical, but tried to give Fay the benefit of the doubt. Maybe something would happen to him, but surely she must be exaggerating, right?


"It won't last more than 6-8 hours as far as I know.  You'll be reduced to about 5% of your size so probably about 3 or 4 inches."


"Is it safe?"


"You're tiny so there's more of a chance of an accident, but other than that it's safe from what I've observed.  You're only the second human to ever try it though."


Liam stopped to think, and Fay stood there anxiously.  She thought briefly that she should have just kissed him and explained after… but that wouldn't have been right.  He needed to be informed. 


"I'm in."


Fay was shocked.  She was sure this was going to be the end of this date.  Without a second thought, she lunged forward and embraced him with a huge kiss, not wanting to give him the chance to change his mind. She counted to 3 and then took a step back.  As she watched, Liam quickly found himself only slightly higher than the heel on Fay's shoe.


"Well, how is it being tiny Liam?" Fay asked, half teasing and half genuinely curious.


Liam looked up at the towering figure above him.  From his small and limited perspective, her dress appeared impossibly huge for how it flowed so gracefully down her silhouette.  After the dress, he noticed Fay's feet encased in elegant black heels which accentuated her impossibly long and curvy legs.  


Fay, realizing he probably couldn't even see her face directly, took a step back.  She took her heels off and dropped them on the ground near the door behind her.  From Liam's perspective at the ground level, he felt the ground vibrate as the giant woman in front of him stepped out of her shoes and dropped the car sized accessories to the ground.

  

Having stepped back a bit, she squats down and leans over her knees so he can see her face.  


"Doing ok down there?" She asked, a slight smile on her face.


"I'm doing… amazing.  You look like an actual goddess."


"A goddess? I remember you saying that in one of our chats…" Fay chuckled, feeling her cheeks heat up slightly. A sly grin crept across her lips. "Weren't you going to worship the goddess' feet?  Let's start with that."


With that, she stood to her full height.  She brought her foot quickly above Liam, causing him to recoil slightly. The foot stopped right above his head.


"Well? Start worshiping."  She lowered her heel slowly so the ball of her foot was above the small man and he could reach the rest of her foot.


Liam couldn't believe what he was seeing.  Drawings and stories did not do the real thing justice.  Not only was he with a beautiful woman, she had shrunk him down and let him worship her feet. He rubbed every part of her foot as she offered words of encouragement.  Once Fay felt he had done enough for the first foot, she surprised him by slowly pressing the rest of her foot down on top of him, pinning him between the floor and the soft flesh of her foot.


"Mmm… even just laying under my foot you feel pretty nice."  After a few seconds, she lifted her sole; and moved the other foot into position for him to massage and worship.


"Round 2 of worshiping my feet.  Ready?"


While Fay was enjoying it, she couldn't help but feel nervous.  She knew he was into it, but she was completely new to this and was afraid to mess it up.  As she felt Liam rub her right foot, she thought back to some of the chats she had with him where they had discussed roleplaying.  He liked feet, obviously.  They had talked about a couple other things; and after some thought she decided she felt like doing both tonight.


Liam was in heaven.  It was hard work, but he hardly noticed.  The sight of her massive feet, with each toe nearly half his height alone.  The warmth coming off of them was incredibly comforting to him.  Even when she had her foot pressed onto him, it was not a painful or scary experience at all. 


Fay, having had her fill of tiny foot rubbing, was ready to move onto something more involved.  


"Well, little worshiper, I think I'd like to go to the bedroom.  No objections, right?"


She couldn't hear Liam's answer, but assumed the noise from under her foot was a yes.  She moved her foot back and squatted down.  She stifled a laugh at Liam's reaction to her hips coming down closer to him.  She could see the awestruck look on his face even at his size. 


She placed her hand palm-up on the ground next to him.  "Climb on."


Liam quickly stepped forward onto the massive palm, his feet sinking in slightly into the soft warm skin.  


Fay cupped her palm slightly to make sure Liam was secure before standing up and lifting him to about chest height.  While she felt she was moving slowly and carefully, to Liam it felt like a car slamming on the accelerator.  He steadied himself with each massive step the giant woman took towards the bedroom.


As she entered the bedroom, she stopped and seemed lost in thought. She was wondering what to do with Liam while she undressed.  Bed? Cabinet? What's the best view?


She grinned as another idea entered her head.  


"Ready for a preview of what you'll be doing once I'm out of these clothes?" She asked.


"What will I be doing?" Liam replied.


"Mmm, you'll see."  With her free hand, she unbuttoned her pants to loosen the waist.  Using her thumb, she pulled the elastic of her panties away from her body.  Then, she took Liam and placed her hand with him in it at the edge of her panties.  


"Enjoy!" And with that, Liam was dropped into her underwear.  Just as soon as he fell, Fay let the elastic go with a snap.  With Liam safely secured against her already moist pussy, she started to remove the rest of her clothes.


Liam was surprised by being dropped into a pair of massive underwear, but after the initial shock he quickly set about feeling out his new surroundings. Fay's trimmed pubic hair was soft and gave him some traction to figure out which way was upright.  He could feel how wet Fay was getting, and he was rock hard from being so close to her.  Having figured out the way to his destination, he began to shimmy himself toward her lips; feeling his feet touch around the top of her labia.  As he did; he felt her entire body twitch slightly.  


Fay took her time removing her clothing and heading to the bed; savoring the feeling of Liam in her panties.  Feeling him wiggle down and touch her pussy got her aroused.  She had never felt something quite like it, and she loved it.  Shivering slightly at the sensation, she carefully stretched her waist band out again and slowly, carefully lowered her panties to the ground, with Liam along for the ride in the now moist cloth.


"As much as I would love to have you even deeper in there, that's going to have to wait a bit."


"What's next then? I thought you were pretty ready…" Liam said. He stared up at the pussy that he was nearly buried in and very obviously wished to return.


"As I remember it, there were 3 things you talked about the most when we got into what your fantasy scenario would be.  Feet, pussy, and—"


Liam knew what she was going to say before she was done, and he was both overjoyed and a little terrified.


"—ass."


He had guessed right.  Most of Liam's fantasies involved a giant woman's ass in some way, and now this beautiful titan was offering him this fantasy.  The fact that Fay's butt was exceptional only increased his desire to be pressed into it.  The little bit of terror he felt was that in most of his fantasies, it wasn't always a pleasant ending to the story for the tiny person.  Or the tiny was almost indestructible and could withstand the pressure of being sat on.  At this point, his dick was more in control than his rational brain and his excitement won out.


Plucking the toy sized man out of her panties, she walked towards the bed where she used her free hand to arrange some pillows and then placed Liam on a pillow such that he was centered.  Having placed him, she climbed into the bed and turned so that she was kneeling with her back towards the pillow.  Looking back to ensure he hadn't moved from his spot, she used her hands to slide the pillow towards her so that it was on her legs and only inches from her butt.


Liam was in awe at the amount of ass in front of him.  Each cheek was the size of a large room to him; impossibly large.  He looked up at Fay's head, and saw her turned to look down at him.  He saw a grin form on her face; and shifted his gaze downwards to see that she had spread her colossal cheeks and had now started to bring her butt down with him positioned to go right in the middle.  He had imagined this exact scenario enough to know that moving would be a worse idea than staying still.  As he lay there; the light disappeared as the warmth, humidity, and smell came into focus.  The scent of sex was heavy in the air and her body was radiating heat.  As he felt her butthole make contact with his body; the descent stopped.  


Fay was enjoying this far more than she thought.  She was still nervous about Liam; but he seemed to love everything she had done so far and she had loved it as well.  Even now, the feeling of the small man squirming in her butt was so arousing she wanted to scream.  Knowing that he was in her complete control, existing in that moment just to pleasure her… it was bliss.  She began fingering herself while enjoying the feeling of Liam underneath her. She began grinding her hips slightly to enjoy the friction of both her fingers in her pussy and Liam in her ass.


Liam enjoyed being underneath her.  The weight of Fay on top of him against the soft pillow was bliss. She had stopped herself just enough to allow him to struggle and find pockets of air. While it was difficult to tell, he guessed she was enjoying herself while he was down there as she gently grinded him into the pillow with her posterior. The grinding was what allowed air to enter, so it was welcome for two reasons.


While both tiny and giantess enjoyed it, one was beginning to succumb to the effects of it slightly more than the other.  Liam was living his dream, but that didn't mean that fighting for air and the intense heat wasn't draining.  He found himself barely able to do anything but be ground into the pillow.  He realized he needed to signal Fay to shift gears and provide a break, but he wasn't exactly in a strong position to do it.  Summoning what strength he had left, he used his best option even if it was one that was potentially disastrous.  He kicked his legs up so that his knees were in his chest and his feet against her butthole.  With a push; she instinctively rose up to her knees.


Jim had achieved his goal of an escape from heat and the limited air between the pillow and Fay's rear.  Unfortunately, it had a side effect of him being comically suspended; from his perspective; several stories in the air above the pillow as his ankles were clenched in Fay's butthole; and her cheeks firmly secured the rest of his body below his waist.


"Pfffffffffffff-hahahahaha!  Oh my god, I was about to be so mad at you for just going for it like that, but I can't be mad at you seeing you like this."


Liam yelled up the best he could while shaking from Fay's laughter.  "I'm sorry!  I was just about to pass out!  I was running out of air!"  


Fay finished laughing.  "Phew, ok I guess that makes sense.  And this…" She gently swung her hips back and forth with Liam along for the ride.  "I think it makes everything even with you being so forward with me."    After another playful shake, she gently removed him from her ass.


Liam was dizzy, but otherwise his air intake and temperature were now back to normal levels.  He was still incredibly excited for what Fay had planned for him next.  She had given him a preview and pulled him away before he could truly enjoy it; but now it seemed she was ready for him.


Fay propped her back up on some pillows and spread her legs, placing Liam between them a hand's length from her pussy.  


"Now are you ready to finish me off, little slave?"


Liam was beyond ready.  Without a word he nearly ran to the cavernous pussy.  He felt her wetness cover him as he spread her lips to pleasure this goddess who had allowed him to live this dream.  As he worked his way in, he used his whole body to rub against her.  As he worked, Fay moaned and used a hand to cup her breast.


Liam, despite having already done a relatively extreme amount of physical exertion showed no signs of slowing down. However at his size, he realized would not be able to do much more than pleasure her clit and outer labia.  At his current size, any penetration to give his goddess further pleasure would be impossible.


Perhaps sensing his thoughts, or coming to the same realization, Fay reached a titanic hand down to her pussy and grabbed the now very wet Liam.


Bringing him up to her chest she spoke, "Sorry but I need to ask something serious before we go on.  Are you ok to keep going?  I'm planning on things getting intense again."


Liam nodded and gave a thumbs up.  "I'm loving this!  Please let's keep going!"


Fay smiled.  "Don't regret anything, tiny."


With that, she brought Liam back down to her pussy.  Rather than allowing him to hop off, though, she instead changed her grip so that her index finger and thumb wrapped around his shoulders, pinning his arms to his side.  


"Keep your legs straight." She ordered him. He complied quickly.


She used her free hand to spread her vagina; and with no wasted time pushed Liam's lower half into her pussy.  Both Liam and Fay reacted nearly simultaneously; shuddering in pleasure.  Liam had always dreamed of the sensation of his whole body being taken in; but to now experience it in real life was something that was now blowing his shrunken mind.


Fay saw his little face's reaction even as she experienced her own.  Assuming it meant everything had gone just fine; she proceeded to slowly but steadily pump Liam's body in and out of her.  Her muscles contracted around the tiny man's legs as she approached climax.  Feeling the muscles contract around everything below his waist was quite possibly the highlight of Liam's life to that point.  He climaxed; his body bucking from the intensity.  Shortly after, Fay finished.  Her juices covered Liam even more; who at this point was nearly limp in her hand.  


She had a brief moment before she saw the smile on his small features.  She smiled as well with relief that not only had she just had the first orgasm with another person in years; but it was perhaps the best one in her life.  Bringing Liam up to her chest, she first used a tissue to clean him off the best she could.  Having removed what she could, she laid him on her breasts as she laid back and sighed with pleasure.


Liam could barely move from exhaustion, but it was an incredible feeling.  Every bit of him was without strength yet buzzing with excitement at the same time. As he lay there, feeling her breath as her chest rose and fell; hearing her heartbeat; seeing her perfect breasts on either side of him and feeling her warm skin he felt that he would do anything to stay in this moment.


"So, Liam, ready for round 2?  I've got a lot of energy left."

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoy.  Please feel free to leave ideas or requests in reviews.