- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

i know i know "where's Monstergeddon, where's the other promised works!?"  well life is a mess and no one really messages me for more content so i went and wrote a multiple part story about Takao's butt and then some.


if you're reading this you've heeded the warning, now enjoy a story thats nothing but asses, ship girls, and one lucky ass commander (and by asses i mean buttholes muhahaha)


tags: micro, anal vore, masturbation, takao from azure lane x commander.

Takao sat alone in the commander's office, her demeanor calm and serious as she finished some paperwork for an up and coming exercise. Every so often she fidgets in place as if to relieve a discomfort. The truth of the matter is, Takao was currently performing a weekly duty of fulfilling her commander's urges.


The day her commander oathed her, he also told her his darkest and deepest secrets, the biggest one being a love of buttholes. She was taken aback at first but her feelings for the commander helped her easily overcome the disgust and she quickly came to accept his desires. 


Things continued to develop between the 2 beyond a normal romance however and soon takao began to feel herself becoming more and more obsessed with fulfilling his dreams. Sitting on his face, letting him lick her asshole, letting him inhale her ass stink after training, and then eventually letting him fuck her ass raw. The serious and steadfast personality would quickly melt away at the sound of her commander's voice and a whiny pup in heat would soon replace it.


It was only a month ago one of Akashi's experimental projects had a malfunction and shrunk him to the size of a flea. Thankfully he was found quickly but days after returning to normal he called takao to his office and grasped her hand tightly. “Takao, i have something i can only ask of you” he asked with a face of embarrassment and need. Hearing his words and seeing him in such a fragile state, she could not refuse. 


Now back to the present day, takao continued to fidget as a bead of sweat began to roll down her forehead, her gloved hand quickly wiping it away as she continued to work on the report. “Takao! Do you want to head over to the mess with me?” atago burst through the doors with a cheerful expression only for takao to ignore her. “Ara? Is the commander out sick today? He'd normally be in here making that serious face into a puppys~” she giggled before stopping before takao. Takao gave atago an annoyed look before sighing “the commander is out for the day to perform a special inspection, i don't know anymore than that”. 


Atago went into an expression of curiosity before continuing, “oh? Well regardless, if you change your mind, Onee sama will be just an earshot away fufu~”. Atago returned to the entrance once more before leaving, takao sighing in annoyance but also relief. “Sorry if i got a bit tense back there commander, it was hard keeping quiet with you back there”.  Takao spoke to her back before returning to the work at hand. Little did atago know, the commander was technically on a special inspection, but the area he was inspecting was somewhere humid and filled with takao’s odor. 


Beneath Takao's pantyhose, under her thick white panties, and wedged between her gargantuan fat ass cheeks, a little metal ball sat just outside her asshole. Within it lie a replica of the commander's office where the commander was currently resting. Lying atop a futon spread across the floor, the commander inhaled heavily as he masturbated to the fleshy ring of muscle flexing just outside the massive open window. “T-TAKAO SAN!!!” he whined while inhaling the fumes that emitted from the sweaty ring, wafting all around like a fog. Every so often the ring would flex giving a show of some living creature hungering for the commander.


When atago came in, Takao was a bit shocked and thus caused her butthole to squeeze tightly showing the commander exactly how powerful the orifice was before quickly relaxing once more. The commander could not stand just watching any longer and got up to touch takao’s forbidden hole. “ Sorry if i got a bit tense back there commander, it was hard keeping quiet with you back there” he heard takao speak but his eyes only saw a squirming monster before him.


“I'm sorry takao, but I need this-” the commander said before pressing his face against the center of the puckered anus.


Takao suddenly jolted in place, the sudden feeling of her commanders touch upon her exposed asshole sent shivers down her spine, the result causing her pussy to release a small torrent of juices soaking her panties slightly. The sudden inclusion of takao’s fresh juices caused the temperature and humidity to rapidly rise within her panties and send even more aroused pheromones into the commander's marble like office. “Commander~ atago may still be…” takao tried to whisper but the commander continued to rub and lick against her asshole.


The world then began to shake as takao stood up and began to walk, the commander's face became smushed against the meaty pucker as if takao was kissing him fervently between steps. The sound of a locking door soon followed before takao returned to a sitting position. “ If this is what you want, commander, your faithful sec- your faithful wife will happily be your playground” she whispered tenderly before dipping a hand into the front of her panties. With her other hand, she removed a glove and placed it into her mouth. “ I love you commander, '' she smiled before inserting the other hand into the back of her panties.


The sound of takao playing with her clit and labia became obvious after a strange squelching noise began to fill the air. The air became so rank with takao’s feminine stink that the commander was downright drowning in it. His face, a drunken mix of lust and reverence to the massive asshole before him. “TAKAO SAN!!!” he cried as the metal bead suddenly jolted.


“I love you commander” was the last thing he heard before the pucker suddenly began to yawn open, revealing the fleshy otherworld of takao’s rectum. It slowly began to stretch wider and wider before wrapping itself around the commander's office. “Your so beautiful takao! You're the only one I need!!!” the commander screamed before orgasming onto the floor before him. 


Takao was unaware of everything taking place in the bead office, she did not hear a single praise of her commander's mad lust, but the knowledge of his love for her and her asshole was all she would need. As she fingered herself into her own orgasm, her other hand gently pushed the bead into her asshole, savoring the feeling of it disappearing behind hot rank flesh until all she could feel was her own butthole sucking on her fingers. “Commander!” Takao screamed in ecstasy as her juices erupted onto the ground before her and drenching her pantyhoes and panties. She then fell back into her chair defeated. 


Takao panted loudly as she tried to regain her bearings. Looking down, she placed a hand on her belly and smiled. “I'll let you out when it's time for dinner, for now please enjoy yourself to your heart's content~”.




Outside the room and  kneeling next to the door, atago had a pool of juices between her legs, a hand hidden within her panties as she finished her own pleasurable orgasm. “I hope you'll let Nee chan join sometime~” she whimpered before licking her release from her hand. “I'd be more than happy to be used too~”.