- Text Size +

Akiko Hayashi walked slowly by Adam’s desk, the click of her open toed heels against the carpeted floor catching his attention. The Japanese expat was gorgeous, with long jet black hair that cascaded down her back, and a curvy figure that was accentuated by the tight business skirts she always wore to work. As usual Adam found himself trying to steal a glance a little lower, as beautiful as she was… he was a man of particular taste.

She painted her toenails again, he thought dreamily, bright red, with glitter… He shook his head, stop staring you idiot, you’re being a creep.

“Good morning, Adam,” she said with a smile. She slowly placed a Starbucks cup on his desk with a smile, “I got your usual.” Her voice was soft, with just the barest hint of a Japanese accent if a person knew to listen for it.

“Thanks!” he said eagerly, leaning forward to take it, “I owe you one!”

“Perhaps you could take me to dinner sometime?” she said with a small smile.

Adam froze, holy shit, d-did Akiko just ask me out!?

“Y-Yeah, he stammered, “Uh… I know a nice steakhouse! Want to check it out this Friday night?”

“I would love to go,” she said with a small smile, turning to walk away.

Adam watched her go, his throat dry, why does a bombshell like that want to go out with a guy like me? He wondered. He and Akiko certainly got along well at work, often sharing office gossip and discussing their favorite shows, but he’d thought they were just friends.

Akiko giggled as she sipped her coffee, taking her seat at her desk across the office from Adam. She’d been trying to lure him in for too long now, and after months of frustration she’d decided to pull the trigger herself.

Since coming to America she’d been on the hunt for a man to meet certain needs of hers, and her coworker was perfect. He was cute enough of course, with a decent physique and a mop of messy brown hair, and she enjoyed his company, which was good too… but what wrapped the whole thing together was his unconscious desire to submit, to worship.

Those with divine blood like Akiko could always tell what carnal things a man desired… She slowly slipped her foot out of her shoe beneath her desk. A man who seemed to love her feet was a novel thing, and she’d gleefully painted her nails and purchased open toed shoes and sandals, teasing the poor man each day.

Slowly she slipped her foot out of her shoe slightly, letting the heel dangle below as she leaned back, teasingly letting Adam catch a glimpse from across the room. She smirked, she could feel the electric tingle of his gaze on her body, bathing her like a warm sunlight. Even the small bits of energy she could get from him like this were delicious. She bit her lip, letting the heel drop and playfully stretching her bare feet, enjoying the wave of lust that radiated off Adam as his gaze stuck to them.

You’re mine, she thought to herself, giggling as she typed away at her keyboard, feigning obliviousness.

Adam started as Akiko slowly walked out of her house, she was wearing a brilliant red dress with a low cut, showing off her ample breasts as she walked, but what drew his eyes were the gold open toed sandals. He swallowed as he saw that her toes had a fresh coat of that luscious ruby red nail polish, a gleaming crimson that matched her dress.

“You look nice,” she said, tracing a hand along his shoulder.

“Oh uh, thanks,” he stammered as they walked to the car. He’d put on some nicer clothing after work, a new collared shirt, a spritz of his most expensive cologne, but he still felt he paled in comparison to Akiko’s beauty… He stole a glance downward, where those golden sandals taunted him, almost begging him to slip them off…

Head in the game asshole, he scolded himself, smiling as he opened the car door for her.

“So that’s pretty much how I got into this business,” Adam said, sipping his wine as he finished his anecdote, “how about you? What brought you to the States?”

Akiko smiled, swirling her own glass a moment, “I’ve always wanted to visit, and when our companies merged, it seemed like a good opportunity to spend a few years in America.”

She seemed to hesitate a moment, then smiled, glancing around the restaurant. The other patrons in their section had mostly left, and the waitress was far away, cleaning other tables as the night wore down. The dim lighting and the small candle gave it a cozy, intimate air, and Akiko decided the time had come to spring the next part of her trap.

“I am curious Adam, why you’ve never dated anyone since I’ve known you?” she said slowly, making eye contact with him. “Is it because you’re embarrassed about liking women’s feet?”

Adam froze, time seemed to stop and he could hear the steady hammering of his heartbeat, “T-That’s a… strange thing to say,” he stammered, staring down into his wine glass.

“No, it’s a true thing to say,” Akiko whispered, leaning in close conspiratorially. Slowly she slipped her foot out of her shoe. Adam went rigid, as if he’d been electrocuted, as she slowly traced her toe up the side of his leg. He gasped, and she grinned, slowly bringing her foot to his crotch, pressing through his pants to the hardened bulge waiting there.

Adam’s mind had gone blank, and for a brief moment, he wondered if this was a dream, or a nightmare. The whole thing was so surreal, from Akiko’s smirking face, to the waves of pleasure going through his body as she slowly massaged him with the tip of her toes, teasing him beneath the table.

“Oh G-“

“Don’t make too much noise,” Akiko warned with a wink, “We are in public after all…”

Adam didn’t know whether to sigh in relief or beg her to start again, “A-Akiko,” he said finally, “t-that was…” he gulped, “I’m sorry if you caught me staring, I-“

“It’s okay,” she said with a sweet smile, “it’s really unfair… I know a secret of yours, but you don’t know any of mine.” She glanced around again, “Would you like to know one?”

“Yeah… okay,” Tom said hesitantly.

“I’m a goddess!” she whispered, giggling furiously at his expression.

Adam blinked, This date is getting weird… He forced a laugh, “A-A goddess huh? You?”

“A personal goddess actually,” she murmured, leaning back and sipping her wine, “and I’ve been looking for a worshipper.”

“You have a strange sense of humor Akiko,” Adam said, shaking his head and chuckling softly.

“It’s okay if you don’t believe me right now,” she said, biting her lip to stifle her own laugh, “I just need to tell you, anything you agree to will still be binding, even if you think I’m joking.”

Adam smiled, I’m not sure where she’s going with this, but she doesn’t seem mad about the foot thing…

“And uh… what would I be agreeing to, exactly?” he asked.

“Letting me make a pact with you,” Akiko said with a teasing smile, “we’ll agree to a show of worship, and every time you carry it out… You’ll get a little smaller, a little weaker… easier for me to control. I’ll get stronger, more capable of altering reality, well your reality anyways. I’m a personal goddess, not a full strength one after all.”

Adam blinked, “Uh… I don’t know if I like the sound of that,” he said nervously. Letting Akiko control you… He hoped she didn’t notice but he was sweating slightly, how could she know you’re into dominant women too? He thought, she could have caught you staring at her feet, but how could she-

“I think it’s something you want,” she said casually, “fate is a strange thing, certain people are like puzzle pieces, just made to come together.” She sipped the last of her wine, setting the glass down and looking at him again, her eyes gleaming as she continued, “I need a certain type of man to feed off of, finding one who I enjoy the company of too… well that’s a sign from the heavens, now isn’t it?” She teasingly brushed her foot against his leg again, causing him to gulp and wonder if she’d let it wander higher a second time. “And you Adam… you want a woman like me, a woman who will command you, a beauty who will steal you away, have you worship her feet?”

Adam’s face was beet red, but he nodded, “Yeah… how did you figure all of this out?”

“I’m your personal goddess, remember?” she teased, pulling her foot back again. “I can very easily determine all of your desires…”

“Sure, you’re a goddess Akiko,” he muttered, shaking his head, “T-This is all moving really fast!”

“I’m not just your goddess, I’m your coworker! Your friend!” she insisted, reaching across the table and touching his arm, “and I really do like you Adam… I want you to be mine, and you want to be mine. Why fight it?”

He sighed and smiled, This is all really weird, he thought, but at the same time… “Okay… do you uh, want to get out of here?”

“Not yet,” Akiko said, her voice going low and a mischievous smile coming over her face, “We have to agree to our ritual, the thing you’ll do to show your obedience and give me your strength.” She tapped her chin a moment while he looked at her, perplexed. Her eyes lit up suddenly, and a wicked grin came over her face as she leaned in close.

“Every time you cum on my feet, you’ll be showing fealty to me,” she said. There was something about her words, like they were heavier, resonating in him with a strange vibration. “Kiss me, if you accept this.”

Without hesitation Adam leaned in, locking lips with her, enjoying the soft feel of her tongue against his own. There was a staticky feeling along his back, a tingling he couldn’t quite place as they parted.

“It’s done,” she breathed, looking at him excitedly.

“Uh, yeah,” Adam said, clearing his throat and still not sure exactly what had just happened. “So uh… me cumming on your feet,” he began hesitantly, trying to ignore his throbbing erection, “I-Is that really something you w-want to do?”

“Oh yes,” she said in a breathy voice, “it’s how I’m going to enslave you to my will.”

Adam burst out laughing, “Okay Akiko, I could always just not cum on your feet if I feel like you’re getting too powerful.”

“Oh, you think it will be that easy?” she asked, twirling a loch of her silky black hair while she giggled. “Let’s go to my place and do it, now.

Adam blinked, “Waiter!” he called, “check please!”

Akiko smirked, enjoying the slight fading buzz of her dinner wine and Adam’s flustered behavior as he drove them back to her house. She slowly reached over and played with his hair as he drove, causing him to shoot a glance at her and nervously smile. It didn’t take them long to arrive at her house, and as he walked inside he could feel his heart pounding as he hung his coat on the nearby hook, kicking off his shoes next.

Akiko turned to face him suddenly, grinning, “Take my shoes off!” she ordered, pointing down imperiously.

Adam knelt without hesitation, feeling a strange sense of wonder as his hands fumbled with the straps of the gold heels. He felt like fainting, it was like a dream come true as he watched the glimmering footwear slide off her heel, cradling her sole and savoring the milky soft skin for a moment.

“And the other one,” Akiko said in an amused voice. He gulped and nodded, slowly pulling the second shoe off, leaving Akiko standing barefoot in front of him. “Now a kiss,” she commanded. He slowly lowered his lips to the soft, smooth skin on the top of her feet, planting delicate kisses on them while Akiko laughed softly overhead. “Are you ready for the next part?”

“Yeah,” he whispered breathlessly, looking up at his new goddess.

Akiko giggled, leaning down and grabbing the tie he’d worn to dinner, tugging on it and playfully bringing him back to his feet. Adam found himself led, as if on a leash, to her bedroom. Adam looked around in a sense awe, like he was being led to some holy temple. The room was neat, with made queen sized bed in the center and flower-patterned blankets that matched the soft floral scent that hung in the air.

With a light push Akiko sent him onto the bed, “Disrobe,” she ordered, reaching behind herself and pulling the zipper of her dress down.

Adam didn’t need to be told twice, and he hurriedly fumbled with his belt, tossing his pants, shirt, underwear, to the side of the bed as Akiko slid the dress off. She grinned as she saw his rock hard erection, standing at full salute as the smug goddess loomed over him.

“Lay back,” she said softly, stepping onto the bed and causing it to creak slightly as she stood above Adam. Her foot slowly came forward, and he gasped as the silky soft skin made contact with his manhood, sliding up and down it at a playful tempo. “Does it feel good?” she asked, grinning.

“Yes!” he panted, his head arching back.

“Are you ready to cum on your coworker’s pretty feet?” Akiko taunted, “Remember, once you do, there’s no going back!”

“Whatever you want!” he groaned, shifting and squirming in pleasure.

She threw back her head and laughed, sliding her sole against the underside of his manhood in a swift smooth motion that caused him to gasp and his hips to buck.

“Already!?” she asked, her grin going wide as he sprayed the bottom of her foot with his seed, “That’s it, let it all out,” she cooed, brushing her foot against him in the final throes of his orgasm. She kept laughing as the sticky fluid covered her foot, savoring the euphoric feeling of the sexual energy she harvested off the unsuspecting man below her.

Adam blinked, his vision blurring as his pleasure peaked, then slowly began to decline. Akiko was grinning down on him, and… he blinked, she seemed, different somehow. She giggled and lifted her foot, looking at his glistening cum still wet on it as she let him up. Numbly he slid off the edge of the bed, looking at the raven haired woman who now stood the same height as him.

“That was delicious,” Akiko laughed, grabbing a tissue from the box next to her bed and slowly wiping her foot off. “I knew I made the right choice with you Adam, I’ve spent most of my life barely able to use magic to lift a feather… now I… I…” she giggled and flicked her wrist, causing a TV across from her bed to flicker on. Adam watched, stunned, as she snapped her fingers, practically dancing with giddy glee as the lightswitch flipped on and off.

“W-What’s happening?” he asked fearfully.

“I told you!” Akiko exclaimed, “I’m using you as a food source, a magical battery.”

“T-That shit was all real!?” he said, panic filling his voice, “I-I thought you were just joking, or doing a weird roleplay or something!”

She gave him a sad smile, “No, I’m afraid not… now would you like to go again?” She giggled and pointed down at her feet, “to start you may lick them, if you wish.”

He gazed down at her feet, fighting the urge to drop to his knees and give in to her, “N-No, I-I think I should go,” he stammered, reaching for his clothing.

Akiko frowned, and he paused as she draped her arms around him, “I’ll take very good care of you,” she whispered, “you don’t need to worry about what’s going to happen when you’re… smaller.

He shivered at the way she said “smaller,” but kept putting his clothing back on, “I don’t think we should go any further,” he said hurriedly, “S-See you at work on Monday!”

With that he pulled his pants up, not bothering to button his shirt as he sprinted for the door. Akiko watched him go and sighed, flopping backwards on to the bed.

Perhaps I should have gone slower, she thought miserably. The lingering magic she’d taken from him hummed in her belly like a warm beverage on a cool day, and she chewed her lip as she tried to think of how to salvage things.

Adam glanced at the office door for the fifth or sixth time that morning, wondering when Akiko would arrive. The weekend had been like a blur, he’d come home to find that all of his clothing was fitted for his new height of five foot three, and even his driver’s license had changed to reflect his new stature. It had taken him the weekend to determine that one of two things was true, either he was crazy, or Akiko really was some sort of reality warping goddess…

“Good morning, Adam,” she said softly, causing him to start in his chair as he swiveled around to face her.

“A-Akiko,” he stammered. She giggled at his flustered expression, and he gulped, “Everyone at the office seems to remember me always being this height,” he said uncertainly.

“Yes, I can use my magic to cover up such things,” she said with a smile as she leaned over his desk, “how are you feeling? You didn’t answer my calls or texts…”

“I was adjusting,” he said defensively. “It’s a big leap finding out stuff like… whatever you are, is real!” He thought a moment, licking his lips, “What else is real?”

Akiko shrugged, “I don’t know, if there are other magical creatures out there, they’re keeping it to themselves like I do.”

“How old are you?” Adam asked suspiciously.

Akiko frowned, “that’s very rude to ask, but I’m not ancient or anything special, I’m as old as I look.”

He drummed his fingers on the desk, “Am I going to die?” he asked bluntly.

Akiko just giggled, covering her mouth with her hand, “No, I won’t let anything bad happen to you.” She leaned over the desk further, letting him look down the deep cleavage of the red shirt she wore as she gave him a smug smirk, “I’m going to keep making you smaller and smaller, then I’ll have enough magic to live like a goddess… And you’ll be my perfect little pet!” she playfully bopped with her finger his nose as her smile widened.

“A-And if I don’t want to be your pet?” he stammered.

She frowned, “We both know you do,” she said, “but the effect will of course dissipate with time, my power over you will wane the longer you go without spilling your seed on my feet.”

“Well how hard could it be to avoid that?” he laughed, “Akiko, thanks for letting me in on your secret, but… I think this is as far as this adventure will go.”

Akiko just stood up, smirking as she walked to her own desk, swaying her hips and letting the heeled shoes she wore clack against the floor. As always she sat in her desk, briefly making eye contact with him as she let her heel dangle loosely from her foot beneath her desk.

Adam gulped, Just don’t give in, he told himself.

Adam huffed as he set the weight bar back on the rack, completing his workout for the day. He wiped sweat from his brow, looking distastefully at the plates on the bar. He was weaker than he had been, but that was to be expected. Still, he wanted to stay in shape, he wasn’t sure how long it would be before the effect of his “pact” with Akiko dissipated, but keeping to his routine until then seemed like the best bet.

He glanced around the gym, not a lot of people here for a weeknight, he thought curiously. The gym was completely deserted except for him, with even the front desk clerk shamelessly sleeping in his chair. He pulled his earbuds out, peering around. He could hear the steady *thud* of someone using a treadmill, and he curiously walked through the rows of machines to the cardio machines. His heart leapt as he rounded the corner and saw who it was.

“Akiko!?” he exclaimed.

She glanced over her shoulder, smiling and hitting the “End Workout” button, sighing as the treadmill hummed to a stop. She was wearing a tight fighting yellow sports bra and matching leggings, both soaked through with sweat as she hopped down off the machine and met his shocked expression with a smug smile.

“Adam!” she said gleefully, “is this your gym?”

“I think you know it is,” he said with a scowl. “Did you use your magic to make everyone else stay home or something?”

“Isn’t it amazing!?” Akiko gushed, “I just sort of willed us to have this place to ourselves, and it happened!” She wavered a moment, steadying herself on the treadmill’s handrail, “It did take a lot out of me,” she giggled.

In spite of himself he reached over to steady her, enjoying the way her body leaned into his, “Don’t ah… overexert yourself,” he said.

She turned and looked him in the eyes, an easy feat now that they stood the same height, “you’re always so considerate, even with a girl like me, doing the things I’m doing to you,” she said with a small smile. She looked around the empty gym, and a devilish look came over her face, “follow me!” she whispered. She turned to walk towards the women’s locker room, giving him a “come hither” gesture as she grinned wickedly.

He felt his manhood stir in his gym shorts, and while every instinct told him not to, he found himself following Akiko across the empty gym. To his relief the women’s locker room was suitably deserted, and Akiko grinned happily at him from her seat on a concrete bench as she pulled off her tennis shoes.

“Whew,” she laughed, wrinkling her nose as she lifted one of them up, “I worked up quite the sweat today…” She beamed, “come here Adam, you can smell it if you want!”

“I uh…” he glanced at the door.

“It’ll be fun,” she promised, waving him over, “come on! You know you want to!”

He chewed his lip, then slowly walked over to her, bending over slightly. Before he could react, her hand had hooked around the back of his head, her other bringing the mouth of the shoe up as she grinned wickedly, a spider that had snared a fly in her web.

The smell of her worn workout shoe was a ripe rich aroma, vinegary without being sour, enticing in a way he couldn’t quite place as he let her shove the shoe over his nose, forcing him to inhale it. She giggled softly, pressing firmly against the back of his head and keeping him in place as he moaned softly. She sidled up to him, lifting her socked foot off the ground and lifting it up, caressing the tent in the front of his pants slowly.

“Do you like the way it smells?” she whispered in his ear. He feebly nodded, feeling her sock play with his shaft through his shorts again. “Just think” she said, her voice going low, “if you keep letting me feed off you… soon you’ll be living in this shoe!” He started, but couldn’t summon the will to push her off, and she grinned, taking it as a sign to continue.

Adam spasmed, crying out in pleasure as he stained the front of his workout pants, and Akiko gasped in excitement, beaming as she watched the steadily spreading wet spot. She pressed her foot firmly into it, letting his cum soak through his pants, her damp workout sock, and finally to her waiting foot.

Yessss…” she hissed happily, feeling the energies rush into her.

Adam’s mind was clouded by the sensation of orgasm, but as the wave of pleasure receded and the intoxicating aroma of Akiko’s shoe withdrew, he realized with a start what had happened. Akiko sighed, squeezing him close to her, an easy action now that he only came up to her chest, and with an arrogant and victorious motion, she tossed her shoe to the floor, standing up and slipping her socked foot back into it as she turned around to face him.

“Y-You tricked me!” he stammered, “you used mind control or something!”

She huffed and rolled her eyes, “I can do a lot of things but I can’t control your mind! You came in here because you wanted to!”

He stood up, grimacing at the stain on the front of his pants and slowly looking up at Akiko’s now Amazonian figure. He was face to face with her breasts, and the now familiar scent of her sweat was billowing off her as she stood close, with a mocking wink she patted his head in a condescending manner.

“What am I supposed to do now!?” he protested as she started to walk away.

She just smirked, “Don’t worry!” she assured him, “everything’s going to be fine!”

Adam sighed as he pulled his car into the driveway. Akiko had apparently had her way with reality again, his car now had a booster seat and raised pedals, allowing him to drive home. He frowned as he stepped inside, his furniture was different too… nicer, and he stopped as he passed his bookshelf, doing a double take as he looked at a signed copy of one of his favorite shonen volumes.

She apparently got me some nice things, he chuckled to himself. As he walked into his bedroom he couldn’t help but notice a large classical painting of Akiko on the wall, with an arrogant smile and a traditional Japanese Kimono as she sat, barefoot, beneath a cherry blossom tree. You’ve got to be fucking kidding, he thought, stifling a laugh. For a moment he thought about pulling it down, but then decided against it… as he crawled into bed under the painting’s smug gaze, he could swear it winked at him just before he turned the light off.

“Good morning, Adam,” the receptionist giggled, stooping over slightly to greet him as he walked into the office.

“Morning June,” he muttered, looking around for his and Akiko’s desks. “Er… my workstation appears to be missing?”

“Oh?” Jane asked, confused, “it should be in Miss Hayashi’s office, like it always is?”

In Miss Hayashi’s office? He frowned, walking to the back row of offices usually reserved for management. One had a bright bronze nameplate, “Akiko Hayashi, Branch Manager” he read, “Adam Reynolds, assistant?” With a scowl he pushed the door open, revealing a large desk facing away from a full wall window showing the city below. Against one side of the spacious executive office a smaller desk with his nameplate on it waited.

“Adam!” Akiko grinned, standing up and walking around her desk, letting her crisp black heels clack against the floor. “Look at this! I made myself the manager!”

“And you made me your assistant?” he asked, a little annoyed.

She bit her lip, stifling a giggle, “I thought it would be fun! Look, we share an office!” She noticed his scowl and shrugged, “Do you want me to be your assistant next time I change reality?”

“We had the same job description,” he said, exasperated, “neither of us should be the other’s assistant!”

“Oh…” Akiko muttered, “What kind of changes would you like me to make to your reality then?”

He blinked, “Could you like… solve world hunger or something?”

“Too much,” she explained, “imagine that reality is like a stretched fabric, if we drop a bowling ball on it, it will drag the fabric down, yes?”

“Yes,” he said hesitantly.

“Well, you are the bowling ball,” she explained, “and my power to influence the world is only as much as you drag the bowling ball down.”

“I don’t have much gravity,” he said, grasping the concept. He thought a moment, “Could you make it so I won the lottery?”

“No, that’s a trap the government sets for time travelers and clairvoyants,” she said dismissively, “and I can increase your wealth, but only by so much. Too many alterations to reality will attract attention, and it will drain more of my power to mold the world around them.”

“But making me pint sized and having everyone just remember me this way is easy?” he guessed.

“Only a few people’s memories need to be altered at a time,” she said with a shrug, “you’re not a very famous person.” She giggled at his frown, “still, close friends or family would eventually notice something was off about you, particularly once you started drifting down into impossible sizes…”

“Impossible sizes?” he gulped. “I-I really think I’ve come far enough with this whole thing, how long did you say it takes to wear off?”

“If you somehow escaped me? A few days probably.” She sighed, “Aren’t you having fun though?”

“I mean…” he shifted, uncertain. Akiko certainly was enticing as she stood over him, hands on her hips, but he was still having reservations. “You can undo it, right?” he asked, “like if I don’t like it, you can put everything back to normal?”

“I could,” she said, amused, “but what if I like having the power to warp reality?” She playfully booped his nose, “and the only cost is that my favorite coworker has to be little?” She saw the look of fear in his eyes and sighed, hugging him close, surprising him as his head was pressed against her now much larger breasts, “I’ll take care of you,” she assured him, “it’ll be a dream come true…”

She walked over to her desk, kicking off her heels and letting her pantyhose clad toes stretch playfully as he watched them. He felt his mouth go dry as she leaned over the top, pawing at the office’s carpet and knocking her discarded heel over casually, letting his eyes follow her outstretched toe as it lazily drew soft circles in the plush flooring.

“Do you want to come rub them?” she teased.

“And what happens if I do?” he asked cautiously.

“I think you know how it’s going to end,” Akiko taunted, “aren’t you the slightest bit curious to see what the next step of your reduction is going to be like?” She twirled a lock of her black hair as she smirked at his lustful gaze, “you’re going to be such a fun little foot pet,” she said.

Adam chewed his lip a moment, then slowly walked over to her desk, falling to his knees and crawling under it. He gripped her feet, marveling at the silky feeling of her pantyhose as he started to massage them slowly. Akiko groaned, spreading her legs slightly and letting him get a look up her skirt.

She’s not wearing panties, he thought, his head swimming as he watched her hand drift underneath the skirt, slowly fingering her glistening womanhood as he serviced her toes. At his reduced size her feet were bigger, covering the entirety of his face as Akiko shoved her sole against his skin, biting her lip and enjoying the way he tried to squeeze her arches even as she pinched the bridge of his nose, giving him a good whiff of the leathery smell that lingered on them from her shoes, and the rich almost salty taste of her sweat.

“Unzip your pants,” she ordered, almost growling as her orgasm approached.

He released her foot, grunting as she forced the pantyhose clad toes into his mouth as his hands went below his belt. Her other foot invaded his fly, batting his hands away as the silky material of her pantyhose met his erection.

He groaned in pleasure around the gag of her foot as he sprayed his seed across her other, his eyes meeting her glistening pussy beneath the desk as she fingered herself to orgasm at his humiliation.

“YES!” Akiko shouted, feeling the magic well within her. She grinned at him triumphantly, and the world went white as she used her newfound power to re-write his reality once again.

“Holy shit,” Adam breathed, looking up at the gigantic grinning form of his coworker. He barely came up to Akiko’s knees now, and she casually threw her black hair over her shoulder as she put her hands on her hips and regarded him. “T-This is what you meant by impossible size, huh?”

“Yes,” she said with a smirk. “I made a few other changes; everyone remembers you always having been this size obviously…”

Adam glanced around, realizing his desk was gone, “A-Am I still your assistant?” he asked hesitantly.

“You’re more like my servant now,” Akiko said with a giggle. She walked over to her desk and grabbed a leash that was waiting next to her computer, and Adam realized with a start that he was wearing a small collar. Akiko bent down, a colossus of a woman that, from his perspective, towered larger than a house. There was a small click as she snapped the leash onto his collar, standing up and gently tugging it, causing him to stumble as he was pulled along behind her.

He glanced around, seeing that her office had gotten bigger, with nicer furniture including a minifridge, a pair of chairs, and an extravagant looking sofa that she sat down on, crossing her legs as she tugged the leash playfully, bringing him next to her feet once again.

“So, you’re just going to shrink me, and use all the power you’re pulling off me to upgrade your office?” he teased.

“I did more than upgrade my office,” she said, snapping her fingers and pointing to her feet, “get back to work and you might see!”

He frowned, bending down and rubbing along the side of her feet again, they were easily the size of his entire torso now, and he noticed a new ring on her index toe, a gold band with a diamond stud. With a start he noticed a gold band on his own hand.

“You got us married?” he asked, stunned.

“No,” Akiko giggled, “you and my foot got married!”

“What do you-“ he was muffled as his “wife” bowled him over, pinning him to the carpet and scrunching playfully around his head through the pantyhose as Akiko laughed.

“Yes, you’re Mr. Hayashi’s foot now,” she explained. She leaned over to the coffee table, grabbing a framed photo and showing him, in the picture a grinning Akiko had her feet propped up on a table while he was dressed in a tuxedo, kneeling and kissing the top of her big toe.

He summoned all of his strength, trying to push her foot off him, with the silky pantyhose on them it was hard to get a grip, but as his arms quaked and he grunted with exertion, he managed to force her toes out of his face at least.

“A-All the things you could have done,” he grunted, fighting a laugh, “and you made me marry your feet?”

“Just the right one,” she said with a smirk, “but don’t worry your new wife doesn’t mind if you spend some time with her sister.” Her right foot lifted off him, but before he could stand up again he grunted as her left foot pinned him, rolling him playfully on the soft carpet as the vinegary grime of her foot sweat coated his face.

“You don’t’ have much size left,” she mused, feeling his erection poking her foot, “do you want to give me the rest? See how I’ll change your life once you’re merely inches tall?”

“Yes!” he shouted, groaning as he felt her foot grind against the length of his body.

“Kiss your wife, foot-toy,” she taunted, scrunching her toes over him through the pantyhose as he pressed his face into her big toe, kissing her foot again and again as she rocked her arched sole over him, grinding his erection and bringing him close to another reality warping orgasm.

He cried out in pleasure as her foot ravaged him, and the world went white again as Akiko’s laugh filled his ears.

Adam blinked, his vision clearing as he put his hand on the glass pane window of Akiko’s office to stabilize himself.

I’m naked? He thought, looking down at his exposed body. He looked up at the glass window, and his heart skipped a beat as he realized it wasn’t the window to Akiko’s office, it was the glass wall of a terrarium. He blinked, looking up at the small heat lamp, and then around at the soft cedar shavings that covered the floor of his apparent prison.

“Hi!” Akiko’s voice called.

Adam fell back in shock, looking up at the house sized face that filled his vision. Akiko leaned closer, her breath fogging the wall of his terrarium slightly as she giggled down at him, taking in his newest size.

“W-What’s all of this?” he asked.

“I made you my pet!” Akiko squealed, delighted.

There was a knock at the door, “Come in!” Akiko called, and Adam blushed, trying to cover himself as he saw June, the office receptionist, walking in with a smile.

“Good morning, Miss Hayashi,” June said cheerfully, “your new business cards arrived!” she placed a small box on Akiko’s desk, and then bent down, joining Akiko in grinning in at the trapped tiny man. “Oh Adam is so cute!” she cooed, “can I give him a treat?”

“Of course!” Akiko giggled, enjoying Adam’s embarrassed expression.

June reached over to a small candy dish on Akiko’s desk, grabbing a single M&M and lifting it up to the roof of Adam’s cage. There was a *plink* as she lifted the lid, dropping the piece of chocolate in. Unsure of what else to do Adam took the candy, easily the size of his head, and looked up in wonder at the pair of giants who resumed their conversation, seemingly uncaring of the tiny naked man locked in the terrarium before them.

“Thanks June,” Akiko said, opening the new box of business cards, “I’ll let you know if I need anything else.”

“Bye Adam,” June giggled, waving playfully as she walked out of the office.

“So everyone seriously just remembers me as your pet,” he marveled, “h-how is that even possible?”

Akiko shrugged, “I’m your personal goddess, and I have almost all of your essence now. If I decide you’re my pet, that’s how everyone will view you.” She reached down under her desk, picking up one of the heeled shoes, glancing at it a moment, “do you want to just keep things like this?” she asked, a wicked grin coming over her face as she opened the top of his terrarium. “I’m a high powered executive in the company now, and you’re my cute foot worshipping pet…” She slowly lowered her shoe into his terrarium, tipping it over onto it’s side, “that’s your little house by the way,” she said casually, “I expect you to clean it with your tongue for me by the end of the day.”

He gulped, smelling the oily scent of Akiko’s foot sweat as her shoe tainted the air inside his terrarium, “Come on Akiko, y-you can’t just leave things like this!”

“Why not?” she asked, crossing her arms under her chin and laying her head on her desk as she smirked at her prisoner, “I get to be powerful and important, you get everything you need taken care of, and you spend your life at my feet… just like you’ve always wanted!” Her grin broadened, “didn’t I say I would take care of you?”

For a tense moment Adam didn’t know what to say, but as he stared into Akiko’s enormous brown eyes, he saw something in them, a hint of amusement, of laughter. He burst out laughing himself, and a moment later so did Akiko.

“You really had me going there for a moment,” he wheezed, hands on his knees.

“You should have seen your face!” she teased, “oh no!” she mocked hands on her cheeks, “my sexy goddess is turning me into a mouse for life!”

“So, where do we go from here?” he asked, a feeling of relief coming over him. Whatever else had happened over the bizarre few days they’d shared, this was still Akiko, his friend, his… maybe something more now?

“I want you to perform our worship ritual one more time,” Akiko said softly, “and then I’ll return everything to normal.” She gestured towards the shoe in his encloser, “get in there,” she ordered.

He obeyed, crawling into the open mouth of her shoe, marveling at how he was able to crawl inside of it like it was an open cave. The now familiar smell of her feet billowed around him as he felt the shoe shift, lifting out of his cage as Akiko picked it up. His world shifted again as the footwear was placed on the ground, and a moment later he saw Akiko’s toes entering as he had moments before. The light disappeared, and the world became hot and muggy as the pantyhose clad toes slipped over him, driving him into the soft insole as Akiko playfully mussed his hair a final time. In the dark cavern he grunted as she stood up, completely coated and pressed on all sides by her weight and the oppressive leather and sweat smell that permeated his prison.

The motion of her footsteps reverberated through his body, causing his erection to stir as he was pressed between the padding of her insole and her silky soft pantyhose.

Outside Akiko was casually walking through the office, heading to the breakroom to get a coffee. She giggled as he felt her squirming prisoner shift and fight feebly against her sole. With a sigh she poured herself a cup of the steaming beverage, turning to walk back to the office, wondering if she’d get a chance to drink it before Adam came, giving her the power to re-write their reality a final time.

In the grimy darkness of her work shoe, Adam spasmed in pleasure, crying out to her foot as the motion of her footsteps finished him off. Akiko smiled, taking a single sip of the coffee before the world went white once again.

Adam started as he realized he was back at his desk, full sized and clothed again. He looked around, searching for anything out of the ordinary, but from the bored chatter of the other office workers, everything was back to normal.

“I already miss my powers,” Akiko sighed, walking to his desk and laying his usual coffee on his desk, “and my office…” she glanced back at her desk, then back to Adam. “So, did you enjoy letting me be your personal goddess?”

“It was amazing,” he smiled, “So uh… can we do it again?”

“By reversing everything our pact is complete,” She mused, “but…” she grinned slowly, “we could always make another one? If you feel the need for a goddess in your life that is.”

Adam licked his lips, thinking, “Can we make it… anything?”

“We’ll talk over dinner,” Akiko smirked.

Adam watched her go, his mind racing as he thought of all the ways he could worship his goddess that night.

Chapter End Notes:
Going to take this opportunity to say that I have decided to try taking commissions, so if you're interested reach out and contact me, either on discord or via the "contact" button on my profile. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this story!